Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight of Time vs. Mew Master (ref: CEB)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Knight of Time vs. Mew Master (ref: CEB)

Okay MM, I promised you we would battle after my battle with DarkestLight ended, so here it is.

Rules:

6 on 6 (you are up for one of these, right?)
    You choose first
    I attack first
    DQ: 1 week
    Arena: Castle KOT. We will use the entire arena here, which has two areas. The first area is on the rooftop, we battle on solid concrete, and besides that, there are edges around the rooftop, so there's no need to worry about a Pokemon falling off. However, if one of the Pokemon here does ally fall off, a Dragonite here will come to bring them back to the rooftop, but at a cost of 5% health. The second area consists of the large moat, there is a fair bit of land near the moat, which encircles the entire area. Note, land shaking moves such as Earthquake are banned here, just because of the damage they may cause to the entire arena. We will switch arenas each time a Pokemon faints, but the ref will randomly choose where we start.
    Banned Moves (besides the ones mentioned above): Attract, Captivate, Substitute, non-damaging healing moves, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, 1 Hit KO moves (e.g. Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Fissure), Metal Burst, Endeavour. Status causing moves (besides Attract) can only be used once per opponent, e.g. if one of your Pokemon uses Toxic on my first Pokemon, but misses, you'll have to wait until my next one is out before trying Toxic again.

That should do it, MM, I look forward to a good battle.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 15th September 2009 at 09:11 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: Knight of Time vs. Mew Master (ref needed)

If he accepts I will ref this for you

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Thanks CEB, I know he'll accept because we agreed to battle after he finished reffing my battle with DarkestLight.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Holy bloody feck... a six on six eh? Sure.... I've got some that need their own experience... and hopefully I can get some new ones.

Okay..

Wadjet! (♀)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

A Vibrava...

Okay, I got just the opponent, Venus, I need your services!

You may be familiar with my Blissey if you've seen previous battles she was in.

Alright Venus, let's make this simple, Safeguard yourself, then use Gravity to literally ground Wadjet, finally, throw an Ice Beam her way!
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Okay Wadjet, start off by breaking her concentration with a Screech, then dodge the gravity with a Faint Attack, before finally Double Teaming to avoid the Ice Beam.

Screech~Faint Attack~Double Team
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

Default Re: Knight of Time vs. Mew Master (ref: CEB)

~*~*~* KOT vs Mew Master *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Ref: CEB *~*~*~

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Castle KOT. We will use the entire arena here, which has two areas. The first area is on the rooftop, we battle on solid concrete, and besides that, there are edges around the rooftop, so there's no need to worry about a Pokemon falling off. However, if one of the Pokemon here does accidentally fall off, a Dragonite here will come to bring them back to the rooftop, but at a cost of 5% health. The second area consists of the large moat, there is a fair bit of land near the moat, which encircles the entire area. Note, land shaking moves such as Earthquake are banned here, just because of the damage they may cause to the entire arena. We will switch arenas each time a Pokemon faints, but the ref will randomly choose where we start.

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Banned Moves *~*~*~
    (besides the ones mentioned above): Attract, Captivate, Substitute, non-damaging healing moves, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, 1 Hit KO moves (e.g. Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Fissure), Metal Burst, Endeavour. Status causing moves (besides Attract) can only be used once per opponent, e.g. if one of your Pokemon uses Toxic on my first Pokemon, but misses, you'll have to wait until my next one is out before trying Toxic again.

~*~*~* Round 1 *~*~*~

~*~*~* Pre Round Stats *~*~*~

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Safeguard ~ Gravity ~ Ice Beam

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)

Screech ~ Faint Attack ~ Double Team

With the sun rising above the stadium in which we are now standing in. A glorious castle complete with moat and everything, a gust of wind carries leaves and flicks the hair of the trainers wildy as the match begins. In his green tunic KOT throws a pokeball onto the field revealing a big pink blob. While Mew Masters ball reveals a large dragonfly creature.

Wasting no time Venus the Blissey calms her whole body down and releases a veil of energy around her in an attempt to protect her. With his opponent taking no offensice action Wadjet flies over to her and lets out a giant screech wracking poor little Venus's brains.

Venus [-6EN, Safeguard 5 Rounds, -2 Def]

Wadjet [-6EN]

With her defensive position slightly down she releases a burst of psychic energy bringing everything in the air back down to earth grounding little Wadjet. Getting used to his new surroundings Wadjet vanishes from sight, Venus desperately looks around the field for her foe only to see him reappear behind her and hit her in the face.

Venus [-11HP -7EN]

Wadget [-8EN]

With Wadjet returning to his position on the otherside of the battle field he begins to concentrate and BAM, 4 clones sprout from his body confusing Venus. With the 5 Wadjets now taunting her from across the field she puts both her hands on the right side of her body and releases a beam of ice which flies across the field and straight through one of Wadjet's clones.

Venus [-8EN]

Wadget [-7EN, +4 Clones, -1 Clone]

~*~*~* Post Round Stats *~*~*~

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 89%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 79%

-2 Def
    Safeguard 4 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)

3 Clones

Gravity 4 more Rounds

~*~*~* Mew Master TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Master Trainer

Okay Wadjet, they'll probably try a Shockwave or Swift to get rid of the clones, that's fine. Cut loose with a Screech to break their concentration. Then whip up a Sandstorm followed by a Dragon-fueled Twister!

Screech~Sandstorm~Twister
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Okay, CEB, I need to ask a couple of questions before I post.

1. What area of the arena are the battlers currently in, are they inside the castle, in the courtyard, or on the roof?

2. If Gravity is in effect, shouldn't Wadjet technically be grounded for as long as it lasts? I can see it hindering some moves besides the ones used for hovering.
    Knight of Time

They are on the roof and yes Gravity is in effect. In my mind it will probably affect every move which uses heavy physcial objects as projectiles eg Rocks, water while intangible stuff like fire, shadow etc shouldn't be affected.

Wouldn't it also affect any moves which require using wings (a Vibrava/Flygon probably would have to flap their wings to do certain moves, like Sandstorm, as I remember from the anime)?

Anyway...

Venus, cover your ears as best you can and use a Blizzard to silence Wadjet for a few moments, then, since Wadjet would probably have to use her wings to do Sandstorm and Twister, let's aim for them next, use a Psychic to pull on them hard so that they become nearly useless combined with Gravity, finally, if the Sandstorm failed, use Ice Beam to hit her head, or if not, do your best to counter it by unleashing a Hailstorm!
    Knight of Time

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Castle KOT. We will use the entire arena here, which has two areas. The first area is on the rooftop, we battle on solid concrete, and besides that, there are edges around the rooftop, so there's no need to worry about a Pokemon falling off. However, if one of the Pokemon here does accidentally fall off, a Dragonite here will come to bring them back to the rooftop, but at a cost of 5% health. The second area consists of the large moat, there is a fair bit of land near the moat, which encircles the entire area. Note, land shaking moves such as Earthquake are banned here, just because of the damage they may cause to the entire arena. We will switch arenas each time a Pokemon faints, but the ref will randomly choose where we start.

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

(besides the ones mentioned above): Attract, Captivate, Substitute, non-damaging healing moves, Destiny Bond, Grudge, Memento, 1 Hit KO moves (e.g. Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Fissure), Metal Burst, Endeavour. Status causing moves (besides Attract) can only be used once per opponent, e.g. if one of your Pokemon uses Toxic on my first Pokemon, but misses, you'll have to wait until my next one is out before trying Toxic again.

~*~*~* Round 2 *~*~*~

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 89%

Blizzard ~ Psychic ~ Ice Beam Sub: Hail

-2 Def
    Safeguard 4 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)

Screech ~ Sandstorm ~ Twister

3 Clones

With the gravity hitting down hard on both pokemon Wadjet decides to start off this round by letting out a loud screech from its tiny mouth which moves through the air unaffected and hits Venus. With the loud screech ringing in her ears Venus creates a giant storm which struggled through the gravity only to blanket Wadjet in a layer of snow also destroying his clones.

Venus [-10EN, -2 Def]

Wadjet [-15HP -7EN]

With snow covering the field Venus clumsily sloshes round in it as she prepares for her next attack. Using her psychic powers to pull hard on poor wadjets wings. With his wings hurting severly Wadjet tries his best to whip up a Sandstorm but the attack takes a heavy toll on his body.

Venus [-8EN]

Wadjet [-9HP -11EN, Sandstorm 5 Rounds]

With the sandstorm raging Venus tries to get a foot hold and when she does she released her won weather condition bringing down heavy hail to drown out the sand storm. With the hail beating down Wadjet agains uses his damaged wings to fight and like before he manages to create a twister but at a great cost.

Venus [-9HP -6EN, Hail 5 Rounds]

Wadjet [-12EN]

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 74%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

-4 Def
    Safeguard 3 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 70%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 49%

Hail 4 more Rounds, 6% to all non-ice pokemon

Gravity 3 more Rounds

~*~*~* KOT TOO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

All right Venus, things are looking good.

Start this round off with a blinding Flash on Wadjet, then let her have it with two Ice Beams.

However, should she try and come in with a physical move or combo, do your best to Counter it, or if she tries Screech again, try to cover your ears if you can while doing whatever move you were using.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Wadjet, close your eyes and let out another Screech as she tries to blind you. Then use a pair of Faint Attacks to dodge her Ice Beams

Screech~Faint Attack~Faint Attack
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 Week

~*~*~* Round 3 *~*~*~

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 74%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Flash ~ Ice Beam x2 (Sub: Counter)

-4 Def
    Safeguard 3 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 70%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 49%

Screech ~ Faint Attack x2

Venus’s eyes glow a bright white and before long it turns into a blinding flash which emanates from her. Closing his eyes to avoid the flash Wadjet lets open a loud screech which travels towards Venus as she desperately tries to cover her eyes softening the blow.

Venus [-6EN, -1 Def]

Wadjet [-7EN]

Venus with her ears still ringing fires a beam of pure ice at Wadjet, but he avoids it by vanishing and reappearing behind Venus and smacking her in the back.

Venus [-11HP-8EN]

Wadjet [-8EN]

After being smacked in the back by Wadjet, Venus hits Wadjet in the face with a great amount of force causing Wadjet to fly back. After picking himself off the ground Wadjet vanishes again and hits Venus in the face.

Venus [-11HP -8EN]

Wadjet [-10HP -8EN]

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 46%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 33%

-5 Def
    Safeguard 2 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 54%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 26%

Hail 3 more Rounds, 6% to all non-ice pokemon

Gravity 2 more Rounds

At 0EN Pokemon will use 1HP for 1EN

Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 12th March 2009 at 05:41 PM.

Master Trainer

Just a correction, Wadjet is Female ^^U And if the Def was lowered by one more, wouldn't it be -5 instead of -3?

Okay Wadjet, doing good!

Whip up a Sand Storm, then follow it up with another Screech before using a Dragon Pulse

Sand Storm~Screech~Dragon Pulse
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Yeh I know she is female, but for some reason I keep writing her as a male. But in the Pre/Post round stats I have her down as female.

Alright Venus, we have to claw back into this, fast.

Summon Hail again when the Sandstorm comes, then give Wadjet some payback, cover your ears as best as you can while using a Blizzard, then fight that Dragon Pulse off with a full power Ice Beam! Let's show Wadjet we mean serious business!
    Knight of Time

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Round 4 *~*~*~

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 46%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 33%

Hail ~ Blizzard ~ Ice Beam

-5 Def
    Safeguard 2 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 54%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 26%

Sandstorm ~ Screech ~ Dragon Pulse

With the heavy hail striking the ground Wadjet didn’t seem to like this so she used her wings to whip up a giant sandstorm to cover the field with violent winds. Not liking this much Venus shoots a beam into the sky and brings back the hail much to the discontent of Wadjet.

Venus [-6EN]

Wadjet [-9EN]

With the hail beating down on her Wadjet screeches as loud as she can sending shockwaves across the field wracking Venus’s brain because she didn’t get her hands up in time. With the ringing still in her ears she brings forth a giant blizzard of snow which just gets piled on top of Wadjet.

Venus [-10 EN, -2 Def]

Wadjet [-15HP -6EN]

Popping her head out of the snow lying around her Wadjet fires a pulse of draconic energy which flies towards Venus while she fires an icy beam towards Wadjet. The beam flies harmlessly through the rings of the pulse and hits Wadjet while the rings continue and make contact with Venus.

Venus [-11HP -9EN]

Wadjet [-12HP -9EN]

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 29%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8%

-7 Def
    Safeguard 1 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 21%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 2%

Hail 4 more Rounds, 6% to all non-ice pokemon

Gravity 1 more Rounds

Alright Venus, let's do our best to bring down Wadjet before she can do the same to us.

Start this round with a widely aimed Blizzard, then finish this round with two Ice Beams, however, if she tries to attack you on her first or second action, retaliate with a massive Avalanche!

Sub:

If she uses Faint Attack again for evasion, use Flash to try and blind her, and try to make it go 360 degrees just incase she goes behind you.
    Knight of Time

Bump for MM
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Okay Wadjet, Faint Attack to get a strong hit in while avoiding the Blizzard. Then Double Team before using a Strength to finish it off!

Faint Attack~Double Team~Strength
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Round 5 *~*~*~

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 29%

Blizzard ~ Ice Beam x2 (Sub: Avalanche)

-7 Def
    Safeguard 1 more Rounds

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 21%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 2%

Faint Attack ~ Double Team ~ Strength

Venus shifted on her feet as she released a giant blizzard of ice and snow which blankets the field in ice. But unfortunately for Venus Wadjet disappears from sight completely avoiding the blizzard and reappears behind Venus slamming into her.

Venus [-14HP (2 from EN conversion) -8EN]

Wadjet [-6HP (6 from EN conversion) -2EN]

Scoring a good hit form her last attack Wadjet splits her body into 5 and Venus watches as they shuffle around, but making clones in a hailstorm isn’t a good idea as 2 of the get wiped out leaving 3 left. With 2 of the clones vanishing Venus launches a beam of ice which flies through another clone causing it to disappear.

Venus [-8HP (8 from EN conversion)]

Wadjet [-7HP (7 from EN conversion)]

With a 50/50 chance of hitting Wadjet, Venus fires a beam of ice which makes contact with Wadjet as she falls down from too much damage. But then Venus falls down form lack of energy..

Venus [-8HP (8 from EN conversion)]

Wadjet [-12HP]

KOT
    OOOOOO

Venus (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Team Mew Master
    OOOOOO

Wadjet (F)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Hail 3 more Rounds, 3% to all non-ice pokemon

~*~*~* Mew Master TOO SEND OUT NEXT *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* KOT TOO SEND OUT*~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Mew Master TOO ATTACK *~*~*~
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 23rd March 2009 at 03:08 AM.

Okay, CEB, since both Venus and Wadjet fainted last round, where are the next two battlers going to be in this whole arena?
    Knight of Time

Well since they fainted at the same time the trainers have been transported from the roof to the moat.

Master Trainer

Okay! Let's use your element, Alklha!

~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

A Totodile? I figured you'd bring a Water type in for the moat area, nonetheless, I think I'm going to bring in a Pokemon who has already battled in this moat area before, Sabre, you're up!

Sabre is my male Absol.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Hey, need to give the little sun-swallower some EXP anyway.

Okay, let's slow him down with a Scary Face, then cut him up with a Dragon Claw and Bite.

Scary Face~Dragon Claw~Bite
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Sabre, use Calm Mind to give your special attack and special defense a good boost, then as Alklha comes in with his Dragon Claw, surround him in a constrictive Thunder Wave, finally, jump backward a good distance, and strike him with a massive Thunder!
    Knight of Time

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Round 6 *~*~*~

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)

Calm Mind ~ Thunderwave ~ Thunder

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)

Scary Face ~ Dragon Claw ~ Bite

With both pokemon going down at the same time the arena changes to the nice tranquil moat which surrounds the castle. In this new setting both trainers release new pokemon. Mew Master sends out a small blue crocodile while KOT opts for a medium sized white dog with a blade on its head. Alhkla the Totodile’s face begins to shadow over creating darkness throughout the arena causing Sabre the Absol to become increasingly scared impairing his movements. Sabre tries to shake it off by calm his whole body down.

Sabre [-7EN, -2 Spd, +1 Sp.Atk, +1 Sp.Def]

Alhkla [-7EN]

Next Alhkla rushes into the fray with his claws glowing a deadly orange colour before bringing them to into a devastating slash on Sabre. Sabre just laughs as he fires a bolt of paralytic lightning which messes with Alhkla’s muscles.

Sabre [-9HP -5EN]

Alhkla [-8EN, Paralysed]

Obeying his orders Alhkla tries to move towards Sabre but he finds himself at fault, not being able to move he just stands there. Sabre takes this opportunity to take a good shot at Alhkla; summoning the power of lightning he fires a giant bolt of electricity which strikes Alhkla with deadly results.

Sabre [-10EN]

Alhkla [-16HP]

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 88%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 81%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 85%

Paralysed

Hail 2 more Rounds, 3% to all non-ice pokemon

Alright, good work Sabre.

Now, we have to keep Alhkla at bay for the entire round, be ready to use Counter incase he uses any physical moves this round. Otherwise, use Thunderbolt on him three times.

Other Subs: If he uses any status-causing move like Toxic or Swagger, Protect yourself.

In the event of Double Team, use a widespread Shock Wave.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Okay, a burst of Electric attacks isn't very imaginative is it? Okay Alhkla, dive down and cover yourself in mud with a Mud Sport. The water should disperse the electric blasts. Then use Ancient Power to take the ground out from under Sabre and knock him into the moat. Then get some mud in his eye with a Mud Slap.

If the Ancient Power doesn't get him in, then use a Surf to get him down with an undertow

Mud Sport~Ancient Power~Mud Slap (Subs: Surf)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

1 Week

~*~*~* Round 7 *~*~*~

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 88%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

Thunderbolt x3 (Sub: Shock wave ~ Protect)

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 81%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 85%

Mud Sport ~ Ancient Power ~ Mudslap (Sub: Surf)

Paralysed

Alhkla starts of the round by whipping up some nearby mud and covering himself with it to stop the electrical attacks. Sabre responds to this by firing a bolt of lighting from his scythe which strikes Alhkla with lessened force.

Sabre [-8EN]

Alhkla [-8HP -5EN, Mud sported]

Trying again with his thunderbolts of darkness he fires another volley which again harmlessly bounces into Alhkla. He responds by moving the earth beneath Sabre and using it to dump Sabre in the moat.

Sabre [-9HP -8EN]

Alhkla [-8HP -8EN]

Like he has done all round Sabre fires another bolt of lightning which just bounces mostly off Alhkla’s muddy armour again. With his opponent floundering in the moat Alhkla tries to whip up some mud but is paralysed and therefore useless to do anything

Sabre [-8EN]

Alhkla [-8HP]

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 76%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 54%

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 57%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 72%

Paralysed
    Mud Armour cracking

Hail 1 more Rounds, 3% to all non-ice pokemon

Master Trainer

Okay! Damn Paralysis, Okay, drag Sabre under with an Ice Fang to his leg to disable it, then hit it with a Superpower. Finally slam it with a Surf.

Hopefully the Paralysis won't kick in as often.

Ice Fang~Superpower~Surf
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

Sabre, I want you to use stealth here to avoid the Ice Fang, so use Faint Attack to get out of the water undetected and back onto dry land a good distance, then when Alhkla comes to get you with his Superpower, Counter it! Finish with a Thunderbolt. However, if the Totodile is fully paralyzed on his second action and unable to move, change the Counter to another Thunderbolt.
    Knight of Time

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Round 8 *~*~*~

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 76%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 54%

Faint Attack ~ Counter ~ Thunderbolt (Sub: Thunderbolt)

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 57%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 72%

Ice Fang ~ Superpower ~ Surf

Paralysed
    Mud Armour cracking

With his opponent floundering around in the moat Alhkla races towards with his fangs glowing with an icy blue but before he can bring them down on Sabre he vanishes from sight and reappears behind Alhkla slashing him with his claws.

Sabre [-8EN]

Alhkla [-8HP -8EN]

With his last attack failing horribly Alhkla begins to charge up a powerful attack but just before he can complete his attack paralysis racks his body with pain and forced to the ground. Seeing this Sabre fires a bolt of lightning which hits Alhkla and cracks his armour even more removing it for good.

Sabre [-8EN]

Alhkla [-8HP -4EN]

With that Alhkla summons up a deluge of water which passes across the field and washes Sabre away. Being carried away in the wave Sabre fires a bolt of lightning into the water which travels along and damages Alhkla.

Sabre [-9HP -8EN]

Alhkla [-12HP -8EN]

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 64%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 30%

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 26%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 52%

Paralysed

Alright Sabre, we got ourselves at a comfortable lead here, and with Alhkla near his end in this battle, we ought to make sure we can get the job done either this round or the round after.

Anyway, start this round off with a super-bright, 360 degree Flash to blind the Totodile, then finish off with a couple more Thunderbolts. Try and make them strong enough so that if they both connect, they'll make him faint, or otherwise get him very close to that point.

Subs: If he uses any physical move, Counter it!

If he tries using Toxic, or a strong water type move like Surf or Hydro Pump, Protect yourself.

Or, if he uses Mud Sport again, make your Thunderbolts stronger in hopes you can crack the mud armour faster than last time.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Okay, things aren't looking too good. Detect the Flash and avoid it. Then Double Team before slamming into him with a Super Power

Detect~Double Team~Super Power
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~
    1 Week

~*~*~* Round 9 *~*~*~

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 64%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 30%

Flash ~ Thunderbolts x2 (Sub: Counter)

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 52%

Detect ~ Double Team ~ Superpower

Paralysed

Sabre starts of this round by producing a huge flash of light from his eyes which light up the whole field but not affecting Alhkla as he detects the incoming attack and creates a brown barrier which stops the incoming attack.

Sabre [-5EN]

Alhkla [-10EN]

With the light dissipating Alhkla powers up his body and 4 clones of him split from the original and begin to taunt Sabre. Sabre responds to this act by firing a bolt of lightning which soars through the air and hits one of the clones.

Sabre [-8EN]

Alhkla [-7EN, +4 Clones, -1 Clone]

Alhkla being quite pissed at one of his clones being killed off all of the plant their feet into the ground and begin to charge up a massive power before running into Sabre knocking him over. Regaining his balance Sabre begins to charge towards Alhkla and his clones before running into another one of the clones.

Sabre [-16HP -9EN]

Alhkla [-11EN, -1 Atk, -1 Def, -1 Clone]

KOT
    XOOOOO

Sabre (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 48%

-2 Spd
    +1 Sp.Atk
    +1 Sp.Def

Team Mew Master
    XOOOOO

Alhkla (M)
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 24%

Paralysed
    -1 Atk
    -1 Def

Master Trainer

Okay, let's make it dizzy, Whirlpool to drag it down, then keep it there with Surf, then knock it senseless with Dynamic Punch.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art