Thread: What do YOU want in the G/S Remake

Hybrid View

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

Default Re: What do YOU want in the G/S Remake

Eh, I don't think I ever even bothered trying Ground moves on Morty; a Meowth or Eevee of a decent level equipped with Bite works most of the time iirc; heck, it'll work better now that Bite runs off of their better stat, especially if you can get a Technician Meowth. Really, the Gastly line has such horrific defensive ability that anything that can stay awake/is fast enough can just pummel them outright. That won't change too much, I'll wager. Or hey, you could catch Miltank around Ecruteak/Olivine before... if that's still the case, Scrappy Miltank!

...they need to give the man a Misdreavus, though. Really. >>;

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well one thing they could do about phones is have it where they contact you only about events, such as weekly events, special Pokemon in the area, swarms, etc etc. Kind of like "Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I just saw a swarm of XXX over here on Route XXX" or "Oh XXX I just wanted to call because I heard a rumor that Lapras is supposed to appear today".

Then again that may take one of my favorite things out of G/S in that it had so many hidden areas you could spend hours upon hours discovering all the cool things.

Or of course if they really wanted to do something cool, use the Phone as a Internet Mail option to send messages to other trainers that you have exchanged friend codes with!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster Ash View Post
    As for Natu and Xatu, remember that they aren't your common bird variety like Pidgey, Spearow, Taillow, and Starly. They probably shouldn't be as common as them, but yeah, a lot of stuff in G/S/C originally was restricted to some odd or hard to reach areas. Heck, if I remember right, Houndour and a couple of other things weren't even available until you got to Kanto...

And I'd rather not see a Johto Dex, unless perhaps they made it the New Pokédex from G/S/C (with all of the first 251, just in that weird order). Otherwise I think we're gonna get a repeat of the D/P version Sinnoh Dex - barely anything available so even the Gym Leaders are struggling.
    Ash when I fist saw Natu I thooght cool so Natu and Xato during the Day and Hoothoot/Noctowl at night, you see the only reason Natu was so rare was that besise Uberon there was no dark types in Jotho at the time.

However it would be stupid if Game freak did that again, I see no reasion why they won't have Houndour, Slugma, Murkrow, Misdreavus And Sneasel be in Jotho this time around.

Also my Point is the new Pokedex was too crowded with First Gen Pokemon which over Shadowed the Second gen Pokemon Pokemon...

Atctaly I would not mind Having the Jotho dex like Platinum's Pokedex what I mean is Like have Chikorita threw Celebi be like the First 151 Pokemon then add 59 more or so Pokemon and end it with Heatran to explaine why Cinnabar's Volcano Erupted.

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 9th May 2009 at 06:25 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates