I decided to create this lounge as a way of coordinating the RPG publicly. Having to field multiple PMs at once isn't really working for me, besides this will make what on earth is happening a bit more transparent.

Obviously one thing I want to clarify is who is still going to be reasonably active in this to make their characters worth including in the main plot drives. The worst thing is making someone's character a lynchpin in the main plot and that someone is not very interested in keeping this going.

Another thing is this: Please flesh out your character and post it in this thread. One thing about the initial sign-up is as the RPG goes along, your character will inevitably change but people will still be going to your original sign-up form, even though sections of it may be obsolete, resulting in warped views on your character. Another thing that happens is you add important details and relationships to the characters.

I'm not asking for a revised character form, just something like a more expanded background, plus any attacks/techniques/abilities that have arisen.

Also, if you have any more issues and stuff, post it here, unless it really does necessitate a PM. I probably get more PMs a month about this RPG than it actually sees PC posts.

Anyway, here is an expanded profile for Zaito:

Zaito can be mostly closely compared to Tien. He is definitely an above-average human fighter with not only fantastic natural ability, but thanks to years of intense training, he has enhanced what was already a considerable natural gift. He is somewhat less serious than Tien though, although not cocky or arrogant, but can sometimes rush into situations without a level head. Due to his insulated upbringing in an all-human monastery, he knows little about Saiyans, Nameks and other strange things, although he is aware of them and although his master was a vocal critic of these aliens, he does not share his master's apathy for these races. As the only pure-human amongst the warriors, he feels he has something to prove.

He is already considered one of, if not the strongest humans on the planet. While he may not have the technique of some of those more experienced than him, he definitely has youth and power on his side. While he is proficient in several of his school's techniques, he has also developed his own range of techniques that are starting to see some use. He has a natural affinity to the air/wind element and this is reflected in his fighting style. Two attacks seen so far that are his own are the Wind Rifle and the Wind Grenade. Instead of relying on his own pure power, he draws elemental power (not unlike the Spirit Bomb, but he doesn't take it from living objects) into super-dense energy projections mixed with his own energy. It is an effective technique, but requires limited use; overuse within a short period of time is draining, as it requires more energy to summon the elemental energy after immediately using a technique.

He has already made friendships with Shitagi and Basawe, plus has at least built some kind of relationship with Batuo.
---
I'll have expanded bios for Furuto and the Earth's Guardian and creator of the Dragonballs, the so far unintroduced Kuji.