View Poll Results: Do you think this is the best thread on TPM?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 30.77%
  • NO

1 7.69%
  • WTFITS

1 7.69%
  • RAINBOW SNOWCONES

7 53.85%

Thread: Smiley Town, Episode II: Attack of the Grin [Now with over 1.5 million page views!]

Hybrid View

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Smiley Town, Episode II: Attack of the Grin

There's riots in London. It's so complicated why it's happening, but it's gone beyond protest and justice. People are just losing it. We got evacuated from work and Wimbledon (where I live) is being patrolled, shops are boarded up. Expecting a big scene tonight.

To commemorate, I'm drafting a huge riot into my fic. It's been oddly inspiring.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Smiley Town, Episode II: Attack of the Grin

I'm worried for all of you near and/or being affected by the riots. o_o You're the third that's mentioned it being close. Samchu told me about it last night and today in Pingchat Becki was telling me how it was headin' for her work. ._. Hope you all keep safe!

<.< On the note of extreme weather, Canada is a lot of fun. Where I live (town near Toronto), we had a tornado touch down a year or two ago, another time giant hail (we have some saved in our freezer), a wind storm that nearly blew my friend's car off the road... Semi-recently we had a storm that didn't really do a lot in the terms of rain or wind, but there was tons of lightning and thunder, and it was frikkin aweesoommmeee.

As for temperatures, Canada can go from 40C in summer, to -40C in winter pending on the year. (admittedly there was one year where we had a green christmas -_-, unhappysauce.)

I love this country XD ♥