Hello everybody, and welcome to the 2009 version of the Unown Awards. I will be running the game this year in place of our previous host, Dark-San. If you have participated in the Unown Awards in previous years, you probably know how things go, but for our newer participants, or those who want a little refreshment course, here is a small introduction.

There will be three different phases of the Unown Awards, Nominations, Voting, and the Awards Ceremony. First, we will take care of the nominations. In this round, you get to nominate your fellow TPMers for awards. This does not count as voting, this is merely making people eligible for the voting round. There will be 28 awards given out, one for each of the Unown in the Pokemon games, one for each letter of the alphabet, as well as "?" and "!". You can nominate as few or as many people as you want. Also, although you do not have to say, we would all love to know the reason why you nominated the person!!

How Nominations Work: All you have to do is create an award, and say which TPMer should be considered for that award. Again, reasons for nominations are appreciated, but optional. There are 28 awards, A-Z, as well as ? and ! When creating an award, the first letter of the title determines which award it is. For example, last year I won the Unown Award "C", C stood for "colors". (which I was nominated for because I used colored font when posting @ TPM.) The ? and ! are a little different though, instead of being determined by their letter, they will feature either a ? or an ! at the end. To help demonstrate how the awards work, here are the winners from last year:

Unown A: Artist - Bulbasaur4
Unown B: Back and forth - Roy Karrde
Unown C: Colors - Number1ChanseyFan
Unown D: Debater - Roy Karrde
Unown E: Eager - Houndoom_Lover
Unown F: Friendly - Lady Vulpix
Unown G: Game - Fett One
Unown H: Hardwork – Jeff
Unown I: Infectious - Weasel Overlord
Unown J: Judge – Darkestlight
Unown K: Killer – Blademaster
Unown L: Leader - mr_pikachu
Unown M: MIA – Kevin
Unown N: Nostalgia – firepokemon
Unown P: Politician - Roy Karrde
Unown Q: Queen - Lady Vulpix
Unown R: Reformed – firepokemon
Unown S: Super Moderator worthy - mr_pikachu
Unown T: Translator - Mikachu Yukitatsu
Unown U: Unlucky – Heald
Unown V: Visual - Bulbasaur4
Unown W: Website revival - mr_pikachu
Unown X: X-rated – Andrew
Unown Y: Yearn - Crazy Elf Boy
Unown Z: Zing – Blademaster
Unown !: Amazing Comeback! – PancaKe
Unown ?: Mystery? – Mr. E

So basically, the awards are only limited by your imagination, they can be for any reason, whether it reflects personality, posting style, something about their username, interests, where they live, what they do at TPM, anything at all, just have fun with it!!

Nominations can be posted in this thread. If you prefer, you can send them to me through PM or e-mail at beaniebaby25@hotmail.com If you e-mail me, make sure to put something in the subject line identifying yourself or what you are sending so that it doesn't get mistaken for SPAM.

And now, here is a little section to thank those that make this possible:

*Kevin for creating TPM, and all the admins, s-mods, and mods that make TPM a better place!!

*Dark-San: for hosting the first 2 years of the Unown Awards.

*Jeff: For creating the Unown trophies that will be presented at the conclusion of the Awards Ceremony.

*The_Missing_Link and Lady Vulpix: TPM staff who originally approved the Unown Awards.

So there you go, have fun!! The Nominations round will last 2 weeks, ending on Sunday, November 1, 2009 @ 11:59 PM EST, which will mark the beginning of the voting round, where we will vote to determine which of the nominees will take home the awards!!Good Luck!! ^_^