Ok so what bugs me is the fact that Game Freak mostly uses Pine Trees!

I mean would you not go Oh Cherrygrove City it must have Sakura Trees growing in it but no Game Freak are to damn lazy to give each town and city their own tree! Pine trees on the routes I can understand but really it would make some sense to give towns and cities there own trees.

Speaking of Charrygrove they blocked the Pond by the Pokemon Center again by the looks of the screen shot. -_-; this really annoys me since we should be able to fish in it for fresh water pokemon like Marill. that and like maybe they could have made a new aera to the north of it in which you would catch Cherubi/ Cherrim I mean come on they are both based on Cherries for crying out load it would make some sense to have them coneted to Cherrygrove City.

Also the Younger Class in HG/SS is wearing the same freaking cloths as they do in Hoenn, What the crap were they smoking when they made him?! however his pose is way better then what it was in DPPT.

Don't get me wrong I think that HG/SS will be grate games it's just that I don't like the fact that they are re using some stuff, Also they had a chance to give HG/SS a much better regental Pokedex and they blew it again...

~Charls Legend