Thread: ASB Suggestion Thread

Threaded View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: ASB Suggestion Thread

O.O 15 minutes Oslo?

Gonna have to speed that. I did a reffing in 4 minutes back in the day :/ Rabble rabble rabble. I'm gonna hang ten on this convo-its going so many directions.

1) Reffing-as it is now-is like Grey said-a volatile creature. A single instance of a move being used can change drastically due to any number of physical or field effects we do have here in ASB. Ultimately, the ref will make a call that is just and good and the battlers will be able to see their whole battle in a way that they can hopefully lead to victory.

2) Ability tutor shop sounds really good as well, but it will take careful notekeeping to ensure no one Pokemon gets ridiculous abilities-the whole Skill Swap Wonder Guard is still a no, if anyone was considering it.

3) Chobi..I think I have a Adamant Slaking :/ Wanna just take mine and breed it? Lemme check first..

4) Stats are what make the game equal. Since we don't have concrete stats, reasonable judgements are what help ASB stand out. As stated before, beating a fully evolved Garchomp with a Turtwig is epic in ASB because its so unexpected. But that's not to say stats don't help a little. Evolution allows your Pokemon in most cases, to be faster-which always helps.

Timburr may not learn any real new moves (Most Pokemon learn between 1-4 new moves upon evolutions that may or may not be useful) but I bet he can swing that beam harder, now that a) its not wood and b) he's stronger than your average Timburr

5) Too much math to add all stats. Already hate when someone goes on a boost spree >.> Pre game additions will invariably get too complex after a while.

6) My game just stopped working again :/ Unlike last time, where it pissed me off to no avail, I at least know my save data is still there, and its something with the online component.

7) Wonder why the Wi-Fi data keeps erasing..?

8) Better yet, when the hell will Nintendo release a firmware update that allows for PBC on the 3DS so this can stop happening!

9) ???

10) ProfitRAGEQUIT!

Edit: I can 100% prove that if you ever encounter a "Save file cannot be accessed" error, it is completely due to your wi-fi setup :/ PBC for 3DS nees to happen so this error can stop scaring the minds and memories of all players.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 18th June 2012 at 08:21 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.