Thread: I Challenge Darkestlight to a rematch!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Wink I Challenge Darkestlight to a rematch!

I told you I was not threw with you just yet.

8 on 8 all out at once

DQ: None

No ghost types please

Abilities activated

The Phantom Galleon

A Large three deck Spanish Galleon that half sank in the Shallow shoreline of TPM, over time a small Island grew around the ship, A thick layer of mud and rocks are found on all three Levels of the ship, the Lowest Level also has seaweed growing on the mud were the sunlight reaches threw holes in the upper decks, wild Pokemon can be found living on the ship, Chatot are known to nest here.

Go my following Pokemon!

King Male shiny Charizard (Blaze)
    Snappy Male shiny Feraligatr (Torrent)
    Cam Male Sceptile (Overgrow)
    Link Male Ampharos (static)
    Chris 2.1 Male Weavile (Pressure)
    Sirius Male Lucario (Steadfast)
    Karai Female Kricketune (Swarm)
    Grimlock Male Garchomp (Sand Veil)

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 3rd January 2010 at 11:35 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: I Challenge Darkestlight to a rematch!

If you guys don't mind I will ref this match.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

WTF? Oh yer trying to kill me like you did with Lanturn a few months back.

Well I'm game. Might be fun to see Elf deal with an 8 on 8, lol. May also help with quick exp.

Abilities too. Hrm I hafta be game now.

So who will I pick..

To counter Karai...Slickback, M Murkrow (Insomnia)
    To counter King...Dasan E, M Wartortle (Torrent)
    To counter Link...Sonikku, M Phanpy (Sturdy)
    To counter Sirius...Bebop, M Anorith (Battle Armor)
    To counter Chris 2.1...Xenos, Metang (Clear Body)
    To counter Grimlock...Order, M Gible (Sand Veil)
    To counter Snappy...Starscream M Cleffa (Magic Guard)
    To counter Cam...Wyndryde F Absol (Pressure)

Heh, Its mostly unevolved guys versus yer top squad. Lets see how well I fare. Should be fun, aside from my complete slaughter, lol.
    And I guess I attack first. Well guys, let's see what trouble we can start.

Everyone fan out! We don't need this to be all close quarters. Sonikku, Xenos, Order-head down to the lowest level.

Xenos, you take rear and Bullet Punch~Meteor Mash~Earthquake anyone that hits you. If no one attacks you, help Sonikku with his target...
    Sonikku, whoever attacks you, go after them with Ice Shard~Body Slam~Rock Slide. If you aren't attacked, go and help Order.
    Order, follow with the ground crew and cast Sandstorm down there. Then Dragon Pulse and Slash on whoever's on yer tail. If you aren't attacked, help out Xenos.

Starscream, Wyndryde, Bebop and Dasani, stay on this level and provide support.

Wyndryde, let's go for random. They're all gonna waste energy once they see you at the head of the pack. Anyone tries to attack you, use Me First. Doesn't matter what kinda attack it is. Otherwise, do Psycho Cut(Snap)~Iron Tail(Chris 2.1)~Stone Edge(King)

Dasani, start with Hydro Pump(King)~Ice Beam(Cam)~Brick Break(Sirius)
    Starscream, start off with Safeguard around the posse up here~Psychic(Sirius)~Sing

Bebop-we're gonna make you a target. Brick Break(Sirius)~Rock Slide (King)~Crush Claw(Snappy)

Slickback, yer my flier. Take to the skies. I'm sure that stinking, Link is gonna to and shock you down, but go after Karai immediately. Taunt it, then Drill peck it and end with a Whirlwind to toss it in the water.

Your move.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 3rd January 2010 at 10:35 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Great I think I am probably going to die with this, also did you put that no Ghost pokemon in there cause of me Charles?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by
    WTF? Oh yer trying to kill me like you did with Lanturn a few months back.
    LOL well if I was I would have all my pokemon that knew earthquake on the feild, that's why his Magmortar did not last long... [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by
    Great I think I am probably going to die with this, also did you put that no Ghost pokemon in there cause of me Charles?
    Nah, but now if I had called out my whole team now that would have killed you. and no crazy I said no ghost do to the fact that Dark Dragonite used his Sableye against my Aipom in the The Tiny Tournament... -_-;

Anyways On to my orders

King Use Sunny day then Solar beam twice on Dasan E.
    Snappy use use Ice fang on Bebop three times.
    Cam use Swagger on Starscreem use Brick Brake on it twice.
    Link use Thunderbolt on Dasan E three times.
    Chris 2.1 use Taunt on Starscreem then use Brick Brake Bebop twice.
    Sirius use Me First then Close Combat twice on Wyndryde.
    Karai Quick use Taunt on Slickback then Sing then end this round with Bug buzz.
    Grimlock use Stone Edge on Slickback three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

~*~*~* Charles Legend vs Darkestlight *~*~*~
    ~*~*~* Ref: CEB *~*~*~

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Phantom Galleon

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

7 days

~*~*~* Banned Moves *~*~*~

None

~*~*~* Round 1 *~*~*~

~*~*~* Pre Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOOOOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 100%

Sunny Day ~ Solarbeam x2 (Dasan) | Ice Fang x3 (Bebop)

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static

Swagger ~ Brick Break x2 (Starscream) | Thunderbolt x3 (Dasan)

Chris 2.1 (M) | Sirius (M)
    Pressure | Steadfast

Taunt (Starscream) ~ Brick Break x2 (Bebop) | Me First ~ Close Combat x2 (Wyndryde)

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil

Taunt ~ Sing ~ Bug buzz (Slickback) | Stone Edge x3 (Slickback)

Status: I can play the Fiddle | Status: I am a sand shark bitches

Team Darkestlight
    OOOOOOOO

Slickback (M) | Dasan.E (M)
    Insomnia | Torrent

Taunt ~ Drill Peck ~ Whirlwind (Karai) | Hydropump (King) ~ Ice Beam (Cam) ~ Brick Break (Sirius)

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armor

Ice Shard ~ Body Slam ~ Rock Slide | Brick Break (Sirius) ~ Rock Slide (King) ~ Crush Claw (Snappy)

Status: Rollin Rollin Rollin | Status: I dont have any legs

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil

Bullet Punch ~ Meteor Mash ~ Earthquake | Sandstorm ~ Dragon Pulse ~ Slash

Starscream (F) | Wyndryde (M)
    Magic Guard | Pressure

Safeguard ~ Psychic (Sirius) ~ Sing (Sirius) | Psychocut (Snap) ~ Iron Tail (Chris) ~ Stone Edge (King)

This is a rematch between Darkestlight and Charles Legend on then Phantom Galleon arena. It will be an 8 on 8 melee with abilities on. Both fighters order their pokemon to take the field. Darkestlight’s team composes of a small blackbird, a medium sized blue turtle, a small blue elephant creature, a brown trilobite, a floating metal creature, a small dark blue shark like creature, a small star shaped cream puff and a medium sized white dog with a scythe on its head. Charles Legend’s choices are a large black dragon with a tail on fire, a large greenish crocodile, a large green leaf creature, a small blackish weasel creature with a red mane of feathers, a human sized blue fox with spikes, a large red bug with a long moustache and a much large dark blue sand shark then Darkestlight has. The pokemon quickly take their positions, Sirius gets things off to a flying start by rushing over to Wyndryde and smacks him over the head with an attack that Wyndryde hadn’t even committed yet. So in response to that Wyndryde jumps over to Snappy the Sceptile and gives him a super powered but with the scythe on his head. Snappy just shakes off the blow and rushes over to poor little Bebop and clamps down on his body with his icy fangs before throwing him to the ground. Bebop just turns himself over and begins undulating his flaps before rushing over to Sirius and bashes him over the head with a blow that could smash through walls. King looks at the brawl going on and just looks to the sky firing a stream of fire into the sky causing the sun to shine down making the sandstorm disappear leaving only the sun. Cam and Chris both look at the little puff ball that is Starscream and Cam begins dancing around trying to confuse Starscream while Chris begins taunting the star furiously. She tries to retaliate but due to the taunting and confusion she just hits herself in the head like a dope. Link looks around and sees his quarry the turtle Dasan and fires a small bolt of lightning and watches as it hits Dasan and he begins to squirm around as the electricity cackles through his body. Slickback looks down at Karai and wonders what she has in store but begins taunting her just like Chris did to his comrade Starscream, this works like a charm because Karai tries to do the same thing but she can only jump up at Slickback and hits him with her arms. Grimlock takes a look at the taunting bird and doesn’t like what he has done to his friend so he jumps into the air and slashes Slickback with one of his fins almost knocking the bird from the sky. As the electricity still crackles across his body like static Dasan takes a look at King and fires a large volume of water at him which is slightly diminished by the sun but still pisses of the giant black lizard a lot. With no one attacking him what so ever Sonikku takes one look at the wet lizard and fires a shard of ice at him, Xenos follows suit and hits King with a quick punch. Order finishes up by taking a deep breath then blows out causing the sand to pick up once again and blow across the field taking the sun out of the equation.

King [-19HP -5EN]
    Snappy [-8HP, -6EN]
    Cam [-3EN]
    Link [-8EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-3EN]
    Sirius [-9HP -10EN]
    Karai [-4EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Grimlock [-8EN]

Slickback [-17HP -3EN]
    Dasan E [-13HP -10EN]
    Sonikku [-4EN]
    Bebop [-8HP -7EN]
    Xenos [-4EN]
    Order [-5EN]
    Starscream [-5HP -4EN, Confused, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Wyndryde [-10HP, -6EN]

King takes a look at this new development in this situation and starts taking in sunlight to power up his attack but due to the sandstorm ruining his line of sight to the sun he believes this will take longer to power up then usual. Slickback is still flying around and takes another look at Karai and swoops down with his beak ready to strike before ploughing into her knocking her off her feet before retreating back into the sky. Snappy once again waltzes over to Bebop and picks up the tiny shellfish and with a quick chomp takes another icy bite out of him before dropping him once again. Dasan takes a quick look at the giant green leaf monster that is Cam and fires a concentrated beam of ice at him; the beam makes contact and begins freezing small parts of Cam’s body nothing to major though. Being the electric dynamo that he is Link charges up another shot of high powered electricity and fires it at Dasan then watches as the blue turtle struggles to keep standing up. Bebop moves his sights onto a new target this time King and fires a series of rocks at the flying beast watching as it shakes off the blows. Chris darts around the field keeping an eye on Starscream then rushes in punching the creampuff into the deck behind it. Sonikku starts spinning around like a ball getting faster and faster before charging towards Grimlock and bashes him in the stomach; Xenos and Order follow again by pummelling into Grimlock with punches which could puncture stars and the breath of a dragon. Sirius takes another rush at Wyndryde and punching him with a fighting fury no one has ever seen before, yet after the attack Sirius feels a bit weaker like it took a bit more then usual out of him. Karai looks at Slickback and tries to lull him to sleep with a soft sweet song but due to the immense taunting he took from the bird before can only muster a small hit on the bird. With the confusion having a good grasp on her mind Starscream still manages to gain access to her psychic powers and fires a burst of this energy at Sirius picking him up and throwing him across the stage. Grimlock looks at the flying Slickback throwing insults at Karai and gets a little peeved off before jumping back at Slickback and slamming him with his blade like arms. As Wyndryde shakes of the attack and towards Chris with his tail glowing brilliant silver before her slams it into the red maned weasel but this attack seemed to take more out of him then he realised.

King [-10HP -5EN, Charging two more actions]
    Snappy [-6EN]
    Cam [-11HP]
    Link [-8EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-12HP -7EN]
    Sirius [-11HP -12EN, -1 Def, -1 Sp.Def]
    Karai [-11HP -4EN]
    Grimlock [-31HP -8EN]

Slickback [-17HP -7EN]
    Dasan E [-12HP -8EN]
    Sonikku [-7EN]
    Bebop [-8HP -7EN]
    Xenos [-10EN]
    Order [-8EN]
    Starscream [-11HP -9EN]
    Wyndryde [-14HP -12EN]

King still sits there looking to the sky waiting for enough to get through so that he can finally finish charging up his attack but reckons it will take a tiny bit longer before he can unleash it. Slickback just takes a look at Karai and lets out a little chirp as he starts flapping his wings picking up a large tornado which picks up Karai and throws her into the ocean. Snappy once again rushes over to Bebop and for the third time picks up the tiny fossil and takes another chunk out of him using its icy fangs. Dasan watches Sirius poncing around and rushes over to him giving him a punch into the chest with his right fist. Cam runs towards Starscream and just like Dasan did to Sirius he pushes his fist into Starscream’s gut and turns around enjoying the loud screams in pain while rolling around on the ground. Sonikku surveys the field looking for his next target and sees Cam walking away from a pained Starscream and decides that he is up for it. The blue elephant accompanied with Xenos and Order who fling rocks, slash with claws and jump down to the ground towards Cam. The rocks and slash make their way towards Cam while the ripples from the landing head out across the field hitting most of the other combatants as well knocking a few of them off their feet. Chris stands up like a flash and runs over to Bebop giving him a punch between his claws like protrusions sending him flying into the air before coming crashing down kicking up a bit of sand. Link looks around the field once again and sees Dasan picking himself off and dusting himself off, Link smirks and fires another bolt of lightning at Dasan once again causing his muscles to convulse violently before falling back down to the ground with paralysis grasping his body. Starscream also dusts herself off and searches for Sirius intent on putting him to sleep, but she just got so annoyed that she ran at him and bashes Sirius with his star like body. Thanks to her being thrown into the water Karai seems quite unaffected by the earthquake but splashing around she barely manages to make it back to sure but it takes a bit out of her. Wyndryde shakes his whole body getting the thin layer of dirt of his lovely white coat, looking at King still standing there taking in sunlight he rushes towards him and bashes the giant fire breathing lizard with his body. Grimlock sees this display and decides to try the same technique Slickback by once again jumping into the air and slashing him with his bladed arms. Bebop still pretty bashed up flops over to Snappy and crushes his legs in between his powerful pincers.

King [-12HP *Fire next action*]
    Snappy [-17HP -6EN]
    Cam [-22HP -7EN]
    Link [-14HP 8EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-10HP -7EN]
    Sirius [-29HP]
    Karai [-3EN]
    Grimlock [-10HP -8EN]

Slickback [-12HP -6EN]
    Dasan E [-22HP -7EN, Paralysed]
    Sonikku [-10HP -7EN]
    Bebop [-26HP -6EN]
    Xenos [-9EN]
    Order [-10HP -6EN]
    Starscream [-21HP -4EN]
    Wyndryde [-10HP -9EN]

~*~*~* Post Round Stats *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOOOOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 56% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 75%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 87% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 82%

Fire Solarbeam next action |

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 64% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 86%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 87% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 76%

Pressure | Steadfast
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 75% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 51%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 83% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

| -1 Def
    | -1 Sp.Def

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 86% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 59%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 89% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 76%

Taunted 2 more Rounds |

Team Darkestlight
    OOOOOOOO

Insomnia | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 51% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 53%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 81% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 75%

| Paralysed

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 90% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 58%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 82% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 80%

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 90%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 81%

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 66% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 66%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 83% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 73%

Taunted 2 more Rounds |
    Confused |

Sandstorm 4 more rounds 3% to all Non Steel/Ground/Rock Pokemon

At 0EN pokemon will use 1HP for 1 EN

~*~*~* Charles Legend TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 5th January 2010 at 06:55 AM.

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yes, Sableye tend to scare people.

And with good reason!

Veteran Trainer

Ok Elf. Few things. I 'm not being picky, I just wanna note.

1) Did Sirius use Psycho Cut on Wyndryde?
    2) Not so bad, reffing an 8 on 8 melee huh?

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

No it was using Me First, but using the power of Psycho Cut.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

the main Problem was that Dark Dragonite was just to skilled, I mean ask any one who fought his Kangaskahn named Feizhi, I herd it was an absolute terror to battle.... Anyways....

King Fire the Solar beam on Dasan E then Dragon Breath twice.
    Snappy use Ice Beam on Slickback three times.
    Cam use Leaf Blade on Sonikku three times.
    Link use Thunderbolt on Dasan E three times.
    Chris 2.1 use Ice beam on order three times.
    Sirius use use Bone Rush on Bebop thee times.
    Karai Quick jump out of the water and use Bug buzz on Wyndryde thee times.
    Grimlock use fire fang on Xenos three times.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Heh. Time for me to be a bastard.

Everyone -quickly - fall back and make a protective circle around Dasan. E and Wyndryde. When yer all in circle formation, use Protect, so you create a huge protective dome against all of their attacks. From inside that dome Wyndryde, I want you to use Torment. That'll shut down everyone but King for action 2. Starscream, your job is to hit Sirius with Psychic. This'll help later on.

Now, action 2. They'll all be stuck stupid, 'cept King. We'll deal with him.

Sonikku & Xenos-Earthquake right next to Link and Sirius. I want them to feel that the worst.
    Slickback & Wyndryde - Attack Sirius with Psychic and Psycho Cut. Sirius should be hurting. If Sirius faints, focus your attack on Snappy, damn thing is too healthy.
    Starscream and Bebop - We're going after..Chris. He's gonna tire you two a bit, but you two have the energy to do so. Bebop, use Brick Break on Chris. Starscream, follow up with Flamethrower on Chris.

Order-use Rock Slide on King.

If you aren't paralyzed Dasan E, Mirror Coat that Dragon Pulse right back at King to shush him up. Otherwise keep doing Refresh.

Alright. Action three.

Sonikku and Xenos: Focus on Link. Earthquake once more
    Starscream: Use Psychic. That should weaken Link pretty well.
    Bebop: Fire off an Earth Power to Link.
    If Link falls early-focus attacks on Chris

Dasani and Wyndryde: Focus on Grimlock. Blizzard it.
    If its still standing, Order move in and Dragon Claw it. If its still standing, then Slickback-you dive in and use Icy Wind. If Grimlock falls early, Order/Slickback focus on Cam.

To make that simpler to read, for you Elf...

Wyndryde: Torment(All)~Psycho Cut(Sir/Snap)~Blizzard(Grim)
    Dasani: Refresh x 3 (If Refresh works on first turn, then Mirror Coat(King)~Blizzard(Grim)
    Starscream: Psychic(Sirius)~Flamethrower(Chris)~ Psychic(Link/Cam)
    Order: Protect~Rock Slide(King)~Dragon Claw(Grim/Cam)
    Slickback: Protect~Psychic(Sir/Snap)~Icy Wind(Grim/Cam)
    Xenos & Sonikku: Protect~Earthquake x 2(Link)
    Bebop: Protect~Brick Break(Chris)~Earth Power(Link/Chris)

Entertaining quotes!

Thanks for that DL and Charles, makes it so much easier to see who is doing what.

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Phantom Galleon

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

7 days

None

~*~*~* Round 2 *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    OOOOOOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 56% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 75%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 87% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 82%

Solar Beam ~ Dragon Breath x2 (Dasan) | Ice beam x3 (Slickback)

Fire Solarbeam next action |

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 64% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 86%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 87% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 76%

Leaf Blade x3 (Sonikku) | Thunderbolt x3 (Dasan)

Pressure | Steadfast
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 75% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 51%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 83% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 78%

Ice Beam x3 (Order) | Bone Rush x3 (Bebop)

| -1 Def
    | -1 Sp.Def

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 86% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 59%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 89% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 76%

Bug Buzz x3 (Wyndryde) | Fire fang x3 (Xenos)

Taunted 2 more Rounds |

Team Darkestlight
    OOOOOOOO

Insomnia | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 51% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 53%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 81% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 75%

Protect ~ Psychic (Sir/Snap) ~ Icy Wind(Grim/Cam) | Refresh x3 (If Refresh works on first turn, then Mirror Coat(King) ~ Blizzard(Grim)

| Paralysed

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 90% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 58%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 82% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 80%

Protect ~ Earthquake x2(Link) | Protect ~ Brick Break(Chris) ~ Earth Power(Link/Chris)

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 100% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 90%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 77% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 81%

Protect ~ Earthquake x2(Link) | Protect ~ Rock Slide(King) ~ Dragon Claw(Grim/Cam)

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 66% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 66%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 83% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 73%

Psychic(Sirius) ~ Flamethrower(Chris) ~ Psychic(Link/Cam) | Torment(All) ~ Psycho Cut(Sir/Snap) ~ Blizzard(Grim)

Taunted 2 more Rounds |
    Confused |

Taking up defensive positions Order, Slickback, Xenos, Sonikku and Bebop circle around Wyndryde, Starscream and Dasan putting up a green and white barrier made entirely of energy protecting them from harm. Charles’s entire team unloads all their attacks onto the wall of energy which just hit it and not even making a dent in it. While being protected from the deadly onslaught of attacks Dasan starts refreshing his body purging the paralysis while Starscream uses her psychic energy to target Sirius, pick him up and throw him across the arena. Wyndryde takes this time to get a good look at all his foes before tormenting them profusely.

King [-10EN, Tormented]
    Snappy [-8EN, Tormented]
    Cam [-7EN, Tormented]
    Link [-8EN, Tormented]
    Chris 2.1 [-8EN, Tormented]
    Sirius [-12HP -5EN, Tormented]
    Karai [-5EN, Tormented]
    Grimlock [-6EN, Tormented]

Slickback [-11EN]
    Dasan E [-3EN, Refreshed]
    Sonikku [-11EN]
    Bebop [-11EN]
    Xenos [-11EN]
    Order [-11EN]
    Starscream [-9EN]
    Wyndryde [-32EN]

Most of Charles Legend’s team tries to attack but due to the tormenting they took from before they just sit there stomped. King lets out a snort of frustration at the sight of his team mates he opens his mouth and releases a bright orange flame which washes over Dasan. After the flames finished washing over him Dasan’s shell glows a bright white and from it comes a beam of orange light which soars over and hits King. As most of Charles’s team stands there stupefied Darkestlight’s team gets things together and goes on the offensive. Wyndryde runs over to Sirius and slash him with the scythe on his head powered up by psychic energy; Starscream tries to light Chris on fire but instead hits herself over the head. Order is up next and drops a ton of rocks onto King’s head annoying the great black dragon. Slickback flies around in the sky and takes a look at Sirius then fires a purple beam of psychic energy at the blue fox knocking him back a few paces. Bebop flops over to Chris and jumps into the air and slaps Chris in the face with his tail with an intensity that could shatter bricks. Both Xenos and Sonikku have the same idea and run over towards Link and both jump and crash back down to the ground sending out shockwaves which hurt Link really bad as well as the other combatants including each other.

King [-19HP -5EN]
    Snappy [-20HP]
    Cam [-14HP]
    Link [-27HP]
    Chris 2.1 [-19HP -9EN]
    Sirius [-50HP]
    Karai [-15HP]
    Grimlock [-19HP]

Slickback [-9EN]
    Dasan E [-27HP -9EN]
    Sonikku [-10HP -10EN]
    Bebop [-21HP -7EN]
    Xenos [-13HP -10EN]
    Order [-20HP -7EN]
    Starscream [-20HP -5HP -4EN]
    Wyndryde [-20HP -6EN]

Unable to do anything King just stands there looking silly because this is exactly what happened to his team mates last round. Slickback takes a look at the wallowing King and then sets his sights onto Grimlock and fires a blast of icy wind at the sand shark. Snappy sees his comrade getting picked on by Slickback so he blasts the tiny bird with a beam on concentrated ice causing the bird to shiver with the ice clinging to his feathers. Dasan takes a look at Grimlock who is brushing the ice off his body and decides he might need some more, so Dasan opens his mouth and fires a hail storm towards Grimlock knocking him flat on his ass. Cam walks casually over to Sonikku and slaps him in the face with the blade like appendages hanging off his arms causing the tiny blue elephant to roll backwards comically. Starscream manages to get control of her mind once again and uses her psychic powers to pick up Link and toss him around in the air like a rag doll before putting him back down on the deck of the ship. Dusting himself off Link fires a lighting bolt at Dasan who falls to the ground again struggle to gain control of his muscles. The tiny little Order decides its time his larger counterpart gets taken down a notch, he rushes of to the big Grimlock who is still dusting ice off himself and slashes him with powered up dragon claws. Chris watches the tiny little dragon slashing Grimlock and doesn’t like it one bit and fires a beam of ice at the little blighter barrelling him over. Bebop still flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water conjures up a large amount of sand and flings it across the field hitting Link almost knocking him off his feet. Feeling quite drained of his energy Sirius slowly crawls over to Bebop and throws a bone made of his aura at the trilobite and watches as it hits him 3 times. Wyndryde decides to keep up the wintry assault on Grimlock by firing another blast of icy wind dousing the sandy dragon again in more ice and snow. Karai getting her attack in bounces over to Wyndryde and hits him with her buggy fangs. Once again Xenos and Sonikku jump into the air and come crashing down next to Link making more shockwaves which ripple across the field hitting everyone and knocking out Sirius and Grimlock.

King [*Standing there*]
    Snappy [-19HP -8EN]
    Cam [-14HP -6EN]
    Link [-46HP -8EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-19HP -8EN]
    Sirius [-28HP -5EN]
    Karai [-15HP -5EN]
    Grimlock [-58HP -1 Spd]

Slickback [-14HP -4EN]
    Dasan E [-22HP -10EN]
    Sonikku [-21HP -10EN]
    Bebop [-29HP -8EN]
    Xenos [-13HP -10EN]
    Order [-34HP -8EN]
    Starscream [-20HP -9EN]
    Wyndryde [-28HP -10EN]

Team Charles Legend
    XXOOOOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 34% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 33%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 72% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 66%

Tormented | Tormented

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 33% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 10%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 75% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 60%

Tormented | Tormented

Pressure | Steadfast
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 34% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 58% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Tormented |

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 53% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 79% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Taunted 1 more Rounds |
    Tormented |

Team Darkestlight
    OOOOOOOO

Insomnia | Torrent
    [)))))))))))))))))] HP 34% | [)))))))))))))))))))))))] HP 1%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 57% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 53%

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 59% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 8%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 51% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 74% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 36%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 46% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 21% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 15%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 61% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 25%

Taunted 1 more Rounds |
    Confused |

Sandstorm 3 more rounds 3% to all Non Steel/Ground/Rock Pokemon

~*~*~* Darkestlight TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 7th January 2010 at 02:58 AM.

Veteran Trainer

Ok this will be fast, but I've thought it through.

Action 1:
    Everyone Protect except for Wyndryde and Starscream. Starscream, you Uproar, and Wyndryde, you Taunt them all. Yes, we run the risk of them blocking you all but that's ok.

If you all get taunted somehow, then
    Wyndryde, use Me First on whomever attacks you all first.
    Dasani-use Blizzard @ Cam,
    Bebop use Ancient Power @ King,
    Sonikku use Mud-Slap @ Link,
    Xenos, use Gyro Ball @ Chris,
    Order use Mud Slap @ Link and
    Slickback use Icy Wind @ Cam

Action 2

I'm figuring there's gonna be alot of buffering, so
    Dasani, use Ice Beam @ Cam,
    Bebop use Rock Slide on King,
    Order use Earth Power on Link, if Link is gone, switch to Chris
    Sonikku use Gunk Shot at Cam
    Slickback use Drill peck on Karai
    Xenos use Brick Break on Chris
    Wyndryde, use Faint Attack on Snappy
    Starscream, use Signal Beam on Cam

Action 3

Dasani-Blizzard @ Cam
    Bebop-Ancient Power @ King
    Order-Seed Bomb @ Snap
    Sonikku-Rock Slide @ Link, if link is gone, hit King
    Xenos-Bullet Punch @ Chris, if Chris is gone, hit Snap
    Wyndryde-Night Slash @ Cam
    Starscream-Psychic @ King
    Slickback-Faint Attack @ Snap

Sorry for how it looks Elf.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sirius and Grimlock return... -_-;

King: Use Scratch on Dasan.E then Blast Burn on Xenos then recharge.

Snappy: use Hydro Cannon on Sonikku then recharge then use Hydro Cannon on it again.

Cam: use Focus Blast on Bebop then thunderpunch Slickback then Focus Blast on Starscream.

Link: use thunder on Slickback and then use Focus Blast Starscream then use Signalbeam on Wyndryde

Chris 2.1:Taunt them all then use Ice beame then Avalanche on Order
    Karai: Taunt them all then use X-Scissor on Wyndryde

however if they manage to Taunt all you guys then just relax and let them wast their energy trying to protect aginst you guys relaxing.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Phantom Galleon

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

7 days

None

~*~*~* Round 3 *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    XXOOOOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 34% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 33%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 72% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 66%

Scratch (Dasan.E) ~ Blast Burn (Xenos) ~ Recharge | Hydro Cannon ~ Recharge ~ Hydro Cannon (Sonikku)

Tormented | Tormented

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 33% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 10%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 75% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 60%

Focus Blast (Bebop) ~ Thunderpunch (Slickback) ~ Focus Blast (Starscream) | Thunder (Slickback) ~ Focus Blast (Starscream) ~ Signalbeam (Wyndryde)

Tormented | Tormented

Pressure | Steadfast
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 34% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Taunt (All) ~ Ice beam ~ Avalanche (Order) |

Tormented |

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 53% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 79% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Taunt (All) ~ X-Scissor x2 (Wyndryde) |

Taunted 1 more Rounds |
    Tormented |

Team Darkestlight
    OOOOOOOO

Insomnia | Torrent
    [)))))))))))))))))] HP 34% | [)))))))))))))))))))))))] HP 1%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 57% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 53%

Protect ~ Drill Peck (Karai) ~ Faint Attack (Snap) (Sub: Icy Wind (Cam)) | Protect ~ Ice Beam ~ Blizzard (Cam) (Sub: Blizzard (King))

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 59% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 8%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 51% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Protect ~ Gunk Shot (Cam) ~ Rock Slide (Link/King) (Sub: Mud-Slap (Link)) | Protect ~ Rock Slide ~ Ancient Power (King) (Sub: Ancient Power (King))

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 74% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 36%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 46% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 55%

Protect ~ Brick Break (Chris) ~ Bullet Punch (Chris/Snap) (Sub: Gyro Ball (Chris)) | Protect ~ Earth Power (Link/Chris) ~ Seed Bomb (Snap) (Sub: Mud Slap (Link))

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 21% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 15%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 61% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 25%

Uproar ~ Signal Beam (Cam) ~ Psychic (King) | Taunt ~ Faint Attack (Snap) ~ Night Slash (Cam) (Sub: Me First)

Taunted 1 more Rounds |
    Confused |

Charles recalls Grimlock and Sirius and then gives his orders to his pokemon. Chris and Karai get up and begin the fight by looking at every single one of Darkestlight’s pokemon and give them all a good taunting. All of the team looks quizzical and decides to move on the defensive as Dasan blows an icy wind at King covering him in ice and snow. Kings response is to dash over to Dasan and slashes him with his claws sending down to the ground. Bebop still flailing on the ground calls down a slew of rocks onto King’s head bashing his wings around, Cam sees this display and rushes over to Bebop and blasts him with a focused blast of energy blasting back the trilobite out of this match. Link bounces around spies Slickback floating happily in the sky and decides to fire a blast of thunder at Slickback hitting him with great force. Order and Sonikku stood in awe as they watched Slickback get a face full of lightning and turn their attacks towards and both throw a small puddle of mud at the electric sheep blinding him as well as sending him out of the match. Snappy looks at Sonikku and fires an extremely concentrated blast of water at the blue ball rolling him back into the bowels of the ship. Starscream just starts belting out a loud noise screaming as loud as she can, causing the ears of everyone in the field as well as hurting Cam. Wyndryde rushes over to Snappy and snaps down on the giant blue monster with the force of the attack he used previously. Xenos starts rolling through the air picking up speed before slamming into Cam using his whole weight to slam into the green monster causing him to reel back in pain. Slickback just barely flies in the air but he begins flapping his wings sending down a wind composed of ice and snow covering Cam in a simulated hail storm.

King [-21HP -4EN]
    Snappy [-22HP -10EN]
    Cam [-20HP -10EN]
    Link [-12HP -10EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-32EN]
    Karai [-32EN]

Slickback [-19HP -5EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Dasan E [-6HP -10EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Sonikku [-20HP -5EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Bebop [-13HP -5EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Xenos [-6EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Order [-5EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Starscream [-4EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]
    Wyndryde [-8EN, Taunted 3 more rounds]

Snappy sits on the ground giving his body time to recharge, taking this opportunity to get in a quick hit Wyndryde vanishes from sight and reappears behind Snappy ramming him with his body before returning to his position. King takes a look at the floating head with arms and fires a giant blast of fire at Xenos flaking his skin and heating up his body turning its red. Slickback is still flapping around sets his sights on Karai then swoops down on the bug drilling into its hard exoskeleton with its beak. Cam takes a look at the bird attacking his friend and jumps up at Slickback punching into Slickback with a thundery punch. Sonikku and Starscream watch as Cam hits their friend they think that he has gone too far and launch an assault of light green energy accompanied by the firing of purple poison which splash over Cam sending him down. Karai looks at Wyndryde and moves over to him followed by a slash with her buggish arms which act like blades almost sending him down. Xenos and Order decide to team up against Chris then rush towards him hitting him with a pile of hardened sand as well as punching him up with fighting style strikes. Chris responds by firing a beam of ice at Order and watches as the blue dragon struggles trying to break free of the ice that is slowly encasing his body.

King [-10EN]
    Snappy [-9HP *recharge*]
    Cam [-24HP -7EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-20HP -8EN]
    Karai [-11HP -9EN]

Slickback [-11HP -7EN]
    Sonikku [-10EN]
    Xenos [-20HP -9EN]
    Order [-13HP -10EN]
    Starscream [-7EN]
    Wyndryde [-12HP -5EN]

After feeling fresh from resting Snappy takes another look at Sonikku and belts out another blast of water which takes the blue elephant down a few notches. Slickback and Order take a quick look Snap and try and take him out of the picture, Slickback disappears from sight and reappears behind Snap bashing him with his wings. Order looks deep inside himself and tries to force out an attack but for some reason he doesn’t know the attack that his trainer ordered him to use so he just sits there, but Slickback’s attack did the job sending Snappy fall to the ground. Karai thinks that Snappy going down didn’t seem to fair as she waltzes over to Wyndryde and gives him another slash with her bug claws knocking him down to the ground and out of this match. King can do nothing but recharge after the devastating attack that he had used before, Starscream and Sonikku take this moment to try and take down King. Sonikku fires a bunch of rocks at the great black lizard almost knocking him out, Starscream tries to give the finishing blow but instead hits herself on the head then feels suddenly better. Xenos rushes towards Chris and gives a swift punch to the belly with its metallic fists. Chris shakes off the hit and sends a massive wave of ice and snow at the tiny sand shark draining him of a fair bit of his energy.

King [-9HP *recharge*]
    Snappy [-6HP -10EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-7HP -10EN]
    Karai [-9EN]

Slickback [-5EN]
    Sonikku [-20HP -7EN]
    Xenos [-5EN]
    Order [-20HP]
    Starscream [-5HP -4EN, Not Confused]
    Wyndryde [-12HP]

Team Charles Legend
    XXXXXOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 1% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Tormented |

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Pressure | Steadfast
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 4% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Tormented |

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 39% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 29% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Tormented |

Team Darkestlight
    XXXOOOOO

Insomnia | Torrent
    [)))))))))))))))))] HP 1% | [)))))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 40% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Taunted 2 more rounds |

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 19% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Taunted 2 more rounds |

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))] HP 54% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 3%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 26% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 25%

Taunted 2 more rounds | Taunted 2 more rounds

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 16% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 46% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Taunted 2 more rounds |

Sandstorm 2 more rounds 3% to all Non Steel/Ground/Rock Pokemon

~*~*~* Charles Legend TO ATTACK NEXT *~*~*~

Veteran Trainer

Seed Bomb, wtf? I must've been looking at a different sheet.

Alright! 5 on 3! We can do this! I know yer all tired, but we can rally if we're clever!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oh snap, hum return Snappy, cam and Link. -_- Alright King Chris and Karai it's up to you stick together now and and we may just win this.

King use Roost then Focus Blast on Starscream then Blast Burn Xenos!

Chris 2.1 use the remainder of your power to fire a powerful Blizzard on all of them! if your still around use rest then sleep talk aimed at Xenos.

Karai use protect to shield all three of you, then use Sunny day followed by Bug Buzz on Xenos. also if Xenos falls switch to who ever is left, which is Unlikely...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Figured you'd pull that. So now lets be bastards.

Xenos, I want you to wait until the shield is down. That's right. Action one, you can just Mud-Slap the shield. Next action, you'll be faster than all of them. How?

Kamikaze! (Bullet Punch+Explosion). Make sure you Bullet Punch Chris into King and Karai as you go Nuclear, since they're all close and all. I want them all dead.

Now, as precautions against Blizzard screwing things up..Starscream and Order, I want you to both to use Dig super damn fast. I know we're on a ship, so I guess that just means you burrow to the lower levels. Come up after the boom, and hit whomever is left. If anything is left after resurfacing, Starscream, you Shock Wave it, and Order, you Draco Meteor it. Yeah lets play the distance game.

Slickback-Fly up to be completely out of range of that Blizzard-and come down after you see the boom-hitting anyone who is left. Drill Peck after.

Last is you Sonikku. Truthfully, you not having Dig is stupid. So you-if you survive, fire a Superpower at that Focus Blast meant for Starscream. I want you to cancel that blast out. If yer still around, Gunk Shot will do.

Simple view

Xenos: Mud-Slap(just to be close to the shield)~Kamikaze(Bullet Punch+Explosion)
    Sonikku: Superpower (At that Focus Blast)~Gunk Shot x 2(Whomever)
    Order: Dig~Draco Meteor
    Starscream: Dig~Shock Wave
    Slickback: Fly~Drill Peck

Entertaining quotes!

~*~*~* Location *~*~*~

Phantom Galleon

~*~*~* DQ *~*~*~

7 days

None

~*~*~* Round 4 *~*~*~

Team Charles Legend
    XXXXXOOO

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 1% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Roost ~ Focus Blast (Starscream) ~ Blast Burn (Xenos) |

Tormented |

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static

Pressure | Steadfast
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 4% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 8% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Blizzard (All) ~ Rest ~ Sleep talk (Xenos) |

Tormented |

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 39% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Protect (All) ~ Sunny day ~ Bug Buzz (Xenos) |

Tormented |

Team Darkestlight
    XXXOOOOO

Insomnia | Torrent
    [)))))))))))))))))] HP 1% | [)))))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 40% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Fly ~ Drill Peck |

Taunted 2 more rounds |

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour
    [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 19% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 0%

Superpower (At that Focus Blast) ~ Gunk Shot x 2 (Whomever) |

Taunted 2 more rounds |

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))] HP 54% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 3%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 26% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 25%

Mud-Slap ~ Kamikaze (Bullet Punch + Explosion) | Dig ~ Draco Meteor

Taunted 2 more rounds | Taunted 2 more rounds

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 46% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Dig ~ Shock Wave |

Taunted 2 more rounds |

King starts off by resting on the ground getting back some much needed health causing the giant black lizard to feel regenerated. Order and Starscream begin burrowing furiously into the ground in order to protect themselves from the incoming blast, Slickback follows suit and flies up into the air. Karai gathers around her remaining team mates and puts up a shield of green and white energy protecting them from harm. Sonikku not really seeing the attack he is meant to deflect just sits there and lies around wondering what to do. Chris looks at the rest of Darkestlight’s team and sends a massive blizzard towards Sonikku and Xenos almost getting rid of the blue elephant, Xenos responds by throwing mud at the green and white shield but it harmlessly bounces off it.

King [+15HP -9EN]
    Chris 2.1 [-2HP (from EN conversion) -8EN]
    Karai [-11EN]

Slickback [-4EN]
    Sonikku [-10HP *nothing*]
    Xenos [-8HP]
    Order [-4EN]
    Starscream [-4EN]

With his team mates safely stashed away Xenos rushes in to Chris pushing him into King and Karai before starting to shake with rays of light coming from cracks in his body before exploding into a hail storm of tiny metal particles which slices through Chris and King taking them down as well as Sonikku, Karai also gets a blast but somehow manages to stay alive. But this victory for Karai is short lived as Starscream and Order jump out of the ground and slam into him while Slickback adds to this by slamming into the flying Karai pushing her to the ground knocked out. The sandstorm still rages and takes out Slickback only leaving Order and Starscream making Darkestlight the winner of this match.

King [-35HP]
    Chris 2.1 [-35HP]
    Karai [-35HP]

Slickback [-4EN]
    Sonikku [-35HP]
    Xenos [-20EN, *Fainted*]
    Order [-4EN]
    Starscream [-4EN]

Team Charles Legend
    XXXXXXXX

King (M) | Snappy (M)
    Blaze | Torrent

Cam (M) | Link (M)
    Overgrow | Static

Pressure | Steadfast

Karai (F) | Grimlock (M)
    Swarm | Sand Veil

Team Darkestlight
    XXXXXXOO

Insomnia | Torrent

Sonikku (M) | Bebop (M)
    Sturdy | Battle Armour

Xenos (N/A) | Order (M)
    Clear Body | Sand Veil
    [))))))))))))))))] HP 0% | [))))))))))))))))))))] HP 3%
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 17%

| Taunted 1 more rounds

Magic Guard | Pressure
    [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 38% | [))))))))))))))))))))] EN 0%

Taunted 1 more rounds |

Sandstorm 1 more rounds 3% to all Non Steel/Ground/Rock Pokemon

Darkestlight wins

Darkestlight: 8 points
    Charles Legend: 4 points
    CEB: 8 points
    Last edited by Crazy Elf Boy; 10th January 2010 at 11:15 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Nice going guys. Thanks Charles ! That was....a bit heart pounding, to say the least. But it was fun!

Yay free slot. Gotta save it!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

yeah it was and thanks for the rematch, and as Uncle says One more thing!

Go Sloppy Joe use block on Darkest so he can't leave the ship!

Crazy thanks for reffing are matches you can take a brake since I just caught a ref for my match with Mario over next to Madem Boss, is that right Darkest.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile