Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [poll] What's the Farthest You've gone (PG-13)

Default [poll] What's the Farthest You've gone (PG-13)

My first kiss was with another girl. So you can see how far I've gone with boys. But with girls, definently gone a lot farther.

lol, another weird topic. No, I have never had a girlfriend. Never mouth kissed, or any other thing... Im 14 by the way. It appears as if no girls like me. Well, what the heck. They will all be jealous when I grow up and become a multi-millionaire! Mwahahahaha! Well, but it would also be nice to have someone to love and have kids... I am pretty smart-thinking, so I will not have sex before 18, and will never, ever, take drugs or smoke.

Cigarettes contain 48 cancerigenous chemicals and more than 48000 others that do bad to your body (including rat poison chemicals, tar, and cleaning products chemicals) and drugs simply make an idiot out of you. I will also never become drunk. Of course sometime I will drink alcoholic beverages like Wine, but never will become drunk. I donr like beer either...

I am a pretty smart person after all, lol. But have not fans or grislfriends. Well, a balanced out life. You can never have too much of everything.

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I had my First Kiss with a Kid, back when I was ten, he was 9... But I swear, that's all we did...

Anyway....I'm still a virgin, and will be till Honeymoon, after I get Married...Then..Heh....The Honeymoon's going to 0wn...^^

I never had, oral, anal..whatever...but Heh...It's not like I'm looking forward to it...Heh....STD's....-.-'

*Sorry..I'm very....um...*

I plan never to Smoke, even probably lay a finger on a Beer..Just wine..For Special Occiasions...I want to live long...K?As I tell my mom.
    "You Smoke it, You Inhale it."(I point the fan at her, blowing her smoke at her..heh)

Anyway..This is a very interersting poll....-.-'

Sir Chris

uhh Well, I have no life, so guess =x!

I have kissed before, but thats it, got a problemw ith it? I will take your *** outback and show you what I call"knight's honor" buddy! If you press a girl you suck, and I will personalyl come to your house and beat you into the ground, boy

Skullfire- also, stop paying your mom, its her job, she has to during business hours

~ Chris

Originally posted by ILikePokemon;P
    Nothing. I'm 15. Go me
    Ditto.

Banned

I made out with a girl for the first time recently. It was elite(y). I can't say that I have gone any further then that, but I would definately if I could. Also, asking your girlfriend for sex is very hard. I'm 14 now, but alot of people in my grade were doing stuff like that a few years ago, so I'm sorta late.

Originally posted by Sir Chris
    Skullfire- also, stop paying your mom, its her job, she has to during business hours

~ Chris
    Haha, very nice Chris.

Well I've kissed before, and done a little more, but nothing you kids want to know about. I've never had sex before though, the risks are awful (STDs, BABIES AHH) so I'm going to wait until either I'm married or engaged...

Craig

Wow, not many people have done stuff here o.O

Anyways, the farthest I've gone was simply making out with my GF last year, but we've since broken up 8)

Since then, I have been hopeless for luvin..
    LMAO

I'm almost 16 and have not gone beyond kissing. ^_^''' I don't plan to either until way later.

Originally posted by pika23
    *smiles* I'm 15 (Almost 16) and still a virgin. I'm kind of waiting till I'm 18 because well... The guy I love lives half way across the world. ^_^''' Kinda sucks.
    Same here. Blah..

Nah, I still haven't lost my virginity, and I doubt I will for a while (I'm a 14 year old Chirstian what do you expect?). The most I've done is kiss a girl (well, she kissed me) but it was just a peck on the lips to say goodbye, since we were friends that didn't see each other in a while, nothing big.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I kissed a girl once, but that was a few months back. Since then she dumped me and is now going out with my worst enemy ever -_- Since then I've been alienated...

never kissed, never hugged, never done anything. that's me in a nutshell.
    Righteous Chaps

KissShipping > you.

i lost my virginity with my girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend, sadly), when i was 15. i'm now 17.

I've also kissed a girl in kindergarten, but I guess we didn't know what true love meant back then. I was the only one in the place with a girlfriend XD I felt special, somewhat ...
    Same here, lol. I also went out with the school whore for about 3 months this skool year... She told me I washer 28th bf that year. Then we broke up and got 2gethr again so I was her 30th or 31st.

Now I'm goin out with my friend's sis.

Alls I done is kissed in kindergarten [see above] and holded hands. I'm 13.

o_0
    jimm
    Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    The decapitated mole is a fruit loop.

You heard it here first, folks!

3-time winner of Fanfic's "Oddest Writer" award!

Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

The farthest I have gone with my GF is making out, and maybe feeling up. I don't plan on taking it farther, cause I don't want to ruin what we have. I don't think I will be having sex for a long while, and I don't mind at all.
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Banned

Meh. I'm 15 years old, still a virgin, and I'm happy about that. Well, I kissed (my exboyfriends) a few times, but that's about it. I don't plan on losing my virginity yet. o_O I'm too young, and I think it's stupid to lose your virginity to someone at a young age..