Thread: ASB Suggestion Thread

Hybrid View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: ASB Suggestion Thread

I like the general idea of the rental space. But aboot the legend snatching. ..I guess I just see it as I worked my butt off for 2 of the birds... and blade has the third. .. but then let's say Aura rents blades and now also had a complete set and now gets who ever is unlock ..

Oh wait.

That might break the system. If someone had all three in their possession, they could just rent them away and lugia could be caught all the time. Never really put an imposing limit on that. Hrm. Guess if that was to be a problem. .. the renter would have to own at least one legend that was needed for this quest, to stop farming issues. Great idea

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Default Re: ASB Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    That might break the system. If someone had all three in their possession, they could just rent them away and lugia could be caught all the time. Never really put an imposing limit on that. Hrm. Guess if that was to be a problem. .. the renter would have to own at least one legend that was needed for this quest, to stop farming issues. Great idea
    Or maybe limit it to one rented pokémon at a time.

And make the fee dependent not only on time, but the status of the pokémon in question. Basic? 1 point for a week or so. Stage 1? 2 points, and so on. Legends can be 5 points or whatever. If the pokémon has 1 or 2 extra moves, upcharge! Good times.
    -Grey