Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2vs2vs2 Mexican Standoff -- Pixel vs DL vs Ayeun -- Ref Greyfox

Hybrid View

The Ever Illustrious Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default 2vs2vs2 Mexican Standoff -- Pixel vs DL vs Ayeun -- Ref Greyfox

Okay this might not work but I have been dying to try a Mexican stand off. You know the rules 3internet personalities enter.1 internet personality leaves.

Wouldn't be much of a Mexican stand-off if we don't have...

Arena::Ghost Town- The winds blow the sands across the plains as one man stands. His grizzled features straining with the glare of the sun. He removes his hat and wipes his brow. His sweat.....

Oh right the arena, um wild west ghost town, like you would see in "Fist Full of Dollars" or "High Plains Drifter",a single street with lots of wooden buildings on either side, sand coating the streets and cacti watching... ALWAYS WATCHING. The buildings are not strong enough to stop an attack but they cannot be seen through. Water pokemon can make use of the water troughs and the water tower.

DQ Limit - 7 days
    Abilities = ON
    No banned moves. (unless you want to ban them)
    No teaming up (That is to say pokemon working together. If you both want to wail on the pikachu sleeping soundly go ahead.

If you have done this before coolies. But I was thinking that a progression of 123 then 231 then 312 then 123 again

The order can be determined by who joins last with them going first, Then the second applicant is second and I go third since it's my fabulous idea.

Okay lets send out my Male Sandshrew (No Name) Ability = Sand Veil.
    Last edited by Pixel; 24th January 2010 at 09:46 PM.
    Lucario M||Sandshrew M||Shogi Growlithe M||Mantyke F||Pachinko Pachirisu M||Poochyena M

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: 2vs2vs2 Mexican Standoff Pixel vs ??? vs ??? Ref ???

Ref >> Bax the hell off >> Ida jumped in, but I dun think any other ref wants this. Unless they do, then I'd gladly jump in, but for now, Ref.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

If you really wanna jump in this, Darkly, I won't mind reffing it.
    -Grey

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

and I will be number 3... So its me, Pixel and DL...

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Veteran Trainer

Sweet ! I getz a battle!

I release....uhh Starscream. M Clefairy. Magic Guard.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Milotic. F. Ability Marvel Scale.

And, now, I attack?

Surf ~ Hydro pump @ Sandshrew ~ Dragon pulse @ Starscream.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Veteran Trainer

Alright then. Starscream, forget about them both right now. Cosmic Power~Meteor Mash that Sandshrew~Thunderpunch that Milotic

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Sandstorm ~ Double Team ~ Safeguard

Sub :: If my doubles are going to take damage form sandstorm then replace Double Team with Toxic Target = Starscream.
    Lucario M||Sandshrew M||Shogi Growlithe M||Mantyke F||Pachinko Pachirisu M||Poochyena M

Default Re: 2vs2vs2 Mexican Standoff -- Pixel vs DL vs Ayeun -- Ref Greyfox

MEXICAN STANDOFF!
    PIXEL vs DARKESTLIGHT vs AYEUN

ROUND ONE!

Three trainers stand in a triangle formation in the center of this derelict town. The buildings are all worn and decrepid, showing signs of their age. What started as Ayeun passively saying something about Darkly's mama, and him absent-mindedly punching Pixel in the jaw as a result, turned into a standoff. Three trainers, eager to defend their own honor, and no understanding of what it means to lose a standoff, eye one another for a few seconds before releasing their first three pokemon.

Pixel's ball hits the ground first, releasing a spry and agile sandshrew; the hot, sweaty city is the perfect arena for him. Darkly's poke ball is second -- a clefairy emerges. Finally Ayeun's milotic is summoned. The majestic sea serpent looks none too happy with her trainer at the moment.

Milotic, the fastest of the three, has trouble locating a source of water to drown her opponents. For a few seconds, she frantically looks around until her eyes lock onto a desolate water tower. The city's empty anyway, might as well use it. With a telepathic grasp on the water inside the tower, Milo forces the water to burst from it, sending a rush of water down through the main streets. Sandshrew and Starscream are easily washed away [ -9HP Starscream, -14HP Sandshrew / -5PP Milotic ]. Sandshrew pulls himself free from the watery prison and stares at the orange sky. Within seconds, a storm of sand engulfs the city [ -5PP Sandshrew / Sandstorm activated / Sand Veil activated / -1HP Milotic ]. Starscream, with his Magic Guard protecting him from harm, snaps his fingers. His body becomes hardened and his muscles become tighter [ -3PP Starscream / +10% SpD/Def Starscream ].

Milo whines at the sand as it scuffs against her scales, but she remains poised. She fires off a concentrated blast of water from her mouth that collides into Sandshrew easily [ -18HP Sandshrew / -8PP Milotic / -1HP Milotic ]. Sandshrew again picks himself up out of the water and slashes at the sands below. A series of sand clones surround the real Sandshrew, making it difficult for anyone to tell which is which [ -5PP Sandshrew / +50% Eva Sandshrew ]. The clones, however, aren't as helpful as he'd hope, as the pink clefairy comes down hard on his torso with a balled up fist [ -8HP Sandshrew* / -7PP Starscream ]. Sandshrew's concentration wanes and his clones instantly crumble [ -50% Eva Sandshrew ].

Milo's eyes begin to burn as the sandstorm rages on -- she wails loudly, shooting a blade of draconic energy through the sands, striking Starscream down easily [ -8HP Starscream / -5PP Milotic / -1HP Milotic ]. Sandshrew, meanwhile, focuses energy on himself as he creates a safeguard veil [ -5PP Sandshrew / Safeguard activated ]. Once more, Starscream is the last to act, pummeling the dragon-like pokemon with his electrified fist [ -11HP Milotic / -6PP Starscream ].

SANDSTORM (2)

AYEUN - DARKESTLIGHT - PIXEL
    Last edited by Greyfox; 25th January 2010 at 12:09 PM.
    -Grey

MEXICAN STANDOFF!

ROUND TWO!

The heavy sandstorm rages on, effecting each pokemon differently, as they enter the second round. Milo capitalizes on her agility advantage, throwing another wave of dragon energy at her pixie adversary. Starscream wails in pain as the blast hits his torso [ -8HP Starscream / -5PP Milotic / -1HP Milotic ]. Meanwhile, Sandshrew completely avoids the hecticity of the battle and burrows quickly into the sands below [ -3PP Sandshrew ]. Starscream, once again, is the last to attack, firing a flickering flash of white light throughout the arena, blinding anyone who's around [ -3PP Starscream / -20% Acc Milotic ].

With no accessible source of water to pull from, Milo's next attack is less than extraordinary. The sea serpent doesn't give up, however, and summons the remaining puddles of water to come crashing down on Starscream -- Sandshrew avoids the hit altogether [ -5HP Starscream / -5PP Milotic / -1HP Milotic ]. Sandshrew continues to borrow underground until he surprises Starscream with a sneak attack from below [ -7HP Starscream / -2PP Sandshrew ]. Annoyed by his opponent's attacks, Starscream lets out a big one -- a heavy torrent of icy blades circles the arena before colling harshly with the two pokemon [ -9HP Milotic, -18HP Sandshrew / -10PP Starscream ].

Milo, still very much blind, fires off a blast of water towards what she thinks is Sandshrew. The blast of water comes hurdling towards him, but with his increased agility, Sandshrew manages to sidestep, avoiding the bulk of the attack [ -8HP Sandshrew / -8PP Milotic / -1HP Milotic ]. Sandshrew counters by snapping his claws, summoning more sand to storm the arena [ -5PP Sandshrew / Sandstorm increased ]. Starscream cackles and holds up his right hand, discharging several bolts of electric energy. Sharply, they sting Milo [ -9HP Milotic / -5PP Starscream ].

SANDSTORM (2)

-Grey

MEXICAN STANDOFF!

ROUND THREE!

Before anyone can even strike her, Milo creates a protective barrier to keep out all the nasties [ -9PP Milotic / -1HP Milotic ]. Not a second too soon, as Sandshrew immediately fires off a glob of acidic poison in her direction. The toxic blast splashes against her barrier, hitting the ground below [ -6PP Sandshrew ]. The poison begins eating away at the sands almost instantly. At the end of the first act, Starscream snaps his fingers and stares at the sun. It's rays become brighter and brighter as the sandstorm suddenly dissipates, giving Milo some much needed comfort [ -5PP Starscream / Sunny Day activated / Sand Veil deactivated ].

While his opponents charge up their super attacks, both aimed his way, Sandshrew fires off another toxic blast that slams into the clefairy's Magic Guard, doing nothing [ -6PP Sandshrew ] -- man, he's having no luck with his poisons today. But before he can even realize what just happened, Milo slams into him with her full body, causing heavy damage [ -15HP Sandshrew / -15PP Milotic ]. With the two of them in close proximity, Starscream's got no one to thank but the gods of luck. He immediately lets go of the solar charge he'd been collecting, and lets it hit both his adversaries -- both of which are weak to grass attacks. The solid beam of solar energy manages to collide with both pokemon, dealing incredible damage [ -12HP Sandshrew, -12HP Milotic / -10PP Starscream ].

Milo's body is paralyzed with exhaustion; she can do nothing but rest [ +5PP Milotic ]. Meanwhile, nearing his collapse point, Sandshrew charges at the clefairy with anger in his eyes -- he pulls back his right claw and BAM!, let's Starscream have it [ -10HP Starscream / -6PP Sandshrew ]. Starscream doesn't even give him the benefit of wincing, as his focus is primarily on the gargantuan sea serpent at this point. He snaps his fingers as he always does, summoning a grass rope into his hands. He twirls the rope like a cowboy and ropes Milo, who is too tired to move. Unable to make her trip, Starscream is now forced to pull her down. The task is daunting, and probably not even worth it, but the pixymon manages to bring her down [ -8HP Milotic / -10PP Starscream ].

SUNNY DAY (2)

-Grey

MEXICAN STANDOFF!

ROUND FOUR!

Feeling his knock-out imminent, Sandshrew begins making preparations for his dramatic turn-around. However, Milo gives him no quarter, and fires off another blast of draconic energy, slicing through his frail frame [ -6HP Sandshrew / -5PP Milotic ]. His body feels faint, but he's not out of the match whatsoever. Milo fumes as Sandshrew snaps his claws, summoning several clones to wrap around the arena [ -8PP Sandshrew / +75% Eva Sandshrew ]. Not to be outdone, Starscream also snaps his digits, creating several more clones tha talso wrap around the arena [ -8PP Starscream / +75% Eva Starscream ].

Unsure how to respond to the four sandshrews and the four clefairies, Milo fires another blast at one of them, hoping to do some damage, tearing through one of the clefairy clones [ -5PP Milotic / -9% Eva Starscream ]. Sandshrew, meanwhile, had gone missing -- burrowing underground for the past few moments now [ -3PP Sandshrew ]. Starscream snaps his fingers once more and all three of the clefairies instantly appear behind all three of the sandshrews [ -5PP Starscream ].

Milo fumes once more, and fires blind once again. The blast completely destroys one clone of each pokemon [ -5PP Milotic / -9% Eva Sandshrew, -16% Eva Starscream ]. Sandshrew continues his digging until he pops upward, surprising himself when he hits two clones, one of them his [ -2PP Sandshrew / -16% Eva Sandshrew, -50% Eva Starscream ]. Starscream, now alone and with no attacks to evade, decides now that it's time to attack. He takes the energy from the gleaming sun above, and fires off a heavy beam of energy with it. The solarbeam hits Milo harshly, sending her back quite a few feet [ -18HP Milotic / -10PP Starscream ].

Having survived another round (barely), Sandshrew cackles to himself.

SUNNY DAY (1)

Last edited by Greyfox; 2nd February 2010 at 10:09 AM.
    -Grey

Interesting. Well, since I am first this round.

Rain dance ~ Surf ~ Hydro pump @ Starscream

Veteran Trainer

The hilighted name goes first, Ayeun. Hence it's my turn. >>

And one thing. Grey. Cosmic Power raises Sp Def & Def.

Anyway. Ok Starscream.

Flash, followed by Blizzard to make this Sandstorm much more aggravating for Sand over there..., followed by Shock Wave to Milotic.

Flash~Blizzard (Sandshrew)~Shock Wave(M)
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 25th January 2010 at 06:35 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Ah, I see, so I go LAST this turn?

Yeah, somehow I misread that. It's been edited.

Yes, Ayeun, you go last this round.
    -Grey

Beginning Trainer

Dig(Down) ~ Dig(Up) @ Starscream ~ Sandstorm

Hmm... Looks like everyone wants to fuck with the weather here...

SO.... Lets take advantage of that...

Dragon pulse @ Starscream ~ Surf ~ Hydro Pump @ Sandshrew.

Beginning Trainer

Toxic@Milotic ~ Toxic@Starscream ~ Brick Break@Starscream

Toxic, hey?

Protect ~ Giga Impact @ Sandshrew ~ Recover from Giga Impact

Veteran Trainer

I love Magic Guard. Anyway, So Bella's protecting...and he's launching Toxic like its going outta style. So, I guess I'll help everyone out. First off..Sunny Day. Get this sand out the way so Bella can see Sandshrew over there...

Then, after Sandy goes and hits you with that Toxic, and Milotic goes and hits him with that Giga Impact, fire a Solarbeam at the both of them. Focus on Sand though, because if he's not dead, I want him dead. If he IS dead though...then focus the beam on Bella.

K. Last move. If Sandshrew is somehow alive..screw him, he deserves to live after that barrage XD. How can we torment Milotic. Solarbeam? Naa, I wanna conserve energy. Oh wait, I know. Molitic's are fatasses, so lets Grass Knot it. Yeap!

Sunny Day~Solarbeam(S/M)~Grass Knot(M)

Entertaining quotes!

Dragon breath @ Sandshrew ~ Dragon breath @ Starscream x 2

Veteran Trainer

>> Sandshrew is alive.

He's gonna live past this round if I'm not wary. So! I'm playing the careful spiteful bastard game.

Double Team~Teleport behind Sandshrew x 2 so that Pulse hits Sandshrew somehow.

If Sandshrew dies at anytime, forego the next action and use SolarBeam on Milotic all the time

Double~Teleport x 2(behind Sandshrew)
    Sub, if Sand dies, Solarbeam Milotic until end.

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HE LIVED, that makes this entire thing worth it. I don't care if I lose anymore, that made my day.

Lets see if he can survive again. Double Team ~ Dig (Down) ~ Dig(Up) @ Starscream

Veteran Trainer

HAHAHAHA YEAHHH!!

Yo that Sandshrew is hilarious. Anyway, that Sandshrew has a clone left, if I read that correctly, and I don't have any. So I'll be weird and unleash....

Err no I won't, that's dumb. Sandshrew's gonna try and run again, so if Sandshrew digs, you dig right after him. Otherwise, Sing.

If you have moves left after that, Blizzard and then relax.

Sing~Blizzard~Relax
    Sub: Dig if Sand digs

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Hmm anything will kill me. Hell splash would kill me. So lets see if I can take you down another peg.

Protect ~ Dig(Down) ~ Dig(Up)@Milotic

Sub: (not much point now) If I fall asleep. Sleep Talk

Veteran Trainer

Grey, you do EKO's right?

Entertaining quotes!

In a way, I do, but not immediately. If someone's energy falls to 0, they're forced to relax for three actions and recover 30PP. Once that's gone, though, they're knocked out.
    -Grey

Hmm... Rain dance ~ Surf ~ Protect

Beginning Trainer

Well that was fun.

Okay I'll send out Lucario (No Name) Male Ability = Steadfast.

Thunder Punch @Milotic ~ Close Combat@Starscream X2

Sub: If somebody uses Double Team or Dig then use Earthquake
    Sub: If somebody tries to put me to sleep use protect, but only once. If they try twice forget it.
    Sub: If I fall asleep then use sleep talk

well, Since Bella is asleep...

Sleep talk till you wake up, then start dragon pulse's at ANYONE that MOVES... and some things that dont.

Veteran Trainer

I have the energy to waste a whole round...resting.....but I'm not a prick.

Lucario eh?

Well, time for #2 to get ready, so..Ima let those hit me.

Just umm relax~Shock Wave(M)..and then

If Milotic is dead, then relax.
    If not, Shock wave it again. It needs to die :O

Entertaining quotes!

Go squish, the Female Makuhita. Ability - Thick fat.

Bulk up ~ Arm thrust @ Starscream ~ Arm thrust @ Lucario

Veteran Trainer

And that's how come I like fighting types. Soooooooo huggable >D
    You've done awesome Star. Let's end you with an annoying bang.

Snatch that Bulk Up >>. Pretty sure you'll be hurting something fierce by then...

Follow that up with....hahahaha why does it get this? Why the hell not. Bounce on Maku.

Snatch~Bounce(M)

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Focus Punch@Makuhita ~ Sky Uppercut@Starscream ~ Counter@Makuhita

Veteran Trainer

Alright. We got two fighters. I'll be cool and add another fighter to the megamix...one of my original 4.

Change Tyrogue Guts n_n

Alriggt Change, you've been in a long training. Lets get out there and rock this.

Hidden power @ Maku, then Bulk Up and Brick Break at Lu

Hidden Power(M)~Bulk Up~Brick Break(L)

Entertaining quotes!

Beginning Trainer

Iron Defence ~ Iron Defence ~ Counter(T)

Belly drum ~ Earthquake ~ Brick break @ Lucario

Beginning Trainer

Double Team ~ Magnet Rise ~ Psychic@Change

Sub: If someone uses Earth quake in the first round
    Magnet Rise ~ Double Team ~ Psychic@the bastard that did it.

Aww... Did someone not like that Earthquake?

Wait untill after Lucario uses Double team, then use Forsight.
    Then, hit him with a SUPERPOWER.
    Then hit Change with a SUPERPOWER aswell.