Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Across Kanto: Chris 2.1 VS Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Battle Across Kanto: Chris 2.1 VS Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

(1): Pallet Town
    2 turns
    The match begins in the middle of town. There is a small pond in the middle of the arena, allowing aquatic Pokemon to fight here. After round two, each member is given a Chance Card at random. Details of the various cards on offer are given below.

(2): Pewter City Museum
    2 turns
    Battling in the dark, locked museum in the middle of the night, the fossils may come alive! There is a chance that skeletons of Kabutops, Aerodactyl or Omastar may attack the battlers. If the security guard catches you, each battler loses 5%HP.

(3): Cerulean City
    2 turns
    Inside Cerulean Gym, the entire match is set among large, coloured floats. Water attacks are boosted by 1.5x here (so a water attack dealing 6% would do 9%; a water attack doing 10% would do 15% etc). There are roughly 8 floats.

(4): Cerulean Jail
    1 turn
    Only two attacks can be used this round. Sound based moves could cause a riot, prolonging the number of turns in jail. After this round, each player takes a Chance Card.

(5): Saffron City
    3 turns
    On the top of the Silph Co building. There is a slight wind. Flying and normal attacks are 1.5x stronger. A helicopter flying overhead may fire a missile - if it hits it will deal 15%.

(6): Celadon City
    2 turns
    Fighting in the middle of the bright, verdant city, the Pokemon are in a fresh herb garden, the aromatic properties of which heal 10% energy each turn to all Pokemon out. Grass attacks are 1.5x stronger and the sun is shining - other weather moves will not work.

(7): Cycling Path
    1 turn
    Bikes are hurtling down the path. Stat boosting moves raise the stat by an extra stage here. A bike collision deals 10% damage, so watch out! At the end of this round each battler takes a Chance Card

(8): Cinnabar Island
    2 turns
    Battling on a beach on Cinnabar Island, the sun is out. Weather attacks, however, are permitted. Water attacks are 1.5x stronger. Wild Krabby may attack for 5% damage. If the battlers can find any fruit from the trees, they can recover 5%HP, but this takes an action, and more specifically, a command from the trainer.

These places are visited in that order. After Cinnabar Island, the match goes back to Pallet Town.

COMMUNITY CHEST: Where specified, both battlers take a card. The referee must use a randomiser to determine which outcome they recieve. The taking of a card, and its outcome, is revealed at the end of the round and the result is added on at the end of that round.
    Here are the following possible outcomes from a Chance Card:
    -Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost
    -Lose a random attack slot next turn
    -Block an opponent’s attack slot next turn
    -Revive a fainted Pokemon at random (opponents or yours)

If the card's content does not apply (ie the user has no status to be cured from) then they are not permitted to pick a new one.

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    100/100
    Hello!
    Yawn~Water Pulse~Ice Beam

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    75/91
    Par
    >_O SERIOUSLY?
    Sucker free~Super Sonic~Toxic

===Round 8===

Well, free from jail, and possibly on a wanted poster now...we end up in Saffron. Quite high in Saffron too, like on top of Silph Co. high. Wadjet feels great up here, until he tries to get an advantage on the aquavian. Nothing happens. Confused as to why-Wadjet tries ..whatever it was commanded to do again, but Tux merely Yawns in her face.

Zap: -3E ==///== Wad: *PWNED*

Well, that was not fun. Feeling sleepy, Wadjet tries to capitalize on the situation, but falls on the roof! Not now, not paralysis! Tux claps at the misfortune of the Flygon and splatters it with a heavy Pulse of Water.

Zap: -4E ==///== Wad: *Par* -7H Slp.

And Wadjet...does not move. Wow. Cold turkey...err dragon as Tux's Ice Beam sends Wadjet rolling near the edge of said roof! Glancing up, I notice a helicopter filming the battle. Hrmm looks friendly enough. Hope they like the show!

Zap: -8E ==///== Wad: -24H

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    100/85
    ...This is it?

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    44/91
    Par Slp
    z.Z

Mew

Last edited by DarkestLight; 9th April 2009 at 05:26 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Crap... spaced on the dual-Steel type...

At this rate I'll have to hope that luck's on my side with a bunch of Sleep Talks.

Sleep Talk x3
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Use double team, iron defence and then ice beam. Fire the beam at Flygon's wings if you can.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns
    The match begins in the middle of town. There is a small pond in the middle of the arena, allowing aquatic Pokemon to fight here. After round two, each member is given a Chance Card at random. Details of the various cards on offer are given below.

2 turns
    Battling in the dark, locked museum in the middle of the night, the fossils may come alive! There is a chance that skeletons of Kabutops, Aerodactyl or Omastar may attack the battlers. If the security guard catches you, each battler loses 5%HP.

2 turns
    Inside Cerulean Gym, the entire match is set among large, coloured floats. Water attacks are boosted by 1.5x here (so a water attack dealing 6% would do 9%; a water attack doing 10% would do 15% etc). There are roughly 8 floats.

1 turn
    Only two attacks can be used this round. Sound based moves could cause a riot, prolonging the number of turns in jail. After this round, each player takes a Chance Card.

3 turns
    On the top of the Silph Co building. There is a slight wind. Flying and normal attacks are 1.5x stronger. A helicopter flying overhead may fire a missile - if it hits it will deal 15%.

2 turns
    Fighting in the middle of the bright, verdant city, the Pokemon are in a fresh herb garden, the aromatic properties of which heal 10% energy each turn to all Pokemon out. Grass attacks are 1.5x stronger and the sun is shining - other weather moves will not work.

1 turn
    Bikes are hurtling down the path. Stat boosting moves raise the stat by an extra stage here. A bike collision deals 10% damage, so watch out! At the end of this round each battler takes a Chance Card

2 turns
    Battling on a beach on Cinnabar Island, the sun is out. Weather attacks, however, are permitted. Water attacks are 1.5x stronger. Wild Krabby may attack for 5% damage. If the battlers can find any fruit from the trees, they can recover 5%HP, but this takes an action, and more specifically, a command from the trainer.

These places are visited in that order. After Cinnabar Island, the match goes back to Pallet Town.

COMMUNITY CHEST: Where specified, both battlers take a card. The referee must use a randomiser to determine which outcome they recieve. The taking of a card, and its outcome, is revealed at the end of the round and the result is added on at the end of that round.
    -Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

If the card's content does not apply (ie the user has no status to be cured from) then they are not permitted to pick a new one.

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    100/85
    ...This is it?

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    44/91
    Par Slp
    z.Z

===Round 9===

Still safely situated in Saffron, Wadjet and Tux dish out damage to one another. Well..maybe not. Tux spreads his offense out by 4, as Wadjet sleeps through it. Looks a lil brighter though...

Zap: -3E 4 cl. ==///== Wad: *Shinkuuu..*

Seeing no reaction from Wadget, Tux decides to try and strengthen himself. But a scorching blast of light screeched from Wadjet, and slices two clones to oblivion! I immediately look up to the copter, and it seems to have flown away? Ok.. Glad that Solarbeam missed, Tux raises his guard, wings up and to the ready.

Zap: -4E +2 Def ==///== Wad: -5E

Unphazed, Tux decdes to rid himself of Wadjet once and for all. A singular Beam shoots across the rooftop and strikes the dragon. who cries out, even in sleep! It rolls and slams against the lip of the roof, and that somehow starts up a wicked Sandstorm! The rest of Wadjet's clones evaporate, and yet-it bothers neither...

Zap: -8E ==///== Wad: -5H/-24H

Sandstorm: 3 rounds

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    100/70
    +2 Def
    ...Wow this Dragon sucks

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    20/81
    Par Slp
    z.Z!

Chris

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tux relax for your first action. Then use swords dance and follow with ice beam.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Wadjet, Sleep Talk until you wake up. When you do, Double Team as soon as you can, then Giga Drain followed with an Earthquake!

Sleep Talk x3 (Subs: Double Team~Giga Drain~Earthquake)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    100/70
    +2 Def
    ...Wow this Dragon sucks
    Relax~Swords Dance~Ice Beam

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    20/81
    Par Slp
    z.Z!
    Sleep Talk X 3
    Sub: Double Team~Giga Drain~Earthquake

===Round 10===

Saffron is a lovely city when viewed form up here. Wadjet would prolly say the same thing. Tux admires the view from up here for a moment, as Wadjet seems to shift for a moment.

Finally; a break for the dragon as a Thundering Fist rams into Tux's side. The nonchalant penguin doubles over.

Zap: +6E/-12H ==///== Wad: -5E

Not happy about being punched, Tux begins to dance within the Sandstorm raging about. Wadjet 's eyes suddenly spring open, and instently, she knows not where she's at. So, she creates a few copies of herself, only to have them deteriorate.

Zap: -4E +2 Atk ==///== Wad: -4E

Freaked, Wadjet tries to vampire life in order to survive. She connects her Giga Drain, as Tux focuses alot of energy into a Beam. It strikes her right in the chest...blasting her off the roof.

Zap: -8E/-9H ==///== Wad: -8H/-24H/+5H

Nope, she flew back up just in time. But Wadjet looks frosty.

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    70/64
    +2 Atk/Def
    Least he's up

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    1/64
    Par
    Alive?

Mew

Sandstorm: 2 rds

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Crap... this entire debocle is going topsy-turvy.

Wadjet! Time for a last ditch. Thunder Punch, followed up with an Earthquake and Earth Power!

Thunder Punch~EarthQuake~Earth Power.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Double team, then ice beam x2.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

COMMUNITY CHEST: Where specified, both battlers take a card. The referee must use a randomizer to determine which outcome they receive. The taking of a card, and its outcome, is revealed at the end of the round and the result is added on at the end of that round.
    -Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    70/64
    +2 Atk/Def
    Least he's up
    Double Team~Ice Beam x 2

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    1/64
    Par
    Alive?
    Thunder Punch~Earthquake~Earth Power

===Round 11===

Finding a moment of clarity (amidst the anger within its heart) Wadjet caws and flies toward the steelbird. Tux waits, and dives out of the way of the first swoop, Turning back, Wadjet is disturbed to see three Tux's all ready for her. Fist crackling she dives for one, and connects with a clone! Drat!

Tux: -3E 1 cl. ==///== Wad: -6E

Desperate and unwilling to give in, Wadjet roars and lands on the top of the building. She shudders with disdain as paralysis kick in.

The Earthquake attempt truly stops when Wadjet is shot off the roof by a Ice Beam.

Tux: -8E ==///== Wad: Yeah yer dead.

Well that's the end of the round. We're headed to

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    70/64
    +2 Atk/Def
    Least he's up

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    0/58
    Par
    See ya.

Mew releases

Chris attacks

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay, time for Behemoth!

(♂)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ok Tux let's strike the foe with water pulse. Then use brick break and end with Aqua Ring.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay Behemoth, Start off with a Taunt, then Metal Burst after the Brick Break, and follow it up with an Earth Power.

Taunt~Metal Burst~Earth Power
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

COMMUNITY CHEST: Where specified, both battlers take a card. The referee must use a randomizer to determine which outcome they receive. The taking of a card, and its outcome, is revealed at the end of the round and the result is added on at the end of that round.
    -Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    70/64
    +2 Atk/Def
    Least he's up
    Water Pulse~Brick Break~Aqua Ring

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    100/100
    Evening the field I am!
    Taunt~Metal Burst~Earth Power

===Round 12===

In a flash and a plop, we re now standing in a fresh garden, filled with the scents of saffron and sage. Yes, we are located in Celadon, right in Erica's backyard. As the sun beams down upon us, each Pokemon takes a deep breath, before starting. Behemoth is a bit slow, and gets splashed by a considerably weaker Water pulse here. But his Taunt gets through.

Dun think any Empoleon would like being told they look like they're wearing a second hand suit once worn by a Snorlax.

Tux: -4E ==///== Beh: -2E/-6H
    Taunt: 4 actions

Miffed at that, Tux releases part of his rage in a blind fury, ramming and slamming his steel fins all over Behemoths back. Even for a Part-Steel type, that hurt-it felt like he was being bent and dented. But after Tux backed away, a series of lights shone from the twisted and barbed body, and they Burst off, impaling Tux and sending him flying back. Tux lied on the ground, dazed.

Tux: -7E/-12H ==///== Beh: -9E/-28H

Struggling to his feet, Tux found himself unable to perform his last command. He just wanted to HARM that ceratopsian. Behemoth laughed and summoned earthly energies to try and collide into Tux. Tux dove and slammed into the beast, before flying up from the Earth Power

Tux: -2E/-15H ==///== Beh: -7E/-2H

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    42/51
    +2 Atk/Def
    Le Wow ouch!

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    64/81
    ph33r me4!

Mew Attacks

Before anyone says that looks weird, Metal Burst doubles damage recieved--as a Steel-Type attack. Empoleon is 4x resistant to Steel attacks >>

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay so the backlash didn't work as planned.. Okay, then dig in and break it.

Start off with an Earthquake, followed up by a Thunderbolt, then followed again with an Earth Power.

Earthquake~Thunderbolt~Earth Power
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Brick break, protect, brick break.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Slight adjustment: I didnt' take into consideration the +2 Defense Tux had when addind in Earth Power last round. I added it in here. Its only 3 off, so not a big deal, but yeah. Onward!

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===
    Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    45/61
    +2 Atk/Def
    Le Wow ouch!
    Brick Break~Protect~Brick Break

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    64/91
    ph33r me4!
    Earthquake~Thunderbolt~Earth Power

===Round 13===

Well, as the round shifted, each Pokemon got a lil energy back...that's a sweet sweet smell. With that, the battle continued anew and heavy. Still Taunted, Tux takes his rage out in the form of a second collision of breaking chops over Behemoths back. Behemoth roared, and the ground shook, causing Empoleon to fall over, in amazement at that power..

Tux: -7E/-13H ==///== Beh: -9E/-18H*

Not surprisingly, Tux roared at the beast and thought nothing of protecting. Taunt does that to ya. With no focus, he just begins railing at the body of Behmoth, trying to flip him over, jab his head..anything. Behemoth snickers and releases a Thunderbolt that shocks Tux out of his rage at last. Tux falls over again, lying on the soft soft grass...

Tux: -3E/-15H ==///== Beh: -8E/-4H

Fritzed out, Tux tries to stand up. Feeling alost more level headed didn't matter as trouble came from beneath. A blast of Earth Power surged forth and connected, on the left side of Tux. Behemoth chortled in glee, until Tux rallied once again, hammering with ferocity unabated. Behemoth lurched in pain-this weakness sucked right about now.

Tux: -7E/-12H ==///== Beh: -7E/-18H*

They last attacks sent the duo sprawling toward the Cycling road.... Oh yes fun time!!

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    5/54
    +2 Atk/Def
    Seriously? Ow.

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    24/77
    Ok ok pained

Mew

As you can guess, this round=DC round.

Also added in the +10 energy.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Isn't it Chris's go? Since I went first last round?
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It's my turn.

Tux brick break x3. You've done very well!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Behemoth, Thunderbolt three times. Drop him before he drops you!

Thunderbolt x3
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    5/54
    +2 Atk/Def
    Seriously? Ow.
    Brick Break x 3

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    64/91
    ph33r me4!
    Thunderbolt X 3

===Round 14===

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!! Going back to 1990 on ya! ::Jumps on a Huffy and ties on a Ninja Turtles helmet:: Totally tubular man! This battle just picked up some SPEEED!

As we coast down Cycling path, Behemoth tentatively takes a few daunting leaps before gaining a nice balance of momentum and speed to catch him up to the tobogganing and 360 flipping Tux. Tux gains radical air (But my ride is sooo much shinier) and dives in to break Behemoth's spirits, but a Thunderbolt rips through the air and catches Tux in mid-air. Tux faints while in transit, and misses Behemoth. As Behemoth keeps gallavanting down the road though, he is careless.

I feel sorry for the biker, cause he and Behemoth just collided nastily and they're rolling...all the way....down...to...Fuschia...ow >_o. ::Bikes after:: Well, come on you two, we got a boat to catch.

Tux: -7E/-16H ==///== Beh: -8E/-10H

As we get on board to shoot over to Cinnabar, I'll read each of your cards.

Chris gets...Lose a random attack slot next turn
    Mew gets..Lose 5% health. Huh. Not much ado there.

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Tux, M Empoleon
    0/47
    u_u

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    9/69
    Bikes are nasty

Mew

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll be using Yolke, my [F] Shiny Exeggutor.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay Behemoth, you lived, now lets try to set it up for an upset here.

Flamethrower times three... Keeeeeeeeeeeel eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Flamethrower x3
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Double team, Hypnosis, Wood Hammer

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Yolke, F Exeggutor
    100/100
    n_n
    Double Team~Hypnosis~Wood Hammer

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    9/69
    Bikes are nasty
    Flamethrower X 3

===Round 15===

Alright. Made it to Cinnabar, our last stop before returning to Pallet town. Behemoth looks beat, but that doesn't stop him from conjuring up flames. Yolke, shining quite brilliantly in the sun, doesn't make life easier-as she splits into 5. The flames wash across a clone, and eliminate it form view, but now Behemoth finds himself surrounded by Exeggutors, all making silly faces at him.

Yol: -4E 3 cl. ==///== Beh: -8E

The faces continue as Behemoth blasts another Flamethrower out at the offensive plant. He connects with another clone, and it really is starting to piss him off. But Yolke doesn't really do anything, as an eerie black clouds blankets all the Exeggutors and prohibit their next move.

Yol: Wha? 2 cl. ==///== Beh: -8E

Feeling a bit weird as the cloud goes away, Yolke runs up to the unsuspecting Behemoth and stands still. Behemoth takes a chance and spits out a third Flamethrower -and wouldn't ya know it-hits air! Yolke tips over, using her wooden body as a falling Tree. Ends up hammering Behemoth into the sand.

Yol: -10E/-4H(recoil) 1 cl. ==///== Beh: -8E/-12H

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Yolke, F Exeggutor
    96/86
    O.o

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Behemoth, M Bastiodon
    0/45
    My god what a Hamma!

Mew releases his final! Chris Attax

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Let's go... Blade!

(♂)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ok Yolke use leech seed, ancient power and end with egg bomb.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay Blade, Double Team, then Toxic followed with an X-Scissor. If the Ancient Power or Egg Bomb hit you, Counter it and toss them back.

Double Team~Toxic~X-Scissor (Subs: Counter)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Yolke, F Exeggutor
    96/86
    O.o
    Leech Seed~Ancient Power~Egg Bomb

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Balde, M Scyther
    100/100
    Slice and dice
    Double Team~Toxic~X-Scissor
    Sub: Counter

===Round 16===

As we dance along the beach in Cinnabar, Blade is released on the fly. The Scyther eyes the Grass/Psychics and licks his lips-thinking this'll be easy. Instantly, he separates into 3, leaving Yolke with some guesswork. Must be fun being a Psychic though, you alway seem to just KNOW what to do. A Leech Seed was fired, and latches onto Blade! Yolke smirks-as the clones are still there, he knows which is the real one.

Yol: -3E ==///== Bla: -3E 2 cl. L.S

Not worried about Blade's tricks now, Yolke lifts some roks off the sandy beach. One of the rocks however, contained a Krabby's hiding spot, The littly guy as none to pleased at his roof being thrown into Blade. Just for that Yolke's fat toe was clamped. With that surprise pinch, the clone evaporated.

Pissed at that, Blade flew over to Yolke and splashed him with Toxic fluid. Double whammy for the plant.

Yol: -5E/-5H Txc==///== Bla: -3E/-10H

As the Krabby scuttled off, Yolke shook off the excess fluid that was not seeped into his barklike skin, and got to buisness. A plethora of cononutegg things were thrown from its ferny top, and hammered into Blade. Blade, being smashed by a few took the last incoming ones, and launched them back at Yolke. Take that! Clones on Blade's side were gone by this point.

Yol: -6E/-8H ==///== Bla: -6E/-6H

Yolke..felt a lil woosy (2) and the seeds did their thing (3)

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Yolke, F Exeggutor
    84/72
    Txc lvl 1
    I dun like crabs!

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Blade, M Scyther
    84/88
    O man ow!

Mew

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay Blade let's try to turn this around, so let's go. X-Scissor, followed up with an Air and then Night Slash. If he tries a Reflect, Brick Break through it, any Double Team, rip em up with Swift.

X-Scissor~Air Slash~Night Slash (Subs: Brick Break/Swift)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Explosion.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Yolke, F Exeggutor
    84/72
    Txc lvl 1
    I dun like crabs!
    Explosion

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Blade, M Scyther
    84/88
    O man ow!
    X-Scissor~Air Slash~Night Slash

===Round 17===

As we finally return to the quiet serene air of Pallet town, Blade takes this match one step closer to extinction. He flies straight into Yolke right off the back, diging his scythes in ans ripping them away , leaving a truly burning sensation on Yolke. Yolke -glowing like a supernova......

Why am I standing right here?

*KA-CHOOM*

/./...There goes Blade.....smoldering husk of insect. Yolke is done for.

Yol: -25E/Dedded ==///== Bla: -7E/-40H

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Yolke, F Exeggutor
    0/47
    *fizzle*

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Blade, M Scyther
    44/81
    >_O!!!!!

Chris

Note: Yeah DC's for Explosion. Lil premature, or did you wanna use yer fourth guy, Chris? I'm guessing the latter.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

.....?!

*charred and blackened from explosion*

Ow.... *falls down*
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Not premature. I've still got a Pokemon left who can just pick Scyther off.

I choose Noland my [M] Swellow.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

It's also your turn to post attacks if I'm not mistaken Chris.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oh yea.

Noland go for air slash, heat wave and end with another air slash

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay, let's try this out. Double Team, Focus Energy, then follow it up with a Hyper Beam!

Double Team~Focus Energy~Hyper Beam
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Noland, M Swellow
    100/100
    Good morning
    Air Slash~Heat Wave~Air Slash

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Blade, M Scyther
    44/81
    >_O!!!!!
    Double Team~Focus Energy~Hyper Beam

===Round 18===

With the explosion waking everyone up in Pallet, I figure we best be moving along. But no Chris whips out a Swellow to finish this match decisively. It flies up, faster than Blade, and dives back down. Blade takes the Slash head on, crying out as his body seems to divide in number. Soon, there are 5 Scythers to deal with. Noland...doesn't like his odds.

Nol: -6E ==///== Bla: -4E/-13H 4 cl.

Feeling the pressure, Blade and co focus their energy. As they stand collectively, Noland tries to incinerate any hope for resistance. A Heat Wave passes over two of them, and they both fade away like fairies in the night. A miss.

Nol: -9E ==///== Bla: -4E +Crit Hit 2 cl.

The three remaining Scythers charge up , massive amounts of white energy pouring into their blades. Noland divebombs one on the left, hoping to take it down with an Air Slash, but no! It's a miss! A costly one as well, as Noland is tagged from behind by a souped up Hyper Beam. It sends him speeding out of town!

Nol: -6E/-22H ==///== Bla: -15E 1 cl.

As we leave Pallet, I grab their mystical Chance cards.

Chris gets: Gain Random Status (Out of Par/Brn/Psn/Txc/Slp/Frz) and its..Psn! (2)
    Mew gets: Block opponents Attack Slot next turn

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Noland, M Swellow
    76/79
    Psn
    Not so good morning

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Blade, M Scyther
    31/58
    >_O!!!!!

Mew

Last edited by DarkestLight; 28th April 2009 at 08:55 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Arg a status and a block! Sucks

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Well, I may be able to turn this match around... maybe. We'll have to see.

Allright, first lets block the first attack while you recharge from the Hyper Beam. Then let's get ready for a world of hurt. Get in there with a Reversal, followed up by a Slash. Hopefully you can get some decent damage in. Sure it's not much in the way of over-all damage and type advantage, but the effect SHOULD be higher.

If he tries a Double Team or Fly, Hit him with Swift, if he gets a hit in, Counter (hopefully the museum ceiling will limit his movements)

Recharge~Reversal~Slash (Subs: Swift, Counter)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art