So yeah what would you think would make an interesting Pokemon.

for example here my idea for a Pokemon based off of the Chupacabra, the Grays and Aliens in general...

Choni (Chevy = harass + Oni =Demon)
Type: Dark Species: Star Child Pokémon Ability: Bad Dreams Egg group: None
Dex: It is not skilled at abducting Children and Pokemon as it’s parents are, It is said that there bones are made out of Crystal.

Onivon (Oni=Demon + Chevon = Goat Meat) also Pun on Onion)
Type: Dark/Dragon Species: Alien Pokemon Ability: Bad Dreams Egg Group: Dragon and Humanshape
Dex: Ranches who find Dead livestock in their fields often blame Onivon, This Pokemon is often fond in areas that a Magnezone last landed at.

oh and it's signature move is called Icicle Probe type: Ice Power:50 Accorcy:100 Other: 100% Paralyzed; The user sticks a Probe made of ice up an opening usually It’s the Opponent’s Butt.

move set

-Aura Sphere* - Dark Void* - Night Shade - Disable - Teleport, 10 Dragon Rage, 20 Hypnosis, 30 Icicle Probe 40 Nightmare, 50 Dragon Breath, 60 Haze, 70 Psychic , 80 Dream Eater, 90 Dragon Pulse, 100 Dark Pulse

*= requires move re-Lerner)

Aliens are known to probe the people they Abduct, after which the victims usually thinks they had a bad dream/nightmare hence why I gave it Darkri's Ability and moves of both Darkri and Giratina...

Ok now now then here are a few other Ideas of mine that are more down to earth. ^_^

Cave Swift (common Bird)
Porcupine Comon Rodent) Normal then Normal/Poison
Cockroach (common bug)

Fruit Bat (Grass/Dark) I am sick of zubat, bat's are not poisonous, well not unless they have rabies..
A non Poisonous snake such as a grass snake.

~Charles Legend