Thread: My house may be haunted thread

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default My house may be haunted thread

:3 0My house may be haunted. I came out for a biy because I needed it, and I was sleeping in Gunnar's room, and the wardrobe would rattle and then a very strong smell of cigeret smoke would waft over me.

And then it stopped.

No one in the house smokes.

The old man who use to live here before he died was a heavy smoker.

:0

Your turn!
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: My house may be haunted thread

I sometimes walk up the stairs and hear someone typing or clicking the mouse on the nearby computer, then I look over and nothing's there. Yup, our ghost is computer savy.

But anyway, another good ghost story happened to my family back in 2004. My grandfather had died of cancer just a couple weeks earlier and my grandmother wasn't doing too great either. My parents woke up in the middle of the night around 3:15am. They both experienced the same thing, they were completely awake, felt at peace, and afterward were able to go right back to sleep. That morning they got word that, according to the hospice nurse, my grandmother had died sometime between 2-4am. How weird is that?
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

what to put here? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

lets see, replace house with a 800 foot (I think) Aircraft Carrier, and lets talk.

I'm not really confirming this as of yet, but somebody said that they had seen a woman in uniform walk down the stairs to the Cook living space, (which I take care of) and she walked toward him, and then dissapeared. I might have to investigate that.....

Some say he fits well as a signature, and he has a Pokemon team of six Cubones...all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Cheesecake! Moderator

In our old house I used to hear knocking sounds around the house like someone was trying to get in, I never found out what it was.
    Why Linux is better.

Can't live without IRC.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Mikachu:

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

My house was built by my parents. It has no ghosts...though I still get creeped out from time to time at night.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Once my family was staying at my grandparents house, and its already a spooky house, always has been. So we were sitting downstairs watching tv, and we heard footsteps upstairs and the floor creaking.

we got the hell outta there.
    oh and it was just my family, my grandparents werent there...so it was spooky

Million Dollars Made Again Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I never hear anything except my music, but I see things from the corner of my eye sometimes. Probably from me watching lots of scary movies all the time.

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Once I could've sworn i saw two red eyes through a dark doorway. That could've been just me though.

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Still More Important Than Zak Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

A house I lived in when I was in 7th-8th grade.

It was my birthday and a bunch of my friends were in my room playing video games and we decided to go outside to do whatever. We shut off the TV and the lights and went downstairs. We looked up to my bedroom window and my bedroom light was on and so was my TV. Plus, I already knew the place was haunted. The guy who lived there before us died there and we would hear footsteps in the attic... Totally harmless though except for one occasion.

I was laying in bed watching BattleBots and there was this weird sound by my head. And by weird sound, I mean a really loud roar that sounded like a cross between a cougar and a bear. But there was nothing there.
    Original Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Are you sure it wasn't your parents having sex?

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ew. gross. I don't like to think about that.

Have you ever caught your rents having sex?

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Elite Trainer

.O. Where am I!?

X3 I love how haunted houses floated into sex. This thread wins an internet.

When I was wee, I lived with my dad for abit, in a rather nice house in the West Side of Erie. So it was nice, yesh. I was making a book :0 With pictures and everything, about the uniserve when my bed starting shaking.

At first, I thought it was neat and I would stick it out to see what would happen next. And about ten seconds in my whole 11...12 something, year old body was overwhelming by dread and I raced down the stairs.

I had a cup of water on a near by table and it was still :0 It weren't no quake nor a truck.

I contantly wonder what would of happened if I had stayed

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Million Dollars Made Again Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

we probably would have less interesting topics filled with angel blossom if you stayed.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I occasionally hear what sounds like gunshots when I'm home, but even if that is the case, I highly doubt there are any hunters in my neighbourhood that would be going after wild game, such as crows and maybe the occasional raven.

But my community has been safe for years, so I'm quite confident there isn't anyone there that would want to try and make themselves sound a little intimidating.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer

.O. What's that suppose to mean, Ace? A compliment? An Insult? :0

The dorm area I live in is suppose to be haunted by the chick/dude who killed her/him self.

...while you sleep.

Still More Important Than Zak Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ACE135CC View Post
    we probably would have less interesting topics filled with angel blossom if you stayed.
    Please don't do that to me again, Clark. I do have SOME hope left for this place.
    Original Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

When I was eight I was at my uncles house, and I heard a ghostly voice saying "help me" coming from the shower. I thought it was a ghost that used to live there that is trapped, or something. In retrospect, I think it's a false memory.

My dad believes he has had many ghost experiences, such as the day my mum and him moved out of their first house, they heard many things breaking and people crying, yet the kitchen was empty. My dad also thinks that a week after my mum died, he heard downstairs the door opening and could smell her perfume. My mum also told me a story about a house in the 1800's that in the attic, anyone that looked out from the window immediately jumped off, because they could see heaven or something.

I dunno, I think I've become smarter than my dad in a lot of ways...

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

You fell out of a tree from drinking a Red Bull. If you're smarter than your dad... Just answer me this: Does he write/type like we do or does he etch his messages into the walls of your house/cave with sticks and his own feces?
    Last edited by Blademaster; 4th November 2009 at 05:22 AM.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

He types and writes like we do. He is intelligent, but I just feel with his years and years of daily alcohol use, and now being 60, that I feel he's more and more saying and believing stupid things.

But this is off topic!

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

At my old house, the toilet flushed nightly at 10:36 PM. Every. Single. night. And at that time, the cat would freak out. Only the one cat though... none of the other pets/cats we ever had freaked out over the toilet. But only at that time. It was really weird. Someone died in that bathroom. His room was my sister's room. For a while she wouldn't sleep in it. My mom is schizophrenic with paranoia (and has OCD, and I don't know if Pokemom evolved from Bipolar to Schizo or what because I haven't seen her in six years, or maybe she has both? Idk I'm not a shrink.) and one time tried to cast demons out of the bathroom with a stick of sage. It smelled awful.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.