Thread: *~ Lock/Fate.GO~* [Private RP. Sign-Ups.]

Hybrid View

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: *~ Lock/Fate.GO~* [Private RP. Sign-Ups.]

You just click on the white #(number) in the blue bar at the top of your post. See it? It brings up the page thingy with just your post on. My other signup will most likely be around oh, by the end of tonight? Depending on how much time I get with costuming and the like. Possibly this weekend, but no later than that. Promises!

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: *~ Lock/Fate.GO~* [Private RP. Sign-Ups.]

Ok since I'm lazy and I'm sure you all don't want to read another NPC profile(s) let alone whatever I typed below here, have a relationship map.

Tetsuya @ brat and Kenji are the rightmost characters in it.

Center: Kinoshita Tokichirou. Yakuza boss. BFFs with Suzuki Kenji since high school. Notable traits include being small (5'1"!) and being one of the sponsors of Kangjia, although he's a sponsor they keep quiet about. Does not act like a yakuza and is actually pretty friendly. Likes girls too. Probably the only NPC I'll mention more than once. You really don't need to read the others but I'm listing them here because they were in the relationship map.

Starting from Tetsuya and going clockwise:

Kinoshita Tetsuya, a brat.

Suzuki Kenji, a chemistry/science teacher/ex-yakuza/ex-host.

Hosokawa Tama, middle-school student, the one who got Suzuki Kenji fired from his last job. Very innocent, very moe, walking jailbait.

Hosokawa Juubei, her overprotective father. Pretty boy. A minor crime lord, and associate of Kinoshita Tokichirou.

(unnamed) but otherwise known as Anego, wife of Kinoshita Tokichirou. Very frightening when she wants to be. The only person Tetsuya obeys without question.

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job