Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

So my first battle is with 3 people... What have I let myself in for? XD

Number of pokemon: 1 per person
    DQ: 1 week
    Release First: Team Cononial
    Attack First: Team Brit

Arena: Epic Boaty Battle Place (for want of a better title)
    Picture, if you will, the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Two wooden ships are side by side, locked in a heated battle.

The first belongs to the Royal Navy, its mast sailing the Union Flag with pride, where two trainers stand on deck, both clad in Navy uniform. The ship is spotless with barely a scratch; the newest in the fleet and pride of the English Navy.

The second ship looks slightly more... used. Its wood is darker, with cracks and holes scattered around its hull, its deck worn and weathered with its sails tattered, torn and beaten. Its flag is the skull and cross bones; Pirate. On its deck stands two more trainers, one looking like the captain, the other a mere swabbie (fight among yourselves for who is who XD).

The ships are approximately 10 feet away from eachother, with ropes and planks between them. Cannons fire every now and again (ref can decide :3). Water pokemons can use the sea, others may struggle! Weather is also subject to change at ref's descretion, taking into account for Sunny Day and all that jazz...

Sea is calm and weather is good to start with!

Basically, think of the epic battle at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean 3, with the Black Pearl and... The... Davy Jones' ship... >_>

Banned Moves: Earthquake (don't wanna destroy the ships, do we? (well, not completely XD)).
    It is possible to knock people off the ship using Surf. However, two friendly Lapras are by either side of the ship and will rescue drowning pokemons and return them to their respected starting ship.

Kay, I think that's all I need to say, correct me if I'm wrong... GO TEAM BRIT!
    Last edited by ChobiChibi; 3rd April 2009 at 07:30 PM.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref plz!

I'll ref for you guys ^_~

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

IM the capt! Ben can be my first mate lol

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Battle over the Seas! Team Brit (UC & CC) Vs Team Colonial (Asi & MC)! Ref CT!

Quote Originally Posted by ChobiChibi View Post
    Basically, think of the epic battle at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean 3, with the Black Pearl and... The... Davy Jones' ship... >_>
    The Davy Jones ship!? XD
    Come on! It's the Flying Dutchman! I knew that before PotC3! Everyone should know that! lol j/k ^_~

In any case I present this to you since Brandy mentioned this paticular ASB battle and I see your ships are minus some decent sounding names ^_~
    http://www.seventhsanctum.com/genera...irateshipnamer
    Personally I kinda like The Morbid Whore
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

O.O!! :: Prances over, waving his hands in earnest.::

If I may, Bex...can I call you bex? o.- Because, in the grand scheme of things, Becki, you forgot to consider that which is entirely the heart of the situation here, andthatis whyintheblazesyouareoutintheoceaninthefirstplace! Well, to help expedite this answer along so I can get back to my pillaging-and-plundering-and-stealing-galore, Iwillmerelystatethat You!...my dear have stolen my RUM, and I do intend on procuring it back, before I move along and try to stay out of the cannon fire. As such, I will help to subdue those miscreant pirates. :: Points over to his ship-the Black pearl-esque one:: Savvy?

Bex: But...umm..we ..already have a ref? Have you been drinking again DL?

DL: o.O..::loosk over, CT waves joyously:: Oh. Right. I see. Carry on then. I'll..just be over here. Watching. Intently.With the rum:taggers out::..and really bad eggs..!
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 4th April 2009 at 04:56 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

lol!!!! I approve DL <3 Spot on.

Anyway, we have decided! Team Colonials first pokemon will be:

Rainshine (f), Milotic
    The Captain has Chosen arr harr harr!

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

And I, the first mate, shall choose:

The Wheel (Genderless), Voltorb

Let's show those brits who's boss!
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_clown View Post
    Let's show those brits who's boss!
    Here, here! I'll drink to that!

*drinks a bottle of rum and joins DL in a round of drunk singing*

EDIT: Hold on, I'm British...ah well. *swigs*

Ill go with my Turtwig (m)

Safeguard yourself up first then Leech Seed them both

Safeguard - Leech Seed (Milotic) - Leech Seed (voltorb)

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

I choose Onion, the male Meditite!

*Meditite does some random dance*

First we're going to start with Calm Mind, followed by Grass Knot on Rainshine and finish with Thunder Punch also on Rainshine.

Calm Mind -> Grass Knot (Milotic) -> Thunder Punch (Milotic)

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Round One

Rainshine (f), Milotic

Capt. Flow stands aboard deck of "The Maiden's Fortune" adjusting her big pirate hat with the long peacock feather in it waving in the calm sea breeze. Her First Mate Commander Ben stands by her side, as they both study the newer and shinier british ship. "Dammit Ben, why does our ship have to look like shit?! Oh well, we ll have to make theirs look even worse with this battle! AND THEN WE SHALL PLUNDER THEIR BOOTY!"
    Commander Ben salutes nobly. "That we shall, m'lady!" Capt. Flow nods, and takes out her spyglass. "It seems theyre already starting to exploit our pokemons weaknesses. So we shall have to do the same! Rainshine, I want you to start out with a Hypnosis on Onion, Gavs safeguard was directed specifically on himself so it shouldnt affect Onion! Then Protect against the attacks of the second moveset, and finally fire off an Ice Beam at Turtwig! Make em think theyre too close to the south pole arr arr arr!"

Hypnosis(O)~Protect~Ice Beam(T)

Elite Trainer

Ben nodded. "Aye aye captain!" he saluted, looking back at their two opponents. The British versus the colonies of America and Australia. With a flick of his wrist, he released his pokemon, his Voltorb, The Wheel.

"Wheel, I want you to first start with a Double Team, making yourself a hard target, and then wait. Wait until the Leach Seed goes past before hitting both with a Gyro Ball!"

Two assist his pokemon, he stretched a couple of planks between their ship and the enemy's.

DoubleTeam - Gyro Ball (Meditite) - Turtwig

Advanced Trainer

The Pride of Atlantis versus The Maiden’s Fortune

Onion ♂
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

Calm Mind → Grass Knot @ Rainshine → Thunder Punch @ Rainshine

HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

Safeguard → Leech Seed @ Rainshine → Leech Seed @ The Wall

Rainshine ♀
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

Hypnosis @ Onion → Protect → Ice Beam @ Turtwig

The Wall –
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

Double Team → Gyro Ball @ Onion → Gyro Ball @ Turtwig

Ready… FIRE!!

The sea is vast and calm, the sky is as clear as it could ever be with the sun shining down on a beautiful British ship known as The Pride of Atlantis. It has won many battles against its foes, and right now is on its way to restore order to Port Royal. But the colonial’s have a new weapon, something far more sinister and it’s heading right for the Brits! Rising up and out of the ocean is a ship covered in all sorts of ocean life, looking more like a moving piece of coral then an actual boat. The two ships are running along side each other now, planks and ropes and what-not stretching between them as the crew desperately begins to load the guns…

Turtwig quickly kicks into action, summoning a faint turquoise shield around himself (5 ENG @ Turtwig, RIBBON @ Turtwig). Well, that was pretty selfish of him, Onion doesn’t seem to mind all that much though, as he calms himself and finds his center (3 ENG @ Onion, +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF @ Onion). Wall doesn’t seem to mind what’s going on, and on the opposing boat he splits into six (3 ENG @ The Wall, CLONES @ The Wall)! Rainshine decides its time to get the upper-hand and focuses hypnotic waves at Onion, who quickly slumps against the center mast pole (that’s my boat-babble for you), and falls asleep (3 ENG @ Rainshine, SLP @ Oinion).

Alright, so while Onion is sleeping Turtwig decides to spew some sucker seeds on Rainshine (2 ENG @ Turtwig). However, Rainshine has summoned a powerful golden shield to protect her (5 ENG @ Rainshine), so the seeds simply hit it and fall to the floor, quickly dying. The Wall fires a large metal ball (cannon ball?) at Onion, who, seeing as he can’t move, it doesn’t do much (3 DMG @ Onion, 4 ENG @ The Wall, 10% wake up @ Onion).

Now Rainshine decides to take this battle to another level, Rainshine charges up and fires a aqua beam at Turtwig, the beam turns to thousands of ice crystals and slams into the grass type (14 DMG @ Turtwig, 4 ENG @ Rainshine). Despite the beating Turtwig tries the leech seed thing again and fires a group at one of the Voltorbs, but alas they miss (2 ENG @ Turtwig). Wall decides to use Gyro ball again, but this time on Turtwig. The metal ball slams into Turtwig, but does little because the tortoise isn’t the fastest pokemon out there (5 DMG @ Turtwig, 4 ENG @ Voltorb).

Suddenly the thunder of cannons erupts, and either ship blasts each other. Either ship sustains some damage but overall they seem fine.

Onion stirs in his sleep (20% wake up @ Onion).

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 97 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 97 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    SLEEP

HP 81 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 91 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

Rainshine ♀
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 88 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

The Wall –
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 89 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    CLONES

Notes
    Safeguard doesn’t cover the team-mate unless stated
    Onion is asleep
    First tag team in a while.

Elite Trainer

Round Two

Rainshine (f), Milotic

Asi placed one boot on the rim of the ship and peered over at the other ship with her Spyglass. "Well that round went well, dont you agree Number One? Lets keep rolling with the lead we ve got. Rainshine, wrap yourself around The Wheel and use Safeguard on both of you, then wait until the Wheel casts his first move before unwinding and performing Hail. Finally fire off a Blizzard at Turt, freeze that pesky salad!"
    Safeguard~Hail~Blizzard(T)

Elite Trainer

Ben smirked. "As you wish captain. Wheel, waiting until Rainshine is coiled around you. Then, if any of the opponents attack, use Protect. If not, then use Charge. Then, once she's off you, hit Onion with a Charge Beam, and follow up with a Signal Beam to Turtwig!"

He looked back, giving his captain a confident smirk.

Protect - Charge Beam(Meditite) - Signal Beam (Turtwig)
    Subs: Charge (if no attack comes)

Right, Since my partner is asleep ill focus on that danged Milotic. Grass knot on that Danged Watersnake. Then wait till She uses Hail and switch it straight to Sunny Day.
    End with Solarbeam.

Grass Knot - Sunny Day - Solarbeam

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

... Wake up, you damned Onion! D:

So we're going to be boring. First, start with Sleep Talk on Voltorb, unless you wake up, in which case use Rock Slide on Voltorb instead. If you're still asleep for your second attack, use Snore this time instead, but if you wake up, hit Milotic with Thunder Punch. Again, for third, if you're still asleep, Sleep Talk on Milotic, if not, wait until Sunny Day takes affect and use Fire Punch on Voltorb.

Sleep talk (Voltorb)/Rock Slide (Voltorb)~ Snore (Milotic)/Thunder Punch (Milotic) ~ Sleep Talk (Milotic)/Fire Punch (after Sunny Day) (Voltorb)

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Advanced Trainer

Onion ♂
    HP 97 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 97 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    SLEEP

Sleep Talk@ The Wheel → Snore @ Rainshine → Sleep Talk @ Rainshine

HP 81 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 91 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

Grass Knot @ Rainshine → Sunny Day → Solar Beam Rainshine

Rainshine ♀
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 88 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

Safeguard → Hail → Blizzard @ Turtwig

The Wheel –
    HP 100 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 89 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    CLONES

Protect → Charge Beam @ Onion → Signal Beam @ Turtwig

Ready… FIRE!!

Alright, so while the cannons are loading, Rainshine coils around her partner Wheel and uses safeguard (7 ENG @ Rainshine), RIBBON @ Rainshine & The Wheel) but makes the clones disappear. Onion uses sleep talk, and suddenly glows really really bright in an attempt blind the opponents, just as Turtwig attempts a grass knot, (5 ENG @ Onion, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). However, both attacks fail because Wheel uses protect (7 ENG @ The Wheel).

Onion stirs in his sleep (30% wake up @ Onion)

Now for a battle for the weather, Milotic decides she likes hail better then the sweet sun (4 ENG @ Rainshine). So clouds quickly begin to amass until suddenly Turtwig counters it with summoning the sun (4 ENG @ Turtwig). Rainshine frowns as the sun appears stronger than ever (+10% burn with fire moves, FIRE ATK +3). THEN THE CANNONS FIRE! The sounds is horrible loud and the Colonial’s cannons do a lot more damage this round to the British ship, tearing holes in the deck and side. (40% wake up @ Onion). Onion starts to snore really loudly, but he’s too far from Rainshine to do any damage (3 ENG @ Onion). The Wheel finally acts and blasts a electrical beam at Onion (10 DMG @ Onion, +1 SPC ATK @ The Wheel, 50% wake up @ Onion, 1 ENG @ The Wheel).

Onion stirs in his sleep (60% wake up @ Onion).

The Wheel goes first this action, and blasts a faint green and pink beam at Turtwig (13 DMG @ Turtwig, 3 ENG @ The Wheel). Onion awakens! The fighting type blinks, confused on what’s going on, he gets thrown into the thick of battle when a blizzard flies at his ally (17 DMG @ Turtwig, 6 ENG @ Rainshine), and a powerful solar beam flies at Milotic, blasting her into the cabin (16 DMG @ Rainshine, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). Onion, being the brave knight he is, swings across the gap between the ships and slams Wheel with a brutal fire punch (10 DMG @ The Wheel, 3 ENG @ Onion).

On the horizon, a dark storm looms…

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 87 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 86 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF

HP 51 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 81 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)
    SUNNY DAY +3 FIRE ATK (3 rounds)

Rainshine ♀
    HP 84 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 71 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

The Wheel –
    HP 90 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 78 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)
    +1 SPC ATK

Notes
    Safeguard cost extra due to using it on two pokemon, along with protect.
    Violent Storm will arrive in 3 rounds.
    Rainshine's in the captain's cabin.

Ok then Turtwig, its not going too well. Start with Safeguard cover for BOTH pokemon this time and then, if the Sun is still out use Solar Beam, if not use Grass knot (at Milotic) and end with a Giga Drain on Milotic. Go for Synthesis if the sun is still out.

Safeguard - Solarbeam/Grass knot - Giga Drain/ Synthesis

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Okay, Onion... Run over to Turtwig whilst he's using safeguard on you and use Psychic on Rainshine. Next, lets take on The Wheel... If Sunny Day is still in effect, use Fire Punch on Voltorb. If the weather has changed, use Rock Slide instead, grabbing whatever you can to throw at it! Canon balls might be a good idea *hint hint*. Finally, if Milotic is out of the cabin, run over and use Thunder Punch, if not, Rock Slide Voltorb again.

Psychic (Milotic) ~ Fire Punch/Rock Slide (Voltorb) ~ Thunder Punch (Milotic)/Rock Slide (Voltorb)

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer

Round Three

Rainshine (f), Milotic

Capt Flow put a fist over her heart, and stared off into the horizon, pondering her options. "Damned if you do, damned if you dont..." she muttered, but quickly put aside the thought. When you are a captain, a leader, you cant show any weakness. The crew needs to see a strong front, because when the captain panics, everything falls apart. "Rainshine!" She bellowed, in her best captain's orders voice. "Come out of the Cabin and make it Hail. Then fire off a Toxic at Onion, finally shoot a Blizzard at Turt, hopefully you will freeze it." Capt. Flow nodded to herself, and turned towards her First Mate. Clapping him on the shoulder she gestured to the other ship. "Do your best!"
    Hail~Toxic(O)~Blizzard(T)

Elite Trainer

Ben nodded to his captain. This battle was going to get very rough.

"Wheel! Start by hitting Onion with a Gyro Ball, try to knock him away from Turtwig's safeguard. Then him with a Signal Beam and finally finish with a Thunder to Turtwig!"

He looked back at his captain, giving her a determined nod.

Gyro Ball (Onion) - Signal Beam (Onion) - Thunder (Turtwig)

Advanced Trainer

Onion ♂
    HP 87 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 86 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF

Psychic @ Rainshine → Rock Slide @ The Wheel → Thunder Punch @ Rainshine

HP 51 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 81 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)
    SUNNY DAY +3 FIRE ATK (3 rounds)

Safeguard → Grass Knot @ Rainshine → Giga Drain Rainshine

Rainshine ♀
    HP 84 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 71 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

Hail → Toxic @ Onion → Blizzard @ Turtwig

The Wheel –
    HP 90 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 78 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)
    +1 SPC ATK

Gyro Ball @ Onion → Signal Beam @ Onion → Thunder @ Turtwig

Ready… FIRE!!

As a nasty storm looms on the horizon, Rainshine kicks things off by slithering onto the deck again and summoning another sort of storm. Clouds begin to gather and suddenly golf ball sized hail rain down on the boats (HAIL +3 ICE ATK, +10% FRZ, 3 DMG @ NON-ICE, 4 ENG @ Rainshine). While that is happening, Turtwig cast ribbon on both himself and Onion this time (7 ENG @ Turtwig, RIBBON @ Onion & Turtwig). Onion concentrates grasps the water type in a strong psychic hold before throwing her into the mast… pole thing… (13 DMG @ Rainshine, 2 ENG @ Onion). The Wheel decides to try gyro ball again and hits (7 DMG @ Onion, 3 ENG @ The Wheel).

Alright so, next round. Since the sun is gone Onion decides to hurl things at Wheel. She grasps barrels of rum and gun powder and hurriedly throws them at the electric type who retaliates with firing a beam of bug energy at Onion. Well the bug catches a barrel of gun powder and-

BANG FIRE EXPLOSION SMOKE (SMOKE (1 Round) -1 ACC & 10% miss @ All)

Alright, well, what’s left of the rock slide hit (7 DMG @ The Wheel, 3 ENG @ Onion). And signal beam hits (6 DMG @ Onion, 3 ENG @ The Wheel). Rainshine flings a toxic glob at Onion, but the glob slams into the ribbon shield, and evaporates (4 ENG @ Rainshine). Turtwig, sighing because the sun is gone and this miserable ice storm remains, hits Milotic with a grass knot (20 DMG @ Rainshine, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). Oww… Rainshine recovers, but chances a glance at the pole which is cracking…

CANNON FIRE! The loud noises make Bex cringe and hide behind Gav has both ships wobble from the damage. There’s a fair size hole in The Pride of Atlantis, and the mast on The Maiden’s Fortune collapses, the pole slams down on the other ship, becoming a sort of plank itself. There’s a fire below deck on Asi’s ship.

Onion decides it’s time to get offensive, his fist crackles with lightning energy and he launches himself at Rainshine and smacks her hard in the face with a thunder punch (11 DMG @ Rainshine, 3 ENG @ Onion). Rainshine growls, but only gives Onion a hateful stare as she summons a harsh blizzard onto Turtwig (19 DMG @ Turtwig, 6 ENG @ Rainshine). The grass type gets his revenge by using a powerful giga drain on Rainshine (12 DMG @ Rainshine, 6 HLH @ Turtwig, 1 ENG @ Turtwig). The Wheel charges up a powerful electrical attack and sends a bolt flying at Turtwig but it misses, putting a charred hole in the deck instead (3 ENG @ The Wheel).

The begins to churn and turn choppy, the storm is closing in..
    Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 71 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 78 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (3 rounds)

HP 35 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 70 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (4 Rounds)

Rainshine ♀
    HP 44 / 100 DMG CAP
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 57 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)

The Wheel –
    HP 80 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 69 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)
    +1 SPC ATK

Notes
    Be careful what you throw…
    Violent Storm will arrive in 2 rounds.
    hole in The Pride of Atlantis
    Fire on The Maiden's Fortune

Elite Trainer

Round Four

Rainshine (f), Milotic

Capt Flow drove a fist down hard unto the railing of her ship. Toxic was a costly mistake, she should have remembered about the safeguard! Now The Maiden's Fortune was on fire. "Well we will just have to avoid repeating this mistake, wont we Rainshine? Start off with a Recover on yourself, gain a little of that health back. Then hit Turt with an Ice Beam, and if hes still alive hit him with a Blizzard. If that second hit kills him then go below deck and use Water Gun to put out that fire." Captain Flow drew her scimitar from its scabbard and pointed it at the British ship with a flourish. "Have at ye!"
    Recover~Ice Beam(T)~Blizzard(T)//Water Gun(on fire)

Elite Trainer

Ben tried not to panic. Now their ship was on fire, a storm was coming, and they still had to deal with these guys! Trying to keep a determined face, he pointed to his opponents. "Wheel! Start with a Signal Beam at Turtwig, than fire another at Onion and finish with a Gyro Ball to Onion!"

Signal Beam (Turtwig) - Signal Beam (Onion) - Gyro Ball (Onion)

Ok, time to use some Teamwork.

Cross over to the Maidens Fortune and hit Rainshine with a Grass Knot. Follow that with Giga Drain x2. Try and position yourself in cover when that Blizzard is on the way, try and use that fire to keep yourself warmed up (but dont get too close obviously)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Team Brit ftw!! 8D

Right, lets go! Onion, run over to Rainshine and use Fake Out before she can recover, hopefully to make her flinch. Since we've got a bit of energy to spare, use Protect on both yourself and Turtwig, getting in the way of Ice Beam and Signal Beam. Finally, combat Gyro Ball by using Rock Throw, throwing whatever you can at it!

Fake Out (Milotic)~ Protect (Meditite & Turtwig)~ Rock Throw (Voltorb)

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Advanced Trainer

Onion ♂
    HP 71 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 78 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (3 rounds)
    Fake Out @ Rainshine → Protect → Rock Throw @ The Wheel

HP 35 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 70 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (4 Rounds)
    Grass Knot @ Rainshine → Giga Drain x2 @ Rainshine

Rainshine ♀
    HP 44 / 100 DMG CAP
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 57 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)
    HAIL (3 Rounds)
    Recover → Ice Beam @ Turtwig → Blizzard @ Turtwig

The Wheel –
    HP 80 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 69 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)
    +1 SPC ATK
    Signal Beam @ Turtwig → Signal Beam @ Onion → Gyro Ball @ Onion

Ready… FIRE!!

Rainshine sets about using recover, but are suddenly slapped in the face by Onion (4 DMG @ Rainshine, 2 ENG @ Onion), the Milotic frowns, but uses her recovery move (60 HLH @ Rainshine, 12 ENG @ Rainshine). Turtwig frowns, rushes across a plank (a bit warily), and hits her with a grass knot (18 DMG @ Rainshine, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). The Wheel takes advantage of the closer target and fires off another signal beam which slams into the grass type, sending him flying! Turtwig manages to land unsteadily on a plank, hanging above choppy water (11 DMG @ Turtwig, 3 ENG @ The Wheel). The fire continues to spread, and smoke billows out of the cannon holes and holes in the deck.

Onion sees that his partner is in trouble, as the wind begins to pick up. The psychic type rushes in-between Turtwig and the opponents, and promptly puts up a golden bubble (6 ENG @ Onion) that absorbs both the ice beam (4 ENG@ Rainshine, and the second signal beam (3 ENG @ The Wheel). Turtwig cries out a thank you and races across again, and uses Giga Drain on Rainshine (12 DMG @ Rainshine, 6 HLH @ Turtwig, 1 ENG @ Turtwig).

The cannons fire again, tearing into either ship; a cannon ball slams into a gunpowder barrel on the Pride of the Atlantis and blows a hole in the side. With the churning water the ship begins to take on water as The Maiden’s Fortune begins to fall apart.

Last moves, Turtwig heads down below deck to huddle near the growing fire, but before he does he uses Giga Drain again on Milotic (12 DMG @ Rainshine, 6 HLH @ Turtwig, 1 ENG @ Turtwig). Rainshine roars in anger, and summons down a blizzard on Turtwig (13 DMG @ Turtwig, 6 ENG @ Rainshine). Wheel uses Gyro ball on Onion again (7 DMG @ Onion, 3 ENG @ The Wheel). He sends a volley of objects at the Wheel, who groans as the attack hits (7 DMG @ The Wheel, 3 ENG @ Onion).

Turtwig just happens to look over to the left, where the fire had spread up the walls and down the floor towards barrels. His eyes widen and he runs back up the stairs, yelling at Onion to take cover.

Becki and Gav watch from the other ship as The Maiden’s Fortune explodes, the shockwave almost making Becki fall over as the enemy ship rocks. Nearly half of the upper part of the ship is missing, with pieces raining down from overhead. Onion calls from above, he’s landed in the crow’s nest (4 DMG @ Onion). Rainshine pops up from the water, a little dizzy (5 DMG @ Rainshine). The Wheel is hitching a ride on a lapras (6 DMG @ The Wheel).

Gav looks around desperately for Turtwig, and hears a groan from above. The grass type is clinging to a hanging rope with his teeth (8 DMG @ Turtwig).

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 51 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 67 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (2 rounds)

HP 12 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 65 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)

Rainshine ♀
    HP 68 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 35 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (1 Rounds)
    HAIL (2 Rounds)

The Wheel –
    HP 64 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 60 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (1 Rounds)
    +1 SPC ATK

Notes
    Everyone received 3 DMG from hail
    Storm will be here in 1 round

Elite Trainer

MY SHIP T.T If it exploded where the hell are me and Ben? Are we on fire?! DAMAGE REPORT NUMBER ONE!!!!

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Tears View Post

Becki and Gav watch from the other ship as The Maiden’s Fortune explodes, the shockwave almost making Becki fall over as the enemy ship rocks. Nearly half of the upper part of the ship is missing, with pieces raining down from overhead. Onion calls from above, he’s landed in the crow’s nest (4 DMG @ Onion). Rainshine pops up from the water, a little dizzy (5 DMG @ Rainshine). The Wheel is hitching a ride on a lapras (6 DMG @ The Wheel).

Readings fun...damental :p

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Thats our pokemon you silly, doesnt say anything about where I am lol I dont want my cool pirate outfit to get wet or singed!

Advanced Trainer

Asi your high up clinging to one of the poles on the not-blown-up part of your ship, Ben is stuck in a cannonhole in the Atlantis.

Elite Trainer

Cool thanks ^-^ LOL poor Ben XD hes a human cannonball!

Advanced Trainer

Oh wow, I'm late annoucing this, sorry.

My last reffing was on April 22nd.
    The DQ time was 1 Week.
    Meaning the DQ was officially up on April 29th.
    It's now May 10th.

Asilynne and Mystic_Clown, it's your call if you want to DQ them.

Elite Trainer

Id rather not DQ but if theyd rather this match not go on any further we might as well, its up to them.

Sunny Day so that Turtwig can heal itself. Whatever you do, don't let Rainshine back on the boat, use Grass Knot if she tries. Otherwise, Psychic Rainshine and then The Wheel, since we don't want to have to leave our precious ship :3

Sunny Day ~ Psychic (Milotic) ~ Psychic (The Wheel)
    Subs: Grass Knot replaces either of the two Psychics if Milotic tries to get back on teh boatzorz, but not Sunny Day.

"STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!"
    Last edited by ChobiChibi; 10th May 2009 at 07:15 PM.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Synthesis as fast as possble to stop them negating that Sunny Day.

After that if Sunny Day is still in effect use Solarbeam at Milotic, if not use Grass Knot.

Finish with Giga Drain also at Milotic.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Elite Trainer

Round Five

Rainshine (f), Milotic

Capt Flow swung her legs upward, grabbing ahold of the rafter she was hanging from and pulling herself to a sitting position on it as it swayed in the wind. "Blow up my ship will you?!" she roared at the British ship. "Well, we ll just have to fix you. Rainshine! Go ahead and make it Hail again. Then swim up to the side of the Brit ship and breach like a whale, go as high as you can so you can Blizzard that Turt! Then as you start your descent into the water and if Turt isnt dead hit him with an Ice Beam, if Blizzard kills him though use Recover on yourself! Once you land in the water go as deep as you can and wait for me to instruct you further!" The Captain leapt up to stand on the wooden rail, supporting herself with one hand on the mast as she glared over at the British ship. "We wont go down without a fight!"
    Hail~Blizzard~Ice Beam//Recover

Elite Trainer

Ben scowled as he clung to what was left of their ship's mast. Just great. A storm was coming and they had no ship now. He wanted payback for what they were doing!

"Alright Wheel, it seems they're still ignoring us, so let's lay some hurt on them for it shall we? Charge yourself up and then hit Onion hard with a good burning Thunder. Then finish it with a good hard Charge Beam! We'll let the captain deal with the grass type!"

Charge - Thunder (Onion) - [b]Charge Beam (Onion)[.b]

Advanced Trainer

Onion ♂
    HP 51 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 67 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (2 rounds)
    Sunny Day → Psychic @ Rainshine → Psychic @ The Wheel

HP 12 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 65 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (3 Rounds)
    Synthesis → Grass Knot @ Rainshine → Giga Drain @ Rainshine

Rainshine ♀
    HP 68 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 35 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (1 Rounds)
    HAIL (2 Rounds)
    Hail → Blizzard @ Turtwig → Ice Beam @ Turtwig

The Wheel –
    HP 64 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 60 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (1 Rounds)
    +1 SPC ATK
    Charge → Thunder @ Onion → Charge Beam @ Onion

Ready… FIRE!!

Alright! As the team’s recover from that giant explosion, Onion decides it’s time for some sun. The psychic type stretches out his mind and prays to Ifrit (so sue me, I like FF) for the sun (4 ENG @ Onion). The sun breaks through the hail, banishing it and warming the wet and miserable arena (SUNNY DAY: +3 FIRE ATK, +10% BRN). Turtwig blinks in disbelief and uses all his strength to absorb the blessing from the fire God (50 HLH @ Turtwig, 12 ENG @ Turtwig). Rainshine looks up from under water and frowns, is that the sun?? No, that can’t be allowed, she prays to Shiva, to bring back the hail that once was (4 ENG @ Rainshine). However, the combination of sun and ice creates a light rain, but nothing worth noting. The Wheel, who has hopped onto the British ship, begins to gather electrical energy (3 ENG @ The Wheel, CHARGED +4 ELC ATK, +1 SPC DEF).

Turtwig is all shiny and clean, and that angers Milotic to know end. The giant pokemon zooms towards the British ship and leaps, breaking out of the water dramatically while summoning down rush of cold wind with ice and snow onto the grass type, who spots his target and shoots a ball of roots, leaves and grass at the water type. Milotic is slammed in the face with the brutal blow, sending her spiraling into the water with little to no grace (22 DMG @ Rainshine, 3 ENG @ Turtwig). Turtwig doesn’t escape unharmed though, as the blizzard reeks havoc on him (17 DMG @ Turtwig, 6 ENG @ Rainshine). The Wheel attempts to get revenge on Onion for the Colonial ship being destroyed, and fires a super-powered lightning bolt at her, but the bolt misses, the light rain isn’t enough to make thunder deadly accurate and it hits a cannon instead, making it explode (3 ENG @ The Wheel, NO CHARGE). Rainshine groans, as suddenly a psychic hold comes over her and she’s thrown into the crumbling Colonial ship, creating quite the hole in the bow (13 DMG @ Rainshine, 2 ENG @ Onion).

SWEET JESUS OW Rainshine groans, recovering from the brutal attacks from last round. She gets up, that damned Turtwig is *not* dead. Frustrating her to no end she rises up and blasts an icy beam at her opponent (13 DMG @ Turtwig, 4 ENG @ Rainshine). Turtwig growls, and uses his mystical giga draining powers to suck the life from his opponent (literally) (13 DMG @ Rainshine DMG CAP, 1 ENG @ Turtwig, 7 HLH @ Turtwig). Onion gets blasted by a charge beam (9 DMG @ Onion, 1 ENG @ The Wheel). Meditite, not finding the whole electrocuting thing appealing, grasps the Voltorb in a psychic hold before throwing him back on his slowly sinking ship (12 DMG @ The Wheel, 2 ENG @ Onion).

All little late but the cannons fire from the British Ship, and one of the cannonballs smash into Rainshine’s stomach (5 DMG @ Rainshine DMG CAP), but miss The Wheel. Thunder booms and the wind howls, the storm has reached the teams, the water turns choppy and violent, waves crash against the hulls of the ships, and the Colonial ship begins to sink a little more quickly, as the British crew struggles to dump the water on their boat back into the ocean (DEADLY STORM: HAZARD WARNING: 10% hit by lightning, 20% hit by Strong Winds, 30% hit by violent water)!

Reload!

Onion ♂
    HP 42 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 59 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK & +1 SPC DEF
    RIBBON (1 rounds)

HP 39 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 49 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    RIBBON (2 Rounds)

Rainshine ♀
    HP 28 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 21 / 100 WARNING
    [I I I I I I I I I I]

The Wheel –
    HP 52 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    MP 53 / 100
    [I I I I I I I I I I]
    +1 SPC ATK
    +1 SPC DEF

Notes

STORM WARNING:
    10% Lightning: 4 DMG (10% PAR)
    20% Wind: 4 DMG (10% Flinch)
    25% Water: 6 DMG (10% washed into sea)
    Weather moves are useless in this storm. The Storm will get progressive worse, check down here for updates on Hazards. The Storm is here for Six Rounds. No moves obtain a boost from this storm.