Alright well I didn't want to clutter up the Announcement topic, since that will probably be filled with pictures come Sunday. Along with the following weeks, but to bring some energy to this forum I thought I would post some ideas for the upcoming G/S games. If the mods want to merge it fine.

A: Downloadable Events through DSi. While not everyone has a DSi, having downloadable missions and areas would be fun, even if it is very Fallout 3ish.

B: Expanded Johto and Kanto: Everything felt so compact, in Gold/Silver. While it may have the biggest map they sure did try to squeeze everything down. So why not a full sized Safari Zone, full sized Veridian Forest, etc etc.

C: Return of the Cell Phone: The VS Seeker is great and all, but nothing beats the old Cell Phone and how you could call up any number of trainers as well as your mom.

D: Return of the Radio: C'mon we loved some of those tunes, and they could be creative like have a station that just plays the old school G/S music.

So what are your ideas of what they could put in the new games. What locations would you like to see expanded, what ideas could they put in to make it better? Should they stick with the Poketch or go back to the old Poke Gear?