Thread: DarkestLight~~ I challenge you Ref: River (Subref Mew mew mew!!)

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default DarkestLight~~ I challenge you Ref: River (Subref Mew mew mew!!)

I challenge Darkestlight! :3 Wahaha. The ref shall be my lovely sister River! Because her school is on strike and she has nothing to do~~

Arena: The Lobby in the Matrix, you know? Where Neo and Trinity barge in, wait for about five seconds before shooting the entire place up? Now it’s our turn to destroy it. Because we’re indoors, weather moves don’t work (Earthquake does though, cuz that would be funny…). :3

Banned Moves: PAIN SPLIT, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, OHKOs, Toxic (cuz it’s just a 1 on 1… honestly…)

You choose first, I attack first.

Anything else? Nope… Week DQ? Does anyone actually follow that? Lol.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: DarkestLight~~ I challenge you Ref: River!

Pain Split BANNED? HAXXORZ!!! I OBJECTZ...

It's a one on one anyway, PS is fun for 2 and up

I'm down like a clown in Chinatown. I choose..someone I haven't used....which is alot of Pokes..Set M Beedrill. We're gonna Matrix this out all right.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

I choose... uhh... >_< I have too many pokemon damn it... I choose Lynx, my male Shinx.

Lynx start off with a thunderbolt, then use shockwave... Finish off with Spark.

>> Woohoo..

Veteran Trainer

Ok Set, it's been a while. Let's see what mayhem we can come up with.

Ooh! This is gonna be fun

Alot of Electricity coming our way...Avoid the Thunderbolt with Agility. Go head up on Lynx and careen it with a Poison Jab, and then Sludge Bomb it dead in its face to make it back up a step.

Agility~Poison Jab~Sludge Bomb

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

-~* Crystal Tears VS DarkestLight*~-

Round One
    ------*1~1*------

Disqualification Time: One Week.

Banned Moves: Weather Moves, Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, OHKO’s and Toxic.

Arena: Matrix Lobby.

The Lobby in the Matrix, you know? Where Neo and Trinity barge in, wait for about five seconds before shooting the entire place up? Now it’s our turn to destroy it.

Pokémon

Lynx Shinx
    Trained by: Crystal Tears
    HP:
    100%
    Energy: 100%
    -:Attacks:-
    Thunderbolt/Shockwave/Spark

~~~~~~

Set Beedrill
    Trained by: DarkestLight
    HP:
    100%
    Energy: 100%
    Agility/Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb

------******------

There was a very good reason the lobby in the Matrix fell apart so easily.

It had recently been redecorated.

The calibre of the bullets must be taken into account, but DarkestLight and Crystal Tears decided to make use of it before Neo and Trinity had their bit of fun. As such the pillars and walls were not exactly up to their usual par. But that’s all in the future, for now here comes one of the trainers.

The revolving door does its thing and out comes Darkest Light. Seems he decided to take the part of Neo. Looks quite spiffily foreboding he does. He steps through the metal detector just as the elevator doors on the opposite sides open with their overly cheery ding.

Crystal Tears strides into the hall. She has the part of agent with her grey suit and by Goldeen those are actually heels on her feet! She clicks her way forward as the detector goes off. DarkestLight grins and opens his coat to reveal an arsenal of… Pokéballs. Seems he came armed he did.

Yours truly has the unfortunate part of soldier. Perhaps that doesn’t bode well for I but standing in the middle of this madness has its consequences. I slide in from behind a pillar and motion the trainers to their stations. Adjusting my goggles I point to Darkest Light to choose first.

He ponders this most important task, perhaps choosing which Pokémon would do the most damage to the surrounding décor. Finally he tosses one and it reveals a Beedrill, oddly named Set. The Ref sighs; there is definitely some running in her future. Crystal Tears smiles and tosses out her Shinx named Lynx. Let the destruction commence!

Set is the first one off the slippery floor and zips behind a pillar. Then he zooms right over Lynx’s head before whizzing behind another pillar. Generally he’s making himself very hard to hit (not to mention annoying), while getting steadily faster. Lynx growls and tries to follow him. He charges up, cracking the tiles around him with the voltage. Set pauses for a split second and he fires.

Only he failed to take into account that someone was standing there.

I duck and leap to the side, hitting the floor with a slide worthy of any homerun. When the light clears it is evident Lynx missed as the wall is charred and tiles have fallen off. Set is doing some sort of dance far above our heads. I curse and stomp back to my position and Lynx joins in on the cursing.

Set stops his niah-niah dance and dives at Lynx. Lynx bears his teeth but before he can charge up Set reaches him and thrusts his right hand stinger into Lynx’s shoulder. Lynx yelps and leaps to the left. Unfortunately for him, there is purple ooze dripping out of the wound. Seems he’s been poisoned. Lynx is not one to let that go and charges up a Shockwave. It of course doesn’t falter from its course and Set does a whole different sort of dance. It’s more of jig really.

Set buzzes angrily and starts to move his mandibles rapidly. Lynx frowns and a blue glow surrounds him. Set is faster at making his toxic brew and lobs a spit ball of disgusting proportions. It spatters onto Lynx’s hind end but he bears it no mind. The glow surged forward off his body and becomes a ball of sparking energy. It powers upward and crashes into Set. Set makes a high pitched hum of pain and falters a bit in his flying. His wing beats continue to be jerky, seems he was paralyzed by that hit.

With that ends the round and perhaps I should note why there is no one around. Chimecho is one scary little bugger I tell you. Don’t piss ‘im off.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Lynx Shinx
    HP:
    83%
    Energy: 90%

~~~~~~

Set Beedrill
    HP:
    81%
    Energy: 88%

Lynx was hurt 8% for Poison jab and 9% for Sludge Bomb.
    Lynx was fatigued 4% for Thunderbolt, 3% for Shockwave, and 3% for Spark.

Set was hurt 9% for Shockwave and 10% for Spark.
    Set was fatigued 4% for Agility, 4% for Poison Jab and 4% for Sludge Bomb.

DarkestLight attacks first.
    Last edited by Pichu Luver; 2nd December 2008 at 07:23 PM.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Advanced Trainer

But I attacked first last time River >>

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Hmm, my bad. *goes off to inform DarkestLight*
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Veteran Trainer

S'alright .

Set, that lil guy's not bad huh. And we got the shivers. Ok then. Silver Wind first, Go for a Facade after, then try for a Twinneedle.

Silver Wind~Facade~Twinnedle

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Oh noz! We're poisoned... That's alright, we can recover from such things.

Lynx, use Flash. Make sure that Set can see you when you do so, we need to blind him. Don't worry about Silver Wind. Next, hide! Get behind a pillar and keep quiet, let Facade be used before leaping out and hitting Beedrill with a Ice Fang. Finally, keep hidden from the pin missile and then use Thunderbolt.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

-~* Crystal Tears VS DarkestLight*~-

Round Two
    ------*1~1*------

Disqualification Time: One Week.

Banned Moves: Weather Moves, Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, OHKO’s and Toxic.

Arena: Matrix Lobby.

The Lobby in the Matrix, you know? Where Neo and Trinity barge in, wait for about five seconds before shooting the entire place up? Now it’s our turn to destroy it.

Pokémon

Lynx Shinx
    HP:
    83%
    Energy: 90%
    Flash/Ice Fang/Thunderbolt

~~~~~~

Set Beedrill
    HP:
    81%
    Energy: 88%
    Silver Wind/Facade/Twineedle

------******------

After that round of status inducing fun, no one is happy. Set is likely to do a jig while Lynx is feeling considerably queasy. Lynx isn’t finished with the need to make Set’s life miserable. He has decided to blind the bee; which may have quite a few consequences with all these pillars around. Set is faster off the mark as his paralysis has decided to lay low for now. He vibrates his wings at a rapid rate and a high wind picks up and gusts toward Lynx. Small shards of bug energy are in it and they slam into the little lion. He shakes it off and concentrates. His body seems to be shaking at a rapid rate before he glows. The trainers look away as the light pulsates outward and blinds the poor bee. He rubs at his eyes futilely, peering around as everything has gone white.

Lynx then dives behind a pillar and couches down, staying as quiet as possible. Set turns his head, following the noise but everything stays white. He flies forward cautiously but can’t hear anything besides that first movement. He buzzes angrily and decides to go with the slight noise he heard. He zooms forward, his stingers braced but he crashes into the floor instead. He skids along the tiles, trying to stop but it isn’t until he hits a pillar he stops. He gets dizzily to his feet, his muscles twitching a little. In fact he had just missed Lynx, crashing into the floor beside him. Lynx takes advantage of his confusion and leaps at his chest. He sinks his teeth edged in ice energy into his thorax and Set lets out a shriek. He swipes at Lynx but it is to no avail.

Lynx leaps off him and Set stumbles forward. His muscles are starting to have twitchy issues but he stumbles forward and jabs at Lynx. Lynx tries to leap and hide again but Set’s left stinger gets him in the side as he is bounding away. Lynx yelps, stopping his attempt to get away to charge up a Thunderbolt. He blasts Set with his attack and he bounces around on the tiles. When he is finished Set collapses to the floor, his muscles in spasms.

---------******---------

Pokémon

Lynx Shinx
    HP:
    73%
    Energy: 78%

~~~~~~

Set Beedrill
    HP:
    57%
    Energy: 81%
    Status: Ow. Paralyzed, 30% chance of attack failure.Blinded, 75% chance of attack failure.

Lynx was hurt 6% for Silver Wind, 2% for Twineedle and 2% for poison.
    Lynx was fatigued 4% for Flash, 4% for Ice Fang, and 4% for Thunderbolt.

Set was hurt 10% for Ice Fang and 14% for Thunderbolt.
    Set was fatigued 3% for Silver Wind, 4% for Facade and 2% for Twineedle.

Crystal Tears attacks first (really!).
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Alright Lynx! You’re doing awesome! ^^ Let’s try to keep it up okay?

First I want you to roar, scare that Beedrill, it can’t see you and its paralyzed, and that should help use along. Keep At all times though, keep a pillar between you and it if you can when it’s attacking Pop out only to attack. Next quietly sneak out and use shockwave, then finish with Thunderbolt.
    If for some reason you must attack the first turn, use shockwave.

Veteran Trainer

Don't be scared of the roar Set. We'll make a grand push now.

Flash to start, so we can shut him up.
    Counter his Shockwave with Payback
    then Roost. Yeap. Roost. We'll regroup after.

Flash~Payback~Roost

Entertaining quotes!

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Round 3! Pre-Round Stats
    Banned Moves: Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, OHKOs, Toxic
    DQ: 1 Week
    Pokémon: O vs. O
    Theme: Forever (Elemental Gelade)

Lynx (Shinx, ♂ , Team Crystal Tears)

HP: 73
    MP: 78
    Roar~Shockwave~Thunderbolt

Set (Beedrill, ♂ , Team DarkestLight)

HP: 57
    MP: 81
    Status: Ow. Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (75% Chance of Attack Failure)
    Flash~Payback~Roost

The Arena
    The Lobby in the Matrix, you know? Where Neo and Trinity barge in, wait for about five seconds before shooting the entire place up? Now it’s our turn to destroy it. Because we’re indoors, weather moves don’t work

Ready! FIGHT!

Something odd happens to the ref, as her form is force-morphed into first Agent Smith, then some odd alien looking thing, then into the one known as Mew Master.

“Crap, what am I doing here again? Oh yeah! Reffing! Right! On with it!”

With Set paralyzed and Blinded himself, he flutters his wings, catching the light and enriching the room with bright light (
    -4/(Blind: 75% Chance of Attack Failure)). The effect takes Lynx off guard and his Roar turns into a yipe of pain as the light blinds him.

Lynx isn't that happy with the turn of events, and snarls as he lets out a burst of electricity that darts in a wave from him (
    -3/-3). Set buzzes with an energized fury with black energy wrapping around him before he unleashes his fury (-3 and the Beedrill slams into one of the pillars, ripping up tile and concrete (Structural integrity -15%)

Set doesn't take the offensive, but rather tries to regain some health as it drops to the ground and sheds the scales off his wings (
    -15, +15). Lynx pops out from one of the pillars and unleashes a large electric bolt (-9) that tears up tiles and sends them flying up and around in that cool Matrix-y slow motion.

As lynx coughs through the poison (
    -2 (PSN)), the round is over!

Round 3! Post-Round Stats

HP: 71
    MP: 66
    Status: MY EYES!. Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (60% Chance Attack Failure)

HP: 69
    MP: 59
    Status: Shedding scales. Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (55% Chance of Attack Failure)

Ref Notes: Upon request from DL to finish reffing this match. Hope you don't mind River. Structural Integrity of the room at 80%. 1 HP = 2 MP at 0 MP.

DarkestLight Attacks First
    Crystal Tears Attacks Second.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Veteran Trainer

Yer still blinded, right buddy. So, let's play it safe.

Swift, so we can hear where he is.
    Aerial Ace so we can tag 'im and then..
    Sludge Bomb for some power!

Swift~Aerial Ace~Sludge Bomb

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Alright, your blind... That could be a problem... Lynx, use Shockwave, try to worse his paralysis. If he hits you with Aerial Ace, quickly chomp onto him with Fire Fang. If his paralysis kicks in, use Shockwave. Finish with Light Screen.

Master Trainer

Round 4! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 71
    MP: 66
    Status: MY EYES!. Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (60% Chance Attack Failure)
    Shockwave~Shockwave~Light Screen (Subs: Fire Fang)

HP: 69
    MP: 59
    Status: Shedding scales. Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (55% Chance of Attack Failure)
    Swift~Aerial Ace~Sludge Bomb

The Arena
    The Lobby in the Matrix, you know? Where Neo and Trinity barge in, wait for about five seconds before shooting the entire place up? Now it’s our turn to destroy it. Because we’re indoors, weather moves don’t work

Ready! FIGHT!

With the lobby being torn up by the blind thrashing of attacks, the match goes on.

Both the Beedrill and the Shinx unleash their attacks at each other (
    -4/-3). As stars and sparks fly, intersecting each other,they find their targets and strike home (-4/-4). Knocking both for a loop.

Set readies himself and flies up, before striking into Lynx like an aerial knife (
    -3/-2). Snarling, the Shinx's fangs burn and glow with intense heat as it tries to strike back (-6/-9). And it hits! A good solid bite for the Shinxy-one.

Now the Shinx concentrates and sets up a screen of energy between him and where he let go of the bug (
    -7, 2 Rounds). Set's arm pins glow a dark purple, before they start to drip. A thrust and the gunk collects into a glob that is hurled through the air (-7) and it misses Lynx, splattering against the wall with a sickening 'splat.'

As Lynx growls over the pain (
    -2 (PSN)) the round is over!

Round 4! Post-Round Stats

HP: 63
    MP: 50
    Status: Vision clearing. Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (45% Chance Attack Failure). Reflect (2 Rounds).

HP: 56
    MP: 45
    Status: You wasciawy Wynx! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (40% Chance of Attack Failure)

Ref Notes: Upon request from DL to finish reffing this match. Hope you don't mind River. Structural Integrity of the room at 80%. 1 HP = 2 MP at 0 MP.

Crystal Tears Attacks First
    DarkestLight Attacks Second.
    Last edited by Mew Master; 9th April 2009 at 12:23 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Advanced Trainer

Shockwave x 3. If he comes near you, Fire Fang.

Veteran Trainer

I sense Shockwaves coming for us in this lobby Set. Sooo...Aerial Ace x 3. Make sure to keep moving so those Fire Fangs don't all get us...If he bites us though, don't hesitate to follow through and punch that little damn cat with Brick Breaks

Aerial Ace x 3
    Sub: Brick Break if Bitten for following actions.)

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Round 5! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 63
    MP: 50
    Status: Vision clearing. Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (45% Chance Attack Failure). Reflect (2 Rounds).
    Shockwave~Shockwave~Shockwave (Sub: Fire Fang)

HP: 56
    MP: 45
    Status: You wasciawy Wynx! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (40% Chance of Attack Failure)
    Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace (Sub: Brick Break)

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

We start off in the midst of a lobby being torn up by two competing Pokémon and Set starts it off with a buzzing and through the blur, slams into Lynx (
    -4/-3). The Shinkx responds with teeth of fire and flame (-6) and misses the mark.

Set's offensive stops dead in its tracks as the bugs joints lock up, inableing him to move. Lynx charges up before releasing a massive burst of electricity that washes across the entire lobby (
    -5/-6).

Another set of attacks and Set cannot get over his paralysis! That bug's more shocked up than a mosquito in a zapper! Lynx unleashes another burst throughout the area, (
    -6/-7).

Doesn't look like the match is going well for Set at the moment...

Round 5! Post-Round Stats

HP: 60
    MP: 33
    Status: Vision clearing. Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (25% Chance Attack Failure). Reflect (1 Rounds).

HP: 43
    MP: 41
    Status: You wasciawy Wynx! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (20% Chance of Attack Failure)

Last edited by Mew Master; 15th April 2009 at 01:29 PM.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Same. Aerial Ace x 3 If bite, Brick Break to the face.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

He wants to try and hit you Lynx? He can pretty much see, so lets fix that problem. Flash, then quietly move a little so your not in the same spot, then use Shockwave and finish with Thunderbolt.

Master Trainer

Default Re: DarkestLight~~ I challenge you Ref: River (Subref Mew mew mew!!)

Round 6! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 60
    MP: 33
    Status: Vision clearing. Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (25% Chance Attack Failure).
    Flash~Shockwave~Thunderbolt

HP: 43
    MP: 41
    Status: You wasciawy Wynx! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (20% Chance of Attack Failure).
    Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace~Aerial Ace (Sub: Brick Break)

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

The fight continues as Set buzzes menacingly before flying over to where he thinks Lynx is (
    -4), but smashes into a cat-shaped vase. Glowing, Lynx fills the entire area with light once more (-3/Blinded (50 % Attack Miss)).

Blinded once again, Set is trying to pin-point Lynx. Overcoming the paralysis and the blindness, he launches himself at a shadow (
    -4/-4) and manages to hit the Shinx sneaking away from where he was staying. Snarling, Lynx started sparking before unleashing a wave of electric energy in every direction (-3/-5).

Still trying to get a jump on Lynx, Set goes for another fast burst (
    -4/-4), slamming into Lynx again! Not about to let the bug pick on him, Lynx sparks with stored energy before calling down a bolt of electricity through the Matrix (-6/-8).

As the round ends, Lynx coughs up what could be soemthing very nasty brewing in his lungs (
    -2 (PSN)).

Round 6! Post-Round Stats

HP: 50
    MP: 21
    Status: I am THE ONE! Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (05% Chance Attack Failure).

HP: 30
    MP: 29
    Status: My eyes! All my multicellular eyes! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (35% Chance of Attack Failure)

Crystal Tears Attacks First
    DarkestLight Attacks Second.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Advanced Trainer

Alright Lynx, use Double Team and then Thunderbolt twice. If he blinds you or uses Double Team use Shockwave instead of the thunderbolts. If he protects, use Charge. But never not use Double Team.

Double Team → Thunderbolt x2 / Shockwave x2 / Charge
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 27th April 2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: messed up coding

Veteran Trainer

o.O Ok Ominous--wait pause..it can see me. Fugg that. Aerial Ace. Clones go poof. Hold onto him though, and use Fallen Surge (Facade+Giga Imapct). Pray to the heavens this works too >>

Aerial Ace~Fallen Surge.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Round 7! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 50
    MP: 21
    Status: I am THE ONE! Poisoned (2 HP per Round). Blinded (05% Chance Attack Failure).
    Double Team~Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt (Subs: Shockwave x2~Charge)

HP: 30
    MP: 29
    Status: My eyes! All my multicellular eyes! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (35% Chance of Attack Failure)
    Aerial Ace~Facade+Giga Impact

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

“All you are is a glitch inherent to the programing of the Matrix. Denial is a predictable human emotio-?!” He's kicked out of his chair by the ref.

“Shut it! Battlers, continue!”

The round is in it's death throws as Lynx has the upper-hand. As the frantic feline starts to glow (
    -3), Set buzzes like a hornet and flings himself at the Shinx (-3, -2/-5), sending both of them slamming into a pillar.

Set clings onto Lynx, his spears wrapped around the mini-lion's tiny torso. The Shinx discharges a blast of pure electricity at the bug (
    -7/-8). Set buzzes as electricity just coursed through him, but the new found jolt of electricity fried his circuits, and he can't move!

Like a bucking bronco, Linx bucks as he unleashes another burst of electricity (
    -6/-9). Set still clings on! He tries to summon another attack and throws all of his energy into slamming Lynx right into the ground (-15/-15), the impact forcing Lynx out of the Beedrill's arms.

Lynx coughs as the poison continues working through his system (
    -2).

Round 7! Post-Round Stats

HP: 38
    MP: 5

HP: 11
    MP: 11
    Status: My eyes! All my multicellular eyes! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (05% Chance of Attack Failure)

Ref Notes: Upon request from DL to finish reffing this match. Hope you don't mind River. Structural Integrity of the room at 72%. 1 HP = 2 MP at 0 MP.

The first part of Set's Combo may have failed, however he still wanted to get a hit in on Lynx, so thats why he still went with the Giga Impact.

~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

...>( Set, you did awesome. Just not your time to win. Slaright. Let's go for broke.

Double Team~Aerial Ace+Twinnedle That would look cool. :O

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Lynx use Shockwave to get rid of those clones, then as he hits you use Discharge. If he's still alive after that use Thunderbolt.

Master Trainer

Round 8! Pre-Round Stats

HP: 38
    MP: 5
    Shockwave~Discharge~Thunderbolt

HP: 11
    MP: 11
    Status: My eyes! All my multicellular eyes! Paralyzed (30% Attack Fail). Blinded (05% Chance of Attack Failure)
    Double Team~Aerial Ace+Twin Needle

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

The combatants are weary, their Pokémon tired, and this franchise is five years too old.

Set glows and splits into four copies of himself (
    -3 (4 Clones)). Lynx retaliates as an epicenter of electrical energy (-5/-5).

Set isn't giving up, in a burst of speed and energy he flies to slam into Lynx, his needlearms ready for squewering (
    -8, -4 (Energy Substitute)/-12). It's a hit! A good hit, but Lynx sparks off and unleashes the charged electricity he was holding, zapping the bug like the bug-zapper he is (-4 (Energy Substitute)/-2).

And the match is concluded, as Set's recalled Lynx coughs a bit (
    -2 (PSN)) and the Matrix shuts down.

Round 8! Post-Round Stats

HP: 20
    MP: 0

HP: 0
    MP: 0

Ref Notes: Structural Integrity of the room at 72%. 1 HP = 2 MP at 0 MP.

Crystal Tears 2 Points
    Mew Master 2 Points
    DarkestLight 1 Point
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Veteran Trainer

Yay. Good match, Even when I'm losing I'm still damned close.

Awesome Set n_n Yay 1 more point to the bin!

Entertaining quotes!