Thread: HG/SS is OUT!

Threaded View

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: HG/SS is OUT!

Copypasta from kainashi's "where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?" topic (should we go post our game progress in there from now on?):

Quote Originally Posted by Yours Truly
    Anyhoo, I'm below Goldenrod City, about to level Muscle (the Machop you get from Jose in the department store if you give him a Drowzee) to level 18. I'm thinking about going after Whitney and Co. in the Gym after that.

The rest of my crew consists of Croconaw, Pidgeotto, Geodude, Flaaffy, and Oddish.
    Oh, and another thing: I saw on Serebii a little earlier that NOE (Nintendo of Europe) says that the Dutch language versions of "HG/SS" will be delayed due to a fatal save game glitch.

Official story at the official Belgian Nintendo site (According to a translation I looked at via Google Translate, they don't explicitly say what's wrong there, though.)
    Last edited by Starry Might; 26th March 2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Tagged the link wrong at the end >_>

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.