Thread: Unown Awards 2009-Nominations Round

Threaded View

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Unown Awards 2009-Nominations Round

Here we go. My nominations are going to either be based on something I feel represents that member well or in some cases will be related to a paticular board such as RPG or ASB and a member that is known around that board.

Artist-Crazy Elf boy
    Everyone has said it already. The banners he's done are great. In fact I myself plan to get one done provided I can narrow things down to six Pokémon. Some of the newer Gen 3 and 4 choices are fighting for spots with old favorites on my main team

Binary District Mod-Kainashi
    Explains itself.....

Clown-Mystic_Clown
    Only his mind is crazy enough to come up with the idea for It Sucks to be Us

Debate-Roy Karrde
    Do you really need a reason? Setting aside your feelings on agreeing or disagreeing with him I think nearly everyone here can agree that Roy is the master at this.

E

F

Gamer-Blademaster
    Explains itself I think ^_~

H

I

J

K

L

MIA-Kevin
    Yeah......

NFL-Dragoknight
    For starting this year's fantasy football topic. I'm not big on FF. To me FF is me playing Madden's franchise mode with myself inserted as an offensive player on either the Jets or Bengals. However I know it's enjoyed by quite a few people here and since he's the one to have started the topic it goes to DK.

One Year Topic-Blademaster
    Blade deserves this one for creating a topic that shows what Misc is all about......RANDOM BULLSHIT!
    It's had some hicups but as of right now (4:30 AM) it's 2 months, 8 days, 6 hours and 19 minutes away from it's goal of going a full year. Infamous for dead baby jokes (blame Blade, first post even ) and Nazi Obama (blame me, had to remove said pic from my sig since the true message went over everyones head ). Famous for.....uh.....I'll get back to you on that

P

Q

Revival-Jeff/Mr. Pikachu
    Bringing back TPM's main site was something that fell on everyone who had something to add to the project. However it was Jeff and Pika that did most of the work. In the case of this one I feel you can't single out one over the other so I'm going to have to nominate them both if that's ok.

Saint-Asilynne/Brandy
    I'd rather not get into too many details on this one. In short I'm far from perfect and I've made far too many mistakes that I've now got no choice but to live with forever. That being said Bran/Asi is easily one of the kindest/toughest members here and she would never go out of her way to hurt anyone. Just take my word for it when I say she deserves this one.

TCG-Houndoom_Lover
    For doing Card of the Day on the revived TPM ^_~

U

V

WoW-Dragoknight
    Perhaps giving out a WoW related reward may be strange. However for the few short weeks I was back on my friend's account, Drago was the lone TPMer who was my partner in crime. When the next ex-pack comes and the Second Sundering occurs the Shadowsteps will rise again ^_~

X

Y

Z

Outstanding Achievement!-Lady Vulpix
    Once again it's mainly been said but it needs to be said again. Tracking down Kev is far from easy. In doing so she's managed to become an admin and help get important things done around here. Grats on that!

What the Fuck?-Mikachu
    Seriously bro.....where in the blue hell did you go?

I think that's about all I can currently come up with. If I can think of more later I'll add them on.
    Last edited by Master Rudy; 22nd October 2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: The typo in my color tag should also be nominated for the WTF? Award while we're at it XD