Thread: [T] Charles Vs Blade ref: DL Waterslide (Complete)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [T] Charles Vs Blade ref: DL Waterslide (Complete)

Ok Blade ether darkest paired us us internally or it was destiny.

Go Lyra, my Female Jinx and Nessie my female Lapras.

Banned: Non Damaging healing Moves, Reversal Moves (Counter, Mirror Coat, Bide, Metal Burst, Recover), Toxic, Any physical move that needs external factors to work (eg Rock Slide..)

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: [T] Chars Vs Blade ref:??? Waterslide double battle

I hate double battles. And my Pokemon hate water slides.

I'll send in Baskerville my Houndour(M) and Charizard(M).

Charizard! Start with Sunny Day. Then use Brick Break on Nessie. Finally, hit Lyra with Iron Tail. If they try any status moves like Lovely Kiss or Thunder Wave, then smite the offender(s) with Will-O-Wisp.

Baskerville, use Nasty Plot. Then use Dark Pulse on Lyra, and finish with Solarbeam on Nessie. If Sunny Day didn't work or is replaced by your last action, use Thunder Fang instead.

Move (Baskerville): Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse(L), Solarbeam(N)
    Sub: ------------------, -----------------, Thunder Fang(N)

Move (Charizard): Sunny Day, Brick Break(N), Iron Tail(L)
    Sub: Will-O-Wisp (in response to status anomalies)

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lyra start off by getting on Nessie and sing then protect twice to shield both you and Nessie.

Nessie use Safeguard (Lyra and yourself), then use Surf twice on Charizard and Baskerville!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Tournament Battle Sweet 16

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves
    No Non Damaging Healing moves
    Rock Slide eg

===Battlers===

Team FireBlade

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    Both 100%
    Attacks:
    Bask: Nasty Plot~Dark Pulse(L)~SolarBeam(N)
    Char: Sunny Day~Brick Break(N)~Iron Tail(L)

VS

Team IceLegend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    Both 100%

Attacks:
    Lyra: Sing~Protect x 2
    Nessie: Safeguard~Surf x 2

Round 1

Whoo haa. Here we go. Charles and Blade waste no time shouting orders, and then going on the Trainer Slide to the right of where the Pokemon have to go cause Humans+Pokebattles=No bueno. Blade and Charles have to share one of those rafts shaped like the number 8.

Their Pokemon are already working to try and gain supremacy. Yes I'm announcing as I skate by on my own solo raft. Don't hate my green trunks, they're fantastic

Anyway, home on the water Nessie gains some good speed zipping and swirling down this tube, and Lyra holds onto Nessie Shell for dear life as Charizard's roar bellows through the luge. Charizard manages to flip off the wall and roar for the sunlight to come beaming down, before gliding back onto the water into high speed mode. No worries. Nessie is busy crafting a trailing series of energy balls as the Safeguard peels over Lyra and herself.

Lyra looks back, and now she sees Baskerville. The pup is having a hell of a time tumbling around in the water, but whoa is she plotting their demise!! Lyra tries to calm everyone down by singing. But Nessie's moving so fast Charizard barely hears it, and Baskerville's out of range. So Nessie slows it up a bit, enough for the other team to get a good listen!

Char: -4E ===///=== Ness: -5E
    Bask: -2E +2 SpA===///=== Lyra: -3E
    SD: 3 rds
    SG: 3 rds
    Char: Drow
    Baskl: Asleep

Team Blade seems like they'll fall asleep...wait who falls asleep in a water slide? Not these two. That cold water is enough to keep them awake. They fight their inherent tiredness enough to speed up and zip toward Nessie. Charizard opens his wings and lunges over the plesiosaur and smashes a fist on her back, barely missing Lyra. Lyra smirks as the fist is barely held away by her Protective barrier

She doesn't relent, as Baskerville catches up, due to Charizard's hit forcing Nessie to slide her body on the luge and not the water. The pup though, snoozes...man that's gotta be deadly! Nessie smirks and increases the distance between them by forcing the water in the tube to swell from behind.

Baskerville is sucked into the flooding Surf, and Charizard tries to make a break for it. Nessie resumes high speed swimming and looks back to see Charizard consumed by the raging waters. Team Charles smirks and continues on, completing a double loop and a twist.

Char: -6E/-11H ==///=== Ness: -7E
    Bask: -11H ===///=== Lyra: -11E
    Char/Bask: Drowsy

Pissed off, Charizard screws all convention and flips on his back. Baskerville suddenly snaps awake, as sees Charizard on his back. She acts quick ad djumps on his belly, and Char bends his wing inward. The wings act like a luge cart, and suddenly the Fire pair is streaking down the water slide. Nessie and Lyra look back as Baskerville jumps off of Char's belly, and fires a Solarbeam straight down!

Lyra tries to erect a second Protective shield, but is disrupted as she sees a vision in her brain of Charizard smacking her with a hefty tail swipe that knocks her off her seamounts perch and causes her to fend for herself. She dives early, and only is hit half has hard by that incoming Iron Tail.

Nessie is pained by the Solarbeam, and hisses as Baskerville lands on her. She conjures up more water to overtake them all, and all the other Pokemon freak. Charizard is sucked in first, and Baskerville holds on to Nessie and she and Lyra also fall prey to the Surf...

Char: -7E/-11H ==///=== Ness: -7E/-23H
    Bask: -10E/-11H ===///=== Lyra: -7H
    Char/Bask: awake

As Teams Fire and Ice captains watch, the Slide bursts loose a intense torrent of water, and then Nessie can be seen cutting thorough it all, as she enters a tunnel! Amazingly, Charizard is right after her-bellowing. Lyra is third, behind snapped at by an angry soaked Basker in fourth.

===Stats===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    78/88 || 78/83
    Wet! Don't like WET!

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    93/86 || 77/81
    OW! || Oh yes hi quality H2O!

Team Ice!

Notes:

Sunny Day 2 rds
    Safeguard: 2 rds
    Bask: +2 SpA

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [T] Charles Vs Blade ref: DL Waterslide double battle

Lyra Focus blast Baskerville three times!

Nessie use AncientPower three times on Charizard!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

This is almost too easy...

Baskerville, Torment Lyra. Then... Nasty Plot boosted your Special Attack? Let's put that to good use: Overheat her. Finish by dodging her last Focus Blast and striking with Faint Attack.

Charizard, our buddy Charles over there likes Zelda games. Let's show him a move he might recognize: Protect Baskerville from that first Focus Blast by using Iron Tail to bounce it back. Try to hit Nessie, but either one is OK, really. Then slam Nessie with a Thunderpunch, and finish with another Solarbeam on her.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves
    No outside factors: Rock Slide eg

===Battlers===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    78/88 || 78/83
    Wet! Don't like WET!
    Attacks:
    Bask: Torment~Overheat~Faint Attack(All L)
    Char: Iron Tail~Thunderpunch(N)~Solarbeam(N)

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    93/86 || 77/81
    OW! || Oh yes hi quality H2O!
    Attacks:
    Lyra: Focus Blast x 3(B)
    Nessie: Ancient Power x 3(C)

Round 2

As the Pokemon continue sailing down this high speed ride of watery goodness, Lyra tries to amass a massive ball of energy. It spills over and Lyra barely flings it before she falls down a massive slide drop, at Bask. Char however was able to slow his own slide and watch Lyra shoot that attack off. He bounced off the slide and performed a backflip, slamming his now Iron laden tail into the Blast, and forcing it back the way it came.

Lyra frowned in disappointment as Charizard splashed back onto the water belly first. Baskerville began barking about something, but Lyra found it annoying.

The Blast exploded in mid flight as Nessie sailed out of the storm, upset that the rogue deflection took out her attack on Charizard!

Char: -7E/-5H ===///=== Ness: -6E
    Bask: -2E ===///=== Lyra: -10E Trm

Lyra tried to follow up with another massive Blast, but nothing seemed to be able to be conjured up. Baskerville welcomed this with open Jaws, as she build up enough fire to surpass the watery weakening, and to be be fed by the sun! Lyra watched with fear as Baskerville scorched the living daylight out of her.

Charizard bellowed his focus on Nessie, as she sped along, trying to get away from them. But the orange flier was pretty close, and she was quick to get to another loop, and force an Ancient Power down on the Charizard. The rock energy battered his back but he kept it moving, and when she passed him he punched her in the neck with a Thunder charged fist!

Char: -6E/-15H ===///=== Ness: -6E
    Bask: -9E -2SpA ===///=== Lyra: >_O -10H

Bask was glad that hit did some damage, but not as much as it could have. Lyra was tired of teh shenanigans, and fired off a second Focus Blast. This time, the Blast was in the luge, so Bask had no way of evading it....or did she. She stayed low as she could, and the Blast skimmed over her, as she pounced up and crashed into Lyra.

Charizard on the other hand, had reached Nessie and grabbed her shell. Nessie turned and caused more Ancient energies to bash that flying cretin back, but a huge ray of Solar Energy came down and fried her. That was naaasty.

Char: -10E/-15H ==///=== Ness: -6E/-20H
    Bask: -6E ===///=== Lyra: -9E/-16H

Nessie and Char are in the lead, and Basker is ahead of Lyra now...

===Stats===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    78/71 || 48/60
    Oh yeah this is really getting painful.

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    67/67 || 57/63
    Oh that wasn't so bad. || Dragon wanna be gonna die!

Team Fire!

Notes:

Sunny Day 1 rd
    Safeguard: 1 rd

Last edited by DarkestLight; 7th June 2010 at 06:30 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Veteran Trainer

Wait, how strong is Ancientpower, normally?

And how strong is Overheat, normally?

I know Charizard has a 4 times Rock weakness, but I'm finding it a bit hard to believe that Ancientpower is THAT strong whereas an attack as powerful as Overheat boosted by Sunny Day AND Nasty Plot is that weak.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Ancient Power =6 dmg.

6x4=24. As stated with other battles where 4X weaknesses provides a fast death, would you like me to tone down the damage multiplier?

Overheat....Ranges from 13-16.

But as stated in the layout of the stage, Fire moves are 1/4th as effective.

So Its (Overheat+Stab+Sun+SpA)/ 1/4
    Bask hit Lyra for 14+Stab=16x2 for weakness=32 Add in boost from sun=37-add in SpA=41

But now. 1/4 Of 41 is like 10.25. Down to 10 :O

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Just noticed this. I'm sure you anticipated my response:

Wait, what?! A quarter AS effective as opposed to a quarter LESS effective? How does that even make sense to make an arena so lopsided like that? I know I'm fighting against CHARLES, but come on.

I'm getting a feeling like I'm being trolled because of our little 'friendly rivalry,' Darkly... You DID pick the arena and rules, and right after I told you on MSN I was gonna make a FIRE team, nonetheless... Hmm...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lol, Blade, don't worry it's not a conspiracy. We made up the theme's of this tourney a while ago, before we actually placed to topic.

But you got a crappy disadvantage in the waterslide, yes.

Veteran Trainer

Whoa Nb4 me.

Ok...Now. I'm gonna take the better judgment and tune down the 4x multiplier.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Baskerville, use Crunch, Swagger, and Dark Pulse on Lyra.

Charizard, use Thunderpunch, Iron Tail, Thunderpunch on Nessie. Evade any Rock attacks with Aerial Ace.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

...One more day Charles.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lyra use Focus Blast on Baskerville three times, Nessie use Brine on Charizard three times.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves

===Battlers===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    78/71 || 48/60
    Oh yeah this is really getting painful.
    Attacks:
    Bask: Crunch~Swagger~Dark Pulse(All L)
    Char: Thunder Punch~Iron Tail~Thunder Punch (All N)

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    67/67 || 57/63
    Oh that wasn't so bad. || Dragon wanna be gonna die!
    Attacks:
    Lyra: Focus Blast x 3(All B)
    Nessie: Brine x 3 (all C)

Round 3

The Sun seemed ready to pack things up and go home, but Baskervuille and Charizard weren't quite ready for that. Nessie tried to get the almostdragon off of her back, but he wasn't having it. He opened hs wings, hoping to slow Nessie down some, but she was a strong one.

So she gave her a nasty rib punch, electrically infused. She growled and craned her head back from the hit, spitting all in Charizard's face. The water she spat fizzed in the sunlight, but it still burned.

Behind those two, Baskerville and Lyra were having their own party. A more explosive one at that. Lyra allowed Bask to get in close and Crunch her arm, just so her focused blast from her free hand did not miss, and rocket the pup up the slide. Ha!

Char: -6E/-12H ===///=== Ness: -4E/-12H
    Bask: -7E/-20H ===///=== Lyra: -10E/-16H

Lyra followed suit with a second Focus Blast, eager to kill that pup and move on to the flying one, but her blast rocketed up the chute with no explosion. She wasn't sure what just happened until Bask came running down the slide, barely having his head above water. She missed. Her focus Blast missed! The pup swam in, barking and generally making fun of her horrid aim, and practicing his doggy paddle in a water slide. Yeah, that ticked her off, but she was confused as to how it missed.

Meanwhile Charizard managed to stand on Nessie shell and use her as a living surfboard. Nessie disapproved, and fired a second Brine. This one struck Char in the stomach, making Char exceptionally angry. He turned around and slammed his tail into Nessie's neck, striking bone. The force hit Nessie against the wall, knocking Char back into the water.

Char: -7E/-12H ===///=== Ness: -4E/-14H
    Bask: -3E ===///=== Lyra: -10E +2 Atk

Bask didn't realize that he just helped Lyra, but he continued on the assault. A billowing energy came fluctuating from the jaws of the beast, and was ripped forth, just as a third energy sphere of amber quality came from the arms of the dancing gypsy. The two energy baths struck each other, creating a volatile explosion that struck both parties for equal damage. Lyra was none too pleased, crazy water slide twisting and turning her into a hot mess.

The explosion shook up Char and Nessie as well. Nessie managed to turn up the slope, as they all went down a death defying dive. Charizard opened his wings and sped forth, slamming into Nessie chest with a double fisted Punch. Nessie fired a Brine on his back before they both went tumbling away in the slide. Now it was a speed straightaway...

Char: -6E/-12H ==///=== Ness: -4E/-12H
    Bask: -6E/-11H ===///=== Lyra: -10E/-11H

Nessie and Char are in the lead-speeding along, while Bask and Lyra rough it out right before the straightaway drop and slide. The Sunlight calls it a day, as so does Team Ice's safeguard.

===Stats===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    47/55 || 12/41
    Must get rid of dancer || Gotta ...no..sun!

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    40/37 || 19/51
    Pup got past my senses! || That neck hit is gonna swell

Team Ice!

Notes: Lyra +2 Atk

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Lyra use Teleport to get back on Nessie and use Bauble beam on her twice!
    Nessie Surf three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Legend View Post
    Lyra use Teleport to get back on Nessie and use Bauble beam on her twice!
    ...OK, well... Baskerville! While Lyra's busy attacking her teammate, use Sunny Day again. Then use Torment on Nessie so she can't hit Charizard during the second round. Finally, use Dark Pulse on Lyra.

Charizard, use Protect to guard against Surf until Nessie is Tormented. Then, when she's unable to attack, finish her off with a Solarbeam. If you have any moves left after that, slam Lyra with Iron Tail.

Move (Baskerville): Sunny Day, Torment (Nessie), Dark Pulse (Lyra)
    Sub: None

Move (Charizard): Protect, Solarbeam (Nessie if she's Tormented), Iron Tail (Lyra)
    Sub: --------------------, Protect (if Nessie isn't Tormented yet), Solarbeam (Nessie if she's Tormented now)

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

I see the strategy there Charles, lol.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves

===Battlers===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    47/55 || 12/41
    Must get rid of dancer || Gotta ...no..sun!
    Attacks:
    Bask: Sunny Day~Torment(N)~Dark Pulse(L)
    Char: Protect~Solarbeam(N)~Iron Tail(L)

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    40/37 || 19/51
    Pup got past my senses! || That neck hit is gonna swell
    Attacks:
    Lyra: Teleport~Bubblebeam x 2(N)
    Nessie: Surf x 3

Round 4

Nessie and Charizard were still damned close to each other, but a surprising turn of events occured. Nessie forced another Surf to come crashing down on them all, and it built up from behind Bask. Bask freaked and barked as loud as she could to give Char some warning. Char slowed up and raised a shield as the wave came cascading down, right when Lyra appeared on Nessie's back. Nessie smiled and kept moving, leaving team Fire behind for now.

Oddly enough, as the wave settled down, the sun started to appear again.

Char: -8E ===///=== Ness: -7E
    Bask: -4E/-18H ===///=== Lyra: -7E
    SD: 3 rds

Baskerville barked relentlessly as Nessie turned to try a second Surf. But that dog's barking would not STOP! Charizard caught up to the pair, and then watched as Lyra focused a Bubblebeam on Nessie's back. The Sunlight weakened the hit a bit, but it did its job. Nessie's health seemed to slightly improve. That was before the Solarbeam came careening from Charizard. It hit Nessie full on, and that rocked Lyra off of her back.

Char: -10E ===///=== Ness: Trm +2H/-20H
    Bask: -3E ===///=== Lyra: -5E

Nessie barely survived that hit, and glared at Charizard, before commanding a third Surf. Baskerville freaked and hurried to fire off that Dark Pulse at Lyra before it was too late. Lyra though, sensed the attack and made ready to eave, when a second sense of things came over her, she turned to see where the danger was coming from-but felt her body rocket though the air as Charizard's Tail smashed her ribcage.

She flew into Baskerville's Pulse as Baskerville vanished under the waves again. Charizard looked with dismay as the Surf hit him as well. The sunlight was his friend, as Nessie sped off, pretty sure she could survive another round. She would as she sped up to Lyra, who performed a second Bubblebeam, restoring some more heath.

Char: -7E/-9H ==///=== Ness: -7E/+2H
    Bask: -6E/-9H ===///=== Lyra: -5E/-34H

Team Ice is barely holding on, but so is Team Fire. The Sun is scorching as they go through a few wicked turns and loops.

===Stats===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    20/42 || 3/16
    Damn its not dead! || Oh wow...didn't even think about that..

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    6/20 || 3/32
    Damn that hurt! || Skin of the teeth!

Team Fire!

Notes:

Lyra +2 Atk
    Tormented: 2 more actions
    SD: 2 rds

Note: Before you go nuts Blade-no, no healing moves were used, that is a result of using Bubblebeam on a Pokemon with Water Absorb. Nice loophole there Charles.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

The fuck...?

NO. Charles Legend should NOT be that smart. He makes typoes all the damn time! How was I supposed to know-...

Bah. Forget it.

Team, we're going defensive. Baskerville, use Faint Attack to get up on Charizard's back. Then Protect yourself and your teammate twice.

Charizard, Protect for the first round. Then Relax. Finally, use Ominous Wind on Lyra.

If neither of them attack during the same round, then forget about Protect and use Solarbeam (Charizard on Nessie) and Dark Pulse (Baskerville on Lyra).

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quit the act Blade, you know full well I'm determined to kick your ass! ^_~

Lyra Taunt them both then use Focus Blast Baskerville!

Nessie use Psychic to redirect the Solarbeam right back at Charizard, if it stick kicking do it again if he attacks if not use Brine on Baskerville!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

===Tournament Rules===

No Reversal Moves

===Battlers===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    20/42 || 3/16
    Damn its not dead! || Oh wow...didn't even think about that..
    Attacks:
    Bask: Faint Attack~Protect x 2
    Char: Protect~Relax~Ominous Wind(L)

Sub: Solarbeam(N)/Dark Pulse(L)

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    6/20 || 3/32
    Damn that hurt! || Skin of the teeth!
    Attacks:
    Lyra: Taunt x 2~Focus Blast (B)
    Nessie: Psychic~Psychic/Brine(C/B)

Round 5

The match is heating up. The two teams are vying for victory, with everyone down to the wire. Lyra sings a taunting song about how much of a coward Baskerville is. Nessie just sits there, quietly swimming along. Charizard believe that there is nothing coming his way. So he goes for broke and rallies a Solarbeam!

Baskerville, unprotected now, falls behind and takes time to regain footing before firing a Dark Pulse. Nessie smirks as Lyra spies the incoming Dark Pulse. Nessie stands her ground and forces her mental abilities to the max, forcing that beam to bounce back toward Charizard. Lyra hops, evading a good portion of that Pulse...but not enough. The beam takes the Fire Dragon down. Baskerville hisses in anguish.

Char: -10E/-4H ===///=== Ness: -7E
    Bask: -6E ===///=== Lyra: -3E/-9H

Baskerville takes matters into its own paws and speeds up. Nessie rallies forth and try for the kill. A spray of water come careening for Baskerville. The pup howls, and foolishly takes the hit, but he keeps coming. He barrels forth into Nessie...and I think...that may have won the match! By a tackle!

Bask: -2E/-12H ===///=== Ness: -4E/-3H

Nessie falls, and Team Fire pulls it out! Hoooly crap, great match!

===Stats===

Blademaster

Baskerville M || M
    Early Bird || Blaze
    8/34 || 0/6
    Dun TAUNT ME!|| X_X

VS

Charles Legend

Lyra F || Nessie F
    Forewarn || Water Absorb
    0/17 || 0/21
    X_X || Noooo

Team Fire wins!

Blade gets 2 points
    Charles gets 1 pt
    I get 2 points.
    Crazy match!

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [T] Charles Vs Blade ref: DL Waterslide (Complete)

Oh, this was only a 2-on-2? I thought all 4 Pokemon would be... Huh. Woulda tried a bit harder if I knew that.

Oh well, still beat them. Off to the Bank.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe