Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M-E-W: Defiance (It begins!)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default M-E-W: Defiance (It begins!)

Let's roll! Here's the intro, and the first post. Please post your character from above ya first post, so we know who you are....
    All New Characters, please make sure you get to Mew Castle ASAP in your posts, so we can begin the main story.

M-E-W: DEFIANCE

It’s pretty strange. I havn’t seen peace in quite some time...yet now there is no evil hanging over us anymore.
    It’s been 4 months or so since our last major ‘adventure’, if that's what you want to call it... Now, I’m all for a bit of adventure from time to time, but nothing like what happened. I lost friends. Close friends. I lost them to evil. Thankfully, we were able to bring most of them back at…at…The Cape of Lost time…
    So now we’re mostly all here. Mostly. There’s Me , Arctic. (Male Mew; Played by Me) And Tornado (Male Dragonite, Played by Me..). Crystal ( Female Mew, Played by Kuro Espeon.. Jewel (Female Mew, CrystalÂ’s sister, played by B4). Far (Male Mew, played by B4). Taylor (Human, played by Artie52..i think..). Ordos (Male Scyther, played by Me..). Heck, Farlander (Male Lugia, played by Kuro Espeon) and Flashwing ( Male Ho-oh, played by me..) are still around. although we havn't had direct contact for a while. Repturroc (Strange creature, played by B4) dissapeared during our fight at the Cape Of Lost time. Alex left us to continue his journey. We couldn’t bring back Cizora at the Cape, because we could only revive three beings. Then there was my and Crystal’s daughter from the future, Byakko...

But the peace won’t last, will it? There’s always something out there.
    See, since Cizora died, Mew Castle has been without a ‘Protector’. The Protector looks over the castle, and supposedly over all who reside in itÂ…heh. No Chance there. The First Protector was Ramses, (Male Mewtwo) who died at KalidorÂ’s hand.(Kalidor is Ramses’ Brother, an Evil Mewtwo..) Cizora was the second. (She was a Celebi) She died also, killed by the glitch, Missingno. (The annoyingly evil one…)
    And now. Mew Castle is without a Protector. And I sense something. Two strong minds. Coming near.

---

Race: Mew
    Name: Arctic
    Appearance: A cold blue coloured Mew. Ruffled fur where you would picture hair on a human, really.
    Personallity: He's been though alot. At the start, he was cocky, full of courage, and ready to roll. Now he's more cautios, and very protective of his 'Family', for it's all he has left. He & Crystal are engaged in a romantic sort of thing...
    Other: He can morph into a perfect Human, a power Kalidor gave him long ago...smite me if I can remember how, if only we had the old files...

Arctic

"I can sense it. They're coming."
    I looked beside me, and saw Tornado, my Dragonite freind, standing beside me. We were both on the castle roof, looking out over the sunset.
    <<< I can sense it also...But who? >>>
    Tornado closed his eyes, and took a deep breath in. I watched, puzzled, as he breathed out.
    "Xiaso. And Xiaro."
    <<< I can't say i've heard of them...>>>
    Tornado laughed for a second.
    "Xiaso and Xiaro. Among us Dragonites, they're rivalry is legendary. They're the two brothers of the skies. Legendary Pokemon. And my guess is that they both want the position of M-E-W Guardian."
    <<< What's so damned special about it? >>>
    "The power, Arctic. The power. I suppose Cizora and Ramses never mentioned it, because they never abused it. Never really thought of it. They used it for good. If they get they're hands on it, then who knows what they'll do..."
    <<< But they're not evil, right? >>>
    Tornado laughed again.
    "You can never really tell, Arc. The younger of the brothers, Xiaro, is supposedly peaceful and caring, much like Cizora. Xiaso, however, is more your Farlander type. He'll grab power whenever he can."
    <<< So we let Xiaro take the posistion. Big deal. >>>
    Tornado sighed.
    "They'll fight for it. They'll fight to the death. And anyway...we can't choose who takes the position. The Circle was supposed to do that.
    I blinked, then stared at Tornado for a moment.
    <<< The CIRCLE? The Circle aint around no more. Half of it's dead. And Farlander and Flashwing? I havn't seen or sensed them for ages..>>>
    "So we let them fight for it. It's the only thing we can do...."
    <<< How long before they get here? >>>
    "I'd guess a few hours. Maybe a day."

Then it happened. I sensed something so big that my head flung itself into a massive pain. I almost toppled over, as a huge wind engulfed the castle. The sound was unbearable, i felt like my ears were splitting in two..
    <<< WHAT The hell...>>>
    I was flung back into one of the turrets. I felt a quick jab of pain as i smashed into it. I saw Tornado follow me yelling as he was yanked back by the winds, and a loud crashing sound followed him . I heard muffled voices from down below, in the castle...
    "What th......elp..........ewl?" I think it was Crystal. Everything was happening so fast, i didn't have much time to think. I heard several loud sounds, like planes flying low nearby. I saw several light blue streaks fly across the sky at high speeds. There were flashes. Bright flashes. Loud sounds, like explosions....

Then it all came to a quick halt. I shook my head, and looked around. There was little damage. I was about to shout something at Tornado, when i noticed something falling from the sky. it was a Box of sorts, covered in strange markings and surrounded by a Purple Aurora. It slowed it's decent and landed quietly in the center of the roof. I stared at it for a moment, then stepped towards it. Tornado stuck out an arm to block me.
    " It could be dangerous. I bet it's connected to what just happened."
    <<< I know what i'm doing. Please. >>>
    Tornado growled, then sighed. He dropped his arm.
    " Be careful."
    I gave him a lopsided grin. <<< Hey. It's me we're talking about here! >>> before he could reply, i walked forward to the box. I bent over, and picked it up in my hands. The glow around it seemed to get stronger as i held it.
    "What is it?"
    <<< I don't know. We'll take it down, see what the others think. Maybe Crystal and Jew->>>
    I stopped when mentioning Jewel. Jewel. Old Jewel. Thank god she was still alive. But barely. She wasn't the same. She never spoke much, and when she did, we couldn't understand her. She always looked at us without emotion, or sometime with anger and sadness in her eyes. Jewel. Poor Jewel. I wished more than anything to see her back to herself again, mostly because it was depressing Crystal. I couldn't bare to see her like that. I love her. More than anything. Anything ever. Tornado, ever the empath, sensed what i was thinking.

"Don't worry Arc. We'll think of something. We always do."
    <<< I hope you're right, Tornado. I hope you're right. >>>

[EDIT: About 2 and a half years after original post, i've gone back and improved it slightly. heh...we have been going for a hell of a long time. are we setting any records? Heh...at least I can spell friend now. Original writing left unedited so I can laugh at myself and see how much my English has matured...]
    Arctic: A

<<<.>>>

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Race: Pichu
    Name: Sam
    Appearance: He's blood red except for 3 black stripes across his back.
    Personality: He's not a bad guy but he won't take cr@p from ANYONE!
    Other: Not really

Sam
    -------

I sat up in the grassey field and rubbed the back of my head. That had to have been the seventh butt kicking I'd taken this week.
    I looked around my surroundings, I didn't have the slightest clue where the hell I was. Last thing I remembered was losing a battle to a wild Graveller.
    I cursed under my breath. Why did evolving have to be so hard?
    The wind blew against my back and I looked up. I could see a castle in the distance. I shrugged my shoulders, I figured I'd head over there. Maybe I'd find some more wild pokemon to fight.
    Taking to all fours I ran. Swiftly and quickly towards the castle.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Race: Mew (Pokemon)
    Name: Jewel
    Appearance: She is probably the smallest of all the mews... She's a light, almost-white like blue with amazingly crystallic-like eyes. Her tail is extremely long and graceful looking... and her feet are chibish.
    Personallity: She used to be kind... caring.. innocent. But after being locked in the 'void' forever... and forgotten. She's changed. She seems as if she was always in a daze... and she some times doesn't listen. Its almost as if she isn't there mentally... Whenever Crystal or the others talk to her, she looks at them with this mournful, almost betrayed gaze and then ignores them. When she does speak... it doesn't make sense.
    Pokemon: N/A
    Other: Crystal's Sister.

Jewel - (F) - Mew

The sky... it was blue. Why did the sky have to be blue? Black would have suited it better... or red. The colors of what the world really was. That was what it should be...
    I was sitting upon the outside of the castle, on one of the large stones which embroidered the castle. It was quite up here... I hated this, but it was better then being inside.
    Then... in the midst of it all, a blast of wicked, evil wind came out. Swirls of blue came about... and I cursed at teh color again.
    Didn't they know that the color blue was horrible?
    I had blue in me... and I was horrible. I was worthless. Everything else was too. They shouldn't be blue. Blue was happy, innocent... nothing was that. Not anymore.

I watched as a violet box suddenly fell from the sky. I watched it blankly, as it feel some where. Oh well... it didn't matter.
    Go back inside.
    There was a voice... but I didn't look at it. I knew who or what it was... the white being, he was labeled 'Far'.
    Far was white... I hated that too. He should be black... or brown, to suit his dirty ways.
    Look at me da**it!
    His words grew louder... but I did not look.
    I did not care.
    Fine... be that way you pathetic little child. You are alive, and you should be thankful for that... you are just...
    The angry voice went away, and I kept my blank stare at the nothingness blue sky.
    It shouldn't have been blue... it should be black... or red.

Race: Pokemon (Mew-like creature)
    Name: Repturroc
    Appearance: She looks identical to a mew except for alterations. She's completely midnight black all over... except for a huge tiger-like stripe which slashes across both of her two hind feet. She also has a jewel upon her forehead, blood-red in color which is in the shape of a star inside of a cresent moon. Her eyes are also a crimson red... only a touch of a shade darker. Upon her back... are two, dragon-like wings which are black in color, with just a huge of deep, crimson. THe wings are about the size of her body- they've grown since last time.
    Personallity: Rather mysterious... she seems evil one point, and good the next. Caring , and then totally ruthless. She's a puzzle... yet, it is obvious she always seems to know something the others do not.
    Pokemon: N/A
    Other: She's disappeared... but will tend to drop in from time to time.

Repturroc - (F) - Mew-like creature
    [][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The world... seemed more peaceful. But it wasn't... evil was far from gone, wrongs were far from being right... and the corrupted were far from ever being peaceful. The emotionless were far from hope... and faith was dying.
    Ah, how the world always was.
    [ Look at the world, oh how it so cries..
    Everyone lives and everyone dies...
    Wrongs are not right, right are not wrongs..
    The happy will fade, along with all songs...]

A gleeful black, red-striped figure playfully floated amongst the dark branches of a forest. It was night there... wherever this figure was. Giggling madly at her own song, she slowly sat upon a branch, as she watched a black butterfree attack a defensless weedle. It was a pointless fight... nothing triggered it, there was no meaning in it. The black butterfree had just suddenly started attacking it... the weedle, for no reason.
    The battle was rather short... and weedle lost. It lay there now... paralyzed, as the she-figure watched it.
    [ Oh the castle is lost,
    Because of the cost,
    To bring back three,
    So that they could see,
    What being apart,
    Of the castle of art,
    Could unfurl,
    to affect the world..]

She giggled again at her riddles, and slowly gazed up at the night sky.
    The figure of course... was the Repturroc, the Time Corruptor... the Neutral being who could be good one moment, evil the next... who did not involve herself, but some how was deeply involved..

Name: Far
    Appearance: Pure white... almost glowing white with icy blue eyes with just a hint of violet shade with in them. He's medium sized..
    Personallity: Very cynical, wicked humor. He's changed too... he used to be kind and caring, but ever since the last adventure.. or actually, ever since the BEGINNING of the last adventure... he was consumed by anger and hate. AFter the end of the adventure... he's agreed to join with the MEWS but he's the most cynical and ruthless of the group. They still don't quite trust him fully...
    He has the ability to shape shift into several pokemon forms.
    Other: ^

Far - (M) - Mew
    <><><><><><><>

I floated down the corrador, and suddenly saw Crystal.
    She was floating there... and it seems like she was about to talk with Arctic. Both of them looked at my angered, flustered face.
    <What is it Far> Crystal asked, looking concerned but y et... I knew they didn't quite trust me. Id idn't care... what mattered to me was NOT involved around others... being social wasn't my priority.
    Your stupid sister... that is what. I tell her she is acting like a child... I tell her to come inside. Of course, the little fool doesn't... she just stares off at the sky, unmoving in her-
    <<< Enough Far! >>> Arctic glared, as Crystal looked deeply hurt. I shrugged... rolling my eyes. They didn't like to 'talk' about Jewel's condition... why, I would never fathom...
    We all see what has become of her, I don't think we should-
    <<< I said ENOUGH! Drop this matter!>>> Arctic narrowed his eyes at me, and I sighed aggitated. Tornado was there too now, and I slowly floated up to chink in the higher walls. I sat with in it, staring down at the three. They gazed at me... but then decided to start their conversation. Arctic... I noticed now, how he was holding a small, rectangular box... which glowed a viberant purple-like color. It was fasinating... how did he find such a thing? More importantly... what was it?
    Remaining silent, I listened... eager to here what they had gathered.
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I turned away from far, and concentrated on the Box i held in my hand. I could sense energy in in. Lots of energy. I glanced at Crystal. She seemed as puzzled as me.
    "Maybe it's a Psychic code? A Message carrier os sorts?" She suggested.
    "Maybe. But if it is, how do we open it?" Tornado replied. Crystal shrugged. "Beats me."
    <<< Hmmmm...>>>
    I directed all my Psyche at the box. It seemed to glow even more.
    <<< It's certainly tuned to Psychic codes.>>>
    "Could i take a look?" Crystal asked.
    <<< Sure.>>>
    I handed the box over to Crystal. The purple glow suddenly ceased.
    Hah. It dosn't like you. Far sneered.
    "Huh?"
    Tornado forwned, then took the box from Crystal's hands. She made an offended grunt, but didn't do anything. The Box still didn't glow.
    "Weird...Arc, you take it." he handed it back to me. As soon as it touched my hands, the purple glow ignited again.
    "Arctic, i think's it's a message for you.." Crystal said. I nodded.
    <<< Then we should find a way to play it..>>>

<<<.>>>

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Race: Human
    Name: Senshi Irei
    Appearance: Senshi is around 5'7/8. If you look under the layered dark blonde hair, which falls a few inches below her shoulders, you'll find two Meowth ears, (But they're sort of turned down.) where normal human ones should be. Her eyes are a clear sapphire blue, with swirls of metallic silver, and her skin is lightly tanned. She can usually be seen stalking around in dark blue jeans, and a crimson clingy-ish shirt, alon with black sneakers.
    Personality: She's quite naive to the ways of the wide world, and seems very innocent. Despite this, she often seems sad, as if she knows something, that shouldn't of happened. She can also sometimes seem to be very depressed...
    She can have rapid mood swings, and can go slightly insane. I suggest you duck and cover when she does. She's a trouble maker, but really just loves to make others laugh. She means to do well, she's just a klutz...She also often spaces out.
    Pokemon: A Clefable, Stardust. (Meha. Ha. Heh.) A baby Meowth, Cosmoia. (See History)
    History: Senshi was brought up in Saffron. She left to be a Trainer when she was ten. Perhaps to escape the havoc that was going on. Her mother was depressed, and so was she. She was an only child, no one to really depend on. She left Saffron one bitterly cold winter night, leaving a note for her mother. (Though, she now apparently has a fourteen year old step-brother. Her mother's remarried, though she doesn't know...Oo')
    Her Dad went missing when she was six. He's supposedly been seen at the Lake of Rage, but that was over two years ago now.
    Meowth ears, you ask? She was witnessing the hatching of a baby Meowth (Now Cosmoia). When she reached to pick up the egg, there was an explosion. She lived (obviously), but appeared to have aquirred Meowth ears. Some scientists claim a transfer of DNA. Frankly, she doesn't really care. They're awfully sensitive, too...
    Stardust, she found as a little baby Clefairy, abandoned in Mt. Moon by her mother due to a rampaging Onix. She found the mother, but the baby bounced after her, happily chanting 'Clefairy!'. She evolved due to some crators falling near where she was hiking, apparently they contained some Moon Stone.
    Other: *chainsaws Other* Hmm? Other? What Other? ^-^;

-Senshi - Human-
    ----------
    I gazed foreward to that endless horizon. Damn, it seemed to taunt me.
    <You'll never make it far, Senshi. Not far at all. Accomplishment, Senshi? Accomplishment is for fools, for day-dreamers. For those pretend heroes.> My mother's drunken voice echoed in my head. Sure, she was depressed, and desperately tried to drink her cares away...but they were still some of the most hurtful words I had ever heard. Hanging my head, I trudged on.
    "Meow, meow?" Came the high cry of Cosmo. I picked her up, and rubbed her head with my knuckles. Purring, she layed herself across my shoulders.
    My only other Pokeball was on my belt. Stardust, the Clefable.
    I walked on. What was I looking for?
    Oh, right.
    Mew Castle.
    I had heard some of the villagers' rumors about it. Intrigued, I had headed in the faint guidelines of an elder.
    I hadn't found anything so far.
    Suddenly it appeared, like a mirage. I started to jog towards it, but it always seemed to be one step ahead. Gritting my teeth, I sped into a sprint, suddenly screeching to a stop.
    The door was right in front of me...
    Looking around warily, I sweared I could almost see faint outlines of Pokemon...I must of been seeing things again.
    Cosmo mewed, as if she knew something. I hushed her, and tried to open the door.

---------
    Hope that's okay. ^-^;

{...What is your Wish?...}

Beside Myself Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hehe... two people at once... Joltstorm/Hyperness's at mua house. We're..... supposed to be studying. Feh.

MINE OWN
    Race: Flareon! Whee flareon!
    Name: Rolf Mitmakis
    Appearance: Like a thinner version of a Flareon, with the yellow ruff lying flat like a collie's ruff, and the puff on the top of his head is sorta like an anime hairstyle thing. (Looks like it's pulled back in a ponytail with fringe.) His eyes are green-amber.
    Personallity: Happy.... very happy.... almost all the time. O_o Talks a lot, sings a lot, bumps into rocks a lot and insinuates a lot (or is a busybody, if you prefer). Loyal, and impulsive. His brain, technically, is usually not functioning. And he speaks with extreme punctuation, like "this!!!!". ^_^()
    Pokemon: Mer.
    Other: Nyet.

FOR HYPERNESS IS A GOOD THING
    Race: Human, since there seem to be a slight shortage of them)
    Name: Siedah Gupai, called Sie for short.
    Appearance: Has long silver hair that falls past his shoulders. Garnet eyes, and a cold expression. Is vain. Wears a long, flowing green robe, and pants underneath. The robe has some signs and symbols etched all over in silver thread. Is well built, and tall, almost 6 feet. Handsome, if you go for the tall, quiet guys.
    Personallity: Doesn't enjoy talking much, and hates overly talkative people. Quite arrogant, and doesn't enjoy fighting. Prefers to sit back adn make caustic comments.
    Pokemon: One talkative Dewgong - I assume Pokemon can speak?-(irony of ironies).
    Other: Likes to eat, especially sweet stuff. Can stuff himself without getting fat, horrid fella. And if allowed, telekinetic powers...please? He also hates people touching his hair and is extremely protective about it.
    --------------------
    Rolf/Flareon/Male
    -----------------------------

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeew Castle!!!! Mewwwwwwwww Castle!!!!!! Anyone going thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat way?!??!?!? Could they show me the way??????? Pleaaaaaase?!?!?!"

Rolf was currently in the position made famous by hitchhikers everywhere, with a paw jerking in the vague direction of where he considered the castle to be. He was fascinated by the legends surrounding the place, and he'd heard happy happy fabulous tales of it from his grandmother. Therefore, he wanted to explore it. YaaaaaaaaYyyy!!!!

He launched himself onto the nearest 'victim of circumstances' that seemed to be heading in the correct direction.

It turned out to be a grey-haired man, lanky and eating a most delicious-looking hotdog. Rolf immediately decided he was hungry and took a playful swipe at it, whereupon it disappeared into the man's mouth in one gulp.

Rolf wasn't beaten yet. He latched onto the man's long hair and began yanking on it. "HeeeeeeeyIknowyourgointoMewCastle!!! YouAREgoingtoMewCastle! Hardlyanyonegoesthisway!!!!!!! Yesyouare! You are you are you are you are you are!!!!!!!!"
    ----------------------------
    Sie Gupai, male, human.
    -------------------------------------

"Get. Off. Me. Now."

The creature, seeming to be some variety of fire-type eeveelution, heeded not my words. Mildly irritated, I directed a psychokinetic force at it, knocking it off my back.... and my beautiful hair. Years of painstaking cultivation have gone into those exquisite locks of mine. How dare a crass boor like it defile it? With its...... filthy paws, no less!

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! That wasn't nice!!!!" it yelled in frustration. No doubt, my own wonderful tresses were infinitely more precious than its shaggy fur. I directed a cool stare at it.

"Do I look as if I care?"

"Er..... no...! But I thought I'd tell you anyway! Because I'm nice!!!!"

Deciding not to waste my time conversing with a Flare- with it, I turned my back on it and walked off in the direction of the castle.

.....It grabbed my beautiful hair!!!!!! Again!

I hereby proclaimed that my lifelong work will be to eliminate this creature from the face of the earth.

But it wouldn't leave me alone. Everytime I knocked it off its stubborn persistence drove it to return to my glistening crown of magnificent silver strands. Eventually, at the front door of the castle, it grabbed my legs and thanked me for bringing it there.

I kicked it.

What a most unpleasant nuisance.

なぜベストを尽くさないのか?
    fangirling is my real day job

Banned

Race: Human, last time I checked......
    Name: Beth
    Appearance: light blue hair, and dark brown eyes.
    Personallity: Kind and sort of a loner
    Pokemon: Eevee (she calls it Excel)
    Other: Beth and Excel have been together for almost all of their lives and are like best friends......in fact Eevee is Beth's ONLY friend.

Beth~~~~~~

(thinking) This day couldn't be better, I'm playing with Excel, the weather is nice, I have a trip to Mew Island in my plans......."eevee! vee!" Excel sounded worried which wasn't like her. Beth quickly yelled, "Excel, can you hear me?!" she paniced when she didn't receive a response, and started running........right into a trainer who had a Clefable and Meowth. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was running so fast I didn't see you." she said, sounding slightly embrassed. "You haven't seen an Eevee around anywhere by chance have you?"

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Arctic A:
    [qb]I handed the box over to Crystal. The purple glow suddenly ceased.
    Hah. It dosn't like you. Far sneered. [/qb]
    lol

Name: Crystal
    Appearance: Normal Mew sized but most of her fur is pur white except for the pink tips on her ears, feet and tail. Has bright crystal-blue eyes (Hence the name: Crystal...^^;; )
    Personality: Is kind and caring( maybe a little too kind sometimes) and believes that there there is good in everyone (Even the bad guys!). But she doesn't really have alot of self-esteem and is often hard on herself. She hates pain and suffering and therefore absolutly detests all the battles in the past. But she is always ready to stand up and fight with her friends. She is cautious around strangers but once you gain her trust it's hard to lose it!
    History: ....I ain't writing it out. If you want to know then e-mail me...
    Pokemon: uhh...she IS a pokemon.
    Other: Sister of Jewel. Future Mother of Byakko. Arctic's girlfriend (^.^)

Crystal -Mew-{F}
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I watched with curiosity as Arctic and Tornado examined the box. The purple aura surrounding gave off a wierd sort of energy...a cold one. I had never felt anything like it before, and for some reason it was making me uneasy. There was just something about it that didn't feel right to me and I was very wary. But I decided not to say anything to Arctic until we had actually figured out what it was and why it was directed at Arctic.
    ...That was the other thing that worried me. Why was it reacting specifically to Arctic's touch? And if it truly was a message of some kind, then who could possibly want to talk to Arctic? I had feeling deep inside me, call it instinct if you like, that told me that whatever it was, it wasn't good. And the last thing I wanted was for Arctic to get hurt again, especially when we had all had finally achieved a somewhat peaceful life.
    I sighed lightly. All the painful memories from the past came flooding back to me. No matter how har di tried to forget them, I could still see them clearly in mind as if they had just happened yesterday. The pain...the lost friends...ans all those horrible battles. I deeply and dearly wished that they would never have to be repeated again.
    <<"Hey Crys,">> Said Arctic, suddenly snapping me out of my tranced state, <<"Do you think Flashwing would know anything about this?">>
    "I dunno." I replied with a light shake of my head. "It's possible. He is one of the Five Creators, and if this has anything to do with them he may know."
    "Where is he?" Tornado asked.
    "Not sure of that either. I haven't seen him around for a while and you know how he has a habit of wandering off."
    <<"We should probably try and find him.">> Arctic suggested.
    **"Didn't anyone think to ask me perhaps?** came a cold, deep voice from the above rafters. I jumped, startled half to death. **"I'm beginning to think you don't like me, Mews. I'm hurt."**
    We all looked up towards the dark ceiling. And there was a shadowed, hulking bird-like figure perched upon the high rafters, his eyes glowing red ad slightly devilish.
    "Farlander!" I cried.

Race: Lugia
    Name: Farlander
    Appearance: He loks like you're usual Lugia, but witha few small changes. His eyes have a reddish tint that make him look devilish. and his Blue plates are more close to a blackish-blue.
    Personality: Cold on the outside (considering he used to be evil) and has an extremely short fuse. He prefers to be by himself alot and pretends to hates the Mews, but everyone can tell he's starting to soften inside.
    History: Was one of the gaurdian Pokemon that was responsible for creating Missingno (Who he "fondly" called the "Glitch"). Used to be an enemy of the Mews but was forced to join up with them temporarily to help in the battle with Kalidor, during which he mortally wounded and was killed. But before he died he had a strange revelation and looked a life alot differently. Now he has been revived and is currently living in the Cape of Lost Time with the others.
    Other: He has a secret....wahahahaha...(It's so secret even I don't know it yet!)

Farlander -Lugia-{M}
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    **"I'm beginning to think you don't like me, mews. I'm hurt."** I said with cold undertone.
    "Farlander!" Crystal cried when she realized that it was me. Her shocked respones caused me to chuckle lightly.
    **"You sound way to surprised, Crystal. Do you all keep forgetting that I live here now? Hmph. I'm not surprised."**
    <<"What do you want, Farlander?>> said Arctic with an exasperated sighed. I could tell by the tone in his voice that he still didn't trust me fully. That was not surprising considering that there weren't many in this castle that did trust me. But I'll admit that the feeling was mutal. Even though these Mews were the ones responsible for reviving me I still had no intention of becoming their "friend". An ally maybe...but never a friend. I always had the feeling that they only brought me back to life out of spite.
    **"Want? My dear Arctic, I want nothing from you."** I replied, coming out of the shadows and gracefully gliding to the ground next to them. **"I just happened to notice that strange box you all were gawking at and came to have a look-see. Flashwing is not the only one around here who is of the Five Pokemon Sages. I, too, am a Creator, in case you have forgotton, Arctic. I would most likely be of some use to you, perhaps more than Flashwing."** I grinned snidely. Arctic still loathed me, and I just loved rubbing my wisdom in his face.

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I looked at Farlander.
    <<< I'd much rather deal with Flashwing than you, Farlander. But...if you know anything about this, please help.>>>
    Damnit, Farlander enjoyed listening to that. I tried not to let my feelings show. I glanced over at Crystal. She shrugged. Farlander let out a small smile.
    ***Give me it.*** He said.
    I tossed the box to Farlander. The purple glow suddenly ceased. I was about to say something, when the glow reappeared - but this time dark red. Farlander ignored it, and examined the box for a moment.
    *** Aha! *** Farlander. *** Easy. There are several microscopic pads that you must push down, using Psychic power. It's easy...if you're strong enough.*** Farlander smirked, then tossed me the box. He laughed, then stood back a few steps. he folded his wings.

I concentrated on the box. I couldn't feel any pads.
    *** Try harder*** Farlander was enjoying himself again.
    I felt harder. Still nothing. Farlander was about to start laughing, until Tornado shot him a look, which i assumed meant 'Don't bother.' I still couldn't feel anything. I tried again.....and again...
    It took several minutes, but i finally sensed something. Six pads. I pushed on them with my mind. They didn't budge. I tried again. One or two went down. I gave a final push down, and they all snapped into the cube. The Purple glow got brighter, and the box floated out of my hand into the air. It started glowing brighter...
    Then the box exploded.
    It was a small explosion, not enough to hurt anyone. All that was left was a purple glowing...it formed into what seemed to be a screen. Imaged started flashing into exsistance...and sounds

And what a sight it was. It was Mew Castle. or at least, what had used to be Mew castle..... It was in ruins. The forests around it blazed with bright fires. Screams and shouts could be heard. i cringed. It wasn't pleasent. The images suddenly dimmed, and the screen shopwed a face. A Mew. It looked suprisingly like me....

" I can only pra..y that... thi..s reaches you, Arctic. Listen, i don't have ti..me. We're ...unde...r attack. Al..mo..st every..one's dead or dying. Flashwin..g and Farl..ander ..are fightin...g 'them..' off - i do..n't know w...ho 'them...' is - but they're losing. These things ar..e alm..ost in..vincib..le! Not e..ven Flashw...ing kn...ows w..ho they are......bu..t i know who's helping th.. them. Xiaso. XIASO. Xiaro helped us, but he's d...ead. Liste..n carefully...Don..

The message suddenly blanked out. The screen reamined on. I quickly looked around to study eveyone's faces. Tornado was looking serious. Crystal looked shocked, like me. Farlander had his eyes closed. Thinking, maybe. Far just sneered to himself. Then the screen blinked back on...a face appeared on the screen. An elderly Scyther.
    Ordos.

"Arrrrrrhh...Arcti...c, if you g..etr this, god ...hope you do, make sure you don't let Xiaso anyw...here near........... the ca...stle. He's the spy. He's w...orking for ....(The Message convienently blanked out for a second here..)...if he gets in, he'll tell his freinds, Mew castle will be destroyed. (There was a pause)
    This.. is O..rdos. Fr..om a.. year into your f..uture..."

The message blinked out. The screen dissapeard in a whisp of purple smoke. I sighed. A long heavy sigh.
    <<< Not again....>>>

<<<.>>>

Master Trainer

Far - (M) - Mew

Far narrowed his eyes, floating down so now he was level with everyone else. Far gazed at Farlander, and his hate bubbled a bit... but Far respected Farlander far more then he ever respected the other Mews.
    Looks like we will be having war some time... how fun.
    Arctic looked at me...
    <<< So you could be dead or dying? Far some times I think...>>>
    I'd hold your tongue so you don't say anything you'd regret. Besides... with Xiaso and Xiaro coming... you'll need all the allies you can gather.
    I smiled smartly, gazing at Farlander and then at the ceiling as if to jester at Jewel. They rolled their eyes... and Crystal's soft voice spoke.
    " What do we do now..."

Jewel = (F) = Mew

Jewel floated down the corridors... the nice black ones, for they matched what teh world should look like. She suddenly however, found that one of the corridors were brighter... and she narrowed her eyes. But begrudgingly, she went further and came into the large opening where she 'saw' others.
    She knew them... the figure who spoke to her earlier, the white... then there was the ugly blue one... sort of like her, except deeper.
    Blue... she knew that was the worst.
    Then there was her 'relative'... but that didn't matter anymore.
    There was the dragon... and, the bird.
    The Bird... Farlander...
    His image seethed in her mind, but she didn't care... at least he didn't seem to always be cheery, his voice was like the worlds. Hateful... vengeful... how the world should reflect what was happening.
    She heard a bit of what they said... about creatures coming, about destruction... her relative had said, 'what should we do'.

Jewel suddenly floated out from the shadows, flying above them, for they conviently were position sort of in a semi-circle. She gazed at them, with her blank... icy silver eyed gaze... she used to hvae blue eyes... she thought, but they were gone now... who needed blue? She stared at them for only a brief moment, but seemed to stare past them and then she looked away, staring at one of the windows as night fell upon the castle.
    * Llat eum kauhm... *
    She said out loud, her voice making sense... but it always didn't make sense to them. when she spoke like their nonsense babble... they understood, but she did it in riddles.
    They didn't understand..
    Sighing, she flew off through oneof the windows again, to rest upon the top of the castle to welcome the darkness... to sing to the night.
    That was what she loved only...
    [Please Send Tell]

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Race: Human. yeah, there are too few of them, so I'll be one.
    Name: Rose Vered
    Appearance: a bit short, around 5'3. shoulder-length brown-copper hair, gold-brown eyes with a pair of wire-rimmed glasses (so few RPG characters have glasses), green cap, old grey hooded sweatshirt, light green t-shirt, khaki pants.
    Personallity: inteligent, a fairly good knowledge of pokemon, gets along well with most pokemon, slightly shy, so is a bit slow to make human friends.
    Pokemon: Rapidash (Comet), Wooper (Rio), Noctowl (Stella)
    Other: Not really the typical Trainer, sometimes she makes frinds with pokemon and they stick with her for a while. Most leave after a while, but Comet's been with her since he was a little colt. Rose found him abandoned in a forest, so she took care of him, and he sort of adopted her as a foster mother.

Rose (human)
    ~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go Comet!"
    My Rapidash friend leaped forward into a gallop, with me holding on tight to his fiery mane and riding on his back. The two of us were going for a run in the forest, tired of simply walking all day. We had been wandering here and there, partially living off the land and sometimes fighting Trainers for money. I never wanted to be a standard Trainer, just acted like one so i could continue the nomadic life style i liked.
    Suddenly the forest ended and a fareg catsle sprung up in front of us. Even before I called for Comet to stop, he was digging his hooves into the turf and skidding to a halt. Then we both just started at the castle for a moment. Then curiosity got the best of me, and i said to Comet, "I wonder if anyone lives there." Comet turned his head and gave me a look that said, 'You've gpt to be kidding me, you don't really want to go explore it, do you?' I have his a look back that said, 'You know i do, and you can't convince me otherwise,' Then climbed off his back. He gave an equine sigh, and we started walking forward.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Advanced Trainer

Name: Byakko
    Appearance: Since she is still pretty young she's not very big. Is PURE white and almost ghost-like. Has sparkling silver eyes that give her a very mysterious look.
    Personality: Quiet and hard to approach. She tends to blame alot of things on herself (alot like her mother, ne?) and is often depressed. But she is very kind at heart and has hidden power that even she doesn't know about. (I sense a future plot twist...kekeke)
    History: She came back from the future, with help from Flashwing, in order to save help her parents kill Kalidor. For in her future time, Kalidor had grown to incredible strengths and taken a firm control of the earth, even managing to kill both of Byakko's parents (Arctic and Crystal). So she came back in order to stop this from happening. But Unfourtunetly, Byakko's time jumping caused shifts in the space/time continuum and turned the time lines upside-down. She later found out that another mew, Seika (right, B4?), had also come back to the past but had no memories of who he was or why he was there. For more info on THAT part, talk to B4...)
    Other: The daughter of Arctic and Crystal from the future.

Byakko:
    ~~~~~
    I sighed as I floated down the empty corridors of the castle. The lonely echo of the wind was the only thing I could hear. I think it was reflecting the feeling within my heart. I felt lonely, I won't deny that. Even though I was with Mom and Dad, and "aunt" Jewel and the others...I still felt lonely in a way. I think it was because I hadn't seen my friend Seiko around around for a while. It seemed like he had just disappeared for no reason, and I was worried about him.
    'I wonder how he's doing....' I thought. Right as I turned the corner I was nearly run down by Jewel....my 'Aunt' Jewel. We bumped into each other and were temporarily fazed. I shook my head.
    "Oh sorry...Aunt...Jewel. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologized with a smile. She just stared blankly at me, her hazy eyes not showing any recognition at all, as if she just saw right through me. After a brief moment she spoke one sentence.
    "A memory...long forgotten...but never really there." She said in a cold, monotonous voice. she then blinked and flew on past me without another word. I watched her for a moment, shook my head, and continued on.
    I had never really gotten to know my aunt Jewel very well. I had never met her in future because she had died before I was born. And when I came back tot he past she was still trapped in the shadow void. Even now, though she's been out of the void for quite some time, I still felt as though I really didn't know her. She was cold and distant and never talked to anyone. She was always by herself, and even when her own sister (my mother Crystal) talked to her, she rarely responded. And when she did her answers made no sense. Mother told me that Jewel didn't used to be like this. But the time she had spent in the void had changed her durastically.
    As I got closer to the door I heard voices coming from outside. One of them sounded like mother and another was father. I was sure of those. But there were others there too. After listening for a moment I recognized the voices of Tornado, Far and Farlander. They seemed to be talking about something of importance for their voices were low and stern. As I approachd the lighted doorway, their voices became clearer.
    "What are we going to do?" I heard mother say softly.
    There was a short pause before I heard father speak.
    <<"Well...it's obvious isn't it? We have to keep Xiaso away from the castle...">>
    Then Tornado piped up. "But how do we know that we can trust this strange message? It just appeared out of nowhere! Who knows...it could be a trick."
    <<"That's true Tornado. But I'd like to believe that it's NOT a trick. Ordos was in there too. Ordos is our good friend. He would never decieve us.">>
    As the conversation continued, I suddenly thought back to what father has said first. Xiaso? Was that the name? Why did it sound so familiar to me....? I closed my eyes. But as soon as I did, a strange image passed before me. There was a castle. Was it Mew Castle? It was engulfed in flames and appeared to be torn to ruins. The red and orange falmes licked at the twilight sky as the castle wreckage burned. There were Mews...alot of them, but they were all lying on the ground, lifeless and cold. There was a strange beings floating above it all. I had never met him before...but he looked strangely familiar. This whole image that was passing before my eyes was mysterious....It almost seemed....like a memory...A memory that was long forgotten, but had never existed. Then suddenly...My mind was able to match the face with a name...
    *"Xiaso!"* I said aloud, alot louder than I had expected. My sudden outburst caused the attention of the adults to be focused on me. They hadn't even noticed I was there until now. But I didn't notice really. I was to busy wondering what had just happened to me, and why I was remembering something that I had never experianced. I did, however, look up as mother floated over to me.
    "Byakko?" said said witha worried tone. (technically, this Crystal wasn't my mother...yet. But she still seemed to geuinly care about me.) "How do you know that name?"
    I shook my head as the otehrs came over to me and watched me intently.
    *"I...I don't know..."*

Kuro's quote fav:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    ----------------------------------------------
    I grimaced as i saw Byakko enter the room. I still wasn't confortable around her, knowing that she was my daughter from the future. I guess it'd take time....
    I was as suprised as everyone else when i found she knew of Xiaso.
    <<< Byakko, this is very important. Reach back in your mind....What do you know?>>>
    " I doubt she'll be able to recall....Time-Travelling has strange effects on the mind.." A loud voice boomed from above. I looked up, and saw a large, rainbow colored bird appearing from a swirling vortex.
    <<< Flashwing? >>>
    Oh great, our overgrown Chicken friend is back..Far sneered. Farlander cast a look at him.
    "You, my boy, should learn some respect!"
    Far was about to reply, but the Ho-oh shot a beam of bright energy at Far. It encased him, and he was frozen in a block of ice.
    "Ice from a Fire bird eh? Not bad..." Tornado mused. Flashwing chuckled.
    "He'll only be frozen a few minutes. Nothing to worry about."
    <<< Sure. No problem here...>>> I laughed. The others nodded in agreement. Flashwing sighed, and came to rest beside Farlander, who glared at him.
    "Sooo, farlander old boy, how are things here?"
    *** I think you know..***
    Flashwing grunted, then turned to me.
    "They'll be here soon."
    <<< Indeed. I can sense it...>>>
    "Sooo...any ideas anyone?" Tornado asked. I noticed Far's ice block was melting. He'd be back any second.

<<<.>>>

Master Trainer

Far – (M)

I felt as I was plastered with ice, and instantly my mind flamed with anger. That damned bird doing this, showing off his so called power... because he was one of the five. The others wouldn’t do anything because of it... How dare they treat me this way! Fine... if they were to do this, then I would gladly let Mew’s Castle rot and burn to the ground! With my anger, my body temperature rose slightly... but I felt no need to bother using my teleportation powers to teleport out of the ice... I would let it melt, but quicker. In about 2 minutes from what I could gather... the ice was melted, adn they all looked at me with mused eyes. I narrowed my own, with my defiant blue eyes...
    “ Well... have you learned to hold your tongue Far?” Flashwing spoke, looking at me with that annoying inkling in his eyes that he felt he was soo great. I hated them all... damn them all! Arctic looked at me, and Farlander even had a smirk..
    May you burn in hell you damn bird... may all of you, and Mew’s Castle too, burn to the ground!
    Flashwing was about to fire another ice blast... but I already had my own ideas in mind. My body shifted, and with in a second, my arms had grown longer ... a muzzle grown out, with horns splitted from my head. My eyes burned with fire... as my whole sleek figure, became pitch black with only a few faint hues of a silver underbelly with matching silver horns. I narrowed my eyes at them all, as I felt the Ho-Oh’s attack hit me, but instantly melt... for my body, now in my Houndoom form, had its own internal furnace greater then any fire pokemon. With that, I quickly padded off... eyeing them as I headed towards one of the smaller doors- used only for pokemon to exit the castle. It was quite convienent- to be right near the exit...
    ... oh, but wait, Mew’s Castle already is going to burn to the ground!

With that I snickered, and then tore off out of teh Caslte into the night... if they attacked me or did not like my ways of thinking, then they should not have any aid from me. They would have another enemy... and only this time, I wouldn’t have Kalador beckoning me to do his every move. Perhaps Xiaso or Xiaro would be useful after all...

Repturroc – (F) – Mew-like Creature of Time

Repturroc slowly floated in the air... with in actuality, great speed... but to her, it was a mere floating trip. Gazing wide-eyed at teh earth below... she was having great fun reading the aura’s which were consontrated upon Mew’s Castle.
    [ oh what fun! The birds of towers have come! Oh what fun!] Repturroc sang cheerfully, and then stopped in the dark night air... as the stars twinkled with delight, and the moon’s eerie rays danced upon her black form. She stopped however, once her crimson eyes caught sight of Mew’s Castle. Blinking, she suddenly picked out a darkened form dashing through the forest... but instead of trying to look harder at the figure, she meerly smiled.
    [ Ah! The shadow former has finally left! What a turn time has kept!]
    With that, Repturroc fiercly floated to one of the high windows of Mew Castle, and saw it was closed. Blinking for a moment, she reapeared upon the other side of the window, which overlooked the moon. Down below, she saw a group of figures which she indeed recognized... and she smiled happily.
    She did not make a sound however, she just hovered there for a time... listening to what they spoke. They were plotting on what to do about Xiaso and Xiaro! Smiling wider, she leaned back, as if mocking to lay back upon air, and watched... curious at how these creatures would try to break fate again.
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    -------------------------------------------
    I sighed as Far flew away. I had a feeling he'd be causing us trouble sometime in future. Flashwing laughed.
    "Heh heh heh....he's a strange one, that Far. You'd best keep an eye out for him." He said. I nodded in agreement. There was silence for a moment, than Flashwing spoke:
    "Come, we should greet the brothers."
    <<<What? They're here?>>> I could sense them. It occured to me that i'd being thinking so much about that message that i'd forgotten to keep track of them. Flashwing sighed. He walked out of the room into the main hall. I sighed, and followed him. Crystal came too. I looked back at Tornado and the others.
    <<< Keep thinking! >>> I winked, and ran off to catch up with Flashwing, who had taken flight out of the door. I floated up alongside Crystal.
    <<< This is bad..>>>
    "You don't say?"
    <<< What will we do? >>>
    "We play along, i guess. Don't let Xiaso know we're onto him."
    <<< Easy enough, i guess...>>>

We floated out of the door, and saw 3 objects up in the sky. Flashwing hovered before two smallish Bird Pokemon. The larger (Xiaso, i presumed..) Was white, with several dark blue patches and parts. Xiaro was the same, except for Red instead, and he was smaller. We floated up alongside Flashwing.

{Greetings, Arctic. We have heard much of you. } Xiaso said. His voice was deep and cold.
    {I now declare that i shall take the position of Mew Castle gaurdian, as the mighty Ramses and Cizora before me!}
    I noticed Xiaro clench his teeth at that.
    <<< And I declare that no one's taking no position until we get this cleaned up. What about Xiaro? >>>
    Xiaso cast a look at his brother.
    {I beleive that my foolish brother also wishes to take the position. I ,however, should be the one.}
    "Says who?" Crystal replied. Xiaso looked at her with a large frown visable on his face.
    {I say so.}
    "And wh-"
    "SILENCE!" Flashwing suddenly yelled. It was loud enough to make even Xiaso cringe.
    "There seems to be a conflict develpoing here. There is only one way to proceed. The Shi - Cathor."
    <<< Shi - Cathor? >>>
    [The Shi-Cathor is the event in which two competetors wishing to rule over a certain area of mystical properties. ] Xiaro spoke. His voice was unlike his brothers - it was quiet and concentrated.
    {Then the Shi - Cathor it will be.} Xiaso roared. {I will defeat my Brother and claim my rightful place..}
    "Very well. The event will take place in two weeks. Until then, you must both reside here at the castle." Flashwing replied.
    [{It is done.}} Xiaso and Xiaro said in unison.
    <<< I have a bad feeling about this..>>> I whispered telepathically to Crystal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to throw in some appropriate plot twists...

<<<.>>>

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Rose (human)
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comet and i walked up to the castle and started to walk around it, looking for a way in. Comet kept arguing with me.

"Why do you want to find a way in so much?" he asked me.

"Pure curiosity," I replied.

"Well, curiosity killed the Meowth, you know. Besides, what if the castle is inhabited, the owners see you, and they don't like tresspassers?"

"Well what if no one's here? Then there's no problem."

"Why are you---" he stopped suddenly in mid-sentance, and just stood there.

"Why am I what?" I asked him, stopping beside him.

"Look over there," he told me, pointing with his horn.

I looked, and found myself incapable of speech. What appeared to be several Mews, a Dragonite, and a few Legendary Birds were hovering in the air not far from the castle, apperantly discussing something. They must have reached some decision, because they all turned and headed back into the castle. Comet and I remained motionless for a moment, still surprised and awed at what we saw. Comet was the first to break the silence.

"So the castle is inhabited. And by Legendaries, no less."

"I guess it's just as well we haven't found a door yet." I replied.

"Although knowing you, you still want to find out more about the place." Comet grumbled.

"Do I ever!" I enthusiastically replied. "Come on, we can at least finish looking around the outside." I started walking again, and Comet sighed before trotting along behind.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Race: Dragonite
    Name: Tornado
    Appearance: An average Dragonite.
    Personallity: Exceedingly loyal to Artcic and the others. He also lost his family to evil, so he and the others share something in common. He's caring, but ruthless when it comes to battle.
    Other: Is anxious to stay in his body this time round...heh heh heh...

Tornado
    --------------------------------------------------------
    My ears pricked up as i heard an unfamiliar voice nearby. I grunted, and walked round the side of the castle. I was suprised to see a Rapidash and a female human. I think they were a bit more suprised to see me.
    "Now isn't the best time for sightseers." I said. They looked at me. The girl ajusted her glasses.
    "We..ummm...uh....wanted to check the place out....i mean...." She pointed up at Xiaso, Xiaro, Flashwing, Crystal and Arctic who were slowly making their way down towards the castle. I laughed.
    "I suppose that could interest a human. But don't even think about trying to catch us. Arctic'll kill you. And i mean that. He dosn't take kindly to Pokeballs...." I grimanced, as i remembered that time a few years ago when Arctic had been caught in a Master ball, and i had had to rescue him from a Pokemon Zoo. I shuddered as i remembered.
    "Arctic? Who's Arctic?"

" A freind of mine. A mew freind of mine." I replied.
    I thought for a moment...there was certainly a conflict coming up. Maybe this human could help us.
    "You're a Pokemon Trainer, right?"
    "Y..yeah.." She stuttered.
    "Maybe you could help us out....stick around for a while. What's your name?"
    "Rose. This is Comet." She motioned towards her Rapidash.
    "I'm Tornado. Come, meet the residents." I turned around and walked back to the castle entrance, with them both following.

<<<.>>>

Advanced Trainer

Crystal:
    ~~~~~
    As we entered the castle doors, I floated along slightly behind the rest. I wanted to keep an eye on Xiaso. Ever since they had arrived I had been feeling very uneasy around him. Of course...that was to be expected. He did seem like the type that he was described as in the message. Cold and commanding. We had to do something to keep that horrible incident from happening. Luckily, it seemed that we would have sometime before anything would anything. At least two weeks. I doubted that Xiaso would try anything until after the Shi-Cathor. But if he ended up losing to his brother, he might become enraged, and then we'd have something to worry about. But I still couldn't help but feel unnerved. Especially when all my friends and loved ones were at risk. Maybe we could find someway to get him to leave even before....
    <<"Don't even think about it, Crystal,">> said Arctic's voice in my mind, <<"Don't even think about trying anything. It's too dangerous. Let's just sit this out for now.">>
    I sent a message back to him.
    "Who said I was going to try anything Arc? Come on! Would I do something like that?"
    <<"Yes.">> he replied bluntly.
    Arctic had developed a bad habit of reading my mind every so often. I kept telling myself that it was only out of concern for me but sometimes it seemed like he did it more and more often. I rolled my eyes.
    <<"I saw that.">> said Arctic. I looked up ahead and saw that he was looking back at me with raised eyebrows. I smiled back innocently.
    "Heh heh." I replied.

Sorry that was short. It's friday and I can't think of anything.

Kuro's quote fav:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Crystal and I floated into the castle. The main hall was pretty full now. Tornado seemed to have found some new freinds, a human and a Rapidash. I noticed Farlander was giving Xiaso dirty looks. But i suppose he gives everyone dirty looks. I shook the thoughts off. You need a clear mind, Arc. Clear. I smiled to myself, and looked over at Crystal. She was keeping an eye on Xiaso. Good.

Race: Latios
    Name: Xiaso
    Appearance: http://www2.hyperlink.cz/pierovastranka/ratiosu.gif
    Personallity: The Older of the Brothers. he's the bully, the one who always wants things to go his way. He's stronger, but not as clever.

Xiaso
    -------------------------------------------
    The castle was smaller than i had imagined. No matter. The power was still here. The power that would be mine.. I cast a look at my idiot brother. Xiaro was scanning the castle. He seemed fasinated by it. I didn't care. I was however, concerned. The Shi-Cathor was not to be taken lightly. If Xiaro did win...No. No, he wouldnt. Because i have a plan.

The Shi - Cathor does not allow anyone to interfere with the battle. So Flashwing says. But...I could have someone intervene. His psychic energys chanelled with mine, i could destroy Xiaro. Who, you ask? Who would help me?
    Farlander.
    Yes.
    I have something he wants.
    He dosn't know it yet.
    But he will.

Xiaro was now talking with the Dragonite. Everyone else seemed to be gathering around, except two Mews (Arctic & Crystal..) and Farlander, who had walked outside. He was alone. Now i make my move.
    I slowly hovered over to stand beside Farlander. He looked at me, then turned away.
    ** What? **
    I smiled.
    {I have her, Farlander. I have Disaran.}
    He instantly snapped around to stare at me.
    ** Lies! She is dead. ** He replied.
    {No lies, Farlander. But she will be dead, if you don't help me.}
    ** Why should i beleive you? ** He was angry.
    {Because of this...}
    A small, golden silver feather appeared in front of me. It hovered in front of Farlander, and then fell to the floor. Farlander was stareing at it. I think i could see tears forming in his great eyes. the weak fool.
    {If you ever want to see her, you will help me. And you know how.} I smiled evily at him.
    I quickly turned and walked back into the castle, leaving Farlander clutching the feather as if it were pure gold.

Family was always a weakness.

<<<.>>>

Master Trainer

Default Wee! What fun!

Far - (M)

I growled to myself, as I padded among the hard, dirtied floor.
    Stupid mews... birds... all of them.
    What can I do now... I can't just let them get away for treating me like that. Revenge is a powerful tool I must weld now..
    I sighed sitting down, thinking... what could I possibly do?
    Then it occured to me.
    Xiaso- he was the one that was foreseen to destroy the castle...
    Then he will be the one I will aid.
    But how?
    I grinned suddenly... I knew the tools which I could use to guarentee a victory.
    But... I would have to wait, wait until the time was right...
    There was some thing in the castle... that anyone could easily use to get what they wanted.
    The weak fool.
    Floating upwards, I flew upon a large, dead oak tree which had grown on teh very edge of the forest... from here, I could easily see the castle and anything upon the outside of it.
    It was there I saw Xiaso talking to Farlander..
    Already making allies I see.. no doubt. Farlander would be a good one... but I shall even aid both of them further.
    I snickered, lying back and waiting...

Jewel - (F)

I gazed down below me, seeing that strange bird being go away... he had dark blue patches. I liked the darkness... but why blue? Didn't he know the world was changing?
    He left the big, white-blue bird alone... and that bird was staring at a strange, silvery-golden feather. (remember, Jewel was outside.. ^^)
    Silver was a good color... gold was too... they were mysterious, and didn't have an emotion behind them. I smiked irkingly, and slowly floated down, so that I faced the great bird, but stayed in the air.
    *** Foolish mew! BEGONE!***
    The bird suddenly erupted, with a force of surprise and sadness, but anger because I had came. With this, I stared up at him with my blank silver eyes....
    *** Did I stutter? I said begone!***
    I continued to stare at him...

(thought I'd get Jewel to get some interaction..)

Repturroc - (F) - Mew-like Creature(Currently unnoticed in Mew Castle..)

I suddenly felt the urge to giggle.
    Everything which was happening was so hillarious!
    I giggled madly to myself, feeling eyes suddenly turn upon me..
    [ Oh two sides are fun to pick!
    Which is healthy to be sick!
    New ones always here to arise,
    While old ones seem to despise!
    So many webs we seem to weave,
    Break one now, and love shall leave!
    Oh what fun this all will be!
    So maybe myself will come to see!]

"What the-" I heard a human cry out, and I happily giggled and flew down to the head level of most of them. I knew that Farlander and the clouded Jewel were out... but it was fun to look at the others.
    I saw Xiaro, his bold red colors flashing about... red... heh, what a lucky color to have like meee!
    Then there was this new human!
    [ Seems to me a trainer you be!
    Aren't I a funny sight to see?
    Do not think to apprehend!
    None know of what I send!
    But hello I say! Greeting to you!
    Welcome to chaos old and new!]

"Repturroc... " I heard a whisper, adn turned to see Flashwing. Ah, such a big, bright being...
    [ Hello old honor, I say good night!
    For to say good day would not be right!]
    I laughed at my own little joke with a shrill of laughter...

(I love how Repturroc can be so smart but act just like a little kid... heh, sorta like Puck!)
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer

Default Ooooooh....

Oooh...plot twist! Me likes!

Farlander:
    ~~~~~~~
    Disaran....
    Disaran....
    Disaran....
    The name rang aloud inside my head. It echoed deep into the depths of my mind. Disaran. How could she....be alive? After all this time...We all thought she was dead. We thought she was a goner. We thought...no...I thought I would never see her again. Disaran...my dear sister.
    The feelings in my heart were a jumbled mess. Part of me was filled with hope and joy at the realization that my sister was alive! But the other part of me was forlorn and distressed. Who knew what Xiaso wanted from me, or worse...what he'd do to Disaran if he didn't get it.
    I stared down at the golden feather, the site of it making me nostalgic. I could still see the clearest image of my sister in my mind. She was slightly smaller than me and her skin was a shining silver with gold plates (That's where the gold feather must have come from...). Her eyes were a magnificant blue that stood out from therest of her. It was generally the first thing you noticed about her. I hoped that she hadn't changed over the many years since I had seen her last....
    I narrowed my eyes as my body burned with rage and hatred towards Xiaso.
    'Bastard...how dare he....If he even lays one finger on Disaran, I'll kill him!' I thought forcefully. While deep in thought I hadn't noticed the Mew that had floated down besides me. I didn't see her till she was right in front of me. When I looked up at her, I realized that it was Jewel. Crystal's sister. Still in my bewildered, emotional state, I snapped at her angrily.
    **"Foolish Mew! Be gone!"**
    She continued to stare at me with her glazed silver eyes.
    **"Did I stutter? I said Be gone!"**
    She still satred at me. She was starting to irritate me, and in my current state that was the last thing I wanted.
    **"Listen Mew, I don't have time for your foolishness right now! So just do me a favor and stay out of my way!"** I took off and flew around her. As I flew away from the castle I noticed that she was following me, her icy gaze still fixed upon me. I twisted and turned several times to try and lose her but to no avail. She was determined to keep up with me. I sighed and finally stopped, letting her catch up. When she came up beside me I looked at her out of the corner of my eye.
    **"Alright. Fine."** I said with and exasperated sigh. **"Well? Out with it Mew. What do you want?"**

Byakko:
    ~~~~~
    I followed close behins Arctic....Father, as we went farther and farther down the tunnels of Mew Castle. Even though he was technically not yet my father (and I could sense, no matter how hard he tried to hide it, that he still was not comepletely used to the idea of me being his daughter) I still felt safe when i was near him. Ever since the arrival of the brothers I had been very uneasy. Just looking at Xiaso made me shiver. Just the aura around him gave me the chills.
    I still could not figure out why he had appeared in my mind. Why did an event, that I had never experianced in the first place, suddenly appear in my memory?
    This puzzled me so i decided to ask Flashwing. I looked around our group and spotted him in the front, leading the way. I left father's side and manuevered up to the front anf floated along beside him.
    {"Fl...Flashwing?"} I said nervously, and quietly.
    "What is it child?" he replied, glancing at my out of the corner of his eyes.
    {"I...I know you're not the Flashwing I know from my future time, but maybe you can help me figure something out."}
    "You want to know why Xiaso is suddenly among your dominent memories, right?"
    {"Yeah..."} Even this past Flashwing amazed me. I guess no matter no matter where in the stream of time I was, Flashwing would always know me. {"I don't remember ever knowing either Xiaso OR Xiaro in my lifetime. Even in my future dimension where the world was racked with chaos and nightmares...Xiaso was not one of those nightmares. The burning of Mew Castle never occured in MY future. So how come I can see it now?"}
    Flashwing stared straight ahead as he talked to me.
    "The stream of time is a very fickle thing, young one. And when one tampers with it, it can have strange side effects on the mind. Of course, you must have already discovered this. But it is quite possible, that because of your time travel back here, you have indeed changed the past as you wished, but now your future world has changed as well."
    {"What are you saying?"} I blinked. I didn't quite understand where he was going with this.
    "Because of the unplanned shifts in the time/space continuum, your very mindset may have been altered. You are still a being of the future, Byakko, and your memories reflect all that will come to pass. In other words...your memories will constantly change depending on the events occuring here. Even if you never personally experianced them."
    My head was spinning now, even more than before. This was all too much for me to comprehend. I understood it...but at the same time it didn't seem like it should make sense.
    {'Note to self: Never again ask a Flashwing a question.'} I thought witha sigh.

Kuro's quote fav:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Heh heh heh...I meant for Disaran to be his Daughter actually, but Sister is fine by me.

Race: Latias
    Name: Xiaro
    Appearance: http://www2.hyperlink.cz/pierovastranka/ratiasu.gif
    Personality: The Younger Brother. He lacks strengh and Speed, but makes up for it in Brains. He's more caring then his Brother

Xiaro
    ----------------------------------------------
    We all walked (Or floated) down into the depths of the castle. There was not much to be spoken. I had a bad feeling reeling around in my chest. I turned ro Flashwing, who had just finished talking to one of the young Mews.
    [Master Flashwing?]
    "Master? I havn't had that in a long time..."
    [It's your rightful title.]
    "That it is. May i help?"
    [I wish to speak with you...alone.]
    Flashwing raised an eyebrow at me, then motioned towards one of the rooms we were coming up on. I nodded, and we both broke off from the group. The Mew Arctic took the lead of the group. Once they were all away, i turned to Flashwing. I was about to say something, but he spoke first:

" I know. He's up to something."
    [It's no suprise.]
    "We need to find out what."
    [Indeed.]
    "I suspect that he intends to cheat the Shi - Cathor, in some way."
    I shook my head. [He could easily beat me in a battle of strength]
    Flashwing grunted. "The Shi - Cathor is not only about Strength. Tactics come into play also.."
    [They do? I was not aware that the Cathor had been changed.]
    "The old rules simply did not work fairly. Xiaso knows this."
    [Ah.]
    "I'll keep an eye open, young one. We have a week to find out what he plans. Let's not waste time."
    [I agree, Master Flashwing.]
    He smiled. "I could really get used to that title again.." He smiled again, and slowly walked from the room, leaving me with my thoughts.

<<<.>>>

Master Trainer

Can't really post anything right now... well, I'm sorta busy. Just wanna make a note that Repturroc has talked as well. =^^= I'll post fer Jewel and Far soon.. and perhaps Repturroc.
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sorry.

Arctic
    -----------------------------------------
    I noticed that Flashwing and Xiaro had split off from us as we walked. I also noticed that Repturroc had returned, and had been following behind us, laughing quietly. I stopped and turned around.
    <<< Repturroc.>>>
    Repturroc giggled. "Greetings Arctic, my freind, who time with i'll spend." (Sorry about the rubbish rymes, i'm just trying to keep with Repturroc's character.)
    <<< What do you want? >>>
    "I'm here to observe! To see which side i'll serve!" She seemed to think the whole thing was a joke.
    <<< This is serious!>>>
    "Of course!" She laughed again. I started growing angry. If i didn't owe the lives of several close freinds to her, i'd tell her to leave. I sighed. Look's like everyone is back...save Ordos, Flashtail and Alex...

"Hey hey HEY! What;s all this going on without ME!" A voice screamed behind me. It sounded remotely Scottish...
    <<< Ordos! >>>
    I turned, and found my Scyther freind standing a few meters away.
    "So lad, what's al this about?"
    <<< Heh heh....Come on, I'll tell you . You remember Repturroc? >>>
    "Oooh! The Scyther is back!" She giggled
    "Aye."
    I sat down, and Ordos did too. Repturroc floated around on her back, giggleing from time to time as i told Ordos about what was happening.

<<<.>>>

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Rose (human)
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comet and i trailed along behind everyone, feeling a bit lost. No one payed much attention to us, so we just sort of looked around. When the Syther showed up, we stayed nearby and so learned what was happening. Wow, pretty serious stuff, a message from the future, a major battle could be coming, and the contest between Xiaro and Xiaso. I decided I had better tell my pokemon the situation, and that I'd feel better doing so without this crowd around. So I searched out Tornado, the only pokemon here that had spoken to me---well, apart from the very odd Repturroc, who i chose to ignore for the moment.
    When i reached Tornado, I asked him, "Is there a room or something somewhere else where i could talk to my pokemon alone?"

Master Trainer

Jewel – (F)

I gazed at this bird, which spoke seriously to ask of what I wanted. For once... I shrugged, an answer...
    *Eh od unt nthng”
    With that, the bird known as Farlander seemed to be disgruntled...
    <<< I don’t understand your words strange mew... you speak in nonsense.>>>
    I sighed, and floated around him, seeing how he was going to enter the castle. Blinking, I smiled as the twinkling stars guided me slowly... there was black, night.
    I watched as the bird finally disappeared into the castle, and I wondered what to do...
    The castle would be cold... the cold was a good thing. So I flew inside... to see that all the others were there too. Annoyed, I flew up to the highest part of the room they were all in... and gazed blankly below..

Repturroc – (F) – Mew-like Creature

I frowned, as the Scyther and Arctic did not seem to like my presence. I could sense most likely they wanted me to leave... as did most of the ones who knew me before.
    It puzzled me greatly... why did they want me to rid myself? I had helped them before... and though I have never directly helped them entirely, I did so in a non-direct way. It was against the laws of being the Time to help beings directly when you knew of the outcome. They didn’t understand.. or, well, I haven’t told them such circumstances. They would probably deny it anyway...
    The birds however- Farlander and Flashwing- did not hesitate my presence. Some thing like this I knew they probably were not surprised at me being here. They had enough knowledge and sense to know... to know of my being here. They had enough sense not to refuse my help...
    If I chose to help them.
    I wasn’t entirely sure if I should help Mew Castle stand...
    They sure didn’t like riddles either.
    Sighing, I flew to the trainer again... who shifted her gaze as if to try to pretend I wasn’t there.
    Ignorant humans could be so annoying... yet funny at the same time.
    I giggled at this, and immediatly flew in her face, forcing her to look straight into my icy, crimson-washed blue eyes.
    [ Careful on who you spite! If you do that to the wrong they’ll hurt you with might! Make more friends then enemies! They serve as better remedies!]
    She trainer stared at me, but I shook my head.
    [ Heed my words young one...]
    I then flew off to Crystal..
    Ah, now there was a gentle creature if any... she listened, even if she did not understand. If anyone should be greatful, Arctic should have been of her... she always seemed to keep him level headed, and not to rash like he tended to be.
    [ Greetings one of future great! Glad to see your not in hate!]
    Crystal turned to me, her eyes bewildered as she suddenly blinked..
    ” Repturroc!”
    I smiled, and then spoke to her...
    [ Some do not want me here, this is what I greatly fear.
    I give thee warning, from what I know,
    Because the forces tell me so,
    Some refuse to listen to me,
    If they do they will not see!
    You must direct them ALL to make friends!
    For if you do wrong, they’ll become darked!
    And then Mew’s Castle will be marked!
    Watch the shapeshifter close!
    If you don’t, some one will be poisen dosed!
    When the fued begins...
    Watch the great ones with ammends,
    Keep a wary eye, and trust those who are near,
    Keep an open mind and listen to what you hear!]
    Crystal stopped, as if gathering all I had said and then I winked.
    [ I must be off fair Crystal, I will return to grant thee!]
    With that, I simply disappeared in the middle of them all with only a fair hint of sparkles to tell where I have been..
    I had to add some more flavor to this chaos which was churning....
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tornado
    -----------------------------------
    "Is there a room or something somewhere else wher i can talk to my Pokemon alone?" Rose asked me. I grunted.
    "Mew Castle is pretty damned big. They'll be plenty of rooms." I pointed at one. She nodded.
    "Thank you." She said
    "Don't mention it." I replied. She turned and walked off towards the room.
    I took a moment to delve into her mind (For those of you who don't know, or forgot, Tornado is part psychic). I realised that she knew about what was going on. She must have overheard a conversation. She and her Pokemon were walking off, and i called after them:
    "Don't feel under any pressure to help us. This will be dangerous!"

<<<.>>>

Advanced Trainer

Come on people....where are all the posts? yeah yeah, I know I shouldn't be talking...gomen.

Farlander:
    ~~~~~~~
    As I rejoined the group inside, I noticed a few things. One..that Xiaro and Flashwing had split off and were obviously off talking somewhere. Arctic was at the front of the group, checking out empty rooms and corridors. And it seemed we had added more members to our little party. Ordos, that Scot Scyther had returned...and a human trainer and her Rapidash were there as well. Hmmm...how very interesting that the happened to stumble upon this place. Even more interesting was the fact that this human seemed to understand all the conversation that was going on. It was qute uncommon for a human to be able to hear us so clearly....very curious indeed.
    But I really had no time owrry about it now. I had other things on my mind. More important things (to me anyway). Like how I was going to get my sister back.
    'Damn that Xiaso...how dare he blackmail me! Me! Farlander, the Great Farlander of the Five Creators! If he thinks I'll just give into him and follow his ever order...he's dead wrong. dead being the key word. I'd never sink that low. I won't give into him yet.' I paused and sighed. 'Disaran..'
    For the first time in my life I was confused. My mind was a mess of feelings and emotions and I didn't quite know how I was supposed act. One part of me was furious and filled with anger and resentment. Then...the other half felt lost. Lost and bewildered and not knowing which way to turn or which path to take. Which way was the right way? Which way was the wrong way?
    If I told Arctic and the others what Xiaso has asked me to do, and he found out...he might very well uphold his word and harm Disaran. Maybe even kill her. But if I kept my mouth shut went along with his scheme, just long enough to save Disaran, she wouldn't die (assuming that he kept his word). but in doing so...I would be betraying my allies.
    It was true that I never was on real "friendly terms" with the Mews, but it was also ture that I owed them. As much as I disliked being in debt to those creatures, I owed my life to Arctic and the others for bringing me back from the world of the dead. I was bound to them by a pact and by my honor as a Pokemon. And if I helped Xiaso...I would be breaking that pact and destorying my entire sense of honor.
    I sighed in dismay... this would be the hardest decision of my life.

Kuro's quote fav:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

-Senshi - Human-
    ------------
    The door finally opened, and I staggered in.
    Spiraling stairs, going up and down. I was dizzied just by looking at them.
    Deciding to go up, I clambered up the stairs, Cosmo wailing on my shoulders. I petted her forehead, rubbing my knuckles into her head. She finally started to purr. I grinned, shaking my head. She had always been easily subdued.
    <Nnn...Hmnn..> I could hear faint words. Looking around, I was becoming sort of nervous. I didn't like hearing things I couldn't see...Ehh.
    Now holding Cosmo in front of me, I was clutching her fur for reassurance. It wasn't helping...
    I stumbled on a step, and then fell onto my face. Yelping as I fell, I cut my forehead when I hit the step above me. Pressuring the cut, I winced, biting my lip, but I was still laying, fallen, on the steps. Ow...
    "Mreow!" Came Cosmo's worried cry. I looked at her, and she suddenly seemed to blur...the world was, too. I looked up at Cosmo from glazed eyes, and the world suddenly went black.
    A pitch black. The black nightmares are made of.

{...What is your Wish?...}

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    -------------------------------------------------
    Most of the group had split off and gone seperate ways. I stopped walking and sat down. So. There was a Week to go before the Shi - Cathor. My head was spinning. What could we do? If Xiaso won.....the images of Mew Castle burning came back into my head. I considered cheating and helping Xiaro, but shook it off quickly. Flashwing would never allow it. Then it hit me....I didn't even know what the fricken Shi - Cathor was! Well, i knew it was a battle, 1 v 1, but i didn't know much else. I decided to head to the great Library. I'd find out there.... Everybody else seemed to be talking with Ordos, hearing about what he'd been up to while he'd been gone, So i walked off without a word.

When i got there, i opened the door via teleknisis and floated in. The Library wasn't actually 'Great'. There were thousands of shelves, but no books resided on them. Only one Book exsisted in the Great Library...The Ether-Kali-Hai, roughly translated from an ancient language, Book of the Mew. It was a huge book, containing thousands of pages on ancient rituals and ceremonys. I'd never really read it all before, only to look up certain things The book was on a large pedestal in the center of the library....

But it wasn't.

What was there, however, was a large scorch mark. Small flames still burned. Whatevere had happened, it had been very recently.

<<< This can't be good...>>> I muttered to myself.
    "What?" A voice called. I turned around to see Crystal floating over to me.
    <<< The Book. It's been destroyed. I can't check the Shi - Cathor rules >>>
    "But Flashwing knows the rules!"
    <<< But Xiaso could accuse Flashwing..>>>
    "Of making them up. They'd have to check here..."
    <<< And it's gone. That book was one of a kind. It's sacred. >>> I felt a low, sinking feeling in my stomach.

"So? What do you think of my work? I must say, a book really isn't much of a target, but hey! It's a living!" A male voice boomed from the darkness of the library. I turned to find the source, but nothing. Crystal looked as well, but she had no luck either.
    "Looking for me? You'll never find me!"
    <<< Who are you? >>>
    "None of your concern. I'd really better be going now.."

A black figure suddenly appeared from the darkness. I tried to grab it with my Psychic power, but it didn't have any effect. I must have been a Dark Pokemon. It flung itself into the air over us, and it smashed through a window with a large crash. We quickly zoomed up to see. It had ran into the forest.

<<<.>>>

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Rose (human)
    ~~~~~~~~~

Comet and i walked into the indicated room. I closed the door before letting out Rio and Stella. They were both happy to be out of their pokeballs, and Stella flew around a bit to stretch her wings while Rio looked around.

"Where is this place?" Rio asked me.

"I think the place is called Mew Castle." I told him.

Stella missed a wingbeat in surprise, and quickly landed. "Mew Castle? you're sure?" She asked. I wasn't, but Comet said "Pretty sure."

"Wow, this place is a legend. Theres all sorts of stories about this place," she said. "How come we're here?"

Comet snorted. "Because Rose ket her curiosity get the best of her. Again."

"Yeah, that's part of it." I admitted. "Then a Dragonite sort of invited us in, and we just found out what's going on here." I told them what we had overheard the Mew tell the Syther, with Comet chipping in things now and then.

"...and when we were heading over this room to talk it over with you guys, Tornado called after us 'Don't feel under any pressure to help us. This will be dangerous!'"

"Dangerous doesn't sound like the half of it." Rio said.

"I agree with you." Stella said to Rio. "You want to stick around?" she asked me.

"I dunno, what do you guys think?" I replied.

"I think we're already involved wit this, we should stick with it. If for no other reason, to teach you to think before you do something." Comet said to me.

"I dunno, we know this is gona be dangerous." Rio said, looking a bit worried.

"You're welcome to leave if you want. I told you you could leave at any time when you decided to come with me." I told him.

His expression changed to determination. "No, I'll stay with you." He puffed stood up a bit straighter. "Someone's got to keep you out of trouble."

Comet snickered a little at how absurdid the statemant sounded coming from the little Wooper. I struggled to keep a staright face myslef, and just barely managed. Stella just smiled (as much as a Noctowl can, anyway).

"I'm not bailing out, either." She said. "These are the things legends are made of, and I'd like to be part of it."

I nodded. "With that decided, i suppose ther's nothing to do but rejoin the croud." They nodded, and we all headed for the door. As we left the room we were in, I said, mostly to myself; "I wonder if and other humans are going to be here?"

Default AnD oUt Of ThE rAgInG sEaS I ArRiVeD...

Race: Gyarados
    Name: Poseidon
    Appearance: Poseidon is a huge, deep sea blue Gyarados with a platinum belly and shimmering fins. The trident on his head glows with an emerald purple. His is larger than most Gyarados' and has a majestic carriage.
    Personality: He is a young benign Emperor-To-Be of the Seas. He is courageous, honorable, and gracious. When necessary however, he can become an insurgent, extremely belligerent, and despotic.
    Info: As the potential Ruler of the Seas, Poseidon is extremely powerful and has been around for centuries. He is unlike any other Gyarados, as he is from a bloodline of Royals. As a sentient Royal, his kind is capable of surviving for millennia. He has been protecting the waters of the world for over 500 years and has gained much experience through battles and wars. He also has wielded many attacks into his arsenal that his normal kin would never be able to grasp.
    Other: Two Kingdras, Oceanus and Atlantis, sworn to protect him with their lives, follow Poseidon.

Poseidon - (M) Gyarados | Oceanus & Atlantis - (M) Kingdra

It has been quite some time since I last passed this part of the world...The Mew Islands...but something strange drew me closer to it everyday as I surged through the seas awaiting the time when I would be proclaimed as the Emperor of The Seas. My father has ruled for the last few millennia and kept the seas safe from invasion. However, it is nearing the time when I would take over the throne and allow my father some reprieve. So in the last few centuries, I have been forever traveling the seas, learning of new teachings and making new allies/rivals and disposing of my enemies.

But something strange was in the air... and now it dipped into the sea. A strange aura drew me closer to the Mew Islands than ever. I did not know what it was, but I had never had this feeling before. It was raging out of control and I could not help but to follow it...straight to the island that Mew Castle so boldly stood. I arrived and being curious, dashed out of the water's surface to gaze at an amazing site! The wind howled and hit the sea's top like a tornado. Lights! The lights! They were hauntingly captivating. I had to struggle to not be washed away further out. But just as soon as the wind and lights came, they vanished. Than a strangely marked box descended upon the castle draped in a Purple Aura of lights. I ordered Oceanus and Atlantis to swim around the island to investigate further while I advanced toward the castle.

I flew past a small Pichu and arrived at the castle. I hid amongst the walls and tried to not reveal myself to the inhabitants of the castle. I saw a few Mews conversing and some legendaries who have been around far longer than I. I returned to the sea to meet with my friends. I did not know what was going on, but the aura still would not let me go...I was to stay within the vicinity of this island, as I was drawn to it even more, as nightfall took place.

My companions and I awaited and watched the events that followed over the next week. I spotted a Lugia, a Dragonite, a Ho-Oh, and the Mews on several more occasions. They were all in on something...but what? Some pokemon trainers arrived shortly, followed by a Latios and Latias later in on the week. After Latios and Latias's arrival, everyone had gone into the castle and was converging in some sort of summit. I still had no idea what was happening or why, but my senses told me it was bad. The Latios and Latias seemed to be preparing for an imminent battle, while the others were there awaiting the results. I could not bear to simply watch anymore. I ordered Oceanus and Atlantis on my back and flew towards the castle. As I neared it, I heard a loud crashing and breaking of glass, as a mysterious entity bounded from the castle and into the woods.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Holy ****! I forgot!! Ok, what's happened in like, the whole thing?!? C'mon I wanna start posting!!
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Nabooru23
    OoC: Holy ****! I forgot!! Ok, what's happened in like, the whole thing?!? C'mon I wanna start posting!!

Just read the whole topic, and become enlightend!
    Then just slot yourself in. Shouldn't be a problem.

<<<.>>>

Advanced Trainer

Gomen everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted ina while but for the last three days every time I tried to post my comp freeze or screw up in someway. I think it hates me...

Crystal:
    ~~~~~
    Arctic and I stared after the mysterious creature as it disappeared into the forest. It was so fast I had only caught a glimpse of it and even then I couldn't be sure. As I watched the forest carefully, I couldn't help but recall the mesage that Retpurroc had relayed to me.
    "...Watch the shapeshifter close!
    If you don’t, some one will be poisen dosed!
    When the fued begins...
    Watch the great ones with ammends,
    Keep a wary eye, and trust those who are near,
    Keep an open mind and listen to what you hear!
    "

Shapeshifter....that one word stood out in my mind. Could it possibly be that creature that had spoken to us just now? I hadn't seen it clearly enough to tell what it was but for all i knew it could've been a shapeshifter. The only other shapeshifters I knew of where Arctic (who could change into a human at will) and Far (who could sometimes take a Houndoom form). I knew it couldn't be Arctic. I tursted Arctic with my life. I didn't think Far would try anything....but I could be wrong. I didn't want to think the worst of him though.
    <<"Crys...">> Arctic said finally, <<"I'm gonna go check it out. You stay here.">> He said almost demandingly. He began to fly out the window but I quickly teleported in front of him.
    "Hold it right there, hotshot! Don't start with that whole "you stay here" trick again! I'm not letting you go off by yourself! Remember what happened LAST time? Uh-uh! I'm going with you!" I snapped quickly.
    <<"But...Crystal...">>
    "No BUTS! I'm going wether you like it or not!" I ordered, flying up beside him. "Now let's get going!"
    Out of the corner of my eye I saw Arctic shaking his head, but at the same time he was smiling.

Kuro's quote fav:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arctic
    ------------------------------------------------
    I smiled. I suppose that Crystal was right. We'd be better off going to find this thing together. I think she saw me smiling.
    <<< Ok...let's go..>>> I said, and we flew outside. We knew the direction it had gone, but it probably had changed course to throw off anyone who followed. I frowned. This could be difficult.
    "No problem. We'll ask the Meganium in the forest," Crystal said. She flew off ahead of me, and i followed. It was getting dark, and harder to see. So we entered the forest. The ruslting of Pokemon in the bushes and trees was the only sound.
    <<< Keep your eyes peeled...we don't want to miss anything.>>>
    "Sure.."
    There was suddenly a horde of loud stomping noises. The Meganium were near. And going somewhere in a hurry.
    <<< I have a bad feeling about this...>>>
    "Don't start," Crystal moaned. "This isn't Star Wars, you know.."
    <<< Sorry..>>> I replied. The stomping was getting nearer...and a voice:
    "YES! Run! Run, you cowards! Run! Hehe!" Crystal recognised it first-
    "It's the thing from the Library!" She exclaimed. I nodded in agreement.
    The Meganium suddenly burst through a group of bushes. We both saw the terror on their faces - they were afraid. About fifteen passed by us, crying out and screaming. They roared off into the forest, leaving me and Crystal alone.
    Then another Meganium appeared from above - but it had fainted. It had been thrown... I gasped in horror. Blood trickled from it's ear down onto it's face. Scars and wounds covered it's body. I recognised it - it was the heard's leader.
    "Well well well...i must say, this one put up an excellent fight. The others are completly 100 per cent magikarp.." The voice said from behind us. We turned, but saw nothing.
    "Hey! Over here!" We turned again, but still nothing.
    "Isn't this fun!" It squeeled.
    <<< Who are you? And why did you do that? >>> I demanded, pointing at the Meganium.
    "Oh, that? That was just for fun."
    "You're sick!" Crystal yelled.
    "Oh, am I? Maybe i am...maybe...?" It laughed.
    <<< WHO ARE YOU? >>>
    There was a flash of light, and something appeared before us. It was an Espeon - but pitch black all over. Then it flashed again, changing into a Quilava.....then a Farfetch'd..
    "A Shapeshifter....Like i thought.." Crystal said.
    "Yes! Well done, pathetic one!" It laughed, flapping it's wings. It changed into a Haunter. Then into a human with a long dark cape flowing out behind him.
    "I'm afraid you two know far too much about me already. I'm going to have to dispose of you...or even better..." He smiled evily, and produced two things from his pocket. Pokeballs. Wait, no.. they were Master Balls.
    "I'm sure you two will really enjoy these, he smiled.

He threw them at us.

<<<.>>>

Default HeLp Is On ThE wAy!

A few moments after the creature bounded into the woods, two Mews (named Artic and Crystal) flew out and into the direction the creature went. They descended into the forest. I could hear what sounded like a stampede of some sort from their direction. I didn't know what to do, so I flew towards the forest.

I entered the forest and hurried to catch up with the Mews'. Within sight of them, I saw a herd of Meganium trampling through some bushes with horrified looks on their faces. I paused mid-flight. They continued right on past Artic and Crystal. Than a huge Meganium, blasted from some odd yards in front of the Mews', came crashing down. It was a mess. I could tell it had been beaten badly. Meganiums' are not creatures of the sea, but nonetheless I was enraged at the sight of this pokemon being obliterated. I hid behind a thicket of trees and ordered Oceanus and Atlantis to retrieve the beaten Meganium and take him to the edge of the forest, but than the creature spoke...its voice pure evil. After taunting the Mews', light flashed as it appeared. It was an...Espeon??? I had seen the majestic Espeons’ before, but they were not of such colors, so dark and mysterious. Than another flash of light and the creature changed form! It became a Quilava, than a FarFetch'd, a Haunter, and finally, a human being! I couldn't believe my eyes! I have never known or been told of such creatures with the innate powers as this one.

He taunted the Mews' some more and than retrieved what looked like round little orbs...but at a closer glance, I saw that they were actually Master Balls! The kind that one evil pokemon trainer used to catch my father several centuries ago! I remembered the war I had to go through to free my father from that incessant trap. I became filled with rage. I ordered Oceanus and Atlantis to retrieve Meganium to the castle for help. They flew in quickly and used their tails to wrap around Meganium. They took off towards the castle. The creature glanced at them quickly, before talking to the Mews'.

"I'm sure you two will really enjoy these," jeered the creature smiling.

He than motioned to throw the Master Balls at the Mews. I quickly flew through the trees and stopped besides the Mews while snarling a huge ROAR.

"NOOO!" I growled as I fired a HYPER BEAM at the oncoming Master Balls.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Thanks Da'An.

Arctic
    ---------------------------------------------
    I braced myself for the enevitable - the terrible feeling of being aabsorbed and enslaved. But it didn't come. What did was a huge roar, and a huge blast of energy, very well aimed, that struck the balls, obliterating them. The blast flung the Shapeshifter into a bush, and i allowed myself a quick laugh.
    "What? NO!" The Shapeshifter yelled, flinging himself up. He turned to find the source of the Hyper beam, as did we...
    We saw a Gyrados beside us.
    "Well, what is this? An overgrown sea worm?" The creature taunted, gathering hismself.
    "I am Poseidon."
    I'd heard that name. A member of the Ocean's Royal Family.
    "I don't care who you are. You'll pay as well!" The Shifter sneered. "But later. I have much more important things to deal with than you!" He shimmered, then dissapeared.
    <<< Damn it! >>> I cursed.
    "Thank you, Posedion!" Crystal said. "I can't imagine what it would have been like inside those Master Balls.."
    <<< WELL I BLOODY WELL CAN! >>>
    Man, i hand't meant to shout like that. But the memory was stuck in my mind. My capture...the Pokemon Zoo...and Tornado rescuing me. It was horrible...
    <<< Sorry. I didn't mean to shout..>>>
    "I know Arctic. It's ok." Crystal put a comforting hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, and smiled. Then i turned to Posedion.
    <<< Thanks. We owe you one. >>>
    "It is nothing. I would have done the same for anyone." He replied. Then i thought - This Pokemon was powerful, maybe even more than a mew. He could help us with our problem back at Mew Castle.
    <<< Posedion....would you mind helping us out again? >>>

And so i told Posedion all about Xiaro and Xiaso, the Shi - Cathor, and the Shapeshifter who he had just saved us from.

<<<.>>>

Master Trainer

Default Woo! More plots!

Far – (M) – Mew

“Ah… and such a touching tail it is!” Far sneered, floating forth in the air as he appeared before Crystal, Arctic and the new comer, Posedion.
    <<< Far… leave us alone, we have no time for your sneering now..>>> Arctic said, seeming exasperated at the sudden appearance.
    “ I could… but then, I would be going against my own will. I bet that Shapeshifter drives you nuts, eh?”
    With that, Far laughed and twirled around as if delighted.
    “Far… what do you want?” Crystal asked, her voice more inviting but none the less, annoyed as well.
    Far gazed at them both, and then at Posedion. The Gyardos looked like he was about to take a chomp out of Far… and far backed off a bit, narrowing his eyes.
    “Don’t think about attacking… do you really want to attack some one, who has done nothing to harm you?”
    The Gyarados paused for a moment… and then grumbled a bit, relaxing his threatening pose… but keeping an eye on Far still.
    “ It is too bad you don’t know the true form of this Shapeshifter… really, it is very bad.”
    <<< Are you coming to state the obvious Far?>>> Arctic growled, and Far shrugged.
    “ Well… too bad you three don’t specialize in Shapeshifting. If you did… you’d know the whole entire secret to shapeshifting, and how to find a true form of a Shapeshifter.”
    “how do you do that… far?” Crystal asked suddenly, and Far turned a bemusing glance at Crystal.
    “You all… you know so very little, don’t you?”
    <<< What?! We know a lot… probably a whole lot more then you know Far! Who are you to insult our intelligence!>>>
    Far laughed, floating slightly above them again.
    “ Do you know how to find the true form of a Shapeshifter?”
    Crystal looked to Arctic… and replied..
    “No..”
    “Do you know how to save Jewel?”
    “…No…”
    “Do you know who will win the battle in the Shi-Cathor?”
    “no…”
    “Do you know how to really save Mew Castle from fate?”
    “No-well, yes!” Crystal managed to choke out, and Far sneered a mean glance.
    “ Are you sure? It seems to me… you know very little. But enough, I have no use for you three… I shall go. You will enjoy my leave… but it seems to me… dear Arctic…”
    Far turned his glance to the Mew..
    “ … That you need all the friends you can get.”

Jewel – (F)

They just… left.
    All of them disappeared from my sight.
    ** Dey unth ike meh.. neva ihd dey ike…uv meh..**
    I whispered, and frowned… feeling sadness sweep me, but then anger.
    ** neva…**
    I growled, and gazed out the window. Darkness was befalling…
    Gleefully cheering, I rushed out to welcome the night. The stars twinkled… as if laughing merclessly at the Earth below… as the darkness promised evil in the world. That was what the world was becoming..
    …evil…
    I sighed, and then suddenly spotted some thing upon the ground. Blinking… I flew down to it, and saw a strange… blood-red jewel, which twinkled. It was in the shape of a… dagger? A feather? Some thing along the lines. I squealed, for it glowed a bloody crimson red… and pulsated when I floated above it. I grinned and gingerly touched the crystal, and held it close to me. What a wonderful… gift- it was red, blood red… like… like the world’s pain. Such a sweet gift…
    It… It… made me… happy. I purred, and swiftly floated in the air and flew inside. There was a large area.. filled with countless books. I liked it there… it was usually dark, and things didn’t go in there often. So, I quickly flew on top of one of the book cases and sat there, dangling my large feet over the edges. I held out the blood red crystal… wondering what strange… wonder it was.

(You guys can make any ideas into what it could be..)

Repturroc – (F) – Mew-like Creature of Time

I sighed, as I flew over the land and watched amongst the shadows as Crystal and Arctic met the wild Gyarados.
    [ Heed my words Crystal… ]
    I whispered, and then slowly flew off.
    Times were getting serious… and even though I couldn’t directly help the Mews… it frustrated me some times. They didn’t really know who I was, did they?
    [ I never did tell them who I was… or rather, what I was..]
    Oh well.. it didn’t matter. In time they would know… or perhaps, Farlander and Flashwing would tell. But… I began to wonder if even they knew my position in this world.
    [ No matter… I must find the Seer of the Lost..] I thought, and instantly I turned to see a wildly churning ocean. A storm was brewing… how lovely. I knew… that out in that wild ocean, was a small island. In the middle of the small island… was an ancient temple, which old tribes used to worship Mew. They built that temple upon the island… spending countless years upon the beautiful, silver-gold shrine. Then t hey simply left it… wanting it never to be disturbed. It was so deeply hidden… that even humans have not discovered it yet.
    [ I am coming… ]
    I whispered, and then I gleefully hummed as I flew fiercly out to the island.
    It took little time as I flew over the wild waves… that I arrived in the island. I flew to the center of the Island… and then slowly concentrated. Yes… the temple was hidden.. where no non-psychic could go, or no nonteleporter anyway. I concentrated upon the heart of the temple… and then quickly I disappeared.
    Reappearing, I was in the heart of the temple.
    Gazing around it was a wide room… dome-like, and on top of the ceiling was an opening, which showed the sea. The temple’s entreance was upon the island… but it was simply a long tunnel, which ran underneath the island and went out into the ocean, where the heart of it all was.
    The beautiful opening in the ceiling showed the ocean… as the waves lapped against it. Right now it was dark… bu tstill, it lit up the room in a watery glow. The walls were made out of a golden material… and ancient descriptions were outlined in silver. In the center of the room.. was a pillar, made of a small Mew. The small mew held it it’s tiny hands, a strange, ball-like object which was made out of pearl. Pearl… and enchanted with magick.
    [ It still amazes me… that humans could have made such a thing.] I smiled, for I lived here some times.. or more likely, I resided her most times. This was one place which I could rest…
    But now, it housed another guest.
    One who was trapped in time.
    Now… I had to awaken him.
    [ Young one … wake up with all cost!
    You are the Seer of the Lost!
    Tried to get back to the time which you came..
    But you were trapped by fate which made you lame!
    Now out of your imprisonment you must arise!
    Waken out of the depth to answer fate’s cries!]

A rumbling occurred deep with in the bottom of the ocean… and it grew until it seemed the whole earth was shaking. I gazed about as I floated… as the Mew Statue’s eyes began to glow a silvery color… and the orb in which it held matches. Suddenly, a brilliant flash of white echoed across the air… and as it resided, the rumbling seased. I blinked a few times, and then saw as the Mew Statue still held the large pearl orb… but now, floating in front of the Statue, was a being.
    I grinned… as the creature unraveled itself from a ball and gazed up at me with light, swirling violet eyes. The moon marking upon his head twinkled of a matching violet… and I grinned.
    [ Welcome Seiko…. You have awakened.]

MWHAHAAA! dies
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Xiaso
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    I walked slowly around Mew Castle. The building itself was of little interest, only it's power. Power that would be mine. I smiled to myself. Xiaro would fall in the Shi - Cathor. Of course, i could beat him on my own. But Farlander's...intervention...would be to simply make sure i gained my rightful power. I smiled again, thinking of what i could do with that power. Used as a tool of war, it would be almost unstoppable. The other Protectors had all been too cowardly to unlock the position's true powers. But i was another story. Yes...
    I came across a large room filled with books. I peered inside, and noticed the Mew Jewel sitting on top of one of the piles, swinging her legs around. She was staring at a small object she held in her hand. Curious, i though. I quickly flew up beside her to take a look. She slowly turned too look at me, then back at the thing.
    "tawh ye tawn?" Probably something along the line of 'What do you want?'
    "Where did you find this?" I asked, looking at the object. It was a blood red crystal, shaped like a feather. Interesting.
    Jewel did not respond.
    "I ask again, where did you find this?"
    Jewel didn't look at me as she spoke: "Sitdeuo.."
    I frowned. Strange thing it was, but i couldnt see it making any huge difference in my plans. I shrugged as best as a bird can, and floated down and out of the room, leaving Jewel with her thoughts...

A few meteres down the corridor, and there was a flash of light. A human figure appeared before me, swirling with black energy
    "Xiaso, i have completed your task. The book is gone. Where is my payment?" It said.
    I smirked.
    "Pateince, Racalexand. You will receive it in due time....but i will double it if you do something else for me."
    The human- shapeshifter narrowed his eyes at me. "Like?"
    "The Mews. Eliminate them without it leading back to me."
    "I already tried to..apprehend them when they followed me. I failed. The Gyrados known as Posidion intervened. They are gathering quite a following of Pokemon and trainers...they beleive that something is going to happen soon." Alexanderac spoke quietly. I laughed aloud.
    "Of COURSE something is about to happen. It dons't matter, no amount of humans or Pokemon will stop me. Humans are too weak-"
    "I was human, if you remember!" Racalexand interrupted.
    "Indeed. But you are better now, no? Go now. Remove the Mews from the equation."
    "I will not fail you." Racalexand nodded, and disspeared in a flash.

<<<.>>>