Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Popo's Happy Funtimes Lounge (Dragonball SU Lounge)

why wub woo Moderator

Default Mr Popo's Happy Funtimes Lounge (Dragonball SU Lounge)

I decided to create this lounge as a way of coordinating the RPG publicly. Having to field multiple PMs at once isn't really working for me, besides this will make what on earth is happening a bit more transparent.

Obviously one thing I want to clarify is who is still going to be reasonably active in this to make their characters worth including in the main plot drives. The worst thing is making someone's character a lynchpin in the main plot and that someone is not very interested in keeping this going.

Another thing is this: Please flesh out your character and post it in this thread. One thing about the initial sign-up is as the RPG goes along, your character will inevitably change but people will still be going to your original sign-up form, even though sections of it may be obsolete, resulting in warped views on your character. Another thing that happens is you add important details and relationships to the characters.

I'm not asking for a revised character form, just something like a more expanded background, plus any attacks/techniques/abilities that have arisen.

Also, if you have any more issues and stuff, post it here, unless it really does necessitate a PM. I probably get more PMs a month about this RPG than it actually sees PC posts.

Anyway, here is an expanded profile for Zaito:

Zaito can be mostly closely compared to Tien. He is definitely an above-average human fighter with not only fantastic natural ability, but thanks to years of intense training, he has enhanced what was already a considerable natural gift. He is somewhat less serious than Tien though, although not cocky or arrogant, but can sometimes rush into situations without a level head. Due to his insulated upbringing in an all-human monastery, he knows little about Saiyans, Nameks and other strange things, although he is aware of them and although his master was a vocal critic of these aliens, he does not share his master's apathy for these races. As the only pure-human amongst the warriors, he feels he has something to prove.

He is already considered one of, if not the strongest humans on the planet. While he may not have the technique of some of those more experienced than him, he definitely has youth and power on his side. While he is proficient in several of his school's techniques, he has also developed his own range of techniques that are starting to see some use. He has a natural affinity to the air/wind element and this is reflected in his fighting style. Two attacks seen so far that are his own are the Wind Rifle and the Wind Grenade. Instead of relying on his own pure power, he draws elemental power (not unlike the Spirit Bomb, but he doesn't take it from living objects) into super-dense energy projections mixed with his own energy. It is an effective technique, but requires limited use; overuse within a short period of time is draining, as it requires more energy to summon the elemental energy after immediately using a technique.

He has already made friendships with Shitagi and Basawe, plus has at least built some kind of relationship with Batuo.
    ---
    I'll have expanded bios for Furuto and the Earth's Guardian and creator of the Dragonballs, the so far unintroduced Kuji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: Mr Popo's Happy Funtimes Lounge (Dragonball SU Lounge)

Am I supposed to post something here before I post in the RPG now?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

why wub woo Moderator

Actually, I'd prefer if you posted in the RPG first.
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Veteran Trainer

Sweeeeeeeet.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Awesome idea Heald.....but that name! Popo having a "Happy Funtime Lounge" is downright creepy.....especially if you've seen any episodes of DBZ: The Abridged Series by Team Four Star >_<

In any event this should help keep the actual topic a little more clean now. Also Heald don't worry about replying to the PM I made. Without spoiling any surprises I just want to know one thing. In regards to some of my ideas is that a yes or no? Finally I keep forgetting that the powers of the Dragon Balls will change according to their creator. As far as the RPG has gone I've been going by the asumption that we're on Dende's rules for them. However if a different Namekien made the current ones then that potentially changes things. If we're on a different rule set then the main important things that need to be covered are:

-Number of wishes per gathering
    -Rules for revivals
    -Other limitations not covered above

Last but not least here's a quick reference to his profile with the relevent updates:

Shitagi Summers, grandson of Son Goten and Bra Briefs and heir to the Capsule Corperation. Despite his age he's usually respected as a formidable opponent in tournaments due to family history and a strong showing at his first Budokai. Student of the Kamesenin style, employes a wide range of skills in battle. Techniques he has been documented/seen using include the Kamehameha, Burning Attack, Scatter Shot and Special Beam Cannon. SBC however is an unmastered skill and is nearly useless in a one on one battle due to it's charge time. Scattter Shot is also rarely used for the amount of power it drains. Shitagi currently has a few tricks up his sleeve that remain to be seen. In his first real battle Shi froze at first despite the Saiyan's natural love for a good fight. The thought of taking a life scared him to death. He's gotten over it fairly quickly however knowing full well that if he didn't it would most likely result in his own. Outside of battle he's a technical wiz and can figure out how to repair/fix/work nearly anything. He does however have a fear of mechanical flight.

Grew up with very few friends. In school he was regarded at as spoiled brat or a freak due to his mixed heritage. This led to him growing up to be a person that values treating everyone fairly/equally. Normally has a fairly calm demenor but can lose his temper when people are mistreated. Shi is beginning to develop a hatred for those that slaughter innocent people. Because of this he would be more than willing to fight a battle that would likely result in his death if it allowed innocent people or his friends a chance to escape.

Shi's living family includes his mother, Victoria Son-Summers. She is the current head of Capsule Corp. Due to the multitude of name changes within the Briefs-Son family over the years in public she's known as Victoria Briefs. Gavin Wynder is his distant cousin by way of Trunks Briefs and Shi's biggest rival. Has quickly become friends with Zaito and Basawe. Shi has also offered to train with Basawe and teach him some more refined ki techniques and skills once time permits it.
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

why wub woo Moderator

Okay Rudy, well here is what I was planning.

I didn't want anything to concrete with regards to the Dragonballs, but here is what I was going to go for:

- Since control over the Dragonballs can be passed from Namek to Namek (given they're part of the Dragon caste), this has happened ever since Dende passed control onto his first successor, and this line so-far hasn't been broken.
    - Furthermore, the Dragon has not been summoned since the wish to erase people's memories after the Buu saga.
    - Thus, they have the same restrictions as Dende's Dragonballs. There are 2 wishes, and if only 1 wish is used, the Dragon can be summoned 6 months later, instead of the usual 12 months.
    - Regarding revival, a person can only be brought back to life if he/she died of unnatural causes and if he/she died within the last year. As many people can be brought back with 1 wish.

Furthermore, Namek is perfectly reachable, although its location and in fact its existence is only known to Nameks on Earth. The Namek Dragonballs have their own rules, as you all should know.

As for your PM, well, since the Buu Saga, no one other than the original Z Fighters, apart from the Guardians of the Earth, have actually stepped foot on the Lookout, therefore no one knows of the existence of it, or the facilities it has (such as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber).
    Last edited by Heald; 18th November 2009 at 03:46 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Posted. Feel free to have the battle go a bit differently than I described. I just HAD to do it that way because... Well, As I said, if you recognize the fight scene, you'll know.

So, will the group willingly hand over the Dragonballs and Hammer...? Or will Rothax have to kill them for it...? Hmmm...

(Spoiler:) Gamma's an Android, so he obviously isn't dead. But it makes for strong motivation to see him fucked up like that, doesnt it?

As for characters:

ROTHAX: More angry than evil. His ball attack is like a Super Saiyan pillbug, but a bit spikier. Totally NOT ripped off of Sonic. Chance to reform: Possible, but unlikely. Actually gives a damn about his minions and the Earth and will only destroy them if necessary.

BASAWE: Alignment is True Neutral, hence why he doesn't seem to have a stable personality. Trying to find that right balance between logical, good guy, and Saiyan warmongering asshole. Obviously not succeeding.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

HAHA SARAH IS NAPPA!!! Ahem....lol

This rpg is on my list of things to do but Im due to be posting in a few other things in rpg and asb today too. Ill get to it lol

Also Ill describe Retasu in depth and her attacks sometime either today or tues night <3

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Asilynne View Post
    HAHA SARAH IS NAPPA!!!
    Wait...what? Why am I Nappa? o_O

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Elite Trainer

Read the last post my sister, it shall become clear lol

Elite Trainer

Always loved TSF's treatment of the most infamous scene in American DBZ:

Nappa-Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
    Vegeta-It's......1009?
    Nappa-What? Really?
    Vegeta-Yeah.....kick his ass Nappa!
    Nappa-Yay!
    *sounds of the battle are heard off screen*
    Nappa-No! Ow! That doesn't bend that way......THAT DOESN'T BEND THAT WAY!
    Vegeta-Hmm......something about this is.....dammit....Nappa!
    Nappa-*beaten and bloody* WHAT?!
    Vegeta-*said very calm* I had the scouter on upside down.....it's over 9000.....hmm.....
    Nappa-Why do you sound so calm?!
    Vegeta-Because it's not a problem.....
    Nappa-But.....
    Vegeta-......for me!

Veteran Trainer

I don't see a PM, but I gotta say you've gotten me impressed, Rudy. The SSJ2 music perfected it.

Whatever you and Heald are planning, let me in on it, yeah?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer

Yeah when I wrote that I was actually out of town and visting a friend in Indiana. He's got free wireless internet because he's renting out the apartment above the computer store his landlord owns. However due to the distance from the main access point it's sometimes rather spotty and tempermental, especially if the business computers within the store were left on to do automatic updates. As a result just after I finally got that post up I had a total crash and couldn't send out that PM. In any case it should be in your inbox within 5-10 of this post Blade ^_~

EDIT-Forgot to add in something good for a laugh or two:

Mr. Popo-Alright! Listen up your maggots! The pecking order goes like this: you, the dirt, the bugs that live in the dirt, Popo's stool, Kami and then finally Popo......any questions?
    Krillin-Ye....
    Popo-PECKING ORDER!
    *throws Krillin off the top of the lookout*
    Popo-Enjoy the climb back up bitch!

Seriously guys.....look up DBZ Abridged right now on You Tube. You won't regret it. Just make sure it's the real deal and not some poor imitation ^_~
    Last edited by Master Rudy; 16th November 2009 at 09:38 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Make sure you guys all come back and lambaste Rudy for screwing up the quotes left and right too.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm half tempted to sing the DBZA version of "Be a man" now.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Elite Trainer

You'll have to forgive me Blade. I didn't have the spare 45 minutes or so to let the episodes slowly and painfully load up on this dial up connection. I'm so sorry I didn't get them 100% right!
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Is making this place terminal Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

:0 I don't belong here! I was going to come here and drop the Mr. Popo quote, but Rudy beat me to it! *rolls outta here*
    Thank you Saffire Persian. (Complete list coming soon)
    Awards: Contest Ribbons~ Unown Awards ~ Fanfiction Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post

...while you sleep.
    ".....Congratulations. You're the KROOOOOOOZE of female weeaboos. -w-;;;" -Blademaster about my Dragonball Z summary of what I know.

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom_Lover View Post
    :0 I don't belong here! I was going to come here and drop the Mr. Popo quote, but Rudy beat me to it! *rolls outta here*

Popo-*said in a creepy monotone with an extreme close up* Byyyyyeeeeee.....

Elite Trainer

Nice post Heald. I myself am going to hold off on covering the battle from my PoV for now to hopefully give everyone a chance for their reactions. Either way in the next day or two I'll toss up that fight from my PoV and the reaction to being teleported to Kami's Lookout

EDIT-Oh and MoP is back.......where you been man? It was fun reading for Van but we had to move on as if you were never there since you pulled a Mika and seemingly dropped off the face of the Earth.

nananananananana BATFLEA! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

lol believe it or not I'm gonna put together a post tonight after work, but all day I'm gonna try to figure out what to say since apparently I've been unconscious the whole time. Did I get carried to the Lookout? I has no idea -_-. Also more on Hammer's character later when I have time .
    "A closed mouth gathers no feet."
    -Benjamin Franklin

why wub woo Moderator

I left it deliberately open so if people wanted to stay, or leave early, or go to the Lookout, then fine. Didn't want to make those decisions on your behalf.

Also, glad to see you back MoP. I might PM you at some point.

Elite Trainer

Well following that last turn of events I must say that I'm curious as to the direction this could possibly take now. I assume it's going to be along the lines of attempting to train and power up for the upcoming battles. While I don't know what exactly Heald has in mind I did go ahead and take the liberty of converting time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber into real time in the event that it ever comes into play in this RPG or any potential sequels. The last few times on the list are approximate times since nailing down an exact time could potentially be off one way or another.

HTC time=Earth time
    1 year=24 hours
    6 months=12 hours
    3 months=6 hours
    30 days=2 hours
    2 weeks=1 hour (approx)
    1 week=30 minutes (approx)
    1 day=4 minutes, 15 seconds (approx)

In the event it does come into play either now or in the future just bear the rules in mind. No more than two people at once. Total maximum useage for one person is two years. Past that you become trapped.

As for me I'm going to hold off on my PoV post until after I get home from work tonight. I'm off at midnight so unless I've got some kind of computer problem stopping me then expect my post a few hours after that ^_~

why wub woo Moderator

Actually the only two people at once was an error and has since been retconned since 4 people (Buu, Piccolo, Goten and Trunks) were all in the HBC. The actual statement is there is only enough food in there for 2 people for a year.

Elite Trainer

Not to mention we should all keep in mind that, should any of us enter the chamber, we definitely won't be able to do it for a year. It'll be everyone's first time, and we are far far weaker than the Z fighters were when they did it. Just thought I'd suggest that to keep it realistic.

Also, following classic DBZ format, SOMEONE is going to have to go take on Rothax while we train. I'm thinking I'll have Hammer do that, since he was thrashed by Rothax the first time and spent the second fight completely unconscious. I'll make Hammer feel ashamed/guilty/whatever and fly off in a huff to get his ass beat again. Someone will need to come save me though so I don't die XD. Maybe I'll talk to Sarah about that.
    -Benjamin Franklin

why wub woo Moderator

Actually it was Shimuto that kicked Hammer's ass first time round, right?

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Someone will need to come save me though so I don't die XD. Maybe I'll talk to Sarah about that.
    This could actually work out for both you and me James. Plus this could potentially put an abandoned idea of mine back onto the table as well. I said I may eventually put up a profile for Shitagi's mother. As I'm going to start having her interact with Shitagi on the side I guess that'll make her fair game for anyone wanting to use her. As a result here's a profile for reference:

Name-Victoria Son Summers (Victoria Briefs in public)
    Race-Saiyan/Human
    Age-49
    Gender-Female
    Appearance-A absolute dead ringer for Bulma with the obvious addition of a Saiyan tail. Victoria stands at 5'8" tall. Her normal clothing choices tend to hide how she really looks and despite having a slender looking appearance, she is actually quite fit. Clothing wise she normally wears a long sleeve black shirt, blue jeans and a blue CC jacket. If she's actually training she'll swap out for the traditional orange/blue gi the Z Fighters wear with a long sleve shirt. Victoria also has Saiyan Armor with light green spandex for times when she expects trouble. Finally as a part Saiyan she doesn't look her age at all and looks more like she's in her late 20's to early 30's.
    Personality-Just like her son she's got an absolute love for science and fighting. In her later years however she's leaned more towards science since Capsule Corperation needed someone to run it. Can be extremely friendly but will not take crap from anyone. As a result if you make her angry then she'll be more than willing to trade insults with you ala Vegeta. Refuses to allow her son and the other Z Fighters brush off serious injuries as minor and will do everything she can to keep them from pushing too far when hurt.
    History-Daughter of Goten and Bra. While Gohan focused on science and business in his later years, his brother went more the route of Goku. As a result Goten didn't really settle down until he was almost 40. It wasn't until he was in his mid 40's that he slowly backed away from fighting, married and started a family. Due to the union of Goten and Bra, Victoria has been in both worlds for as long as she can remember. On the one hand she got a crash course in many forms of science and business thanks to Bra and Bulma. On the other side of things she wanted to fight and compete at a young age much to the surprise of the Z Fighters. As far as martial arts goes she's been trained at one time or another by her father, her uncle and both of her grandfathers. This gives Victoria a frightening range of skills in battle. However due to the long years of peace as well as eventually needing to run CC her skills and power level have suffered. Without the aid of Kaio Ken she can only max out at about 5000. The most she's ever done as far as fighting goes was become the Tenkaichi Budokai champion for three years running before withdrawing to help run CC.
    (NOTE-Anything else you need to know about her history has been covered in Shitagi's profile/history/posts at one point or another. Unlike Shitagi however she's still perfectly willing to fly numerous ships and used the accident with her husband as a chance to develop much safer engine systems. Shitagi still refuses to try them out however.)
    Techniques-As noted above the wide range of teachers she has had gives Victoria an extremely wide range of skills. As a result expect her to adapt to nearly any situation. Her most used attacks include the Kamehameha, Final Flash, Burning Attack, Kienzan and Solar Flare. She can use the base Kaio Ken with almost no ill effects and can push as far as X4 if need be. However just like Shitagi's X3 she'll fizzle out very fast if she goes that far. For added destructive power she can use Vegeto/Gogeta's Final Kamehameha but the end result is the same as a KKx4. In the event that she actually COMBINES FK with KKx4.....well look at Tien during the Saiyan Saga or Majin Vegeta during the fight with Buu if you have any doubts about the outcome. As with Shitagi don't be too surprised if she whips out something you are flat out not expecting in a battle.
    Relationships-Most obviously her son. Was extremely close friends/family with nearly all the original Z Fighters and as such she considers herself the last survivor of the original group despite the fact that she's never faced a serious threat.
    Theme-Character theme: Cammy's Theme (SF4)
    Battle theme: Battle on Namek (DBZ: Budokai)
    Other-Will be the primary supplier of gi's, armor and technology to the group as they are needed. As far as items go if Shitagi can't fix it she can. If she can't fix it then she's either lacking the parts or your fucked

Treat her as an NPC and use her as you need her. If Heald is ok with it however I may potentially make one or two posts with her as the situation dictates ^_~
    Last edited by Master Rudy; 20th November 2009 at 09:18 AM.

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Actually it was Shimuto that kicked Hammer's ass first time round, right?
    Fuck I don't remember, it was one of those ugly ass aliens
    -Benjamin Franklin

Veteran Trainer

Would Hammer need saving, though? Rothax knows the Namekians are linked to the Dragonballs. He also knows that Hammer is no match for him (No offense.). He wouldn't kill one of his biggest leads.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    Would Hammer need saving, though? Rothax knows the Namekians are linked to the Dragonballs. He also knows that Hammer is no match for him (No offense.). He wouldn't kill one of his biggest leads.
    Blade does bring up a good point. However chances are Hammer may not know this. Depending on what happens perhaps Rothax may look to incapacitate any Namekians he fights in an attempt to get more info about the Dragon Balls. He could also try the whole "give me the DB's or he dies" bluff. Granted this would never work on Shitagi or the other Namekians but for the most part everyone else within the group doesn't know the rules behind them. That bluff on the right person could potentially get somebody who may not be as well versed in the lore to bite on it.

EDIT-And as another thing to note if Rothax manages to capture anyone he could just toss a temper tandrum in the event that none of the Z Fighters are willing to trade over DB's to save the life of that character. All he needs to do is a quick check of his own radar readings to make sure none are potentially in the way and then proceed to level a few cities as extra incentive.
    Last edited by Master Rudy; 20th November 2009 at 09:51 AM.

why wub woo Moderator

Hey guys, important announcement.

Basically, to keep this RPG from slowing down like it did earlier, I'd really like people to post either here or in the RPG thread at least once a week and at least one IC post in the RPG every two weeks. Of course, if you're waiting for someone else to post, that's understandable.

Can people also post here and let me know where their characters are and what they're up to, and also if they have a Dragonball? Just so I know who is still alive and such. If you haven't posted within a week, I'll assume you aren't really that interested, unless your internet is dead, or you're on holiday, or whatever.

Zaito: At the Lookout, recovering.
    Furuto: Getting senzu beans from Koran
    Kuji: At Lookout, about to brief the team
    Shimuto: Gone back to the ship, may move again soon. Has a Dragonball.

Veteran Trainer

OK, so, continued here at the behest of Heald:

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster
    Shimuto has the one he found.

Rothax has the one he just took from the ground Retasu blew up.

Basawe has the one that Shitagi gave him.

Gavin has the one in the statue.

Van has the one he found in the tree.

Where did those other 2 come from?
    Rudy...?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer

Gamme: Currently in pieces on the battlefield.

why wub woo Moderator

Actually we teleported you to the look-out.

M_c, how would repairing Gamma work? You said he has a regenerative ability. Would a mixture of Shitagi's smarts and Kuji's healing abilities be able to fix him to a point where he could regenerate himself? And how conscious would he be in this state?

Elite Trainer

Ah yes, forgot about that ^_^;;. Well, he was taken apart by Rothax (literally), so some repairs (basically, putting him in one piece at least) would be enough before his self repair system kicked in.

As for his state, I would imagine barely concious.

Asilynne and I have a small idea for Gamma's repairs.

Elite Trainer

Hammer: At lookout, about to pull a Vegeta and go after Rothax (by himself, of course)
    -Benjamin Franklin

GAR-BAGE DAY! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Van Osiku: Currently in a valley, location unknown, even to him. Has a Dragonball. May not know exactly what it is.

Backstory is... not completely determined.
    The Place That Is No More - Because the world needed to hear me rant and rave.

My ASB A-Team: Qwerty (Magneton), Cici (female Shuckle), Pudge (male Persian), Fuji (male Torkoal), Light (Starmie), Matthias (male Flygon) (six others)

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I thought Kura had the Dragonball that the Hammer/Gamma/Retasu/Kura group found? O_o I could've sworn it was mentioned in one of my posts. I'd have to go back and check though.

Anyway, I AM still in this RPG, and I'm working on a post for Kura, but RL has been kicking my ass lately and I haven't had much time/energy for RPing. I've been keeping up with reading other posts though and I should have mine up soon. Sorry for the delay.

Anyway as far as whereabouts: Kura is at the Lookout with a busted hand. And (?)She has a Dragonball(?)

EDIT: Found the part I was talking about:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Espeon View Post

As their rather rag-tag group of fighters flew toward the mounting battle, Kura gazed down at the shimmering orange orb in her hand. The two red stars printed on it's surface seemed to gaze back at her, almost taunting. This was only one of seven Dragonballs, and they would need all of them in order to be granted their two wishes.
    Last edited by Kuro Espeon; 22nd November 2009 at 10:21 PM.

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    OK, so, continued here at the behest of Heald:

Rudy...?
    That would be my fault. When we originally got the Dragon Radar I had Shitagi note that there were only X dots on the Radar, which suggests that several DB's were gathered in one spot. Upon checking the Radar and his scouter he confirmed that it was Geno Squad and that they were moving to another DB. It went uncontested for some time. So prior this DB confusion I counted the following:

-The DB Gav is defending
    -Shitagi's Four Star Ball
    -The one Retasu's group found
    -The one Van just got

That leaves three left. It was already confirmed in one post that Geno Squad had one DB and were on the way to look for another. By the time Shitagi got his Radar I had assumed that since everyone else was tied up in their own side stories that they had gotten their second ball uncontested. It didn't seem unreasonable to think that since Rothax's group has their own variant of Dragon Radar. By the time Shitagi got his Radar he noted the number of missing DB's on the Radar, cross referenced with his scouter to see if they were being held by allies and deducted that Rothax's group had at least two and were on the way to getting a third.

Now personally I think there is some confusion as to the DB in the forest we just fought in. It seemed to me anyway that Retasu and Kura had pocketed that one away and I could not see them losing that one unless it was by force. One way or another I'm sure it'll all be sorted out. Worst case is if Heald needs to say Shitagi panicked and made a mistake during the cross referencing then that's fine. Being a genius doesn't make one immune to mistakes after all ^_~

As for me you guys know I'm intrested. As for Shitagi his status is critical but stable. He almost used enough ki to outright kill himself from the combination of exaustion and injuries he had already suffered prior to his Kaio Ken. Granted they weren't too serious but don't forget about the awful strain that KK puts on the body. After all the end of the Saiyan Saga did imply that Goku would have been an outright cripple if it wasn't for that Senzu Bean he got while in the hospital. Due to the timely manner in which the group got to the Lookout he'll live, make a full recovery and be slightly stronger now thanks to his Saiyan genes ^_~

Veteran Trainer

So the good guys have 2 Dragonballs, the bad guys have 1, Gavin has 1, and Van has 1.

We'd better speed this RPG up. If Rothax is totally empty-handed after the group's getaway, the Earth is NOT going to survive very long.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer

Sarahs char has the dragonball for our group atm. Although Retasu is going to want to hang onto it XD

And yeah with my next post Ill continue with the plan we've come up with for fixing Gamma. It should be coming either tonight after work or tomorrow, since Ive finally got some time off work ^v^