Thread: Kirby MADNESS, and Gyarados pic (inspired by Shadowed Mewtwo's sig)

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS, and Gyarados pic (inspired by Shadowed Mewtwo's sig)

Yeah, I was high, and I made...this... XD
    Quite funny to look at though...hehe

[attachment deleted by admin]

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Omg.. XDXDXD That is sooo cute! Veeery original~ *Watches Boromir-kirby fall and squish Aragorn and Legolas-kirbies* XD~
    Ahh.. you're CGs are so good. ._. Such smoothness.. niceness.. What program didja use? *Looks closer* Round... @.@
    *Doesn't know what else to say* The beards look a bit strange, but I LOVE THE CGS! X_X Eeeeexcellent...

I posted teehee~

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Thanks Warrior_Wargreymon! You seem to be on a high too XD
    Yeah the beards do look a bit weird but it wouldn't really look much like them if I didn't put them in! I use PSP7 for my work.

Banned

Default Great Kirbys!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!! There great i just love that pink guy. Great work on the theme characters.

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Lol that's soooooooo cute! Can i use it as my avatar?

~Pichu

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Thanks Civmonopolis and Pichu cannon! Pichu cannon, you can try and use it as your avatar if you like, but it's probably a bit too big for that.

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Sorry for the double post, but I just finished another pic, it's of a Gyarados in a storm, and it's my first ever try at doing a rain effect in PSP7!

Default Kirby MADNESS!

LotR Kirbies- Eee!! So cute!! XD XD Those are really, really good. They're all drawn really well and the shading is just.. perfectly amazing. *Dies* I love the costumes and everything.. *Squeals* Too cute.. :3

Gyarados- Just the Gyarados alone is amazing, but all the special effects are just breathtaking. The Gyarados' lips should be a little rounder and thicker, but I believe that was virtually the only mistake I found. The shading is superb, and the water (especially the rain) looks great.

<--Jealous of you and your wonderful skills >\ lol..

Bai,
    Lightning

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Thankies for your comments Lightning

Banned

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Here's another one I just finished, it's Rapidash galloping through the night...

phOEnixsong, not EO, plzthx Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    In Phoenixsonglandatopia. You're not invited.

Default Kirby MADNESS!

Everyone I know says I can draw well, an' I'm not putting my own work down or anything, but I always want to tell them that if they want to see really good art, they need to look at pictures like yours. Absolutely amazing ! OMG, I'm so jealous... *cries* The Gyarados is incredible, and those Kirbies... aaaahh! Cuteness! *is reminded of own odd little LotR/Nintendo fic-in-progress, in which Kirby is Gimli* The Rapidash is really cool too... I'm not sure if the blurriness is supposed to be part of the effect (it looks cool anyway), because the face is just a little TOO indistinct... it's awesome overall though. Keep it up!

note to self: swinub, shuppet, anorith; also note to self, update with José, Pants and Hellbender

plusle f, burmy m

Banned

Default Gimli

The Kirby with the helmet and the ax behind him is Gimli.