With all the posts I know have an idea of what to do. Intriguing start, Gabi. Allows me to run off that.

Well, I know have a good reason to get writing again. Because last night, I finally managed to get all 180 emblems on Sonic Adventure 2! Ever since I saw that Roddick - El Aynaoui match in the Aussie Open tennis where Roddick won 21-19 in the 5th set, I've been feeling quite psyched and pulling off some crazy stuff. That and I've had to take care of mum since she came home on Wednesday. She had a historectomy on the Friday before. But she's recovering well. In two weeks she should be more active but she'll need another month on top of that to recover. At least she's getting paid leave. Tomorrow is Triple J's Hottest 100, so expect me to be plonked next to the radio for 8 hours straight to see what us Aussies liked musically in 2002. On the 31st I'll be at the Big Day out. 11 bands in 11 hours. On the 16th of February I'll be seeing Pearl Jam. And on the 28th of January I'll be enrolling for my teaching course. Life is busy but alright since Australia won the One Day cricket series 15 mintues ago. Hopefully they can win the cricket World Cup which starts February 9.

In between all that I need to get something for here and something for my fics. Just posted something for When Destinies Collide so I'd better get to it for This Fic.