Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: -=Game=- Dragon Tamers Battle Range version 19! (M.A. by Pidgeot)

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default -=Game=- Dragon Tamers Battle Range version 19! (M.A. by Pidgeot)

Ok, I've gotten really behind on the scenarios.

I have not written battles for the following scenarios, and I would like extensions on them:

Mine:
    Charmander Lv. 8 +1

The one on the first page of this topic:
    Aipom Lv. 6 +1
    Meowth Lv. 10 +2

Are there any scenarios besides these that are up?

I will write my battles for these scenarios, if that is alright.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

J, you can have an extension for the current scenarios, but I'm afraid it's too late for the previous ones. You can take this as an opportunity; you can skip the ones you missed and catch up instead of being months behind.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Cool Trainer

Wait a minute.... I'm lost here. You mean that the scenario that was posted on page 1 was from months ago? I thought that that was the newest one, because this was a new Battle Range version. Ok, I'll just post one for the scenario I created.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Administrator

The scenario on page 1 was posted in December! XD
    I think the next one will be posted on a new version.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Cool Trainer

Default Battle #1 for this Scenario

A few days have passed since Brandi was born. She is now finally starting to open her eyes, and she is also starting to get used to things around my house, including me. She is now starting to eat hard food, as well as soft food. I sat on the couch, typing in the Dragon Tamer’s Battle Range, on The Pokemasters Forums. I looked over at Brandi, to see where she was. For a second, I thought she was in another room, and had almost decided to get up and look for her, until I noticed she was right below me, sleeping. I decided to let her be, as I kept typing.

I turned on the TV, to see what was going on today in Ulthuan. I flipped the channel to Channel 26, the U.N.N., or Ulthuan News Network. I listened to the reporter as I kept typing. “Well, it looks like there is a celebration in Pokemon Square Garden in Ulthuan today. Many trainers have brought there Pokemon to battle in this festivity to welcome spring. There are refreshments, and many activities down here today.”

“Thanks, Ted. Can you tell me what the battle conditions are down there?” the second reporter asked.

“Well, according to other trainers and to certain officials, there are two battlefields. I will take you over to the manager and owner of the Dragontamers Battle Range, and she can give you all the information. Lady Vulpix! Lady Vulpix!” At these words, I focused my attention to the television. A young woman turned to the reporter. Gabi! “Could you tell us how the battles are set up, and what the conditions are on the battlefields?”

“Yes, and, please, call me Gabi. There are two battlefields,” Gabi explained, “ in which trainers can battle Pokemon that are assigned to the two battlefields. The first battlefield is in the meadow, where many different kinds of Pokemon appear. The second battlefield is the Pokemon Square Garden Public Swimming Pool, where the opposing Pokemon will all be water-typed. No electric Pokemon are allowed here, in danger of electrocuting the pool. The Pokemon that trainers face coincides with the level of the Pokemon they wish to battle with. For instance, in the mead-“

“Thank you, Lady Vulpix! Back to you Greg,” the reporter interrupted. I looked at Gabi’s reaction from the reporters’ rudeness. She rolled her eyes, and left. I let out a soft snort, and shook my head, as I continued to type, focusing the majority of my attention back to my computer. The news then drifted toward the weather. It was going to be a sunny day today, at a high temperature of about 95, the weatherman explained. After posting in all the various topics that I usually post in, I decided to go to the Pokemon Square Garden, and test Brandi.

I turned off my laptop, and walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I got into the shower and did the usual bathing routine. After that, I got out, dried myself off, and washed my face, put my contacts in, and went into my room. I got dressed, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, since the weatherman said it was going to be warm today. Brandi stumbled in, and yawned. I wasn’t quite ready yet, and I felt that she realized this, because she made herself comfortable on my bed, and went back to sleep. After a few minutes, I was ready, and I woke Brandi up. She yawned, and jumped into my arms. I walked out of my house, and toward the Pokemon Square Garden. I kept walking, thinking about the battle in my mind, going through the various methods of the battle that could possibly happen. Brandi is wearing the Pokemon Collar, which gives her a bit of an Attack boost.

I wish that the interviewer would have given Gabi the chance to explain what Pokemon you could battle. Oh well, I would eventually see that for myself when I got down there. Brandi was squirming in my arms; a sign that she wanted to be put down to walk. I put her beside me, and we walked alongside each other. Ten minutes later, we got there.

I walked over to the registration table, and signed Brandi up. She will be fighting a male Charmander, at Level 8. I informed her of this, and she didn’t think anything of it. I knew Brandi could take down that Charmander. I had trained her with a giant Pikachu doll, and I had her practice from time to time with it, honing her skills to become a decent fighter. She loves to fight the Pikachu doll. To her, it was like playing a game. But, little did she know that Pokemon battles weren’t just a game. She was going to find that out soon.

I sat down under a tree, and Brandi sat beside me. Her one tail was just starting to curl, and there was a little slit were it looked as if a second tail was going to form. Newborn Vulpix always started out with one tail. That one tail was white. It has been said, that a baby Vulpix always starts out with one tail that was white in color, and, as it grew, and if it received enough love from its trainer, then the one tail would split into six, and gain a beautiful red hue.

It was now our turn to battle. I walked through the giant gate, that read “Meadow” on the top of it. The official closed the gate. I was left alone, with Brandi. We walked to the center of the arena, as the official threw the Pokeball that contained the Charmander.

Brandi Lv. 5 VS Charmander Lv. 8

The Charmander materialized from the Pokeball, and roared as loud is could. Brandi stepped forward, gritted her teeth, and growled back.

<Brandi’s POV>

So… this was my first battle. I’ve practiced on a Pikachu doll before, but now it was the real thing. The Charmander threw an Ember at me, and I threw one right back. The two balls of fire caught each other in mid-air, and exploded. “Come on… You can do better than that, can’t you?” I egged on. Charmander narrowed his eyes, and charged forward. Before he could reach me, I wagged my tail a few times by using Tail Whip. Once he came to me, I dodged out of the way of his Scratch attack. I bobbed my tail back and forth again, lowering his defense, and he didn’t even realize it. I stuck out my tongue. The more aggravated I got him, the better off I’d be. The Charmander came at me again, holding his paw up high, his claws withdrawn. I Tail Whipped again, before dodging to the left. I used another Tail Whip as soon as I got out of the way. That’s four times now. I think it’s time to get down to the fighting. “You’re pathetic, “ I mocked, “do you really want to be beaten by a girl?” This must have sent him over the edge. He bellowed, and ran forth. I began to dig a hole. I almost feared that I wasn’t going to be able to finish the hole it time.

I kept digging with my claws, as the whole continued to get deeper and deeper. He’s getting close! I had to hurry. I began to pick up the pace. The whole was almost big enough for me to go through. He was about five feet away from me now, and closing in. Finally, the hole got deep enough, as I jumped down into it. I began to dig around, smelling for him, trying to detect where he was. Ah, north five feet, and two to the west. I dug in that direction, as I counted how many feet I had been digging. I turned to the left, and dug two feet. I then dug upward, until I had felt I was near the surface. As I approached the surface, I doubled the speed I was digging. I was beginning to see little rays of sunlight. Suddenly, the ground above me crumbled as I came up to the surface. I had hit the Charmander, and sent him flying backward.

I got up, and shook the dirt off of my body. I looked at the lizard, lying on the ground. I went over to him, to see if he was still conscious. In a split second, I felt a searing pain across my cheek, as I was sent on my back. Charmander had Scratched me, without me even realizing it. I didn’t get up. Instead, I stayed on the ground, feigning injury. I sensed the Charmander near my side. I looked up at him, gave him a little wink, and blew an Ember in his face. That called him off, as I rose from the ground. I charged into him, knocking the wind out of him. I used another Ember, and another. I wasn’t going to stop. After shooting four more Embers at him, I backed away. Charmander’s skin was charred black, and he was almost gone. I looked over at Jay, who was watching me, waiting for me to make the next move. I looked back at the barely conscious Charmander, and he looked back. He charged forward, and hit me with another Scratch attack. I regained my ground as he came at me with another. This time, I was ready. I moved backward, with the flow of his movement, which made him almost land on top of me. With him like that, I threw him backward with my hind legs, and rose from the ground. I inhaled as much air as I could, and let out my breath, causing a large Ember to form. The Ember flew into Charmander, and knocked him out. There were cheers from the crowd at my victory, and the man who released Charmander recalled him. I looked back at Jay, and ran up to him. He picked me up, and hugged me as he carried me out of the meadow.

Brandi grew to level 6!
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Administrator

Sorry, J, but Brandi's battling at the Battle Tower. You'll have to wait until her battle has finished before he can battle here.

Cool Trainer

Ok, when the battle tower battle is over, then I will modify the post if anything changes.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

This story is written all in Wolfwood, my Houndour’s, point of view. The colors are just to distinguish a bit. Oh, and I adopted Wolfwood in 2002 from Pokézoo Adoption Center. He was originally Discothčque’s Houndour. His bred-on move is Reversal and his TM move for level 10 is Sunny Day

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I watched as the radiant sun’s rays shone through the window. Ah, how I loved to watch the sunrise each morning. Every day, I would wake up early to get a good start on my day, and I would watch the gorgeous sunrise, not only because of its striking appearance, but each day I waited for winter to end. This morning, I knew that spring had finally arrived on Ulthuan. The winter this year had been frigid and intense-each day, fierce winds blew as flurries of snow flew through the wind. Snowstorms and blizzards happened frequently as the days slowly passed. But today, today was magical, I had no idea how, but every last clump of snow had melted into the fresh spring air, the leaves on the trees had grown and blossoms even began to peek out of the large branches. All this had happened over the course of one single night.
    What a miracle, I thought, a true miracle. I barked for joy and hustled over to my trainer’s room, slipping on the carpet for a second, but I regained my balance and leaped on to my trainer’s bed, licking his face and attempting to awaken him. The lazy bum just turned over on to his other side, his face buried in the pillow. I growled a bit and then pounced on the alarm clock, which set of an ear-splitting sound. My trainer Tyler let out a groan and pounded the “snooze” button on the clock. I woofed happily, panting, and my trainer petted me and ruffled my fur.

“Hey there Wolfwood.” He said sleepily. “So why’d you wake me up?” he asked me, chuckling. I ruffed at him, and ran out the door, trying to hint that spring was finally here. Instead, he just did all the daily morning routines -_-. I sighed, thinking he was hopeless, and waited patiently. However, soon enough, I got impatient and decided to take a stroll around the new spring day, and I began by wandering into the nearby meadow. I waltzed through the field, sniffing the fresh new flowers which bloomed overnight. I tasted the morning dew on the wet grass, and felt the cool morning breeze flow through my fur. The vivid appearance of the morning sun was stunning, its rays pouring over the night sky and dominating it. I noticed a silhouette of something that didn’t look quite right. It was hidden among the trees, and so I sprinted over to the place, and soon enough I noticed it was Palm, Tyler’s Tropius.

“Palm? What are you doing here?” I asked, becoming aware she was rummaging through the tall trees.

“Umm…nothing…just…looking for something.” She replied, a bit shiftily.
    “Are you looking for fruit?” I asked suspiciously.
    “How’d you know?!”
    I laughed, replying, “I know how much you love fruit! Here, I’ll help you.” I rammed myself into the slender tree, and it shook violently. Several apples fell from the tree and Palm immediately began to feast on them.
    “Thanks Wolfwood!” she said with a mouthful of apples, and as soon as she had said “wood”, a small chunk of apple fell into my eye.
    I winced at the impact, and responded, “Um…no problem...” I wiped away the piece with my paw. “I’ll see you later.” I said, running back towards the house.
    ”Bye!” Palm said, still gorging herself with the red fruit.

I entered the house, seeing Tyler just finishing his breakfast. I barked at him and he answered, “Ah, Wolfwood. I was wondering where you were! Did you notice it was spring?” I rolled my eyes, but nonetheless went over to eat my breakfast, which he had placed on the ground for me. After wolfing down my meal, eager to return outside again, I woofed at Tyler again, and we headed back outside, me wondering where we were going.

The two of us walked along the road and I looked around, seeing Taillow, Pidgey, Spearow, and other bird Pokémon soaring towards their nests, and several Sentret coming out of the small grooves in the trunks of the trees, Goldeen, Remoraid, Magikarp, and other fish leaping out of the water, breaking through the surface which had been icy for so long. I let out a short howl at the other Pokémon, welcoming the long-awaited spring. The other Pokémon called back towards me, and I heard stuff like, “Nice day isn’t it?”, “Good morning!”, “How are you on this fine day?”. I smiled, feeling in such high spirits today. Soon enough, we came to a large square. I recognized this to be the Pokémon Square Garden. I saw a large banner across the entrance, titled “Welcome to the Ulthuan Spring Festival!”. I grinned; glad I wasn’t the only one to notice this wondrous event.

Tyler and I walked inside, seeing masses of people gathered in the town square. I was surprised that everyone was up so early! I saw many other Pokémon scattered around with their trainers. I noticed booths with souvenirs and candy and some with games and prizes too. I begin to get excited and yipped for joy. Tyler walked over to one of the booths and decided to buy something. I watched with intent and began to get absorbed in the astonishing way a stick was be held in the center of a bowl, and like magic, the swirling thingy would surround it with a pink fluffy substance. The machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and I began to get dizzy, staggering a bit, but still keeping my eye on the curious contraption. Soon enough, there was a cloud of pink on the stick, and it was given to Tyler. I still was confused how the pink stuff had appeared out of nowhere! Tyler let me have a taste, so I licked the candy. It tasted so sweet, and so I bit some more. Strangely though, I realized it melted in my mouth! It disappeared just as quickly as it had appeared! I ate some more, but still noticed the same result. I scratched my head but shrugged it off. Soon enough, we came to a game booth. I curiously watched as Tyler paid for the game and I saw him throwing darts at something. I couldn’t see…due to my short height and so I jumped up. I grabbed the edge of the booth, and struggled to pull myself over. I succeeded just in time to see the dart hit a miniscule balloon, which popped, water pouring out. I saw the booth vendor give Tyler a large Articuno! I looked at it and growled-something wasn’t right here…We continued on through the plaza, and I observed the Articuno carefully.
    What’s that bird thinking now…I have to find out, he may be plotting against me! I was thinking. We came along to a stand with a person who seemed to be writing stuff on a clipboard.
    “Excuse me,” Tyler said. “I’d like to sign up my Pokémon for a battle please?”
    “Ah! Which arena would you like? The Public Swimming Pool or the Open Field?”
    Tyler looked over at me and said, “So Wolfwood, do you want to try the Public Swimming Pool?” I whimpered at this decision, and then glared at him.
    I HATE water in any form! How does he not know that?! Looking at me oddly, and then as if something struck him, he replied “Oh yeah…I forgot you dislike water.” He continued talking with the man, “I’ll sign him up for the Open Field please.”
    “Okay! Your Houndour will be battling with a level 14 Geodude!”

A Geodude eh? This battle would be tough, but I could take him on! We pushed through the crowds of people, heading towards our destination. I saw nothing but a bunch of legs walking around, but soon enough, I saw a meadow! There were plenty of people but there were definitely less people swarming about. Sauntering through the meadow, I noticed several trainers with different Pokémon, even some battling. I saw a Girafarig, who appeared to be focusing, ready to use a Psychic attack. There was a Crobat as well, flittering through the air unevenly, and ready to dive at its opponent, a fearsome looking Venusaur. I even noticed a huge Tyranitar shooting an intensely powered Hyper Beam at a Typhlosion with a formidable blazing mane around its neck. Though it was hit, the beast seemed to take it lightly, and countered with a Fire Blast, which singed the Tyranitar, who amazingly did not seem to be injured by the attack. I watched in awe as these awesome Pokémon battled, wondering if I could ever become this strong. Tyler tugged at me, saying, “Hey Wolfwood, what’s the matter? Chickening out?” he asked, jokingly. I snapped out of my trance, and woofed, signaling that I wasn’t going to give up that easily!

Within a few minutes, we came up to a trainer holding a Poké Ball in her hand, tossing it up and down. She had long, wavy chestnut brown her and wore a T-shirt and shorts. She noticed me and bent down to pet me, running her hand over my fur. I jumped in her arms and licked her face friendlily.
    The young girl laughed and she said, “So you're the trainer with the Houndour?” I noticed Tyler nod, and she threw out her Poké Ball, revealing a Geodude, who jumped up and down a bit, causing the ground to quake a bit. I stumbled, but kept my ground. “All right! Let’s battle!” she said, clenching her fists.

Wolfwood (Houndour) LV13 VS Geodude LV14

I began the battle by Howling to reinforce my will, and I got into a ready stance to battle. The rocky Pokémon began by digging a hole in the soft soil, punching the ground so that lumps of earth came flying out. “Wolfwood! Try a Sunny Day!” I subtly eyed the sky, noticing the bright sun only slightly risen from the horizon. I then closed my eyes, manipulating the sun’s position in the sky and thrusting it into the zenith of the atmosphere. The sun now shone brilliantly over the battlefield, and it felt great! I was determined to win this battle, and the new spring sun would help me do so. I heard some shifting beneath me, and I was anticipating the Geodude to emerge from the ground any moment and pound me into the soil. I was ready to dodge it, but I expected the attack to be a bit later. The Geodude popped out of the ground and slammed me into the squishy soil.

Determined, though, I got up and shot a glowing Ember at the stone Pokémon after hearing Tyler shout out,
    “All right Wolfwood! Now use your Ember attack!”. Making contact, the damage was boosted due to the sun’s sweltering heat. I grinned, and noticed the Geodude was suffering a burn. My grin widened, knowing that it would be harder for the Geodude to attack. This time, the Geodude tried a different approach. It concentrated its mind, which seemed a bit odd. I raised my eyebrow to this, having no idea what the Geodude could be attempting. “Geodude! Release your Hidden Power!” the girl shouted at her Pokémon. This surprise threw me off, and all I saw was the blast of swirling symbols strike me. I flew back from this blow, realizing it to be Hidden Power WATER. Bleagh! I shook myself, getting the wet stuff off my fur, and growled at the Geodude.
    Now he’s making me angry! I thought to myself, and snarled at the Geodude, who cringed from the burn.

“Wolfwood! Give it your best Smog attack!” I nodded at Tyler, and emitted a gaseous mauve colored mist at the Geodude. It slowly traveled toward the Pokémon, who hacked and coughed forcefully upon the cloud wrapping around his body. As soon as the fog died down though, the Geodude countered with a Rock Throw! The Geodude violently threw large stones at me, and I was struck down, moaning from the pain. I got up slowly, my legs trembling as I tried to stand my ground. I lifted my face and smirked at the Geodude. Now he was going to get it. I dashed at the Geodude, and it looked in fear as I dove at the rocky Pokémon, flipped around and threw it on to the soil. I had used a Reversal on it, dealing a fierce blow. He curled up into a tight ball, using a Defense Curl, but I shot out a final Ember, the blaze discharged from my mouth and collided with the Geodude, knocking him back, and fainting him! I barked in triumph and the girl smiled modestly. “Good job! I didn’t expect you to beat Geodude! Especially because of your Houndour’s weakness to rock. That Reversal trick he pulled was pretty clever, I have to admit. Well, I’ll see you around.” The girl wandered off, congratulating her Geodude for a good battle. I ran back toward Tyler, smiling in victory and wagging my stumpy tail. He laughed and offered me the Articuno as a gift. I was startled by the large creature, and bit it. I noticed some stuffing pour out, and I realized it was none other than a doll! I laughed heartily, and returned to my Poké Ball to rest after a battle well done.

Wolfwood grew to level 15!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And here’s the second part of the scenario. This part is written in Vida’s point of view. Vida is my female Electrike adopted from Dragon Tamers and her bred-on move is Crunch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was about time I was released from my Poké Ball! I saw the sun shining for the first time in months, and I shielded my eyes with my paw to block out the glow. I yipped happily for the coming of spring and even did a flip. I then ran around uncontrollably to stretch my muscles, for I had been waiting for so long to get out of the house. I got dazed though as I realized the sun was beating down on me really hard and I fell on my back, exhausted. “Are you okay Vida? Let me get you a drink.” I whimpered a bit as Tyler left to get me a drink and I panted heavily, craving for water so severely. I began to get very woozy, I saw doubles of every object and I was feeling very faint. I moaned softly, hoping Tyler would get back soon. As I had wished, Tyler did indeed come back in time, and gave me a bottle of water. I bit small holes in the bottle with my fangs and as the water leaked out, I caught the streams of water with my tongue and swallowed the delightful liquid. I felt reenergized right on the spot and licked Tyler’s face for his help.

For the first time, I realized we were in the Pokémon Square Garden and I noticed hordes of people crowded all over the square. I saw some hammering moles, some shooting bullets at targets, and some playing various arcade games. But I wondered, where were all the battles? I was eager to battle, and it would be my first battle too. I’ve never fought before and I was keen to start fighting already. I rushed around a bit, looking for Pokémon battles, but I found nothing but different games all over. I sadly gave up and looked around for Tyler, but he was nowhere to be seen! I whined a bit, hoping he would recognize my call, but after a few minutes, I couldn’t find him. I slowly walked around, sniffing around for his scent to see if I could track him down. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted and I saw a little boy’s face in front of me. I barked and struggled to get free of his grasp, but I couldn’t, but I pursued. The baby boy began to laugh and tickle me. I giggled hysterically and tried to escape, but this kid had a strong grip! My eyes began to tear and I bit the toddler softly on his hand in an attempt to make him let go. Unfortunately, I hadn’t expected him to be hurt, and he began to bawl deafeningly as I began to feel guilty. Two adults appeared and I figured they were his parents; they picked him up and comforted him, and realized me soon after.

“Look honey, it’s an Electrike.” The mother said to her husband.
    “You think she belongs to someone?” He looked at me, searching for a collar or anything. “Doesn’t seem to have any identification.” Agh! Tyler forgot to put my collar on! Oh…now how will I find him?
    “Elec-twike!” the baby said, pointing at me.
    “Yes, it is an Electrike! Very good!” The mother said to her son, softly squeezing his cheeks as congratulations for learning my name.

I whimpered at them, hoping they could help me find my trainer and they looked at each other and discussing the matter at hand. Finally, the father picked me up in his arms and he told me that they decided to keep me. Oh no! Now how will I ever get back to Tyler? I whimpered once more, and even shed a little tear, trying to hint at the fact that I was not a stray. It was no use however, and there was nothing to do but look for him. Since I was now over the heads of the crowd, I had a better view, and I searched for him, maybe I could find him in the groups of people. All of a sudden, I recognized a familiar face, and realized it was his. I barked happily as loud as I could but I was quickly put down and quieted. I growled at the parents, wanting to get back to my trainer and he let go of me, not wanting to have any trouble. I barked at the parents, signaling them to follow me. They did so as I ran through the masses of people in his direction. I hastily dodged around the legs of the people and finally reached him. I jumped on him and he fell over. I joyfully licked his face as he laughed. “Vida! Is that you? Where’d you go? I looked all over for you! Ah, c’mon, let’s go. You worried me! Don’t leave me next time okay?” I yipped for joy, and was sure to follow that order.

I noticed the parents and their child quickly running along to catch up with me and the man said to Tyler, “Is this your Electrike, son?”
    Tyler nodded and said, “Yes, thank you for finding her for me.”
    “Ah, no problem. It was actually her that found us, she was playing with my son and my wife noticed her. Your Electrike’s a real cute one she is, really loyal too. You're lucky to have her. I have a Horsea of my own, how about you and I have a battle at the Public Swimming Pool?” he said, taking out a Poké Ball and tossing it up and down on his hand.

The five of us wandered over towards the Public Swimming Pool of the Pokémon Square Garden. When we got there, I saw crowds of people gathered around, having barbecues and drinking and resting on beach chairs tanning. The pool was occupied by a Lapras who I saw floating on the surface and looking around for something. I then saw a large shadow ascending from the base of the pool. It jumped out of the sea and I saw that it was an enormous Mantine! It knocked Lapras flying and Body Slammed her into the pool, causing an intense splash all over the pool as it dove back into the pool. Lapras took up this opportunity and froze the water with an Ice Beam. The surface of the pool glistened as it was frozen, and Mantine’s fate was sealed! At least, that’s what I thought, but there was a heavy rumble and the manta ray Pokémon broke through the surface and used a Wing Attack on Lapras, slapping her with one of its wings and causing her to slide along the water and fainting! It was an amazing battle and it made me even more determined to win this battle. The father of the baby boy and Tyler talked about the rules and settled it, and soon enough, we began the battle after the pool was cleaned up.

Vida (Electrike) LV5 VS Horsea LV7

I gave the Horsea a determined grin, letting her know that I was determined to win this fight. He began by Diving into the sea, and I scanned around for the Horsea, but it was tough to find such a small Pokémon in a 50 by 25 pool that was 20 feet deep. I smiled, having a little trick up my sleeve, and began to charge myself up. I felt a surge go through my body and I sent the bit of electricity into the water, hoping it would strike the Horsea. Fortunately, it did and I watched as the shocked seahorse Pokémon floated up from the sea. Though paralyzed, she managed to shoot Bubbles in my direction. I was hit and though it wasn’t very strong, I suddenly felt very sluggish. I jumped at Horsea and [b]Crunch[/b[ed down on her and this time she was paralyzed and could do nothing as I chomped her scaly skin. I felt a pain course through my canines as I bit down but she shrieked in pain.

I followed up with a Tackle, knocking her back into the water.
    She reemerged from the surface and the trainer yelled, “Horsea! Use a Double Team and baffle that Electrike!” The Horsea nodded and created several images of herself. “Vida! Try Crunching or Tackling the copies! One of them has to be the true Horsea!” I was indeed confounded and attempted to Crunch one of the Horsea, but instead, I received a mouthful of chlorinated water in my mouth. I spit out the rank tasting water and rushed at another Horsea, attempting a second Tackle, but I banged my head against the hard wall. I rubbed my injured skull with my paw and realized a second too late that Horsea was increasing her speed with an Agility and she had run into me with a Return attack. I was battered and weak, not sure what to do. This time, I attempted to Tackle a third time at another image, and this one turned to be real! She plummeted into the deep and I crawled back out of the pool, coughing from all the water that I had swallowed.

The Horsea this time jumped out of the pool and charged an Ice Beam, which she aimed at me. This time, I was ready for the attack, noticing the frosty icicles appearing on her snout. I jumped out of the way just in time as the chilly beam hit the stone walk. I then retaliated by Crunching her again. She yelled and shot a hazy glob of ink at me! I let go of her right away and recognized it to be Octazooka! I yelped as my vision was clouded and I pawed around, trying to find my way into the pool to wash the filthy stuff off. I felt the coolness of the water and dove into it, my vision being cleared instantly. I looked up through the water and saw the Horsea, and I decided to sneak attack her with a Tackle. I swam swiftly upwards and struck the seahorse Pokémon unexpectedly. She was tossed up into the air but landed safely on the ground. I growled at her and noticed her beginning to charge up a second Ice Beam! This time, I had an idea. Just before she discharged the beam, I Crunched down yet again on her snout and the glacial ray backfired, freezing her from the inside out! I had won! I yipped for joy and saw as the parents congratulated Tyler on the well fought battle and returned her to his Poké Ball. The young infant crawled towards me and petted my wet fur, once again saying in an adorable voice, “Elec-twike!” I barked happily and licked his face.

Vida grew to level 6!

It was getting late, and I saw the magnificent sunset of the first day of spring. It was absolutely beautiful as the final red rays sank into the horizon and the pallid moon ascended toward the heavens. I watched as the stars slowly dotted the night sky, and I panted, waiting for Tyler to finish his last game of “Whack-a-mole”. He won and was given a small chew toy for me. I took the toy and began chewing on it and playing around as we exited the celebration of the belated arrival of spring.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And there’s the end of my second Battle Range story .
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Meh, here's part two of my non-battle story (continuing from the end of Aipom's loss at the Dragon Games). Anyway, I just needed to get everything back together again and change a few things... now I go back to scenerios =D

Aipom’s Perspective

“Ughhh…” I woke up and grunted. My body felt sore and tired, and I wasn’t sure where I was. It felt like a bed, but I didn’t remember being in one…

I opened my eyes. I was in a bed; one in Dan’s hotel room. I quickly remembered what had happened; I had been battling in the Dragon Games finals before, and had been knocked out by the Hitmontop I had been battling. I wasn’t sure how long I had been fainted for, but I doubted it had been a long time; otherwise I would probably be in a Pokémon Center bed rather than here.

“Hey, Aipom,” my trainer’s voice was a bit startling at first. I looked over and saw him sit down on the bed next to me.

“So, anyway,” I sat up, and realized I had a pretty bad headache. “What are we doing next?”

“Well, we have to leave after tonight, so we’ll pack up tomorrow morning and head back to the Pokémon Center. But today we’ll just take easy. It’s only about two in the afternoon.”

“Okay,” I replied. I glanced around the room; most of Dan’s team was gone. “I’m going to go back to sleep.”

“Fine. How are you feeling anyway? You need some Aspirin?” I nodded gratefully, and took the painkiller pill with a glass of water.

“Okay, Tulie, Hydro, and I are heading out for now,” Dan got up off the bed, and I realized that the sleeping baby Dratini was looped around Dan’s neck as she usually was. Dan headed for the door, and Hydro followed him out.

I looked around the room. Gaea was sitting by the large window in front of the porch, reading a book in the sunlight. She was the only one left in the room.

“Hey,” the Sandshrew turned toward me. “Umm, congratulations for doing so well in the Dragon Games. I’m going to stay here, but I won’t bother you.” She then turned back toward the book she was reading.

I crawled back under the sheets and promptly fell asleep again, despite the fact that I still had a bad headache.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan’s Perspective

“So, anyway, we’re ready to head over to the Pokémon Center now?” It was the day after Aipom’s battle, we were just about ready to leave the hotel and head back to our normal residence at the Pokémon Center. Sai was riding up the elevator next to me; we were heading back to our room for the last time.

“Yeah, as long as Thunderblast got everything packed,” I told Sai, though it was obvious to both of us that she would have. We had given the psychic Raichu and the other fourteen members of my team plenty of time to get ready.

“Okay, we’re ready,” Thunderblast had all of our things packed. Two stuffed duffel bags and my backpack lay on the bed, containing everything we owned. It seemed surprising that we had so little; but then, there wasn’t really that much we needed to take with us because we traveled so much. Alongside those three bags, there was our tent-in-a-bag with two sleeping bags strapped to it. Outside, my bike was locked to the bike rack; but we had nothing else with us.

We grabbed our stuff, and headed out to the elevator to sign out of the hotel. Then we took the walk of a bit more than a mile over to our usual residence, one of the Caledor City Pokémon Centers.

We reached the Pokémon Center and got settled in over the next few hours. We had unpacked our things in the small bedroom we had rented; it had just enough space for two beds, a bathroom, and a clothes cabinet, plus a bit of open floor space. Of course, that was just about all the space we needed; the room was just about only used for sleeping and storage. There was plenty of space for my belongings plus thirteen of my team members, since Flatten and Lapras stayed elsewhere with other oversized or waterbound Pokémon. After arriving and unpacking, my team had split up around the large building as we talked to other trainers and Pokémon who we hadn’t seen in our two weeks away from here.

I looked out the massive windows around the dome over the third-floor lounge of the Pokémon center; it was getting dark now; I guessed it was around seven o’clock. I walked out of the room, and downstairs.

I neared the large room that I had left Flatten and Lapras in. I decided to enter it and see what those two were doing.

“Hi, Dan.” Lapras swam to the edge of the pool she swam in, which was close to the door. Flatten was asleep to the right; I walked toward Lapras.

“Hey, Lapras,” I said, “How have you been?”

“Umm,” Lapras looked down at the floor by my feet. “I’ve been thinking for a while. I’m not sure I fit in on your team. I mean, I know I was bred as a prize for the Griffin Games. But it’s just really hard on me because I never have much time out of my Pokeball, and I can’t do much. So… umm… I was wondering if you’d let me leave?” She finally looked up at me after her last sentence. Her manner was very unsure and somewhat fearful, but I got the impression that she really did want to leave my team.

“I know it seems kind of sudden,” Lapras said as I contemplated my reply, “But I have thought about it a while and I would like to be free… I hope it’s not too big of a problem.”

“Well, I guess, if you want to,” I replied, which surprised Lapras, who apparently was expecting to hear something else. But if someone on my team wanted to leave that badly, I wasn’t going to stop them; and Lapras was right that I wasn’t able to let her do much. She was either away from the rest of the team or in her Pokeball most of the time.

“Okay, then. Umm, thanks, I guess.” Lapras replied, still looking down at the floor, somewhat embarrassed.

“It’s fine,” I told her, “Do you have any idea how soon you want to leave?”

“Well,” she replied, “If it could be tomorrow or the next day, it would be great.” She seemed enthusiastic enough about it; I didn’t see why I would object. We had plenty of time the next day.

“Okay, tomorrow, I guess. I know a river a few miles away that should be big enough and runs all of the way to the Inner Sea. But only go if you really want to,” I told her. She responded that she had though about it a long time and was sure what she wanted to do. There was a pause in the conversation; not knowing what else to say, I started to leave.

“Oh, and one more thing, Danny?” Lapras asked, “Could you please keep this a secret at least until we leave tomorrow? I really would prefer not to be bugged about it by everyone else.” I nodded yes.

I closed the door and headed back upstairs to where Sai and Thunderblast were sitting, not really knowing what to think. My team would have a significant change the next day; it had been quite a few months since anyone else had left. I sat back on the sofa and sighed, contemplating things.

“What’s up, Danny?” Thunderblast walked over toward me, not even needing her psychic abilities to tell that something significant had happened.

I was silent for a second; after all, Lapras had asked me to keep it a secret. But then, I trusted Sai and Thunderblast completely; and I wanted their input anyway. “Lapras says she wants to leave the team. For some reason, she wants to do it really soon. Like tomorrow.”

“So we’re going somewhere to let her leave tomorrow?” Sai asked. I nodded.

“We’ll head down to the river that cuts through the park to the west of here. It’s plenty big enough for a Lapras to get to the Inner Sea through,” I responded. The two Pokémon nodded in agreement.

“Just don’t tell anyone else about it,” I sighed. “Lapras told me to keep it secret, and I would prefer if it didn’t go any farther than you guys.” Both the Scizor and the Raichu agreed, and then we went about our business again.

“So, Lapras, you’re still sure you want to do this?” It was about ten o’clock the next morning; we were all ready to leave. I walked into the pool room where Lapras and Flatten were.

“Yes,” Lapras sighed; I had asked her the same question many times already.

“Okay then. I guess I’ll get you and Flatten in your Pokeballs now,” I pulled the two Pokeballs out of my pocket.

“Flatten isn’t going to come with,” Lapras said matter-of-factly. I stared at her quizzically. I didn’t see why she wouldn’t want one of her better friends to come with and say goodbye to her.

Lapras sighed, “I just don’t want to make anyone have to stay inside one of those Pokeballs any more than he has to. Anyway, I talked to him for long enough last night, and he’s really tired now.” The story seemed a bit farfetched. I turned to Flatten as he floated over.

“Yeah, I won’t be coming with. I wanted to, but Lapras was pretty insistent. She kept me up all night probably so I would just be too tired to go now,” Flatten said; both he and Lapras laughed. However, I didn’t quite buy this either; and what Flatten said seemed a bit forced. Something seemed strange, but I didn’t really think about it.

“So, anyway, you I guess I better get going,” Lapras said, while using her minimal psychic powers to move Flatten’s Pokeball back into my pocket. “Well, hopefully I’ll see you again sometime, Flatten.”

“Umm, bye, I guess,” Flatten said, “I hope you have fun in the wild.” I pressed the button on Lapras’ Pokeball; the large water Pokémon disappeared into the small electronic sphere.

Flatten frowned a bit and seemed like he wanted to tell me something. After a few seconds, he yawned, “Well, I’m going to sleep. See you when you get back,” and he promptly closed his eyes and started to snore. I pondered for a second why he was acting like this, but then just shrugged it off and went downstairs. The rest of the team had been assembled there by Thunderblast and Sai, and would be waiting for me.

“So Dan, what is this trip all about?” May asked me. We were a mile or so away from the Pokémon Center at that point; thirteen Pokémon plus myself were walking through a small field toward the river that we were heading to. Most of my team had been chattering away, except for Tulie, who was asleep around my neck; Mopia, who was walking behind the rest of us; and Zippy, who was flying high overhead.

I turned toward my Eevee to answer the question; I was surprised it hadn’t already come up. I picked my words carefully, and said, “Well… we’re heading over to a river nearby. Lapras, umm, is going to leave our team.”

That got just about everyone’s attention. A Pokémon hadn’t left my team for a long while; many of the members of my team hadn’t been there the last time someone left. It was quite a big deal, and it was obviously surprising to most of my Pokémon that I was announcing it at the last minute like this.

“Sorry that I didn’t tell you guys earlier…” I said a bit sheepishly, “But Lapras only told me she wanted to leave yesterday. And she told me not to tell anyone.” Most of the Pokémon accepted this; they knew that they would like me to do the same thing for them if they were in Lapras’ situation.

“Okay,” Flare yawned, “Though she just mentioned it yesterday? Isn’t that kind of sudden?”

“Yeah, I thought it was too. But she said she had thought it over for a while and was really insistent,” I shrugged, “I don’t want to have her stay around longer if she doesn’t want to.”

“I guess,” Flare looked a bit suspicious. “It still seems somewhat weird.” I had to agree with her; and how Flatten had acted seemed even stranger. However, I didn’t believe that Lapras was up to anything; I decided it must have been a coincidence.

We continued walking, but this time in relative silence. A few of my Pokémon talked quietly, but the carefree mood and the happiness that had been coming from most of my Pokémon had disappeared as they contemplated this sudden change in events.

We arrived at a large open space near the river a little while later. The flowing water looked plenty deep enough for a Lapras, yet the current was fairly gentle at this point. The water was crystal clear too; we could easily see the Goldeens swimming along the bottom.

The thirteen Pokémon that had walked with me gathered around the river bank as I pulled Lapras’ Pokeball out of my pocket and released her for one last time. Her deep blue skin materialized as her flippers and underside sank into the water.

“I take it you guys all know already,” Lapras addressed the rest of my team a bit sadly as she used her flippers to stay in a constant spot in the moving river.

“Umm, yeah, but can I ask why you’re leaving?” Flare spoke out first, asking the question that everyone, including me, wanted the answer to.

“Well, I just don’t want to be a trained Pokémon anymore. I don’t get to do too much since I’m stuck in a pool. I want to be free.” Lapras paused for a second, seemingly waiting for something. No one said anything; the reasons Lapras had given made perfect sense for why she wanted to leave.

Lapras, seeing no one questioned her about that, continued, “But the real reason is just how much I hate Pokeballs. Okay? They’re evil. So many Pokémon die when the cheap ones break, and it’s just… bad to have yourself reduced to electronic data and be practically dead and stuff for days at a time. I just hate it, and have all my life.”

“Okay…” I spoke up. This seemed sort of strange; if she had a big fear of Pokeballs, why did she wait until now to talk about it? “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

Lapras paid no attention to me. “So you guys, don’t you agree with me? Wouldn’t you all want to come along and be free of trainers and Pokeballs and stuff?”

No one moved. I stared at Lapras in disbelief; why on earth was she trying to get my entire team to rebel against me? It seemed very strange, and I would have thought she’d realize that, in general, my team was pretty happy being with me.

Seeing that no one followed her away from me, Lapras tried to take control of the awkward moment again. “Come on, don’t you realize how much better it will be? You’ll be free, you can do whatever you want, and you won’t have to deal with any more stupid humans,” Lapras glared at me as she said the last sentence.

“Oh, shut it, Lapras,” Thunderblast said loudly, “You may not like it being a trained Pokémon with Dan, and that’s fine. But, if you’re too stupid to realize it, I don’t think anyone else wants to go with you.” This was true; everyone seemed to be nodding.

Lapras seemed appalled by the lack of support for her ideas. She turned to my Spearow, “What about you, Zippy? I thought you were always unhappy. And weren’t you abused by trainers? Don’t you know how bad they can be?”

The Spearow laughed a bit and replied, “So what? I’m too weak to survive alone yet. Later I might want to be alone, but for now I need to battle and grow. Anyway, I’ve found a trainer that won’t abuse me, and I’m not pressing my luck. Besides, the food is good and I have somewhere nice to stay most of the time.”

“But…” Lapras persisted in her quest to get some Pokémon to leave, “Don’t you hate your Pokeballs? I mean, how can you trust someone who keeps you inside some little electronic thing all of the time?”

“I wouldn’t like that,” it was Aipom who decided to counter Lapras’ latest statements. “But we’re not in it all of the time. And though I really don’t like Pokeballs, Dan doesn’t use them much and they’re probably there for the better.”

“Fine. Fine,” Lapras glared at all of us, “You can be insolent and whatever you want. Well, I’ll do you at least one favor.”

As she said that, she closed her eyes and called upon the psychic powers she had been born with. Her Pokeball floated out of my hand and toward her. Fourteen other empty Pokeballs flew from a pocket of my backpack toward her; and all of them landed in a depression on Lapras’ shell. The large water -type then swam off along with the river current, disappearing with the Pokeballs very quickly.

“Huh.” Sai said, “Well… that was… weird.” I nodded in agreement.

“What about Flatten?” Gaea spoke up for the first time since I had talked about Lapras leaving on the walk over, “wasn’t he in his Pokeball?”

“No,” I turned to the Sandshrew, “Lapras did him a favor, I guess. She forced him to stay back at the Pokémon Center so he wouldn’t have to walk home.”

Thunderblast shook her head, “I can’t believe she actually thought that she’d get us to leave with her. She might have had her crazy ideas, but I thought she had some common sense and some observation skills too”

“Well, if she wanted to leave that much, I’m glad she’s gone,” May said as we started to walk back to the Pokémon center. “But what happens with the Pokeballs she stole?”

“I’d guess she’ll destroy them or something,” Thunderblast said, “I can tell she was serious about taking them being a favor to us. Anyway, she can’t use them against us unless we’re in a close proximity anyway.”

“About the Pokeballs, Dan,” Blaze glanced at me, “are you going to get new ones? Since I would rather be without one.” A few other Pokémon nodded in agreement with him.

“Do any of you want another Pokeball?” I asked the group; no one replied. That was just fine with me; I couldn’t see any reason to have them anyway. Flatten might need one for easier travel, but he wasn’t here and I’d ask him later. “Good, so you’ll save me a few hundred stamps. Good Pokeballs are getting expensive these days.”

So we headed back to the city and to whatever else we’d be doing next, minus one Pokémon and having freed everyone from their Pokeball. Though Lapras’ other ideas weren’t exactly great, I felt that having no more Pokeballs would make things better for everyone. So, I actually felt pretty good; we’d lost all of the Pokeballs plus the one Pokémon who didn’t want to be with us anyway.

Cool Trainer

Gabi, now that my battle with Mew Trainer Rose has come to a close, you can rate my battle now.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

AQnd now that our battle is done, I can post about Myst battling in teh scenario. ^_^ But first, a description of his adoption...

It was a warm, sunny day when I wandered into an Adoption Center. I regularly checked the Adoption Centers, just because. You never knew what you might find in them. In the Center, number of pens and cages of all sizes were in an around the main building. There was one section in the back of the room set aside for abandoned pokémon. I peeked into the area, saw nothing, and was about to turn away when a faint “Wee?” caught my ears. I turned back to the large cage nearest me. It had a dirt floor, bars on the side nearest me, and 3 walls that were painted white, so it didn’t look too intimidating to any pokémon who might be inside. In it was huddled a brown-and-white furry pokémon, looking very forlorn. I checked the card attached to it’s cage, which held information about it. It read:
    Hi, my name it Myst!
    I’m a level 5 male Eevee, and my attacks are
    Tackle, Tail Whip, and Toxic.
    My Trait is Run Away.
    I’m looking for a good home. Will it be yours?

I looked at Myst, who had taken a few steps toward the barred front of the cage. I knelt down and reached a hand trough the bars to pet the Eevee on the top of it’s head. Then I withdrew my arm and went to take a look at the other pokémon there. All the while I was considering if I should adopt the Eevee. I’d always though Eevees were adorable, but wasn’t sure if I wanted another pokémon yet.
    After I’d seen all the other pokémon and decided that I wasn’t interested in adopting any of them, I came back to Myst. He had curled up in a corner, and lifted his head to look at me as I approached. In a moment, I made up my mind.
    “Don’t worry, little guy, I’m gonna get you outta here.” I said to Myst. I though I saw a hint of a smile as I turned away to go to the front desk where you asked to adopt a pokémon. In a minute, The Adoption Center worker on duty had come back to the cage with me and undid the lock. Myst, who by now was standing up and looking considerably more cheerful, ran up to me the second the door was opened. I laughed and picked the Eevee--my Eevee--up, and carried him home.

A few days later, Charmander and Myst were playing around in the backyard, and I was sitting under a tree, watching them. It was a very nice day, perfect for being outside. I decided that it was too good a day to stay here all day. I thought I’d heard that something was going on at the Pokemon Square Garden today, so we all went to see what was up.
    We were happy to find a spring festival going on, and Myst was running around trying to look at everything at once. Charmander, less excitable, was content to stay near me as I browsed eth attractions. It was Myst who found the found the battle field, which looked like it was a pool converted for the event. Charmander and I were munching on hotdogs when Myst came up, “Wee-vee”ing excitedly. Charmander listed to him a moment, then his eyes lit up. He and Myst started running, and Charmander motioned for me to follow. Wondering what was going on, I followed.
    Myst led up to the pool, which had a couple platforms in the middle. Another trainer was standing at one end, and when I got near she yelled, “Hey, you wanna battle? I’ve been waiting here a while and nobody’s been to the pool since I got here.”
    “Yeah, OK,” I said. I decided to send Myst out, for obvious reasons. I turned to my Eevee.
    “You want to battle, little guy?” Myst bounced up and down happily and said “Veee!” I smiled and said “I’m gonna recall you into your pokeball, then toss it onto the platform. That way you don’t have to swim out there. OK?” Myst, still bouncing, nodded. “OK, then,” I said, held out his pokeball, and pressed the button on the front. After he dissolved into red energy and was sucked into the ball, I walked to the end of the pool opposite my opponent. From there I tossed the pokeball out onto the nearest platform.
    The other trainer said “Your pokémon will be fighting my Horsea,” as she threw her pokeball into the water. Myst, curious, walked over to the edge of the platform and peered into the water. The blue seahorse popped up a moment later, then blew a short stream of bubbles at Myst.

Myst (Eevee level 6) vs. Horsea (lv.7 )

Myst jumped back, startled, and wiped the bubbles off his face with one paw. “Tail Whip!” I called. In a second, he had whipped around and slapped Horsea with his tail. The Horse dove underwater again, then reappeared farther away.
    “Horsea, keep diving underwater, attacking, then diving back under.” The other trainer called.
    “Horsea!” her pokémon called, then dissapeared underwater.
    “Myst, Tackle it if it gets close,” I called. He nodded and looked around, trying to guess where the seahorse would pop up next.
    The blue pokémon popped up a few feet away from the platform, near the side closest to me. It sprayed another stream of bubbles and Myst, then dove underwater. Myst wasn’t prepared for an attack from behind, so the attack hit full force. A moment later Horsea appeared again, farther away from me but still near the platform, and attacked Myst again. My pokémon was expecting the attack now and was able to dodge it. But the Horsea kept popping up, spraying Myst, and disappearing. Myst was able to dodge many of the attacks, but his opponent never got close enough for him to even attempt a Tackle.
    I frantically scanned the water, trying to see if there was a pattern to Horsea’s attacks. I watched as it attacked first from one side, then another, then doubled back and attacked in a the first spot spot, then dove under the platform and attacked on the other side, then moved to yet another new place. There didn’t seem to be any pattern that I could tell. However, I noticed something else. It usually was swimming not far below the surface, so I could see where it was heading. Just as it reappeared above the surface again, I had an idea. The instant it dropped back below the surface, I called to Myst.
    “Myst, get a Toxic ready!” obediently, he began secreting a poisonous substance from the tip of his tail. It coated the area, turning the tip of his tail from white to a sticky purple. I tracked the Horsea’s movements, watching where it headed.
    “It’s heading to your left, turn that way and get ready to fire that Toxic.” Myst obediently jumped that way and stood near the edge of the platform.
    Horsea stopped swimming and resurfaced just a little to the right of where Myst was standing.
    “Now! Toxic!” I called, just as the opposing trainer yelled “Horsea, get down!”
    Myst was prepared, and so was quicker. In an instant, he had spun around exactly like he was using Tail Whip. Horsea was a couple feet away, too far for the tail to reach, but that wasn’t the aim. Just as the tail passed in front of Horsea, the momentum of the movement blew the goo off Myst’s tail and straight onto Horsea’s head. It tried to dive underwater to wash it off, but the attack was thick as tar and twice as sticky. It seeped through Horsea’s skin quickly as the pokémon struggled to get it off. Once the poison seeped into the bloodstream, Horsea’s frantic movements only made it’s heart beat faster, causing it’s blood to flow more quickly and spread the poison.
    After a while, I saw it’s struggles beginning to slacken, so I called to Myst.
    “You should be able to finish it off now. Leap off the platform and Tackle it!” And that’s just what he did. He took a few steps back, then made a running leap to crash right into Horsea. Both sank for a moment, and I held my breath until Myst’s soggy brown head broke the surface. The Horsea floated to the top a moment later, fainted.

Myst won the battle! Myst grew to level 7!

The other trainer recalled her pokémon, but was smiling.
    “That was a good battle,” she said. “I didn’t expect your Eevee to be able to land such a devastating attack. You up for another battle? I’ve still got another pokémon.”

Battle 2 coming later!
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Banned

my internet is down so I have no idea whats curently happening here, so i have alot to catch up. I'm using internet at a computor at my dads' work today for some minutes, and wanted to drop by and say hello ^_^
    I have no idea when the internet over here will get back up on-line, and i'm not 100% sure what's the current sceniaro (heh, i bet I spelled that wrong... again o_O , but i wonder if i still can have extension for the "late spring party" one?
    *realizes something*
    heh, I won't be able to cheak if someone said "yes" or "no" ^_^;

what happens if I would post for a late sceniaro? will this only make it impossible to get stamps or would new levels also be set back?

see you all later!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Matt’s POV

I threw the blinds open and looked out the window. “Such a nice day today” I said. I walked back over to my bed to lie down. I started to stare at the ceiling. “Boo, there’s nothing to do…” I said. Umbreon came up to me. “Hi” Umbreon said. “Hi” I said. “What are we doing today” He asked. “I don’t know yet; there’s really nothing to do around here.” I said. I heard a rumble downstairs; then a few of my pokemon yelling. I got up with a sigh to see what was happening. I saw my new Poochyena fighting with my Espeon over something. “Dude, what’s up here?” I asked. “Um… I tried to get the mail, but she stole it from me.” Espeon said. “Sorry, I just wanted to do something.” Poochyena said. “That’s ok Madeen” I said.

I grabbed the mail from Poochyena and started to look through the stuff. It was mostly junk. The only thing of importance was my Shonen Jump magazine. I put that on a near-by table and looked at the other things closely. One of the letters in the pile was from Pokemon Square Garden or something. I opened it eagerly to see what was in it. ” Now that spring has arrived on Ulthuan, all the ice and snow has melted, making traveling outdoors fun for Trainers and their Pokemon. There is a festival at the Pokemon Square Garden, a park, which is having Pokemon battles. This festival is like a late celebration for the coming of spring, and everyone is invited. There are refreshments and two battlefields for people to battle on.”

“Wow! Cool! That’s what we will do today!” I said. “What are we going to do?” My Abra asked. “We’re going to the pool at this place!” I said. “Yay!!” My pokemon cheered. I smiled and ran up to my room. I grabbed something out of my dresser drawer and went into the bathroom. When I came out, I had a shirt unbuttoned and a bathing suit on. I was fairly skinny so it didn’t matter if I wore these kinds of clothes. I walked out of my room and put on some flip flops. I grabbed my pokeballs and recalled all of my pokemon for now. I walked out of the house and went over to the little bus stop place. I sat down and waited for the bus. Finally, it came and I got on. There weren’t many people around in that bus. I sat down in one of the seats and waited until the bus came to the stop I needed to get off on. “Pokemon Square Garden stop….” The bus driver said.

It was a pretty big place, bigger than I imagined it to be. I looked around for anyone that I knew, but didn’t see anyone. Soon, I walked into the place to have a look around. Loud sounds were coming from ever where as I looked around the long corridors. I looked out one of the little window things and I could see a little battling platform. People were battling with their pokemon. “This must have been what they were talking about in that letter I got…” I thought to myself. I walked around a bit more, until I got to the little pool place. There were a lot of people sprawled out ever where near the pool. I laughed and went to one of the little chair things and sat down in the sun. I threw my shirt on the ground and laid out in the sun. I put on my sun glasses and just did nothing.

A few hours later, a few girls came up to me. “Hi there” One of them said. “Uh… hi” I said. “What’s up?” They asked. “Um… nothing, I just came here because there’s nothing else to do anywhere else” I said. I took off my sunglasses and looked at them. They were pretty hot; they had on two piece bathing suits which was pretty cool. “So are you here for the pokemon battling?” One of them asked. “Yeah, I am” I said. “Cool, me too. I’m Lauren, nice to meet you!” One of them said. “Hi, I’m Matt.” I said. The other girl went off with some other guy, but Lauren stayed where I was. “So what do you want to do?” She asked. “I don’t know, let’s go for a walk?” I said. “Sure!” Lauren said. I grabbed my shirt and we walked out of the pool area to where the food was. “Let’s get something to eat.” She said. “Ok” I said. We got something to eat and sat down at the tables. I got my pokeballs out of my shirt pocket and I called out my pokemon. I fed them some of my food then I started to eat it. She did the same thing. She didn’t have a lot of pokemon, but they were water pokemon. I could tell that she had a Horsea and a Poliwag. Actually, she had two Poliwags.

After we ate, we walked around some more talking about random things. Umbreon was walking beside me, too. It was pretty boring at this park. Even if they did have a pool in there, it was still boring. “Um… do you want to go swim in the pool for a little while?” I asked. “Ok, sure” Lauren said. We went back to the pool area and I threw my shirt off and my flip flops. Umbreon got up into the chair and watched my stuff while Lauren and I swam. We went over to the deep water part and jumped in via the diving board. We raced a couple of times around the pool. Then we started to play chicken. The lifeguard must have heard her talking about it because we got thrown out of the pool. “Haha, that was fun while it lasted” Lauren said. “Yeah” I said in-between laughs. “It sure is boring here…” Lauren said. “Yeah…” I said.

Lauren looked at the clock on the side of the wall. “Oh my god; It’s time for the battles!” Lauren yelled. “Dude!” I said. I ran over to my stuff and put on my flip flops and my shirt and we ran over to where the battles were being held. We both chose Battlefield 1 since it was suited for our pokemon best. We went over to the stands and signed up for the battling. We both had to take a number. The numbers served for a lot of reasons. One was that they would call two numbers when they started the battles. Those two numbers would be the two battlers for that match! The other reason was to keep things a little organized. When that was all done, we went to the bleachers to find a seat until our number was called. The battles were really intense. A lot of powerful pokemon had come to this little battle place. “I just hope I’m not against one of these people with the extremely strong pokemon…” I thought.

People were winning and others were losing; it was pretty exciting to watch. But, finally, my number was called. “Number 14, you may battle now!” The announcer said. I walked out of the bleachers to my little trainer stand. Then he called out another number. “Number 28, you may battle too” He said. I could see someone get up from the bleachers but I couldn’t tell who. Then I finally figured out who it was. It was Lauren! I was battling one of my new friends; this was going to be tough. “So we’re battling?” She said. “Guess so…” I said. “Ok, you can send out your first pokemon, I guess” She said. “Ok, Go Madeen!” I said. My newest addition to my team came out onto the platforms. “This is my female Poochyena” I said. “Well, if you’re going to use that, then I’m going to use… Poliwag!” She said. A Poliwag came out of her pokeball on one of the platforms in the water. With that all done, the battle began!!

Madeen, Poochyena Lv. 8 (F) VS Poliwag Lv. 13 (F)

Madeen’s POV

I can not believe my master put me in a battle this tough. I mean, he just adopted me today and now he wants to put me in a battle. I hope I don’t lose this; he will be highly disappointed. The Poliwag glared at me for a while; I guess she thought she was better than me or something. Boy was I going to teach her a lesson. “Ok Madeen, start out with a Howl attack!” Matt said. “Poliwag, use a Bubble attack on the thing!” The girl on the other side said. I opened my mouth and let out a very loud howl. I could feel my strength increase. I sure hopped Matt knew what he was doing… I could see transparent bubbles flying towards my way. I gasped as they got over towards me. They popped on my head but they weren’t as bad as I thought they would be. I laughed at the little bubbles; I mean I had gotten damage, but not a lot.

Poliwag was looking pretty evil; It was giving me the creeps. I’ve seen people make rude gestures but this is ridiculous. The girl was just laughing and talking about how puny I looked. I growled and started to bark at her. I could hear Matt trying to tell me to stop. I kept barking; I can’t stand it for people to call me puny! “Ok Madeen, jump over there to where Poliwag is and bite it with Poison Fang!” Matt said. I started to jump across on those little platforms very carefully. It was pretty hard since the platforms moved as soon as I jumped on them. Finally, I got over there. But as soon as I did, I could hear the Poliwag’s trainer talking. “Ok, Poliwag, use Water Gun to knock it into the water!” She said. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do! Then I saw the Poliwag’s tail. I slid over there and grabbed the tail in my mouth. I bit down and poison sank in from my teeth. Poliwag started to yell as I bit down further and further. She started to spray the water gun at random. Some water hit her trainer and some even hit Matt! Finally, Poliwag stopped spraying water. I smiled evilly at the Poliwag and jumped to a platform away from it.

“Hm… ok Poochyena, go over to her platform again and use a Tackle attack!” Matt said. I quickly did what he said. It wasn’t that many platforms to jump on to so this would be easier than before. “Quick, Poliwag, fire a water gun right at the Poochyena to knock it into the water!” The Poliwag’s trainer said. Water shot from the water pokemon’s mouth and on to me. I slipped and fell into the water. Gasping for breath hastily, I tried to dog paddle my way back over to a platform. Finally, I reached one of the platforms and pulled myself on to it. I gasped for air as I spit out some of the water that I inhaled. I looked over towards that Poliwag. It was still staring at me evilly. I was really going to give it to smile about this next time. I looked over towards Matt. He looked down at me and smiled. I could see that he had something planned. I looked back over towards the Poliwag. It wasn’t looking too good; It must have been poisoned when I bit into it. I smiled evilly. This battle was finally going in my favor.

Matt started to laugh. “I see your Poliwag isn’t looking too good after that Poison bite my Poochyena did.” He said. “Oh, it will get that Poochyena! That little whimpy dog isn’t going to be able to stand against my Poliwag!!” The girl said. I wonder what she meant by that. I know for sure that I am not whimpy. I may be small but only a few things can bring me down! I growled loudly; I’m pretty sure that Matt could hear me. “Ok, Poochyena, show them who’s boss! Hit her with a Tackle attack! This time, watch out for her water gun!!” Matt yelled. I started to jump on to each of the platforms, careful each time. “Poliwag, use Hypnosis!!” The girl said. I ignored her, for I was trying to concentrate on not falling into this water. When I got over there to her platform, I could see her eyes were a very bright color. I was wondering what she was trying to do. Ignoring again, I stepped back a few inches and charged right for the Poliwag. I hit it hard and knocked it right into the water. When I saw Poliwag grabbing for the platform again, I bust out laughing. It was nice to see the Poliwag in the water for a change. I jumped away from it and looked over towards her trainer. She was pretty mad. “How come Hypnosis didn’t work?!” She said. “Maybe you should look up your types again. Psychic moves don’t work on dark pokemon.” Matt said. “Oh poo.” The girl said. Poliwag gasped again as the poison affected it some more.

I was shivering a little; I had gotten soaked from falling into that water and now the wind was blowing. I sure hoped that I didn’t get sick. “Madeen, let’s finish this Poliwag off! Get over there and use another Poison Fang!” My master said. I smiled and jumped across those platforms again; all this jumping was making me very tired. Finally, I got over there. “Poliwag, get her with Water Gun!” The girl said. I gasped; I was going to be knocked into the water again! The water shot out from Poliwag’s mouth and hit me in the head. I was knocked away from the Poliwag again. But this time I didn’t fall into the water. I had held onto the platform with my teeth so I wouldn’t fall into the water. I slowly pulled myself back up and smiled evilly and ran over to the Poliwag and bit it right on the head. It wailed in pain but it wasn’t long until it stopped. It fell to the ground unconscious. I let go of its head and looked at the Poliwag. It looked pretty helpless. I turned my back to it and went back to where my master was. “Wow! You won your first battle, Madeen” He said. I smiled and tried to jump up and down but I couldn’t. I had wasted too much energy in this battle. Matt got out his pokeball and recalled me. I was glad he was giving me a nice, long rest.

Madeen grew to level 10! She learned Sand-Attack and Facade as her free TM!

Matt’s POV

I looked over there towards Lauren. She was recalling her Poliwag. “Don’t think you have this battle won!” She said. “What? Wasn’t that the only pokemon we were using?” I asked a little confused. “No, we have another pokemon too. Didn’t you read the rules?!” She asked. “Uh…” I said. “WHAT?! You enter a battle without reading the rules first?! What kind of trainer are you?” She asked. “Um… the kind of trainer that skims through the rules.” I said laughing a little. “Grrr, just draw your pokeball!” She said in a rage. “Um… ok. Go Diablos!!” I said. I threw the pokeball down on the platform and it opened. My male Sneasel appeared on it. “Oh, and here Sneasel, take this!” I yelled. I through Sneasel a box; he opened it and looked inside. It was full of a silvery blue type powder. “Go ahead, sprinkle it on!” I said. He reached in the box and got the powder out. He then sprinkled it on all over his body. He looked a little confused, but I knew that would pass. “Ok, if you two are done I will call out my next pokemon. “Go, Poliwag!” She said. “Ugh, another Poliwag?!” I said sighing. “Of course!” She said. “Ok, let’s begin this battle!” I said.

Diablos, Lv. 9 Male Sneasel VS Poliwag, Lv. 13 Male

Diablos’ POV

What was with this powder that Matt gave me? I still couldn’t figure it out. I looked up at the sky and I could see dark clouds coming in. Matt looked up there not long after I did and saw them too. “Uh oh, Diablos we need to hurry. It looks like a storm is coming in!” Matt said. I sighed and looked over towards the Poliwag. It looked like it was Male, but that didn’t really matter. Hopefully I would win this battle. “Ok, Diablos start out with Leer!” Matt said. I opened my eyes wide and shot two beams out of them. The beams flew right into the Poliwag; Poliwag gasped as he could feel his defense slowly slipping away. Poliwag growled and waited for his trainer’s next order. “Poliwag, hit it with a Bubble!” She said. Little bubbles came over my way and popped right on my head. I looked a little confused but I could feel that my health was a little lower. I felt little droplets of water fall on my head. I put my claw out into the open so I could see if it was raining. Sure enough, it was raining. I sighed; this was going to be a tough battle.

It started to poor down rain. I knew this was going to give that Poliwag an edge in this battle. I looked over towards Matt. It seemed he had a plan, like always. “Ok, Diablos, jump over there and hit it with Scratch.” Matt said. I jumped onto each little platform until I got over there. I reared back my claw so I could strike. “Poliwag, Water gun now!” The girl said. Water hit me in the eye; I had to put down my claw to get it out. When I could see again, Poliwag was gone! He must of gotten into the water while I was trying to get that water out. This was getting bad. I didn’t feel like jumping anywhere, so I stayed where I was at.

“Diablos, quick, use a Blizzard attack; Try to get the ice everywhere!” Matt said. I closed my eyes, opened up my mouth, and shot out ice crystals in as many places as I could. When I opened up my eyes again, I could see that I froze the whole thing of water. Some of the water drops froze too. I was a little shocked. I could see a blue figure at the bottom of the water. “That must be Poliwag!” I thought. It was frozen solid, so there was nothing for it to do. I laughed at the little water pokemon. Then I noticed something; It had stopped raining! The clouds were moving out and the sun started to shine down on the water. The ice was going to melt! That meant that there was going to be more water. I had to find a platform quick! I ran over to what looked like one and waited for the ice to finish melting.

Finally, the ice melted. There was a lot more water but it seemed I could manage. The Poliwag was out of the water, shivering. “Diablos, finish it off with a Bite attack!” Matt said. I decided to do something different for a change. I jumped into the water and swam over towards the Poliwag. Once I got over there, Poliwag gasped. I smiled evilly and opened up my mouth. I jumped on to the Poliwag and bit its tail. The water pokemon screamed in pain and fell to the ground. “Yah, I won!” I screamed. A red light engulfed me and I went back into my pokeball.

Diablos grew to level 11! He learned Secret Power as his free TM!

Matt’s POV

I stepped down from the trainers place and walked over there were Lauren was. “Uh… great battle” I said. “Yeah, you are a pretty good trainer” She said. “Thanks, you are too” I said. “Hehe, thanks” Lauren said. “Well, now what do we do?” She asked. “I don’t know. It’s getting pretty late, so I think I’m going to go home.” I said. “Ok, maybe we can meet up again sometime.” Lauren said. “Sure!” I said. I walked out of the park and went to the bus. When I got home, I went upstairs and jumped onto my bed. It had been a long day and I was pretty tired. I put my arm up to my nose. “Oh man, I smell like chlorine; I hate it when that happens” I said. “Haha, I was smart and didn’t go into the water” Ark said. “Grrr, wait until I get you!” I said. I jumped up and grabbed him and tossed him onto the bed. We both burst into laughter. After all that, we turned on the TV and started to watch stuff.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Can I have an extension for the current scenerio? I know the new version with a new scenerio will be posted soon, but at the rate new scenerios are being posted around here, I should easily be able to write for this one and the next one =/.

Administrator

Yes, Danny, you can have the extension, and I'd like one for myself too.
    I'm printing Tyler's story from last page, and yours too. I'll do my best to read them today. I'm really sorry for the delay.
    Jay's Rose's and Matt's battle will have to wait a little longer, sorry. Maybe Amy can rate some of them.

Administrator

Tyler gets 20 stamps for his 2 battles. Well done! ˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘

Danny gets 6 stamps for his story. Though I must say I found Lapras's sudden outburst really unexpected. What got into her? ˘˘˘˘˘˘

Cool Trainer

This is Jay, L_P changed my PDN. I'm fine with waiting. I will try and get my second battle up before the next scenario gets underway.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Administrator

Default I'm finally done and I didn't need the extension!!

<Caledor's POV>

It all started out like a normal day. I was playing with my little bouncy ball in the garden, where Gabi had confined me after the ball hit the side of the TV set, since she was afraid I would break something. I wouldn't, of course. I wasn't as careless as some liked to say I was. I was just experimenting. And having some fun while at it. But why argue with her? She had the right to be concerned about the stuff we had at home. She was the one who'd paid for it, after all.
    The only problem with playing at the garden was that I couldn't use strong attacks because they might end up hitting Sylvan. She was busy tending to her plants - well, our plants, but she's the one who takes care of them - which meant that not only she wouldn't play with me, but she wouldn't leave me much room to move around either. I missed the Eevee House. There, I could do anything I wanted. But Gabi was too busy tending to her million and one projects and activities to take me there, and going without her was not the same. I stopped to reflect on my current situation, and my conclusion was so shocking I could hardly believe it: I was bored!!

"Aren't Hero and Tsunami around?," as usual, Lagi appeared at the right time with less than comforting words.
    "I don't know where they are," I told her. "But I don't care. I don't want to talk to them until they get over it."
    "Get over what?"
    "Whatever it is that got into their heads. Hero looks at me with a scary reflective look I'd never seen on him, and doesn't even say a word! And Tsunami... if he asks if there's anything he can do for me once more I'll zap him back to reality. That's not like him at all! Why can't they understand that I'm perfectly fine?!"
    "If you're fine, then why are you so mad at them?"
    "I'm not mad at them!"
    Sitting on the ground, Lagi made a pause and I realized how stupid what I'd just said was. Never lie to Lagi about your feelings. You'll only make a fool of yourself.
    "Alright, I am," I admitted. "But that's because they're acting so strange and so annoying! As if there was something wrong with me. Do you know what Tsunami did this morning?"
    "What did he do?"
    "He called me by my name!!"
    "Now that's unforgivable," Sylvan laughed, joining the conversation.
    I stuck out my tongue at her.
    "Go ahead, laugh, but you don't get it," I told her. "Normally, I would be glad that he stopped calling me 'Kid'; but he's not doing it because he sees me as an equal. He's doing it because... I don't know why he's doing it!"
    "Has it ever occurred to you that your closest friends simply care about you?," Lagi questioned me.
    "I know they do," I replied. "I care about them too, but why do they have to treat me differently now? I'm the same Caledor I've always been. They didn't do this even when I evolved, so why now?"
    "Now as in...?," Sylvan inquired.
    "Pardon?"
    "When do you think they started treating you differently?"
    "What are you, analyzing me? It's not something I think. It's the truth. They've been acting this way since the trip to Easter Island."
    "I'm not trying to analyze you, I'm trying to understand you. Do you have any idea why they began to act that way?"
    "Why are we even discussing this? I just wanted to play."
    "But something is upsetting you," Lagi remarked. "Let it out. You'll feel better afterwards. I know it works for me."
    "I'm not you, Lagi. You have something eating at you, the whole world shakes and then there's a big explosion and you cry and your tears are felt all over Ulthuan. I'm different. When something's bugging me, it only takes a good game to flush my worries away."
    "Or, rather, to bury them until they come out with an explosion."
    "You know what, Lagi? This time you're wrong. True, I had a little outburst on the ship, but I'm way over it. I face the present and the future, not the past. You must know it, Lagi. Please make them understand. I want the terrible trio back just as it was."
    "I don't know what you think, Lagi, but I'm not so sure I'd like to help him achieve that goal," Sylvan commented.
    I stared at the Venusaur, my gem turning red and a matching glow coming out of me.
    "Uh-oh. Always cooperate with the glowing Espeon. We'd better do as he says," Sylvan retracted herself, faking fear.
    "Yes. Cooperate or else you'll feel the wrath of the electric willow!," I replied, faking seriousness.
    Both Lagi and Sylvan gave me a puzzled look.
    "I heard Gabi say that once," I explained. "Doesn't she make the most ridiculous threats?"
    "I can't picture Gabi threatening anyone," Sylvan said. "It was probably a joke."
    "Getting back to our topic..." Lagi had to ruin the atmosphere, "I understand you better than you think. I'll tell them how you feel. They know you, and they'll understand."
    "What will you tell them?"
    She thought for a moment, and then replied.
    "That you don't need any special attention... and that you want the 3 of you to be the friends you've always been."
    "That's ok," I approved. "And please tell them to come and play because there's only so much a single pokemon can do with a little plastic ball."
    "I'm sure you'll be able to tell them that by yourself. I'll get going now and see if I can find them."
    "Wait, why were you looking for them in the first place?"
    "Gabi got a challenge at the Battle Tower, and managed to find an opening in her really tight schedule, so I'd say a battle is on its way. I figured they'd like to watch."
    "A challenge? Who's battling?"
    "It's not completely set yet. I guess it's up to you. The challengers are Rachel and Sidius. He's an interesting pokemon, by the way, but I can't tell you more or else I'd be cheating."
    "Wait. Let me get this straight. Are you saying they're challenging... me?!"
    "Well, you were Gabi's first choice and Rachel has agreed, so now it's up to you to decide if you want to battle or not."
    "Are you serious? I wouldn't pass out on this one! I've never been challenged by a Dragon Tamer before! But are you sure Rachel has accepted?"
    "I'm positive. I was there."
    "Wow! And what did she say about my moves? She must have read my Battle Tower papers, right?"
    "She did, and she asked Gabi how you'd got them, to which Gabi gave her the standard response."
    "Prize pokemon. Was that enough for her?"
    "It satisfied both her and Jay, who has agreed to be the judge."
    "Alright, then. What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

So, it wasn't such a normal day after all. As we headed for the BT, I was really looking forward to my battle. Win or lose, I'd get to train, burn out some energy and show my friends what I could do. It was funny, because I took my little ball to the arena, and Sidius showed up carrying an Igglybuff plushie! I liked that guy from the beginning. But we were there to battle, so after a little competition over the control of the elements, we both released our attacks. Only that mine was stronger because I had the weather on my side, so I ended up winning the match. After Sidius got up, I thanked him for the great opportunity he'd given me. Someone like me doesn't get to battle everyday, and I'd also met an interesting pokemon, just as Lagi said, and probably a new friend.

Many things happened after that day. To start, my new friend and his whole team changed their names (what's with so many teams doing that lately? I think it would be confusing to be called a different name.) Water Angel had a go at the EMT at the Goldenrod Tower and learned an amazing new move, and then Someone gave Gabi a Hidden Power TM and she gave it to Ventura. We were all speculating about what type of power she'd have; I thought it would be Psychic, Gabi thought it would be Bug (because she's always bugging her)... I don't remember what everyone else thought, but it turned out to be Poison type.
    "Well, that's a good thing," Gabi said after watching Ventura try out her new attack. "As a Poison type pokemon, you won't have any problem harnessing that power."
    "I'm not one of those who have had problems with that anyway," Ventura replied, probably making an allusion to me and Amber. "But I realize it's convenient."
    "I see my training is bringing remarkable results," Water Angel laughed.
    "Your training?," Hero asked her. "What are you talking about?"
    "I'm talking about vocabulary, of course," the Kingdra clarified. "What else could I possibly have to teach Ventura?"
    "I can think of a few things," Gabi said.
    "Yeah, let me guess..." Tsunami joined in. "Modesty? Humility?"
    "Look who's talking," Hero retorted. To which, naturally, Tsunami stroke back with a:
    "Look who's talking too."
    "Modesty's such a rare value these days..." I laughed.
    "Alright, have fun, everyone. Make all the jokes you want. But then don't dare say that I am annoying," Ventura complained.
    "Easy, everyone," the local peace seeker stopped us. "There's no reason to fight. No one has meant to hurt anyone in any way."
    "You know what, Gabi? I think you started it this time," Ventura pointed out.
    "Me? How?"
    "I don't know, but you said something about me right when I finished testing my power."
    "I just said you were a Poison type pokemon, which shouldn't offend you, since you are."
    "Are you sure you didn't say anything else?"
    "I said you'd make good use of that power. I didn't say anything you can turn against me."
    "Wow! It looks like Ventura lost an argument! This day will be marked forever in history!," Tsunami joked.
    "You never know when to stop, now, do you?," Pidgeot sighed. "But why did it have to be Poison type, I wonder?"
    "Well, poison has always been an excellent weapon for pokemon and even other beings to attack or defend themselves, and it's been known as a powerful annoyer since... I think ever since pokemon battles were officialized. It makes sense; I'm a natural battler and annoying is my specialty, though I know you'll be laughing all day long because I said it myself. But it's true."
    "I think there's been enough making fun of others for one day," Gabi said.
    "Sometimes it can be relaxing," Hero pointed out.
    "I don't see how," Gabi replied. "But then again, that's the one thing I never got to understand about your little group."
    That was the second indirect reference to me in just a few minutes. There are nicer things to say about me, aren't they?

Well, never mind all that stuff. Even more days went by as we were virtually locked inside either the house of the DT Central. I mean, we could leave if we wanted to, but there wasn't much we could do without Gabi, and we didn't want to leave her alone. And her life those days was a succession of projects and exam, mixed with a touch of hard work for the Dragon Tamers and the breeding center. Speaking of which, someone requested a little Vulpix and it was Hero's turn to do the honors. We didn't ask any questions, but we did go to the Eevee House to watch the birth of the baby. It was a cute little girl. And Hero was so... disoriented! He didn't know what to do with her, he just sniffed her and watched her and there was a mess in his mind. (Don't ask me what was inside that mess, my psychic powers aren't nearly that strong).
    And then, after what seemed like centuries, we heard about the Ulthuan Spring Festival and Gabi realized it was high time we went for a day out.

The festival was held at Pokemon Square Garden, one of the biggest squares in Sector Alpha - or Caledor City, for the friends; I could say they gave it that nickname after me, but it would be blatantly obvious that I'd be lying. Still, Caledor City has a nice ring to it.
    The place was filled with fun things to do. There was this big fair, with lots of games and sweets and balloons and stuff. There were also two arenas for pokemon battles. We first checked out most of the games. We had a team whack-a-mole session just for fun (there was nothing interesting to get for the tickets that machine gave us). Then we went for the water gun competition: 4 players had to throw water at a target until a little ship stroke a bell and made it ding. There, Gabi won a small toy shaped like a Sharpedo. Then they made a round for pokemon, so Tsunami and I played against another Vaporeon and a Golduck using our own Water Guns. But the other Vaporeon won and got a small Vaporeon toy (makes sense). Tsunami was glad that at least it was one of his kind who won. I didn't see how that mattered, but then again, I didn't have his race pride.
    Then, we went to register for the battles. It was clear that some of us would be battling, but we couldn't decide which of us would. Luckily, the woman at the registration booth said we could decide that later; for now we only had to choose the arena. Tsunami and Water Angel preferred the swimming pool, but they didn't really need the training at that moment. I didn't mind either arena; anyway, I had recently battled, so I didn't think I'd be doing it again that day. Hero, Ventura, Sylvan, Amber and Iael preferred the meadow, so unless the remaining 3 all chose the swimming pool, they were the majority. Gabi chose the meadow before Pidgeot and Lagi got to make up their minds, so it was 6 against at most 4. We were registered to battle on the fields.
    Something funny happened right after Gabi signed the registration paper. A pair of reporters from UNN and a camera man came out of nowhere and blocked our way to the arena. One of the reporters was holding a mic. That man started asking Gabi questions about the festival. She answered as well as she could, but then the guy interrupted her in the middle of a sentence, said something to the camera and left along with his partner.
    "That was weird!," Gabi exclaimed once the reporters had disappeared.
    "Indeed," Hero agreed.

Once we reached the battlefield, we so trainers scattered all around the place, either engaged in battles or looking for opponents. One of them, a young man with spiky brown hair, walked over to us and asked Gabi if she wanted to battle.
    "Alright," she said. "But I'd like to know your name."
    "Oh. My name is Gavin," he said.
    "It sounds similar to mine," she commented.
    "Gabi, right?"
    "Yes," she replied, startled. "How did you know?"
    "I saw you talking to the reporters a minute ago," he explained. "I'd seen you on TV before, but I hadn't heard your real name. It will be an honor to battle you. But I must warn you, I may not be famous, but I'm good. My pokemon and I train hard to be the best."
    "The best at what?," inquired Gabi. Now that was a question I'd always wanted to ask too.
    "Umm... odd question. We just try to become as good as we can. At battling and everything else too."
    "Oh. Then we have something in common," Gabi said.
    "I can imagine. People say your pokemon are very high leveled."
    "Well, we've been training hard for years. Are you from Caledor?"
    "Yes, I live here in Sector Alpha. I haven't joined the Dragon Tamers because I like independence."
    "I like independence too. And being Dragon Tamers doesn't put bounds on it. It just means we'll be there for each other when we're needed, and we notify each other when something interesting comes up, like this festival. I call everyone when there's an emergency, but no one is forced to attend. We just try to help."
    "Yes, I heard you've all gone to Eataine and Nagarythe? Aren't those places out of your jurisdiction?"
    "Scott got us permission to act all over Ulthuan. Besides, we only help those who need it. We don't get mixed in politics or anything, and we don't take the law on our hands, so it's not really a matter of jurisdiction. If someone in Eataine asked for your help, wouldn't you go and help them?"
    "It depends on who they are and what kind of help they need. I don't see myself trying to stop an invasion or bring down a criminal organization."
    "I didn't see myself doing that either. Scott himself said I wasn't made for war, and he was write for the most of it. But when it comes to either waiting for the end to come or doing something to prevent it, my choice is clear. If there's something I can do, I'll do it."
    "Are you always giving those speeches?"
    "This is the way I talk. It's not a speech, it's what I feel."
    "You're strange."
    "I've often been told that."
    The two trainers looked at each other, and then finally Gabi broke the silence.
    "Are we going to battle?"
    "Yes, we are. Choose your pokemon."

Gabi looked at us, either trying to decide or expecting one of us to step forward.
    "Come on, it mustn't be that hard of a choice!," Gavin told her.
    At last, Pidgeot decided to take the chance.
    "If no one else goes, I'll do it," he said. "I won't miss out on this opportunity."
    "Alright, Pidgeot, you go first."
    "A Pidgeot, uh? What level is it?"
    "57 right now," Gabi answered.
    "I have a Venusaur of the same level. I think he'll make a good opponent for your bird."
    "Are you sure?"
    "Don't give me the type disadvantage speech, please, save that for the newbies."
    "I wasn't going to. You're being too aggressive to me, I've done nothing to you."
    "Alright, then. Yes, I'm sure. I know what I do and I like a challenge. Besides, Pidgeots don't learn very strong attacks, so I won't have that much of a disadvantage."
    "Ok, then."
    "Sunbringer, come here!," Gavin called out.
    A huge Venusaur came out of the crowd of pokemon who were walking around the field. By his looks, I reckoned Pidgeot might not have the upper hand in that battle. But my feathery teammate was not intimidated. He was quite big for a Pidgeot himself, and he knew as well as I did that there's no telling how tough a pokemon is in battle until you've seen them in one. So, Pidgeot shook his wings and got ready for the rumble.

Level 57 Pidgeot vs. Level 57 Venusaur

Pidgeot went straight for it with a Wing Attack. The Venusaur shrieked for a moment, but then he retaliated with a Sludge Bomb before my friend could get away, with the worst possible result (worst for Pidgeot, I mean).
    "Poison! I HATE poison!!," my teammate shouted.
    "Then you should have known better than to challenge me," Sunbringer replied.
    "You don't know, it's personal. If you have an electric attack, a rock attack... even an ice attack, use it against me, I don't mind. But poison... that's something I can't stand."
    "Whatever you say," Sunbringer answer. "But you might want to set yourself in motion before you're brought down by that thing you hate so much."
    I could see the rage in Pidgeot's eyes. It was something I didn't see everyday. He picked up some dirt from the ground and slapped Sunbringer's face with it. The Venusaur knew better than to waste time trying to shake the mud away. Instead, he showed us what he'd got his name for, making the sun shine brighter. It became quite hot all of a sudden.
    I heard Pidgeot cry. It couldn't be because of the heat, I knew him better than that. It was the poison. He shook his wings strongly and rose above the Venusaur. High above him. Actually, so high he looked like a little birdie in the distance. Sunbringer used that time to replicate himself. Pidgeot would be in trouble if he couldn't target the real pokemon.
    My friend plunged down at an incredible speed. I wondered if he'd be able to aim while moving so fast, but I should have trusted him. He got it right. Very right. Still, he was far from winning. The poison was taking its toll on him. He and Sunbringer were about as weak now, and the Venusaur had a very dangerous trick up his petals. He'd used a Sunny Day for something, that much was clear.

<Pidgeot's POV>

I was hurt and worn out, but I wasn't paying attention to any of it. I'd have time to collapse later. Right then it was Sunbringer I was worried about. Him and what he could do if I wasn't careful enough. I had blown most of the air out of him with that attack, but that wasn't necessarily a good thing. Now I realized I'd played right into his trap, done exactly what he'd wanted me to do. But what else could I have done? I was glad I had at least used that Mud-Slap, that way I had a chance of avoiding the devastating move that was coming next. That and my speed, and the fact that I did know what Sunbringer's next move would be, were the only things I had in my favor.
    All those thoughts ran through my mind in a split second. My mind does that when I'm in a battle. That characteristic had saved me multiple times, and I hoped this wouldn't be an exception. I knew it was just a friendly match, but since I had been poisoned the 'friendly' part had popped out of sight for me. I didn't like that Venusaur, and I didn't care much for his arrogant trainer either. That Venusaur was out to get me. So... how do you evade an Overgrow-boosted Solarbeam...?
    "By getting on the opposite side," the answer suddenly came to me. If I was lucky enough, Sunbringer wouldn't realize where I was going until it was too late. I moved as fast as I could. As soon as I saw the bright spot of light form in the center of Sunbringer's treetop, I dashed forward. The beam came out about half a second after I'd reached the back of my opponent. There it went, the most powerful Solarbeam I'd ever seen, headed exactly on the opposite direction to where I was. It was quite a spectacle. I was really glad I hadn't been in the middle of it. Bird pokemon or not, I wouldn't have lasted that one.
    I was up against a smart opponent. The same trick wouldn't work twice. Chances were the poison wouldn't give me the time to try it again anyway. I had to finish the battle right now. From my strategic position, I hit Sunbringer's backside with my wings as hard as I could. The Venusaur tried to turn around, but that only served him to get hit on his head as well. He tried to attack, but his strength failed him. With a sigh, he let himself fall.

I grew to level 58!

That had been a good battle, but now that it was over, the pain and exhaustion had come to me and there was no way to block them. My legs failed to hold me and I fell, breathing heavily and with my heart making the same sound as a machine gun. Gabi shouted out my name (well, it wasn't really a name) and ran to my side. All my friends gathered around me, asking if I was alright, and I didn't even have the strength to say "no, I'm not". That was until Gavin opened my beak and put something inside. I didn't know what it was, and it tasted a bit bitter, but I felt I had nothing to lose, so I swallowed it. As if by magic, my internal organs stopped hurting and my heart calmed down.
    "You should equip some poison cure berries if you battle seriously," Gavin told my trainer. "Especially if your Pidgeot hates poison so much."
    "How did you know...?," Gabi began. But he didn't let her form the sentence.
    "It was quite obvious. The way he reacted... Not many pokemon get so mad when hit by a Sludge Bomb. You should teach him to control that."
    "He's been through hard times," Gabi explained. "He's had some awful experiences. He's great at dealing with it most of the time, but you can't blame him for hating poison after it's been used to torture him."
    "Oh! I'm sorry, I had no idea."
    "It's ok," Gabi said. "You had no way to know." Then she turned to me again and hugged me. "Do you feel better now?," she asked me.
    I nodded and rested my head against her chest. It wasn't something I'd do very often, but at that moment I needed her comforting tough, and I was grateful for her caring about me so much. I was also grateful for Gavin's help. He was a bit rude in his manners, but now I could see I had misjudged him. He was a good guy.
    "Thanks for helping him," Gabi told Gavin.
    "No problem," he said. "You don't have to battle again, I'll understand it. I can look for another opponent to finish my training session."
    "Is Sunbringer alright?," Gabi asked.
    "He'll be fine. He's a natural fighter. I see you have a Venuraur too. Does he like battling as much as Sunbringer does?"
    "Actually, she prefers to spend the day in the sun and enjoy the view, but she wants to be strong enough to confront any dangers that come to her, so she trains when she gets the chance."
    "Oh. I see you have some extraordinary pokemon. Now I understand how you became the head of the Dragon Tamers."
    "Actually, the reporters were wrong about that part. I'm just one of the co-owners. I wouldn't be able to keep the whole thing up on my own. Right now, it's Amy who's doing the most to keep everything going."
    "Amy?"
    "Nala98."
    "Oh, yes, I've seen her too. She looks like a very caring trainer."
    "She is. It's much easier to work with her than with Scott. We think alike most of the time. Well, I guess I'd better take Pidgeot to a Pokemon Center now."
    "Don't," I told her.
    "What?! Why not?," Gabi asked me.
    "Later. Have your battle. I want to watch. I won't get worse now."
    "Alright, if you say so..."
    "If he says what?," Gavin asked.
    "He wants us to have another battle. He wants to watch his teammates. Well, teammate, whoever it is that goes next."
    "In that case, I won't say no to a challenge. Even better, it can be two."
    "What do you mean?"
    "Your Venusaur's not a fighter but she wants to train, right? Well, you can have her and another pokemon battle together against my Arcanine. That way it should be fair. I think Tiger is a bit stronger than her, and he has type advantage, but if he battles against her and... say, your Venomoth, it could be interesting."
    "Is it me or has he just said the magic word?," Ventura declared.
    "I guess my Venomoth won't reject a challenge by a Fire-type pokemon," Gabi noted. "Sylvan, what do you say?"
    "Fine for me as long as I don't get burnt," was Sylvan's reply.
    "Ok, we accept. Just one thing, can we use items?"
    "Sure. Tiger has a Pokemon Collar. What items do your pokemon have?"
    "Sylvan has a 4-Leaf Clover and Ventura has a Magical Glass Koffing Sculpture."
    "What's that?"
    "Something you shouldn't mind after our last battle."
    "Alright, if you want to be all mysterious, go ahead."
    "Well, you've heard a lot about me and I had never heard of you before today. I have to level the field somehow."
    "Sounds logical. Maybe you're a better trainer than I thought."
    "Same to you."

Tiger, the Arcanine, who was sitting nearby and watching all the events, came over to where we were. Sylvan and Ventura moved to his side, and the rest of us made room for the battle.

Level 45 Venusaur & Venomoth vs. Level 53 Arcanine

Tiger didn't waste time. He took a quick glance at his two opponents and immediately shot a Fire Blast at Ventura! Luckily, Ventura was ready for it and teleported away right in time. Knowing that she wouldn't stand a chance if an attack like that one hit her, she poured some Sleep Powder on the Arcanine, who instantly fell asleep.
    "This will buy us some time," Ventura told Sylvan. "Let's make good use of it."
    When Sylvan hit Tiger with a Headbutt, Ventura scolded her.
    "What part of good use don't you understand?"
    The Venomoth then sent Sylvan a psychic pulse. I heard Caledor say it. He didn't know what was in it, but he felt the energy.
    "He's asleep. I wouldn't do that to a sleeping pokemon," Sylvan protested.
    "That pokemon won't hesitate to use a Fire Blast at you when he wakes up," Ventura said.
    Sylvan turned to Gabi.
    "This is a friendly battle," Gabi told her. "Don't do anything you'll feel bad for. He uses strong attacks, so you can use them too, but you don't have to if you don't want to."
    "Oh, please, I don't want your pokemon holding back," Gavin said. "I want a decent battle. I won't be holding back at all. Tiger's at a disadvantage now, you can choose to make use of it or not, but when he wakes up, he won't be grateful for your softness. He'll bring your two pokemon down."
    "You've heard him," Ventura said. "Now do something."
    With this, Ventura used a Psychic attack on Tiger. Then Sylvan threw herself at him with a Body Slam.
    "Well, that's a bit better, but I still think you're not taking this seriously," Ventura said. "That Arcanine threw a Fire Blast at me. If I hadn't teleported in time, I would be ashes by now. He could do the same to you."
    "He wouldn't have killed you. He's not evil," Sylvan remarked.
    "I'm not talking about evil. He uses strong moves against us. He wants to win. I want to win. Why don't you? You say he's not evil, and I agree with you, he's not. Then do you think you would be evil for doing the same thing he does?"
    "You were not asleep when he attacked you. You had the chance to defend yourself."
    "At this rate, he won't be asleep when you attack him either."
    "Hold it," Gavin interrupted. "I thought your pokemon would be battling against Tiger, not each other."
    "They have their differences," Gabi explained. "But they should put them aside now. They're arguing about whether it's fair or not to use strong moves against a sleeping pokemon, but it's not the right time for that. So please, Ventura, Sylvan, stop arguing and do what you think is right."
    "I'll do my part," Ventura said, summoning her hidden power. Tiger didn't move. "Not strong enough," Ventura sentenced. "But I had to try."
    Sylvan went for another Body Slam.
    "We're lucky he hasn't waken up yet," Ventura said.
    "I still think it would be fairer if he did," Sylvan insisted.
    "No, it won't," Gabi said in a puzzling tone.
    At that moment, Tiger woke up and released a powerful Flamethrower at Sylvan!
    The fire burnt mercilessly. Sylvan had to call for her Hidden Power to put it out. While Ventura held Tiger back with another Psychic attack, Sylvan let all the remaining water pour on the Arcanine's body. He returned to the ground but, this time, it didn't look like he was going to get back up for the next hour.

Sylvan and Ventura won! They both grew to level 46!

"So that's what she was hiding!," Gavin exclaimed. "Hidden Power Water. I should have known it had to be something like that."
    "Yes. She didn't want to use it on Tiger while she was asleep, but then he woke up and she was lucky to endure his blow."
    "I understand what you meant when you said she didn't like battling much. But I do have some questions."
    "What are they?"
    "Well... first of all, what did that Koffing thing do? I didn't notice anything special about it."
    "Oh, that's because Tiger fell asleep and the sculpture didn't have a chance to act, but it has a chance of poisoning the pokemon Ventura is attacking."
    "Wow! Now I get it. Sunbringer poisoned your Pidgeot, so you wanted revenge."
    "I wouldn't say I wanted revenge. I just thought you wouldn't mind if Ventura did the same as Sunbringer."
    "Where did you get that thing?"
    "Oh, I got it a long time ago. A guy named Joelie held a contest and gave magical sculptures to the winners."
    "I missed that one. I'll watch out for things like those."
    "I think we should go to the Pokemon Center now. Are you coming too?"
    "Yes, but I didn't get to ask you the rest of the questions."
    "Oh. Ok, ask."
    "How did you know what your pokemon were arguing about? And what was that 'no, it won't' right before Tiger woke up."
    "Oh, those things are harder to explain. Sometimes I just know things, I don't know why. I understand my pokemon and I knew Tiger was about to wake up and attack Sylvan with fire. I think I have some kind of low level psychic ability."
    "It would be cool to have that."
    "Yes, some people think it's cool and some others are freaked out," Gabi said. "But I've met many people with different degrees of psychic abilities. I'm not the only one. Most of my friends can at least communicate with their pokemon."
    "You have a singular group of friends. Mine are all normal, as far as I know."
    "What's normal, anyway?"

Gavin didn't answer that question. Gabi sent me and Sylvan into our pokeballs to take us to the Pokemon Center. Ventura was so lucky, she didn't even have a scratch on her.
    Both Sylvan and I had exhausted ourselves a bit too much for a friendly battle, so we had to stay for the night. But we were fine soon enough. Sylvan was nice company, and the following day I was allowed to go to the pool before leaving. I took a refreshing dip in the company of Water Angel, and when I got out I shook my feathers on Tsunami to pay him back for the many tricks he'd played on me in the past. Then he jumped into the water and try to do the same, but water didn't stick to his skin as it did to my feathers.
    Once we got back home, we returned to the normal routine. Which in my case was flying around and paying some visits to the Eevee House. Some interesting events happened there, but that's another story. The good news was that Gabi finished most of her university work, so he finally had a little free time.
    Then, one day, Gabi received a letter from the Dragon's Guild. That was odd considering they hadn't contacted her since te beginning of the year and now she was running an investigation on them. When I saw the envelope, I wondered if the Guild had become aware of what Gabi and Tracker were doing. But when she read the letter out, I saw it had nothing to do with her personal quest. They were asking her to write a report on Vigoroth, and to remember the words she was told when she first joined the guild.
    "Now that's puzzling," Ventura commented.
    "What were you told when you joined the guild?," Iael asked Gabi.
    "Well, during the welcoming ceremony, Scott told me I was someone people would turn to for guidance in times of peace, but when war came it would be time for others to take the stand. Something like that. I can't think of anything else I've been told at that moment, so it must be that. But I still don't understand."
    "Do you have any idea what it might mean?," Lagi tried to help.
    "I don't know. I just know that those words have come to my mind a lot lately, and that something just doesn't feel right. Now I'd really like to know what the Guild knows, and if Scott is still connected to it in any way."
    "Why don't you go and ask?," Lagi suggested.
    That solution was impossibly simple. But none of us could think of a reason why it necessarily couldn't work.
    "Alright," Gabi accepted. "I don't know what I'm getting into, but I'm a high rank Guild member, and I think I have the right to talk to the authorities and find out what they want with me. I may be drowning in a glass of water. We've found no proof that the Dragon's Guild is up to anything bad or dangerous these days. I'll still try to find more about those secret labs and all those things they're hiding, but maybe a direct approach would be best right now. That's the way things work best for me."
    So it was decided. We would all go and check on the Dragon's Guild.

I'd like to request an extension for the current scenario. I know the new scenario's only a short while away, or at least think it is. . There's just a few things that I _really_ need to handle IRL for a little bit, so until that all boils over, I only have time for little things when I'm online. When I can find free time, it shouldn't take that long to finish. Probably the first full day I can. . If not, I can always wait for the next scenario. Whichever's fine, really. ^^'

Administrator

Whoa! Ally, you sound like me!!
    Yes, Don't worry. You can have the extension. For as long as the next scenario lasts, you'll be allowed to post for this one.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry it took so long. I've been busy ^^;;

Pokemaster Jay, you get 9 stamps

Mew Trainer Rose, you get 10 stamps

Link 10, you get 16 stamps

Gabi, like i told you earlier, I liked your battle ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon