Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Across Kanto: Chris 2.1 VS Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Battle Across Kanto: Chris 2.1 VS Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Issuing a challenge to anybody who wishes to take me on in what I have dubbed the Modified Monopoly Board. We travel across Kanto during our fight, taking us to some of the biggest and most iconic places in the reigon.

Some parts of the battle change every two turns. Some more, some less. Below are the details for how long each area lasts. Our referee should be aware of these changes and make sure they are established during the match.

We use four Pokemon each, and there are no banned moves unless specified in the arena descriptions.

THE ARENA(s)

(1): Pallet Town
    2 turns
    The match begins in the middle of town. There is a small pond in the middle of the arena, allowing aquatic Pokemon to fight here. After round two, each member is given a Chance Card at random. Details of the various cards on offer are given below.

(2): Pewter City Museum
    2 turns
    Battling in the dark, locked museum in the middle of the night, the fossils may come alive! There is a chance that skeletons of Kabutops, Aerodactyl or Omastar may attack the battlers. If the security guard catches you, each battler loses 5%HP.

(3): Cerulean City
    2 turns
    Inside Cerulean Gym, the entire match is set among large, coloured floats. Water attacks are boosted by 1.5x here (so a water attack dealing 6% would do 9%; a water attack doing 10% would do 15% etc). There are roughly 8 floats.

(4): Cerulean Jail
    1 turn
    Only two attacks can be used this round. Sound based moves could cause a riot, prolonging the number of turns in jail. After this round, each player takes a Chance Card.

(5): Saffron City
    3 turns
    On the top of the Silph Co building. There is a slight wind. Flying and normal attacks are 1.5x stronger. A helicopter flying overhead may fire a missile - if it hits it will deal 15%.

(6): Celadon City
    2 turns
    Fighting in the middle of the bright, verdant city, the Pokemon are in a fresh herb garden, the aromatic properties of which heal 10% energy each turn to all Pokemon out. Grass attacks are 1.5x stronger and the sun is shining - other weather moves will not work.

(7): Cycling Path
    1 turn
    Bikes are hurtling down the path. Stat boosting moves raise the stat by an extra stage here. A bike collision deals 10% damage, so watch out! At the end of this round each battler takes a Chance Card

(8): Cinnabar Island
    2 turns
    Battling on a beach on Cinnabar Island, the sun is out. Weather attacks, however, are permitted. Water attacks are 1.5x stronger. Wild Krabby may attack for 5% damage. If the battlers can find any fruit from the trees, they can recover 5%HP, but this takes an action, and more specifically, a command from the trainer.

These places are visited in that order. After Cinnabar Island, the match goes back to Pallet Town.

COMMUNITY CHEST: Where specified, both battlers take a card. The referee must use a randomiser to determine which outcome they recieve. The taking of a card, and its outcome, is revealed at the end of the round and the result is added on at the end of that round.
    Here are the following possible outcomes from a Chance Card:
    -Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost
    -Lose a random attack slot next turn
    -Block an opponent’s attack slot next turn
    -Revive a fainted Pokemon at random (opponents or yours)

If the card's content does not apply (ie the user has no status to be cured from) then they are not permitted to pick a new one.

I look forward to a battler and a ref.
    Last edited by Chris 2.1; 4th April 2009 at 03:22 PM.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Battle Across Kanto: Opponent and Ref needed

I shall accept your Challenge Chris! As I would like a chance to battle you for once!
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ref. Go.

Question.

1) Community chest: Does the battler that picked a useless card get to save said card until its applicable? Note-not as if they can use it and are saving it, but as if their Pokemon cannot use it at all.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 4th April 2009 at 08:21 AM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Edit: Actually I am going to send out my Magneton, Zaapp.
    Last edited by Chris 2.1; 4th April 2009 at 08:24 AM.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay, so do I attack first then Chris? I'm going to go with Zu to start either way.

(♂)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yea you attack MM.

DL: No. If the card cannot be used then and there, it is discarded, and the battler has to hope for better look next time.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay, let's cut loose with a Sand Tomb, then a Dragon Breath and Flamethrower.

If he tries a Thunderwave, then protect.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Battle Across Kanto: Chris 2.1 VS Mew Master (Ref: DarkestLight)

Use thunderwave, toxic and thunderbolt.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns
    The match begins in the middle of town. There is a small pond in the middle of the arena, allowing aquatic Pokemon to fight here. After round two, each member is given a Chance Card at random. Details of the various cards on offer are given below.

2 turns
    Battling in the dark, locked museum in the middle of the night, the fossils may come alive! There is a chance that skeletons of Kabutops, Aerodactyl or Omastar may attack the battlers. If the security guard catches you, each battler loses 5%HP.

2 turns
    Inside Cerulean Gym, the entire match is set among large, coloured floats. Water attacks are boosted by 1.5x here (so a water attack dealing 6% would do 9%; a water attack doing 10% would do 15% etc). There are roughly 8 floats.

1 turn
    Only two attacks can be used this round. Sound based moves could cause a riot, prolonging the number of turns in jail. After this round, each player takes a Chance Card.

3 turns
    On the top of the Silph Co building. There is a slight wind. Flying and normal attacks are 1.5x stronger. A helicopter flying overhead may fire a missile - if it hits it will deal 15%.

2 turns
    Fighting in the middle of the bright, verdant city, the Pokemon are in a fresh herb garden, the aromatic properties of which heal 10% energy each turn to all Pokemon out. Grass attacks are 1.5x stronger and the sun is shining - other weather moves will not work.

1 turn
    Bikes are hurtling down the path. Stat boosting moves raise the stat by an extra stage here. A bike collision deals 10% damage, so watch out! At the end of this round each battler takes a Chance Card

2 turns
    Battling on a beach on Cinnabar Island, the sun is out. Weather attacks, however, are permitted. Water attacks are 1.5x stronger. Wild Krabby may attack for 5% damage. If the battlers can find any fruit from the trees, they can recover 5%HP, but this takes an action, and more specifically, a command from the trainer.

These places are visited in that order. After Cinnabar Island, the match goes back to Pallet Town.

COMMUNITY CHEST: Where specified, both battlers take a card. The referee must use a randomiser to determine which outcome they recieve. The taking of a card, and its outcome, is revealed at the end of the round and the result is added on at the end of that round.
    -Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

If the card's content does not apply (ie the user has no status to be cured from) then they are not permitted to pick a new one.

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    100/100
    Wuz my name?
    Thunderwave~Toxic~Thunderbolt

VS

Mew Master X X X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    100/100
    Chom chomp?
    Sand Tomb~DragonBreath~Flamethrower

===Round 1===

Wow, here I am, reffing a match that is sure to last the test of time. We have Chris and his Magnemite, starting against Mew and his Gible. We are situated in Pallet Town currently, and that is where the First two rounds shall take place. Alright. Let's go!

Zu starts off by waving his hands. Sand starts to swirl and plink off of Zaapp's body, but Zapp forces a little bolt of electricity to go dashing over. Zu spots this, and quickly swings his left and up, creating an energy shield that absorbs the thunderwave.

Why did Zu do that?

Zu: -8E ==///== Zap: -3E

Stopping the Sand move, Zap floats cautiously over toward Zu, who is mad he had to waste his energy for that block. He spits blue fiyaa at Zaap, who promptly gets struck. Floating back from the flame spweing little monster, Zapp is able to construct and relase a Toxic right into Zu's eyes. I dun even wanna know where it came from..

Zu: -5E Txc ==///== Zap: -4E/-3H

Things seem a little out of Zu's favor, so as the Toxic is rinsed away, he tries a Flamethrower. It works, and Zaap flies high and arcs back. Gears spinning from that hit, Zaapp releases a Thunderbolt that slams directly into Gible..and does nothing.

Zu: -7E ==///== Zap: -8E/-17H

Zu rubs his face, it tingles. Pallet is hardly disturbed so far..

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    80/85
    I was ok, right?

VS

Mew Master X X X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    98/80
    La!
    Txc lvl 1

Chris.

Psst. Guys. Zu is Drg/Grd.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

I know Zu is DRG/GND, but electric attacks have affected Ground-Types in the Anime before.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

MM: DL reffed it correctly. I just forgot Gible was a ground type. My bad.

Zaaapp I want you to use a flash, then hit Gabite with a tri-attack, then use secret power.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Zu, Dig down and come up under him to avoid the Flash. Then hit him with an Earth Power followed up with a Dragon Rush.

Dig~Earth Power~Dragon Rush
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    80/85
    I was ok, right?
    Flash~Tri Attack~Secret Power

VS

Mew Master X X X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    98/80
    La!
    Txc lvl 1
    Dig~Earth Power

===Round 2===

As Pallet undergoes another beautiful day, Zapp brightens up the world a bit with a Flash of light off of its metallic hull. The light irritates Zu, but Digging is still accomplished. I mean, all you have to do is squat and dig, right? He goes underground, leaving Zap to wonder.

Zu: -2E -Acc ==///== Zap: -2E

Floating around aimlessly, Zaapp waits, and soon enough, Zu rages out from underneath the earth. However...Zu winds up falling into the pond! Splashing around there, Zu drags himself out the water, only to be hit with a combination of Ice and Fire and some yellow thingie..that throws him back in. Boo!

Zu: -3E/-6H ==///== Zap: -5E

Still blinded a bit, Zu swats the spheres of light from his vision and runs past Zaapp. body slamming the ground. A tremor shoots up behind him though, and a powerful blast erupts from the crust, slamming Zaapp! Ow.

The Magnemite flips around a bit, before recovering, sparking. A small beam of energy is produced and ejected, striking Zu and leaving him feeling quite confuzzled.

Zu: -7E/-6H ==///== Zap: -5E/-24H

Well, that ends Round 2. Both participants are given their Chance Cards...
    Chris gets..Cured of Status!
    Mew gets..Lose 5% health!

Zu coughes (4)

And wiggle wiggle wamp, we're off the Pewter City.

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    56/73
    Ow ok Ground sucks!

VS

Mew Master X X X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    77/68
    La! Confused
    Txc lvl 2

Mew

Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th April 2009 at 07:40 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Earth Power dealt thirty four %??

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Yer 4x weak to it .

I know it seems harsh, but with Dc's at 40% a round-and that being your only hit, I found it acceptable.

'Sides. Earth Power coming from a Gible is gonna suck considering 4x weakness and Stab are both not your friends.

But if you feel its astronomically too high, we can work this out.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th April 2009 at 05:37 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Great... gotta be quiet now... methinks. Start off with a Secret Power, follow it up with a Rock Smash and then finish it up with a Mud Slap

Secret Power~Rock Smash~Mud Slap
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Honestly, I like your reasoning, I do, but it just doesn't seem consistent It's only 90 base power, not even as good as earthquake. I'd like a second opinon on this.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Wtf that first one posted? Err anyway...ok then.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th April 2009 at 05:48 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I was asked to come in and see whether or not the 34% seemed fair and to be honest, it doesn't. I could see if the attack had a power of 100+ but this is a standard 90 attack and it sounds way too high

What do you normally ref 4x damage as?
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer

Coo coo.

4X dmg= Atk damage x 4. Simple as that. I mean, is that wrong? o.o?

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It depends how much you added on for STAB, which I didn't think you normally incorporated.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

o.o Yah. something does seem off. Ok ok how about this.

How severe of a hit should a 4X weakness do? That'll help me ensure I know how high damage should go rather than my literal translation.

Btw: Added STAB to 32. Why-I dun know, that dun make sense. That what looks weird to me.

EDIT: Reffing changed, and new methodology added.

This is just for me so 4X weaknesses don't completely kill things like Dnite and Snovers and Maggy.

3X. Therefore EP does 24-which is still high, but I think that's workable . Does that seem better or does that still seem off? Like I said, my reffing method is evolvable (except for some things. Splash always OHKO's, Chris. Always. ¬¬...)
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th April 2009 at 07:10 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Just as long as you don't feel compromised too much, DL.

Zaapp use Magnet Rise to eradicate this evident problem you have with the ground type. Then use a flash cannon to its face as it leaps up for the brick break, and while it tries hurling mud at you, use signal beam.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    56/73
    Ow ok Ground sucks!
    Magnet Rise~Flash Cannon~Signal Beam

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    77/68
    La! Confused
    Txc lvl 2
    Secret Power~Rock Smash~Mud-Slap

===Round 3===

..And here we are in Pewter City's Museum. Its past visiting hours, and the guards are downstairs, but Zaap and Zu dun care! Knowing this battle can end prematurely, Zaapp makes it evident that he's floating-a slightly visible electromagnetic field is under him. Zu stares, and huffs obvsiously not..caring?

Zap: -7E ==///== Zu: @_@ Skeletons!
    MR: 2 rounds

Zu starts to walk away, not at all interested in the fight, it seems Zap though, takes the chance to strike him from behind, with a bright metallic flashy blast. For second there, during the flash-I thought I saw eyes staring at me.

Anyway, Zu rights himself after being sprawled by the blow, and takes a flying leap. His right hand connects with Zap, and Zap tilts back a bit.

Zap: -6E/-5H ==///== Zu: -3E

No real noticeable sounds coming from up here..yet, as Zap tries for a Signal Beam-noted by the blue and red diode glowing. Looking around, Zu runs to a display case and tips it over, to gain access to the dirt inside. Why the hell did it do that? I notice the light in the far right of the corner start to blink, and I immediately look toward the stairs. Nothing yet. I then hear Zu fall backwards as Zap spins around, angrily. Looks like they both hit each other.

Zap: -6E/-15H -Acc ==///== Zu: -4E/-9H (crit)

Well, that ends Round 3.

Zu coughs louder(6) and Im positive something scuttled closer...!!

There goes a light. O crap.

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    36/54
    NO! FLYING GROUND SUCKS!
    MR: 1 round

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    62/61
    La! Confused
    Txc lvl 3

Chris

Last edited by DarkestLight; 5th April 2009 at 09:43 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Unleash a metal sound, then use swift x2.

DL: How many rounds does Magnet Rise last for altogether? The Attack List Beta doesn't state anything about it being that limited.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Zu, Roar to drown out the sonic wave. Sounds like the security guard is on his way and well... You saw Night at the Museum right?

*The Gible shakes his head*

Crap. *glances off to where the movement was* Anyway. Whip it up with a Twister before mixing it up one more time with a Frustration. Try to slam it into one of the displays.

Roar~Twister~Frustration
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

No it doesn't. It also does not state it being that generous. But its description yields it to the fact that the move can't be done too well at first. Like a set of Pushup. Might take a crapton of energy to do ten, and ya might only make it to 9.
    Do it again, you use less energy, but you make it to ten.
    Do it again, less energy, you make it to 11. You gotta build it up.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ok thanks for explaining.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    36/54
    NO! FLYING GROUND SUCKS!
    MR: 1 round
    Metal Sound~Swift x 2

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    62/61
    La! Confused
    Txc lvl 3
    Roar~Twister~Frustration

===Round 4===

Up here in the museum, we have a sticky situation. there are guards searching the area near here-and somethings moving around up here. Zaapp scraps the concept of silence, and releases an ear-piercing screech that renders pacemakers useless. Zu tries to counter with a Roar, but there is a silent thump!

Suddenly, Zu is dragged away by a glinting scythe! However, the scythe stopped, and Zu rolled away, holding his ears and his side.

Zap: -4E ==///== Zu: Attax! -2SpDef

I'm positive that was a Kabutops. At least...a skeleton of one. Zaapp though does not care and fires off a volley of stars to intercept the fleeing dragon. They connect, causing Zu to fall on his side. But that does not stop Zu from starting a Twister. The Twister starts to collect small artifacts not bolted down, as well as Zaapp! However, a light shine...directly in my face!

"Hey! What are you doing in here!"

¬¬..Yeah-and Chris and Mew hide. Some Trainers your are. "No Officer. Just having a ...training sessio..Zzapp watch out for that display ca--oh ok, he sailed over it.

Zap: -5E/-2H ==///== Zu: -3E/-7H

"Hey! They can't be battling here!" Just like that, the security guard shines a light to try and spot whom's fighting. Zu is spotted first, as he runs over and tries to pin the floating magnet to the ground. He reaches Zaapp, and bounces on it, only to be bounced off by a Flashlight! Zaapp seems to enjoy this round, firing off a second swift-before getting hit by the flashlight.

Zap: -5E/-8H ==///== Zu: -6E/-12H

Well, that ends Round 4. We are out of here!

Zu coughs even louder (8) and Zaapp lowers closer to the ground.

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    26/40
    Hrm, that wasn't so bad!

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    35/52
    La!
    Txc lvl 4
    -2 SpD

Mew

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay Zu, it's gonna be a wild ride. Kick it off with a Dragon Pulse, followed up with a Flamethrower and Dragon Breath.

Dragon Pulse~Flamethrower~Dragon Breath
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ok Cerulean Gym. Lovely.

Zaapp use a shock wave on the sprinklers to try and get them to come on. Then use swift x2 on Gabite, try and knock him into the water.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    26/40
    Hrm, that wasn't so bad!
    Shockwave~Swift x 2

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    35/52
    La!
    Txc lvl 4
    -2 SpD
    Dragon Pulse~Flamethrower~Dragon Breath

===Round 5===

With an unmistakable *Bamf*, we find ourselves now floating on medium sized lily pad platforms. Zaap cares not for the platform, but Zu does, and finds his quite nice. The Pokemon resume their battle, Zaap taking his fight aerial.

The overhead Sprinklers would all experience a jolt of electricity, as a shockwave of it spread from the middle of the ceiling to strike all of them in the immediate area. Zu cringed, but saw none of them fall. That's good, as a burst of purplish power flew and slammed into Zaapp; causing the 'mite to spin about.

The sprinkers though all seem to click in unison, and soon water pours down!

Zap: -4E/-4H ==///== Zu: -6E

Pleased with his achievement, Zaapp turned to the offensive, firing little starts at the nimble footed dragon. Zu showed no fear and launched a Flamethrower at the metallic monster. The psuedo rain definitly helped Zaap take the hit.

Zap: -5E/-8H ==///== Zu: -8E/-7H

The dragon continues hopping adeptly from pad to pad, and reaches a pad where he can just shoot a stream of colored Draconic energy at Zaapp. Zapp freaks as this mystical impervious to water/fire hits him, and fires a second set of stars at the annoying lil Dragon. They hit, but Zu just slides on the platform, staying on it.

Zap: -5E/-3H ==///== Zu: -5E/-7H

Round 4 is over, and Zu...doesn't look so good.. (10)

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    11/26
    Ok, things going better...

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    11/33
    La!
    Txc lvl 5
    -2 SpD

Chris

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

From my guestimates Gible won't last past this round. For this round, stay as close to the sprinklers as you can. Begin with a screech to disorientate Gible, then use iron defence and end with another swift.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Zu, Aerial Ace to get in and hang onto the magnet through the Screech. I know you can do it. While he's at point-blank Fire Blast times two.

If that doesn't work, then Flamethrower times two to try and burn it and kill it.

Aerial Ace~Fire Blast~Fire Blast (Subs: Flamethrower x 2)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===
    Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    11/26
    Ok, things going better...
    Screech~Iron Defense~Swift

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    11/33
    La!
    Txc lvl 5
    -2 SpD
    Aerial Ace~Fire Blast x 2

===Round 6===

As the Cerulean fight continues, Zu wastes no time in speeding up to reach Zaap's continually ascending height and strike him on the way up. Zaapp barely feels it, and Screechs so sharply that Zu barely gains a clawhold on Zaap. The water though casues Zu to fall off-and into the watery depths.

Zap: -3E/-1H ==///== Zu: -3E -2 Def

Chilled to the core, Zu swims back up and onto a Lily pad, as Zaapp raises its Defenses. Hiding out right near the Sprinklers, Zaap idly watches the dragon open up its mouth and build up a firey blaze. It lurches forth, and having more than enough time, Zaapp merely moves out of the way of the Flamethrower. It hits the Sprinkler, and takes it out.

Zap: -4E +2Def ==///== Zu: -8E

Seeing one Sprinkler head gone, Zaapp moves over to another, and Zu fires a second Flamethrower. This time the blast catches Zaapp in the back. and the 'Mite starts to fall over in pain. But it lurches around and fires off a Swift at the offending little bastard.

Zap: -5E/-8H ==///== Zu: -8E/-7H

Round 5 is over, and Zu...falls over (12)

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    3/14 +2 Def
    Ow >_o

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Zu, M Gible
    0/14
    La!
    Txc lvl 6
    -2 SpD/DEF

Mew releases and Attacks

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Okay... let's go with... Wadjet!

(♀)

Start off with a Heat Wave, then a Faint Attack, If that doesn't work use a Secret Power.

Any Double Team stuff.... Swift it out.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Teleport behind Flygon and use explosion.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Veteran Trainer

Monopoly Board Madness

===Rules===

THE ARENA(s)

2 turns

2 turns

2 turns

1 turn

3 turns

2 turns

1 turn

2 turns

-Lose 5%
    -Gain 5%
    -Cured of status
    -Gain random status
    -Random stat boost

===Battlers===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    3/14 +2 Def
    Ow >_o
    Teleport+Explosion

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    100/100
    Hello!
    Heat Wave~Faint Attack

===Round 7===

This match takes a turn for the worst, as we head off to Cerulean Jail. As I negotiate their bail, Wadjet tries to melt the bars and the weakened Magnemite as well. But Zaapp is too swift. Instantly, its gone from view. What Wadjet doesn't know is that Zapp reappeared behind it, glowing a terrific white!

*KABOOM*

They blew a hole in the jail. Wadjet flies through it, and ha, there goes Mew right after, making a break for it. Chris follows, recalling his fainted Magnemite...O snap wait up! ::Grabs their Chance cards and hustles after.::

Zap: -14E/-3H ==///== Wad: -9E/-25H

In transit to Saffron, I give Chris his card. His is..Block an opponent's slot next turn.

Mew's is..gain random status. And that random status is...(Out of Par/Brn/Psn/Txc/Slp/Frz)..Paralysis. Wadjet suddenly feels everything tighten!

===Stats===

Chris 2.1 X X X X
    Zaapp, Magneton
    0/0 +2 Def
    Pulled the Pin!!!

VS

Mew Master X X X X
    Wadjet, F Flygon
    75/91
    Par
    >_O SERIOUSLY?

Chris releases and attacks.

*Explosion was weaker due to 'Mite having a small amount of energy for it.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ok I'm going to use my [M] Empoleon, Tux.

Use Yawn on Flygon, then use water pulse then ice beam. I'll use my Chance Card to block the Pokemon's first action.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

Okay Wadjet, looks like a difficult round, so time to bring it back. Your first attack is blocked, that's okay, so use a Super Sonic, coupled with a Toxic to finish it up.

*blocked*~Super Sonic~Toxic
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art