Hay all! I realised, after 5 badges, that Prinplup/Empoleon is totally not working for me as a water type for my team (as in, I hate it's stupid penguiny guts, grr), so I've narrowed down the choice for my final team member to three, but I can't decide which would be better. Here's where you awesome dudes come in! Help me! Plx?

The options are;

Lumineon
Octillery
Milotic

Now, I've caught and trained a Finny to Lumineon already, and I've got a Remoraid ready for Octillery, but I can't get Feebas til Mt. Coronet, *is playing Platinum* which will be more annoying for training up, especially with the whole Beauty thing. :/

What are these guys like for stats and whatnot? Lumineon is cool for its random movepool, but its stats aren't looking too cracky so far (I've caught a Jolly one with Swift Swim).

This final pokie will fit into the following team;

Jolteon
Arcanine
Staraptor
Rosurade
Gliscor,

which, I know, has a fair few weaknesses and whatnot, but I've got the types to counteract them and I don't plan on being competitive or whatever.

If none of the three water dudes are any good, anyone fancy recommending a replacement to me? I'd normally go for Vaporeon, but I trained one on Pearl and I'm trying not to get any repeats on Platinum.

Thanks in advance, awesome dudes! ♥