Wow, thanks so much all of you. I really didn't expect to get that many responses

@need2knowonething: Well I have Holiday vacation coming up, so I'll hopefully have this team done by the end of that if I'm lucky. I'll definately PM you when it's ready, I'd love to battle.

Bastiodon @ Leftovers: Sturdy
Careful; 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Stone Edge
- Avalanche

I didn't even think of Avalanche, Phoenixsong! That was definately a great suggestion. I also changed the EV's from Atk to Def. It's going to be Roaring through quite a few Pokemon, so it'll need the Def EV's to take the hits coming to it.

Skuntank @ Life Orb: Aftermath
Hasty; 252 Atk, 204 Spd, 54 SpAtk
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
- Toxic

I decided to keep Fire Blast, pretty much because of the reason Pheonixsong stated.

Zangoose @ Silk Scarf: Immunity
Jolly; 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 4 Def
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

As you can see, I did follow you guys' advice and ended up replacing Crush Claw with Return. And I'm keeping Quick Attack, again for the reasons that Phoenixsong gave. And the elemental punches are tempting, but I don't believe I'll be getting Platinum. So unless I trade to a friend once it comes out and then trade back, I'm stuck with this set. I also decided to keep Silk Scarf.

Slowbro @ Leftovers: Own Tempo
Calm; 252 HP, 128 SpDef, 128 SpAtk
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Surf
- Thunder Wave

I noticed that the nature I had for Slowbro before was totally wrong, so I changed it to Calm, as well changed the EVs a little. Tell me what you think.

Mismagius @ Life Orb: Levitate
Modest; 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Bolt
- Psychic
- Pain Split

As Blademaster pointed out, my team is going to have trouble with Fighting types. So hopefully putting Psychic on this one will accomodate. I love the Life Orb/Pain Split potential as well.

Altaria @ Leftovers: Natural Cure
Bold; 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtk
- Roost
- Sing
- Featherdance
- Dragon Pulse

I definately now see the problem with having Draco Metor. And I know it only has one attack move, as Need2knowonething pointed out, but this Altaria isn't meant to take out mulitple enemies; it's meant to stall. And ss Phoenixsong said, I need more Ice attacks, and I agree completely with that. But Dragon Pulse is STAB, and also deals with other Dragons as Ice Beam would, so... I'm hoping Dragon Pulse is the better choice now that Bastiodon has Avalanche. Oh, and I also changed the nature and EVs to accomodate.

Let me know what you all think of the team with these changes. And once again, thank you so much, guys! You're all seriously a great help!