Thread: 2vs2vs2 Mexican Standoff -- Pixel vs DL vs Ayeun -- Ref Greyfox

Threaded View

The Ever Illustrious Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default 2vs2vs2 Mexican Standoff -- Pixel vs DL vs Ayeun -- Ref Greyfox

Okay this might not work but I have been dying to try a Mexican stand off. You know the rules 3internet personalities enter.1 internet personality leaves.

Wouldn't be much of a Mexican stand-off if we don't have...

Arena::Ghost Town- The winds blow the sands across the plains as one man stands. His grizzled features straining with the glare of the sun. He removes his hat and wipes his brow. His sweat.....

Oh right the arena, um wild west ghost town, like you would see in "Fist Full of Dollars" or "High Plains Drifter",a single street with lots of wooden buildings on either side, sand coating the streets and cacti watching... ALWAYS WATCHING. The buildings are not strong enough to stop an attack but they cannot be seen through. Water pokemon can make use of the water troughs and the water tower.

DQ Limit - 7 days
    Abilities = ON
    No banned moves. (unless you want to ban them)
    No teaming up (That is to say pokemon working together. If you both want to wail on the pikachu sleeping soundly go ahead.

If you have done this before coolies. But I was thinking that a progression of 123 then 231 then 312 then 123 again

The order can be determined by who joins last with them going first, Then the second applicant is second and I go third since it's my fabulous idea.

Okay lets send out my Male Sandshrew (No Name) Ability = Sand Veil.
    Last edited by Pixel; 24th January 2010 at 09:46 PM.
    Lucario M||Sandshrew M||Shogi Growlithe M||Mantyke F||Pachinko Pachirisu M||Poochyena M