Thread: "Let's Dance" M_C VS Asi (ref: CEB)

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default "Let's Dance" M_C VS Asi (ref: CEB)

Another roleplay battle between myself and Asilynne ^_^

1 on 1

Banned Movies: Spirit Bond, Perish Song, Earthquake, Magnitude, Surf, Explosion, Self Destruct.

DQ: 1 week

Release First: You

Attack First: Me

Arena: Royal Reception

It is the day of the royal wedding. With the ceremony over, and the couple now wed, all that’s left is the reception, taking place in the ballroom of the castle. It’s a large room, with a polished mahogany floor, large marble columns and purple satin curtains over the large windows. Elegant candles and flowers decorate the room, and a buffet table has been set up to the side. The ceiling is quite high up. Most of the room is being used as a dance floor, with the guests enjoying themselves.

As the guests move off to the sides, our two combatants enter. They release their pokemon…

…and begin dancing?

That’s right. They’re dancing while their pokemon battle around them. Whoever is leading in the battle leads the dance. In order to prevent themselves getting thrown out though, they will have to be inconspicuous about giving orders, and not to wreck the place.
    Last edited by Mystic_clown; 11th March 2009 at 11:34 PM.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: "Let's Dance" M_C VS Asi (ref needed)

I will ref this for you

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: "Let's Dance" M_C VS Asi (ref: CEB)

Asi entered the room, her long dress swishing and her long lavendar hair up in an elegant do. She felt a bit awkward without her glasses but didnt let it show. Though this was a battle, it was also a happy occasion, so it was nothing to be nervous about right?
    There he was. My opponent. Ben, the Fortune Teller, he was also dressed in an elegantly and yet still managed to look mysterious. Standing in front of each other amidst the crowds of dancing, oblivious people, we took a long moment sizing each other up. We didnt need small talk, we came for two things. To battle, and to win. And to dance, so three.
    'Quit stalling Asi,' she thought to herself, taking out a deep amber pokeball, marbled with lighter cream and darker brownish bands. She tossed the pokeball to the ground and released her pokemon, as Ben did the same.

Apis Florea (f), Combee

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Elite Trainer

Ben smiled as he reached into his coat. He pulled out a pokeball with the number "1" engraved on it. He gently dropped it to the floor, releasing the sleeping form of his Abra.

The Magican (M), Abra

"Now then," Ben smiled, taking his opponent's hand, "Let's dance."

Moving into position, the fortune teller and the researcher began to perform a ballroom dance, with Ben leading. Their pokemon sat to the side, watching. Then, in a gentle whisper that only he, their pokemon, and his dance partner could hear:

"Magician. Use Foresight in order to lock onto your opponent. Then raise a Light Screen to defend yourself and then hit her with a Facade."

Foresight - Light Screen - Facade
    Last edited by Mystic_clown; 12th March 2009 at 12:17 AM.

Elite Trainer

Round One

Apis Florea (f), Combee

Asi blushed shyly as Ben took the lead in the dance. The setting of the castle decorated elegantly and the other dancers swishing almost silently across the floor gave the whole scene a sense of unreality. The whispers from Bens lips, to others looking like they could be sweet nothings but were actually pokemon battle instructions, served to increase that feeling of surrealizm. As he finished his instructions to his pokemon Asi glanced past the ghost-like figures of the other dancers at her Combee, which was a gift from this very trainer during the holidays. "Apis," she whispered softly trying not to call attention to herself. "You dont have many moves but we will try the best we can," Asi made a move to adjust the glasses that werent on her face, caught the movement halfway through and laid her hand back on Bens shoulder, clearing her throat in embarrassment. "First off, though I dont want to put a damper on the proceedings, I want you to blow an Ominous Wind but do try to keep the wind concentrated on The Magician. Do this twice to make sure he gets the picture. Then finish it off with a Sweet Scent, and you can let this one permeate the room, it will do the happy couples good I think." As she finished giving her instructions, she glanced up at Ben with a sheepish smile. "You dance very well by the way."
    Ominous Wind~Ominous Wind~Sweet Scent

~*~*~* Asilynne vs Mystic Clown *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Ref: CEB *~*~*~

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Royal Reception

It is the day of the royal wedding. With the ceremony over, and the couple now wed, all that’s left is the reception, taking place in the ballroom of the castle. It’s a large room, with a polished mahogany floor, large marble columns and purple satin curtains over the large windows. Elegant candles and flowers decorate the room, and a buffet table has been set up to the side. The ceiling is quite high up. Most of the room is being used as a dance floor, with the guests enjoying themselves.

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 week

~*~*~* Banned Moves *~*~*~
    Spirit Bond, Perish Song, Earthquake, Magnitude, Surf, Explosion, Self Destruct.

~*~*~* Round 1 *~*~*~

~*~*~* Pre Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Foresight ~ Light Screen ~ Facade

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Omnious Wind x2 ~ Sweet Scent

In this magnificent royal ballroom hall everyone seems to be having a good time dancing with each other. Most of the people seem a little snooty and might think that I am not good enough to be here.

“Excuse me miss, would you like a dance?”

“No you disgusting oaf”

And with that I am off the buffet table, no body ever likes CEB, everybody hates CEB, CEB is never good enough. Oh sweet they have beef *piles more beef onto plate and sits back down*

But amidst my own self wallowing 2 young people seem to have an interest each other, wait no they are releasing pokemon onto the field. Are they fighting each other, well it seems to be let’s watch and see how this pans out.

The male fighter releases an Abra apparently called Magician, while the female releases a Combee nicknamed Apis Florea and they keep dancing as their pokemon get ready to fight.

Magician wasting no time he focuses his energy on identifying his opponent. After her foe has a lock on her Apis lets loose a ghostly wind across the room which knocks back Magician.

Magician [-10HP -6EN]

Apis [-8EN]

With the wind brushing past his head Magician pours some of his energy into a shield which stood in front of him to weaken all incoming attacks. Just like before creates another wind which flies through everyone and hits Magician again except this time it’s at a lessened effectiveness.

Magician [-7HP -7EN, Light Screen 5 more attacks]

Apis [-8EN]

With his shield still holding Magician moves through the crowd and punches the flying bee before slinking back to his original position. With a big bruise on her head Apis releases a third wind, yet this time carrying a sweet smell which calms down Magician.

Magician [-8EN, Slightly relaxed]

Apis [-9HP -6EN]

~*~*~* Post Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 83%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 79%

Slightly Relaxed

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 91%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

~*~*~* Asilynne TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wow, eerie how Mystic and I have almost the same name for our Abra's.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Oh no we have an emo ref lol j/k We love you Elfy Boy!! Ill go slap that ho for you after this match, no one talks to our ref like that! lol
    Round Two

Apis Florea (f), Combee

The song ended, and the couples all around us came apart for the moment as the orchestra readied their instruments for the next song. The elegant ladies began to fan themselves as the gentlemen offered to get their ladies a drink. Asi also stepped back from Ben for the moment, curtsying, only the blush on her face was not from exertion. It was Asi's turn to lead, and she was severly lacking in dancing experience. 'Why did I have to spend so much time in the lab instead of going to dances like normal girls?!' She thought to herself and quickly dismissed that line of thought. Researching pokemon was simply more important to her, and that wasnt her fault. But in a battle you cant show weakness, not even in a dance battle.
    "One moment," she told Ben as she brought her small computer out of the bodice of her dress. Ben looked surprised for a brief moment and made a motion to look where the computer had come from. "What else do you have in there?" he questioned, apparently not realising how terribly inappropriate that remark was. Asi chose to ignore it with a wry smile as she brought up some dance steps on her computer, quickly memorizing them before slipping it back to its spot in her dress. The first notes of a sprightly waltz began, and as the other couples began to dance once more, she bowed slightly in a half-cursty. She extended her hand towards Ben with a mischevious smile. "May I have this dance?"

Like in many things Asi proved to be a quick study on dancing, (so what if she may have squashed his toes a bit at first, he took it relatively well!) and once she got the hang of it it was fun to lead, though to be honest she would rather not lead in a normal dancing circumstance. But leading in this dance meant winning the battle so she would deal with it for now. Moving one more 1-2-3 with her feet she glanced back at Apis, ready to give her her next instructions. "Ok Apis, so far so good. Start out with Air Cutter and follow it up with a Gust. End it with another Ominous Wind, same rules apply, focus it on The Magician. Something tells me an ominous wind blowing through a wedding reception is bad luck for the bride and groom." Asi took a deep breath and focused on the Fortune Teller she was leading with a smile.
    "Your move, Ben."

Air Cutter~Gust~Ominous Wind

Elite Trainer

Ben couldn't help but chuckle as they began their dance again. Ok, sure, she was a little rusty at first, but she soon picked up on it.

"You're quite good for a first timer," He smiled, taking in the gentle blush on her cheeks as they continued to dance. Not many people seemed to notice that they had reversed the traditional roles, mainly because those who weren't focused on their dance seemed more interested in the pokemon currently out of their balls. He couldn't help but give a soft chuckle at the very idea of this. Opponents in a battle, dancing like a couple. Then, in that same whisper he said:

"Magician, first use Teleport to dodge that Air Cutter and get behind Apis, then strike her with an Ice Punch before pushing her away with a Fling."

He then give his partner a smile, looking into her eyes.

"Has anyone told you you look quite stunning in that dress by the way?" he whispered softly so only she could hear.

Teleport - Ice Punch - Fling (fling Combee away)

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Royal Reception

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 week

Spirit Bond, Perish Song, Earthquake, Magnitude, Surf, Explosion, Self Destruct.

~*~*~* Round 2 *~*~*~

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 83%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 79%

Teleport ~ Ice Punch ~ Fling

Slightly Relaxed

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 91%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

Air Cutter ~ Gust ~ Omnious Wind

The music ended and the dancers moved off to the wings of the hall to eat and refresh them selves for the upcoming night of fanatic dancing. Both Ben and Asilynne moved away from each other. Both sitting down at different tables but still stalking each other with their eyes. Pulling out a small computer from her dress Asilynne furiously researched dance steps since she would be leading. As the music started to play again both fighters moved towards each other and begin to dance with Asilynne leading. As the music continues Asilynne pushes and pulls Ben’s body with the music while whispering orders to Apis. Looking at the two dancing it would seem that Asilynne had been practicing for 2 years rather then 10 minutes.

With both trainers seeming to be enthralled with each other their pokemon get ready for the attacks; Apis looms above the crowd searching for the tiny Magician. Whipping up a violent wind she throws it towards Magician, Asilynne leans back as the wind cuts through the dancers and heads towards its target. But before making contact with Magician he disappears from sight.

Magician [-7EN]

Apis Florea [-8EN]

Reappearing behind Apis above the dance floor, Magician slams his fist into Apis’s back with an icy touch. Turning around with her back freezing like hell, Apis uses her tiny wings to whip up a gust of wind which hurts Magician as well as delivering a cooling breeze to the dance hall.

Magician [-8HP -8EN]

Apis Florea [-10HP -7EN]

With her back still cold from the ice punch Apis conjures a ghostly wind which seeps across the field blowing up the dresses of the female dancers in the ball room and hits Magician rolling him back. Hitting his head on the end wall of the ball room he jumps through Asilynne and Ben he grabs Apis and throws her into the ground making a small impression on the wooden floor.

Magician [-8HP -8EN]

Apis Florea[-9HP -8EN]

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 67%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 56%

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 72%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Asilynne is still leading the dance

~*~*~* Mystic Clown TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer

Ben couldn't help but give a short laugh as the attacks whized by the pair, coming close, but not enough to disrupt their dance. The dance as still continuing, but the fortune teller didn't seem to mind. It was surprising how quickly Asi had taken to dancing, despite evidence that she rarely danced before this time. But here they were, dancing like experts in the middle of a battle zone.

"You are quite good at this," he complimented again, chuckling as he took in Asi's light blush. He then lowered his voice once again to a whisper.

"Magician. Let's keep it simple for this round. A three punch combo. Fire, Ice and Thunder."

After allowing himself to be twirled around by his partner, he leaned in close, whispering softly into her ear:

"So, how are you enjoying this dance?"

Fire Punch - Ice Punch - Thunder Punch

Veteran Trainer

"All of a sudden, a loud explosion could be heard outside the dance hall. All the dancers stopped, and looked to the windows, where they caught glimpses of sailor fuku's warriors jumping about. The main windows on the second story were suddenly crashed into by a lithe dark form. Striking blue hair flanked its form as it slid down the banister, jumping off at the last second to land right on the buffet table.

Elf was happily chomping away on a roast beef and bar-be-que sandwich when his plate and his food went flying to the left-and subsequently eaten by a blue blur. Before he could muster the energy to protest, the world turned a deep shade of grey."

"Elf, the hell you doing? This dance can't be allowed to continue! You got Combee's using Ominous Wind when that's impossible for at least 8-9 days! You got Asilynne dancing, we all know she got fat feet and can't dance! You got an out-of-talent magician trying to entertain people with tricks like sitting in a block of ice for 9 days?!? You over here being emo eating roast beef sandwiches like its going out of style??!? Until this battle can continue, I'm keeping this match frozen-and I'm calling you Felf=Fatass Elf. Now go cry in teh corner about how there's no roast beef for your soulless nights."

Just as quick as that, DL ran off the table, his Munchlax following with a bag full of food. He jumped back up the banister, and slid up it on his own momentum, before flipping out the window.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 13th March 2009 at 07:18 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

*Runs after DL*

"YOU BRING ME BACK MY FOOD RIGHT NOW, I DEMAND REVENGE"

Anyway I am not fat, I am Robust. Also I think Asi is going to kick you in the face for that fat feet comment.

Yes I do realise "now" that those moves used by Combee are not legal till 8 days in the future (Thats right 8 days I am in the future I don't have to conform to your time zone ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) Anyway this is also an error on my part, on my inspection of Combee's move my brain decied for some reason that the title Platinum read Diamond/Pearl. I also admit that I am not perfect and neither is no one else.

Veteran Trainer

LOL, yes no one is perfect. Just means this battle cant be continued for about a week. less work for you , lol.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I dont have a fat inch on my body dark!!! XDDDD cept the part that are supposed to have fat in them ^-~ rofl!

Elite Trainer

Round Three

Apis Florea (f), Combee

A thought drifted through the embarrassment and shyness that dancing with the mysterious fortune teller brought. 'What is he getting at by buttering me up? Surely he cannot mean it, we are in the middle of a battle.' Asi thought to herself, the expression on her face was one of being very far away. As she led him through the twirling steps she snuck a glance at the two pokemon which were awaiting instructions near the corner where the entrance to the balcony was. Abra looked as though it were preparing some punches, but Asi wasnt worried. She was still leading and she wanted to keep the lead, so she decided to do something that was a bit unorthodox (and some would say, totally unfair). After giving a small smile to Ben, she began to whisper instructions to Apis. "Ok Apis, its time to go for big damage here. Blow an Ominous Wind directly at The Magician, no matter what he does this round keep blowing it at him!" Combee nodded and turned towards the Abra. Ben looked into Asi's eyes as she looked back at him, knowing what he must be thinking. That was not a typical strategy, and some would say it would be a bad idea. But Asi had a feeling,...and sometimes you just have to follow your heart. She had faith in her little Combee!
    Ominous Windx3

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Royal Reception

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 week

~*~*~* Round 3 *~*~*~

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 67%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 56%

Fire Punch ~ Ice Punch ~ Thunder Punch

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 72%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Omnious Wind x3

After the blue figure had quickly ran into the room with a hungry Munchlax quickly following him, then spouting a bunch of useless nonsense which I sense most people in the room were horrified by he left as quickly as he came with a giant sack full of foody swag. “All right lets get this party started again” I shout as I move over to the DJ booth and slap on a set of head phones while continuously devouring the myriad of delicacies which were just brought back out. “This one is for the ladies out there”. With that everyone begins dancing again; with Asilynne in the lead again he begins to lead Ben into a very rhythmic Rumba as the music gets faster. Both trainers give the commands to their pokemon as they continue dancing with each other. Apis starts of the match again by flapping her tiny wings sending forth a great ghostly wind across the dance floor, causing every female in the room to scream as they try to stop their dresses from flying in the wind. The wind continues on its path before knocking into Magician. Rolling across the floor trying not to interrupt anyone’s dancing Magician uses his psychic powers to propel himself across the field hands bright with the power of fire before slamming it into Apis. The winds energy renews Apis’s body giving her greater power

Magician [-10HP-9EN]

Apis [-12HP -8EN, +1 All stats]

Again flapping her wings Apis conjures up another dark wind this time from above the battlefield, many of the hats worn by the dancers are thrown into the air from the wind. Many of the dancers frantically grab at the hats as they descend hoping to catch their own, this distracts them as Magician recovering from the wind to rush over to Apis once again and punch her this time with the power of ice.

Magician [-10HP -9EN]

Apis [-11HP -8EN]

Once again the eerie wind dominates the dance floor but this time the dancers are ready for the unusual weather patterns and buckle down their dresses and hats preventing them from flying away. Reeling back from the blow of the wind Magician runs back towards Apis again but like the times before his hand glows a different colour, this time the colour of lightning before bringing it to bear on Apis.

Magician [-10HP -9EN]

Apis [-11HP -8EN]

The song finishes and every partner goes to cool off for a bit and gets ready for the next song, from the status of the battle Asilynne still seems to be leading this dance. Only just by the skin of her teeth though.

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 37%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 29%

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 38%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 31%

~*~*~* Asilynne TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer

Round Four

Apis Florea (f), Combee

In the break that followed, while the other dancers moved to the sides to refresh themselves and still others glanced cautiously around looking for the source of such an ominous wind, Asi placed her hand on the Fortune Tellers shoulder and guided him near the balcony where their pokemon were staying out of sight. "I know what your doing," Asi said, the firmness in her voice warring with the blush on her cheeks. "You are trying to unbalance me so you can win the battle. But its not going to work. Logic will see this battle through despite the emotional games you are playing." Ben looked startled for a brief moment, then gave a miniscule shrug of his shoulders and took Asi's hand.
    "I am merely enjoying a dance with a beautiful woman, would you deny me taking pleasure in that?" He kissed her hand as Asi jolted with astonishment. She couldnt understand why he would persist with his plan when she had called him out on it!
    "B-beautiful?!" She stuttered as he took her arm and began to lead her back to the dance floor, as she followed him, almost in a state of shock. "Im not beautiful, I AM A SCIENTIST!" Asi exclaimed before trying to calm herself down. 'Hes acting like hes not even TRYING to get me flustered!'
    As a slow dance started up, Asi had to visibly steel herself to lead again. She was barely leading as it was. The lead in the dance seemed to shift from Ben to herself almost imperceptively, which was bad news to her. "Apis." Asi stated in a whisper, feeling the end of the night near, and thus the end of the battle. "Go over and Bug Bite that Abra, then hit him with another Ominous Wind and finally end with Swift. Treat that like your own dance with him!"
    Asi eyed Ben with uncertainty as he looked at her in return. What was he up to after all?

Bug Bite~Ominous Wind~Swift(All in the form of a dance)

Elite Trainer

Ben had to admit. He was a little astonished by Asi's little outburst. Not beautiful? What was she talking about?

"Well my dear," he whispered softly so she could hear, "Scientists can be beautiful as well. The proof is right here in front of me." He couldn't help but smile at the resulting blush. She looked cute when she did that, he had to admit. Maybe she just had self confidence issues? Well, he had to do something about that. She was pretty passionate with her science, so why not confident in her appearance.

He smiled as he heard her words. "A little dance for our pokemon huh?" he whispered playfully, "What a wonderful idea. It doesn't seem fair that we're the only ones to dance.

Magician, I'm afraid we may have to play defensively for this round. Use teleport twice. One to dodge the Bug Bite, and the other for the Omnious Wind. Then strike her with an Ice Punch. Much like your partner, try to add a bit of beat to it."

He looked up at his dance partner with a smile. "So, doing anything after this?"

Teleport x2 - Ice Punch

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Royal Reception

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 week

~*~*~* Round 4 *~*~*~

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 37%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 29%

Teleport x2 ~ Ice Punch

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 38%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 31%

Bug Bite ~ Omnous Wind ~ Swift

With Ben and Asilynne still dancing around the dance floor with their graceful moves, it seems that Asilynne is a little flustered at Ben’s obvious affection for her. Though she is trying to dismiss it as an attempt to get her worked up and throw her off her game. With that both pokemon are given their orders and set up battle positions. Apis starts off by floating across the field dancing joyfully towards Magician, as soon she reaches his position her dance changes into a sight of terror as she puts of a scary face with teeth bared ready to chomp down on Magician. But much to her surprise Magician disappeared from sight and Apis was left down chomp down on nothing but thin air.

Magician [-7EN]

Apis [-8EN]

With that previous disappointment Apis begins to dance again, her wings flapping furiously sending out that oh so familiar ghostly wind which has graced this battle field so many times in the battle. But just like he did before Magician completely avoided the attack again by using his psychic powers to transport him to another position on the field this time on top of the buffet table.

Magician [-7EN]

Apis [-8EN]

Really quite annoyed with Magician’s constant disappearing act she lets loose a horde of tiny yellow stars which zip to and fro through the dancers before striking Magician knocking him off the buffet cart as well as a giant cow with an apple in its mouth. “SACRILIGE” I shout “Thou shall not defy the tastiest of meats, anyway back to the fight”. With the giant cow land near his body, Magician picks himself off the wooden floor and propels himself at Apis fists aglow with the power of ice. Magician then delivers this icy blow into the body of Apis.

Magician [-8HP -9EN]

Apis [-11HP -7EN]

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 29%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 6%

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 27%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8%

At 0EN pokemon will use 1HP for 1 EN

Mystic is Leading for the first time

~*~*~* Mystic Clown TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Elite Trainer

Ben smiled after watching his rather successful round. With a few quick movements, the positions had changed. Now he was leading the dance.

"Our little battle's coming quite close isn't it?" he said with a smile, "Well, let's see if we can bring this to a spectacular close?"

With a playful smile, he suddenly dipped his dance partner. Softly he whispered to his pokemon:

"Well done Magician. Now, let's pick it up a bit. Teleport close to her and then hit her with a Drain Punch. Then finish up with a Fire Punch."

He lifted his partner back up, smiling softly.

Teleport - Drain Punch - Fire Punch

Elite Trainer

Round Five

Apis Florea (f), Combee

Asi took in the soft smile upon the Fortune Tellers face, the casual way he led the steps of the dance and his relaxed demeanor, and decided that she had been going about things the wrong way. Pokemon battling, it seemed, was a lot like dancing. If you keep yourself rigid and stiff, and rely on strict forms to follow, it may be adequate but it will never be graceful. You had to move with the music, and whether your leading or following you needed to go with the flow. Flow...without meaning to her opponent had taught her something important.
    With this revelation, Asi relaxed into Bens arms. She shut her eyes and for the moment concentrated on relaxing, and soon she didnt have to think about the steps of the dance. They just came naturally, one step flowing into another, and soon she realised that despite the battle, despite the fact she was in the arms of her opponent, she was enjoying herself. She opened her eyes, a slight smile on her face, and began to whisper to her pokemon. "Fly up high and then let a Sweet Scent permeate the whole room, that way even while hes teleporting he will smell it. Then pretend your a mosquito and sneak around behind him to Bug Bite him. Finally, Endeavor to cause him more damage now that your weaker than him."
    Her pokemon given her instructions, Asi smiled at her dance partner. From this point forward she would be determined not to let anything fluster her.

Sweet Scent~Bug Bite~Endeavor

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Royal Reception

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 week

~*~*~* Round 5 *~*~*~

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 29%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 6%

Teleport ~ Drain Punch ~ Fire Punch

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 27%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8%

Sweet Scent ~ Bug Bite ~ Endeavour

The Ben leading the dance for the first time in this match, it seems a few beads of sweat drip down Asilynne’s face as she doesn’t like not being in control. As they continue to dance they whisper their orders to their pokemon as they continue to move through the motions of the dance. Magician starts off the round by using his psychic powers to move himself across the field through the act of teleportation. With Apis knowing where he is going to end up she lets loose a wind of pink spores which cover the field giving the illusion of happiness and relaxation.

Magician [-1HP (1 from EN conversion)-6EN, Relaxed even more]

Apis [-6EN]

With the calming mist blanketing the room Magician suddenly stops in his tracks in order to smell the sweet smelling aroma. Apis laughs at her opponent being completely relaxed as she moved in closer and delivered a tiny bug bite into the shoulders of Magician.

Magician [-10HP]

Apis [-6HP (From EN conversion) -2EN]

Then regaining his senses from being bitten by the damn bug Magician arises to his feet and then throws himself at Apis fists ablaze with fiery resolve before hitting the flying menace with his right one. With her skin burning with the flaming attack she flies into Magician with a full body attack seriously damaging Magician. With that Magician is knocked to the floor knocking him out for good. Asilynne gives a small cheer and Ben slinks off back into the crowd.

Magician [-20HP (9 from EN conversion)]

Apis [-19HP (8 from EN conversion)]

Team Clown
    O

Magician (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Team Asilynne
    O

Apis Florea (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 2%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Asilynne Wins

Asilynne: 2 points
    Mystic Clown: 1 Point
    CEB: 2 Points

Elite Trainer

Asi smiled softly as the dance ended. She withdrew from the arms of her opponent and gave him a curtsy, as he graciously bowed to her. She was not one to gloat after a battle, and it HAD been a nice dance, one in which she had learned a lot. About pokemon battling, dancing, and herself.
    Though she had to admit she was pretty happy she won, it proved to be her first victory as a pokemon trainer and it felt good to have a success after some of the losses shed encountered after she left the safety of the lab. Striding over to where her little combee lay panting but triumphant, she brought out once again the amber colored pokeball and called her back in, promising many treats when they got back to a pokemon center. She held the pokeball for a moment, reveling in the happy moment when one knows one does a good job, when she heard a voice over the sounds of the other dancers applauds and leaving.
    "Good job on your win. It was a good battle."
    Turning to look at Ben, the owner of the voice, she noticed he was gone, as was his Abra. Staring at the spot he was moments before her curiousity perked up. Just who WAS he, anyway?
    Last edited by Asilynne; 26th March 2009 at 01:07 AM.

Elite Trainer

Ben smiled, standing within the darkness of the balcony. He didn’t mind at all that his opponent had won. It had been a good night for the both of them and he was happy she was now confident in herself. He looked down at the pokeball resting in his hand.

“You did a good job,” he murmured softled, “Do not be ashamed by your loss.”

He then gave his opponent one last glance.

“I enjoyed our dance. I hope to see you again soon, but until then. Goodnight.”

He gave her a gentle bow that she wouldn’t see before leaping off the balcony into the night.

Veteran Trainer

TUXEDO MAGICIAN!! WAAIT ;_;

Good Match.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

And you know I just noticed that Combees dont need battle exp to evolve so I didnt have to use it o.o LOL
    Oh well, I REGRET NOTHING