Seta
    Chironu
    Emotional Faun Chiko-sai

Lyra Xanthrope
    Samchu: 0

Lisette Rosencrantz
    Kurosakura: 0

LEVEL BOARD
    To keep track of character’s abilities and spells, I have implemented a level up system depending on your actions in the RPG itself.

Laws of Leveling Up

For every 10 posts in a chapter, your character(s) will level up once.

For every 10 posts over 500 words in a chapter, your character(s) level up.

For every 10 posts over 500 words in a chapter for that a specific character, you level up once.
    example: If Sirius posts 10 times and all are over 500 words, but Temzi has only posted 4. Sirius levels again, but Temzi does not.

When you have reached a level where you may learn a new spell or ability, it will be stated in this topic. Please reply as quickly as you can, so I may update the main topic post.

Selene Raminas
    Level: 10
    Spells:
    Float - defy gravity for a short amount of time
    Blizzard Bullet – Cast blizzard from her gun
    Fire Bullet – Cast fire from her gun
    Cheap Shot - Whether on man or monster, Selene delivers a shot that's garenteed to hurt (ignores defenses).

Abilities:
    Trigger Happy lv 2 - Fires a burst of bullets, aim is improved. Dealing better damage.
    SOS Protect – Casts Protect when Selene is gravely wounded
    Dark Proof - Spells and abilites cannot lower her accuracy.
    Evade & Counter lv 1 - Evades an attack and has a successful counterattack. More effective than with no Evade & Counter. Sometimes fails.

Overdrive:
    Divine Wrath - Blasts the opponent with a overwhelming amount of holy energy. It changes in appearance slightly, but it overall effective.
    Number of Posts over 500: 22

Adair Stroud
    Level: 9
    Spells:
    Luck – wishful thinking makes him more likely to live through the impossible
    Liquid Steel – enchant the blade of a sword with water, strike and deal water damage.
    Perfect Pitch- Raises the party accuracy by singing inspirationally
    Darkness Dance - Dance so horribly you blind the opponent(s), casting Dark on them for a short while

Abilities:
    Flee- Run away from battle.
    Hide- Hide from the enemy.
    Lucky Block- Reduces the damage taken with magical precognition.
    Dismissal - His flabouyant vocabulary and actions causes an enemy (or a couple) to stop and think for a minute. This may fail depending on enemy's mindset.
    Slow Proof - When he runs, nothing is going to impeed his retreat other than natural obstactles or spells/abilities that cast Stop. Otherwise he is a man on a retreat mission.

Overdrive:
    Unknown
    Number of Posts over 500: 15

Sirius fir Sterrl de Famfraen
    Level: 7
    Spells:
    Flametongue – Sword becomes enchanted with fire, and deals fire damage to the foe when struck.
    Thunder Blade – Sword becomes enchanted with thunder, deals thunder damage to the foe when struck.
    Armour Break – A powerful strike that lowers the enemy’s defense.
    Power Break – A magical strike that lowers the enemy’s attack.

Abilities:
    Guard level 1– Shields one character, protecting them from harm.
    Confuse Proof - With a quick mind and and a strong mental will it's impossible for magic or abilities to confuse you.
    Bribe - Tempt a opponent to go away by offer a rather large sum of Gil. Sometimes fails on monsters with no money needs.

Overdrive:
    Unknown
    Number of Posts over 500: 9

Temzi Guado
    Level: 8
    Spells:
    Reis's Wind - Cast Regen on party
    Magicide - Deals Damage on the opponent's Magic Energy, making it harder for them to cast spells

Abilities:
    Jump - Leap into the air, removing the self from battle for a short time, then delivering a powerful attack
    Lancer - Cause damage to HP and MP and heal self equal to that amount
    Cripple - Heavily damage an opponent, often rendering a limb useless.
    Curse Proof - No one can curse the valiant Dragoon, he's protected by the Gods.

Overdrive:
    Kain’s Piercing Wind - The Dragoon goes into Trance, and summons up a wind similar to that produced in Reis’s Wind. For the party, small amounts of health and mana are recovered, and their confidence is bolstered. The wind then coalesces around the Dragoon’s lance, and thrusts forward into the enemy, piercing any defence.
    Number of Posts over 500: 4

Shayna Xanthrope
    Level: 6
    Spells:
    Luck – wishful thinking makes her more likely to live through the impossible
    Abilities:
    Sticky Fingers – Always steals an item from an enemy
    Steal – Steal from an enemy.

Overdrive:
    Unknown
    Number of Posts over 500: 9

Sori
    Spells:
    Fire - Cast a small fire ball at the enemy
    Thunder – Cast a small lightning bolt at the enemy
    Thundara - Large Lightning attack
    Water – Cast a small burst of water at the enemy
    Blizzard – Cast a small mix of ice and snow at the enemy
    Haste – Magically enchants a target so he/she moves faster and is much more agile.
    Slow – Curses a target, making he/she move sluggishly, making them easier to hit and defeat.

Abilities:
    Focus - Allows Sori to increase his magical potential by focusing and centering himself
    None
    Overdrive:
    Moogle’s Rage- Sori starts with either Slow or Stop on the enemy, or Haste on himself. Then he shoots a barrage of second-level elemental spells of his choice (Blizzara, Thundara or Fira). Goes through shields and doesn't require any MP.
    Number of Posts over 500: 2

Niosa Tiera
    Spells:
    Blizzard Bullet – Cast blizzard from her gun
    Fire Bullet – Cast fire from her gun
    Thunder Bullet – Cast thunder from her gun
    Water Bullet – Cast water from her gun
    Homing Ray - Kumas fires a red beam of energy at a opponent.

Abilities:
    Bullet Combine – Combine two bullets of the same type to use a second level spell.
    Reboot - Quick tinkering on the field allows Nii to revive a fallen Kumas, may fail under certain conditions.

Overdrive:
    Unknown
    Number of Posts over 500: 2

Lyra Xanthrope
    Level: 5
    Spells:
    Fire
    Abilities:
    Armor Break
    Guard Lv 1

Overdrive:
    Unknown
    Number of Posts over 500: 0

Lisette Rosencrantz
    Spells:
    Cure - Use holy energy to cure small wounds on your allies
    Abilities:
    Swarmstrike - A swift strike that deals less damage, but has a poisonous touch to it
    Reflex lv 1 – You have slightly better odds then others to dodge attacks, may fail.

Overdrive:
    Unknown

Kaida Liena
    Spells:
    Aim
    Blindshot

Abilities:
    Sleepproof
    Overdrive:
    Unknown

Party's Location: Archadia Castle, Archadia, Ivalice
    Creatures Defeated: Anchag (Soca Rift), Zombie (Izlek Temple), Native (Izlek Temple), Valefor Rogue Fighter (The Expanse)
    Bosses Defeated: Claret Dragon (Izlek Temple), The Hunter (The Expanse)

MISSION TIME

Temptation
    "If I'm wed, I'm a woman, and I'll take your leave to be bold. I want this. I swell to think of you in me."
    *She looks down*
    "And I see that you do, too."
    "Oh, th-th— that's just, uh…"
    "Leave me at the nearest port. Never look upon me again. I'll make my way with the strength that you've taught me. Only let me have my wedding night."
    "Oh, I'm gonna go to the special hell...."
    - Saffron and Captain Mal, Firefly

The crew of the Wolfstar that they're beloved gunner is none other than the famous Judge Luna and daughter of King Vayne Solidor. Selene Solidor chooses to take the ragtag group for another mission, and tempts each of them with what they most desire... But soon they will learn the price for giving into their greed, as the Unknown Continent holds new challenges for the mishap crew and the disheveled airship.
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 20th January 2010 at 02:32 PM.