Thread: Chaos Redefined vs Knight of Time [ref: DL is all over teh place]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Chaos Redefined vs Knight of Time [ref: DL is all over teh place]

I want a match. However, my other matches are moving about as quickly as a dead snail, and I need this slot for my turn in the the all-comer's challenge comes around. So, I'm going to make it a quick battle. As a result, some rules will seem odd, but I'm hoping someone is up for them.

I want a 1v1. No fancy arena, just indigo plateau. There will be a 4 day DQ period for both contestants and the ref. If the ref breaks this, we will obtain a subref. Anyone looking to subref can ask anytime after the 4-day period, regardless of whether we have posted.

Finally, and this one could be annoying, but hopefully, it won't come up: If this match is still going by the time I am up for blade's all-comer challenge, then this match is finished, and the winner is the person with the most hit points at the time.

I will be using my male Chingling, Ring-a-Ding.
    Last edited by chaos_redefined; 10th January 2010 at 05:12 PM.

[14:48:30] .:- Steampunk Angel -:. {{I love Ben}} says:
    oh chaos your awesome lol

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Chaos Redefined vs _ [ref: _]

Fast 2 points? Hell yeah

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Chaos Redefined vs _ [ref: DL is all over teh place]

Why not, I'll take you on, chaos.

Are abilities in effect? They'll help me decide my choice.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Abilities are on. Chingling comes with the default of levitate.

Default Re: Chaos Redefined vs Knight of Time [ref: DL is all over teh place]

All right, my choice is going to be my Bronzor, who of course is genderless, and has the Heatproof ability.

Bronzor, let's make this a good one by getting on the attack early.

Blast Ring-a-Ding with a Signal Beam, then a Shadow Ball, finally, go for a second Signal Beam.

If he tries to use Double Team to get some evasion in, then start a Sandstorm to get rid of the clones and do him a little damage, if he tries Flash, close your eyes, or if he tries Thunder Wave or some other status changing move, put up a Safeguard to stop it cold.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Taunt ~ Light Screen ~ Thunderwave

Sub: If taunt doesn't work or he has Safeguard already in place (from round 1 or possibly 2), replace Thunderwave with Shadow Ball.

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

Arena: Indigo Stadium
    Banned moves: None
    DQ: 4 Days

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    100/100
    U wanna fitz! I fitz!
    Signal Beam~Shadow Ball~Signal Beam

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    100/100
    Hi I fitz!
    Taunt~Light Screen~Thunderwave

===Round 1===

Here we are, standing in the Indigo Plateau. Its a one on one battle of ..small proportions. We have Chaos and KOT, ready to rumble. Bronzor and Ring-a-Ding are ready to run this battle to the finish.

Bronzor starts off by trying to gain an advantage. It doesn't help Ring any when he's screaming all this stuff about how Bronzor is a cheap plastic version of a dinner plate. Bronzor puts a little more power in that beam, knocking Ring down

Bro: -6E Tnt===//=== Rin: -3E/-12H

Ring rolls over and rights himself. Bronzor, being pissed off now, continues the assault. A ghastly sphere reflects off its body and flies toward Ring- and even though it strikes, Ring is able to create a field of Light that diffuses the energy enough so it hurts roughly as half as it should .

Bro: -8E ===//=== Rin: -4E/-8H
    LS: 3 rds

With this Pokemon taking all these hits, Bronzor sneered and got ready to dismantle this Pokemon. But Ring had other ideas. With Bronzor so blind with rage, it didn't even note the small wave of electricity that fell around its body. Bronzor didn't flinch. Instead of trying to protect against the staus, that Signal Beam went a-flaring, and was diffused just as fast.

Bro: -6E Par===//=== Rin: -2E/-6H

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    100/80
    Tnt: 1 rd
    Par
    Grrrr

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    74/91
    LS: 2.5 rds
    Hrm, gotta even this out

Chaos

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hypnosis ~ Safeguard ~ Shadow Ball

Close your eyes and use a Faint Attack when it passes, then use Faint Attack again. Finish with Payback.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    100/80
    Tnt: 1 rd
    Par
    Grrrr
    Faint Attack x 2~Payback

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    74/91
    LS: 2.5 rds
    Hrm, gotta even this out
    Hypnosis~Safeguard~Shadowball

===Round 2===

The angered Bronzor floated around warily as Ring decided to take him down a notch. Waves of calming energy made their way to the floating Psychic, but with n inverted flash, Bronzor was gone. Ring knew what that could mean, but it didn't mean it lessened the pain. Bronzor fell flat on Ring, flattening him quite well

Bro: -6E ===//=== Rin: -3E/-13H

Bronzor floated off of Ring and Ring turned around to make sure the damn Pokemon was not there. True to his sight, Bronzor was gone again. That did not bode well. But as the attack was -shall we say- waiting in the wind, Ring-a-Ding found the time to focus his energy into a protective veiling.

Bronzor just floated in quiet. Paralysis.

Bro: Par ===//=== Rin: -3E
    SG: 3 rds

Ring had just about enough of these shenanigans. All these strikes wee just unnecessary. So, with its new found focus, a ghastly energy was produced, formed into a sphere and and fired at the rotating Bronzor.

Struck by this blast, Bronzor fired back-shrouded in shadow. This caused Ring to cry out, that pain was so sever, it shook him to his core.

Bro: -5E/-16H ===//=== Rin: -8E/-20H

Gone was Bronzor's anger...

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    84/69
    Par
    Ok, nuts

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    41/77
    LS: 1.5 rds
    Wow ok..that's more painful than I thought.

KOT

Entertaining quotes!

Excellent work, Bronzor, despite the paralysis, this is looking like a victory is in sight...and of course, evolution after this battle is in sight too, so maybe I'll come up with a name after you've evolved into a Bronzong.

Oh Darkly, chaos and I agreed to no Rest..just to make this a fight to the end. But of course, even then, if it wasn't banned, Bronzor still has Heal Block at "his" disposal.

Close your eyes and produce a Flash so that the bright light will still come from you, then get him with another Faint Attack, finally, give him a Signal Beam.

Close your eyes if he tries his own Flash, or use Sandstorm if he resorts to Double Team.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Considering i'm safeguarded (or should be), flash should have no effect. So, take the chance to Recover. Then hit him with a Hypnosis, and finish with a Shadow Ball.

And yes, I am ok with rest being banned.

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    84/69
    Par
    Ok, nuts
    Wow ok..that's more painful than I thought.
    Flash~Faint Attack~Signal Beam

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    41/77
    LS: 1.5 rds
    Recover~Hypnosis~Shadowball

===Round 3===

Though shielded from most status effects, Ring felt he was ultra invincible. Calm now, Bronzor took his time to focus his energy, and then blast it ...or not. Ring smiled, but he did not move. He just sat still and Recovered his health. Never really needed sight for some inward reflection.

Bro: par ===//=== Rin: -15E/+20H -Acc

Happy that he wasn't blind, Ring went to try and calm that Bronzor down as well. This time, the calming waves definitly had an effect on the mirrormon. But to Ring's despair, Bronzor faded from view again. He knew what was coming,and came it did.

It knocked him on his side, but there was a benefit. As Ring righted himself, he saw Bronzor droop. Yes, it was drowsy!

Bro: -6E Drw===//=== Rin: -3E/-13H

Bronzor floated around with less pep in its bob. It was trying to get the calm feeling out of its body. First anger, now peace, what was this strange bell doing? Well, with a strong push Bronzor fired a beam that seemed to thin as it reached Ring.

His eyes closed once, and the little bell was on his side. Eyes opened again after what had to be a minute, and the bell was glowing. Eyes closed a third time-and then eyes blasted open with pain, from a rogue Shadowball.

Bro: -6E/-10H ===//=== Rin: -8E/-6H

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    74/57
    Par
    >_o Must, get rid of this thing.

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    42/41
    LS: .5 rds
    SG: 1.5 rds
    Can still come back from this!

Chaos

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Taunt ~ Recover ~ Shadow Ball

Sub: If I can't recover, use Shadow Ball instead.

Protect yourself from the Taunt, then use Heal Block to stop him from using Recover, finally, use another Payback.

Edit: Darkly, just wondering, but you're not counting any Bug/Ghost/Dark moves used on Bronzor as supereffective, right? I'm curious to why the first Shadow Ball did 16% damage, since the typing should make it deal normal damage (Steel/Psychic).
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 11th January 2010 at 10:14 AM.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

o.O I did that? O crap, I did. My bad. Edited. Bronzor gained back 6 HP.

Battle continues.

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    80/57
    Par
    >_o Must, get rid of this thing.
    Protect~Heal Block~Payback

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    42/41
    LS: .5 rds
    SG: 1.5 rds
    Can still come back from this!
    Taunt~Recover~Shadowball
    Sub: SB for non Rec

===Round 4===

Feeling as if that little bell is about to be crafty, Bronzor tries to Protect agaisnt anything that might come his way. It works, to Bronzor's advantage, as Ring's insults bounce off of that shield. The last of the drowsyness fades away.

Bro: -8E ===//=== Rin: -3E

Now, the Bronzor decides to be proactive, and began chanting some sort of spell. Meanwhile, Ring tried to focus on himself once more. The inner energy needed to heal was there, and it...worked! He healed up nicely! But right after, the spell Bronzor chanted took hold.

But it was a bit late.

Bro: -5E ===//=== Rin: -15E/+20H
    HB: 3 rds

Glad to have succeeded against the tricky mirror, Ring now goes on the offensive. Bronzor braces itself, and then finds itself immobilized! A Shadowball is formed and thrown, leaving Bronzor in a new world of hurt.

Ring clapped with glee, maybe he could turn this around?

Bro: par -10H ===//=== Rin: -8E
    Ring's Light Screen was gone.

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/44
    Par
    Gotta figure out a way

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    62/14
    SG: .5 rds
    HB: 2 rds
    Oh yeah

KOT

Entertaining quotes!

Well Bronzor, things are going to get a bit trickier from here, but we cannot let our guard down again.

Close your eyes and use Double Team, then lash out with a surprise Faint Attack, disappearing before he can get off an attack if possible, finally, use Facade, and put all your weight into it by hopefully getting to squash him flat.

In the event he uses Hypnosis, close your eyes until it passes before you try and make whatever move you were about to do. If he uses Double Team himself, use Sandstorm, or if he manages to damage you this round, strike back with Payback!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Snatch his double team, then Flash bronzor, then Relax.

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/44
    Par
    Gotta figure out a way
    Double Team~Faint Attack~Facade

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    62/14
    SG: .5 rds
    Oh yeah
    Snatch~Flash~Relax

===Round 5===

Ring felt a bit better about surviving one more round. So much in fact, that he felt damn near invincible. He ran at Bronzor and reached out, pulling Bronzor's very energy away from him. The mirror was confused, and then amazed to see that its own Double Team had been Snatched away, giving Ring the advantage of numbers.

Bro: -3E ===//=== Rin: -3E 3 cl

Though it had the numbers, Bronzor was actually alright. Ring, unsure what Bronzor was planning decided to put a kink in that plan by releasing a huge Flash from its small body. Bronzor shrieked, and faded from sight. Ring blinked, and then screamed in frustration. It did it again!

Stupid evaporating Psych-And there he goes! Flying from that Faint Attack. That is quite painful.

Bro: -6E -Acc===//=== Rin: -3E/-13H

Ring stared as Bronzor floated around. Sure, it got its hit in but now it was blind. Sure, the clones were gone, but it was blind. and it was funny to watch a mirror fly around and try to ram into you, only to hit rocks and other debris.

Bro: -6E ===//=== Rin: +6E

Ring sighed, glad that it missed.

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/29
    Par
    -Acc
    Pain..

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    49/14
    HB: 1 rd
    Oh yeah

Chaos

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Calm Mind ~ Relax ~ Calm Mind

Bronzor, we have to stay close to Chingling this round, being the tricky little opponent he is, we have to end this fast.

I need you to blink a lot if possible while going at him with a trio of Faint Attacks. If you can make him out, strike him hard!
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/29
    Par
    -Acc
    Pain..
    Faint Attack x 3

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    49/14
    Oh yeah
    Calm Mind~Relax~Calm Mind

===Round 6===

Quiet as a cat, Ring watched as Bronzor floated over him, and then away and to the left, looking for him. He stayed as Calm and quiet as possible, clearing his mind and giving himself a nice boost to his already powerful abilities.

Sensing no attack, Bronzor just went for it, and faded away in the darkness. He reappeared--and lucked out, striking Ring in the back! How in the heck!!

Bro: -6E ===//=== Rin: -3E/-13H +SpA/D

But no. Ring was not going to get angry. His master surely had a plan, right? He waited it out, relaxing and gaining back energy-before he went skyward. Bronzor still seemed blind, but these hits were landing without fail. It was really aggravating, to say the least.

Bro: -6E===//=== Rin: +6E/-13H

Ring watched, as Bronzor FINALLY spazzed the hell out! It clanked to teh groud, and Ring made some distance between them. When he felt it was safe-Ring just focused on himself, beefing himself up quite a bit to deal with the oncoming round.

Bro: >_o ===//=== Rin: -3E +SpA/D

Bronzor looked around, and while foggy, eh could see what was moving and what wasn't. But Ring was still, so...was that it? The Heal Block was over too.

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/17
    Par
    -Acc
    Is it dead? I want to see ;_;

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    23/14
    +2 SpA/D
    Uncool. But alive

KOT

Entertaining quotes!

Good, that ought to help seal a win.

Bronzor, use Heal Block to once again try and prevent Ring from regaining any lost health (and keep your eyes closed), then use a Faint Attack + Facade combo...disappear from view, then if you can, strike him real hard from the most unexpected angle you can get!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

You are combo-ing? OK...

Relax ~ Protect ~ Relax

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/17
    Par
    -Acc
    Is it dead? I want to see ;_;
    Heal Block~Faint Attack+Facade

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    23/14
    +2 SpA/D
    Uncool. But alive
    Relax~Protect~Relax

===Round 7===

With that Bronzor still not down and out, Ring just sits down, and relaxes some more. Meanwhile, Bronzor floats over, pretty sure the small yellow moving object is Ring and begins that weird ol' chant again. Sure enough, there goes that weird spell, blocking all healing moves from being used.

Bro: -5E ===//=== Rin: +6E
    HB: 3 rds

Right after, Bronzor...evaporated. Ring took no chances this time, and erected a shield. It was a smart ploy, as Bronzor came from a 45 degree angle, twirling harder than ever. Though I thought it cracked its face when it hit that shield. Bronzor came at it again and again, but no, the shield held...barely.

But Bronzor didn't need to know that.

Bro: -11E ===//=== Rin: -7E

Bronzor breathed heavily after its onslaught failed. and Ring just relaxed. Patience has a virtue it seems,

Bro: >o ===//=== Rin: +6E

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/1
    Par
    OMG Annoying!!!

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    23/19
    +2 SpA/D
    Waiting...

Chaos

Last edited by DarkestLight; 12th January 2010 at 06:41 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Shadow Ball ~ Relax ~ Shadow Ball

Bronzor, put your all into a Faint Attack, then relax, finally, do it again, put your all into another Faint Attack.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    70/1
    Par
    OMG Annoying!!!
    Faint Attack

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    23/19
    +2 SpA/D
    Waiting...
    Shadow Ball~Relax~Shadow Ball

===Round 8===

Weak and utterly out of energy, Bronzor tries once more to get up and do a fly by smashing. But the paralysis, that god-awful thing zaps him for maybe the last time. It falls flat on its shinier face, and is railed by a Shadowball.

Bro: par -10H ===//=== Rin: -7E

Both competitors take a moment to breathe, and Bronzor floats back up feeling good about this now. Maybe that worked in his favor?

Bro: +6E ===//=== Rin: +6E

Well, Ring charged up a second sphere, but this time, Bronzor evaporated! Ring looked around anxiously, unsure how come Bronzor was on the offensive so fast, when his lights went dark. That Faint Attack was hard enough to knock out anyone had they been weak enough.

Ring...was not one of those Pokemon. He blasted Bronzor off of him with that Shadowball and heaved for air. That was amazingly tiring!

Bro: -7E/-10H ===//=== Rin: -7E/-14H

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    50/0
    Why can't it die >O

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    9/11
    +2 SpA/D
    O wow, felt like an airplane hit him (too soon?)

KOT - you now rest 2 actions, then you get 20% energy back.

Entertaining quotes!

Alright Bronzor, this is it, the sooner we get a victory here, the better.

Relax for your first two actions, then use Faint Attack!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Disable ~ Relax ~ Shadow Ball

Veteran Trainer

2010 battle #9

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    50/0
    Why can't it die >O
    Faint Attack

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    9/11
    +2 SpA/D
    O wow, felt like an airplane hit him (too soon?)
    Disable~Relax~Shadow Ball

===Round 9===

Completely exhausted for now, Bronzor floated to the ground and rested on its side. Ring ran up to him and patted the mirror in quick fashion. In actuality, he was casting a nasty spell on him. The effect...would be seen later.

Bro: O.o Whu? ===//=== Rin: -4E

Bronzor just lied there. The red glow that was inhibiting him now faded away, and it could relax in peace. Ring just relaxed now.

Bro: +6E ===//=== Rin: +6E

Glad to be relaxing, Ring leaned back from his siesta and reared up another demonic ball of justice. Only..Bronzor was moving about. That's not good. Really not good. Specially when the strike came from the left, flipping Ring on his backside. Ring cried out, but then quieted, knocked out.

Bro: -7E ===//=== Rin: -14H

With that strike, KOT is the winner!

===Stats===

Knight of Time

Bronzor
    Heatproof
    50/13
    HA! FO-OL!

VS

Chaos_redefined

Ring-a-Ding, M
    Levitate
    0/13
    +2 SpA/D
    Done

Knight of Time gets 2 points
    Chaos gets 1 point
    I get 2 and I'm gone!

Entertaining quotes!

Excellent, managed to get the win.

Good battle, chaos, I have to admit, you definitely put up a fight here, but in the end, it was fun. Maybe someday we can have a rematch with some evolved Pokemon, what do you say?

Thanks for reffing Darkly.

'recalls his victorious Bronzor and heads for a couple of areas'
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Good match, KoT. Thanks, and thanks for the ref, DL. And I'd be up for a rematch with some evolved pokemon once I get some more of them.