Thread: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Threaded View

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

^- Woo-hoo, glad you like it.

Anyhow, I've long since conquered the Mahogany TR base, and I was leveling my guys in preparation for the Gym. (Is Level 40 too low?)

However, the other evening, I decided to check my "Platinum" game to see if Phanpys were Swarming (stupid Nintendo HAD to switch Phanpy and Teddiursa's exclusivities around in "HG/SS"! ), and I was delighted to see that they were, indeed! (My "Platinum" must be Psychic-type. )

Anyhoo, after spending much time looking for - and finally getting - an Adamant Phanpy, I traded him to "SS", and now I'm leveling him. So sorry, Pryce, you're gonna have to wait a while!

On a side note, while I was leveling Phanpy below Goldenrod City last night, Liz the Picnicker called me and asked me if I thought Falkner was cool and handsome, told me that his dad is supposedly even more so, and that she wanted to meet him (the latter, probably). Boy, was I surprised!

I have read in the past on Falkner's Bulbapedia (and Wikipedia?) entry that in the games, something like that is said. But I had never encountered such dialogue until now, and if I did before, I had since forgotten it. I don't think I will this time, though.

Oh, and YES, LIZ, I DO THINK FALKNER IS COOL AND HANDSOME!!

(As for his dad...I'll believe it if I see it. )

Okay, sorry for that fangirl tangent. Later, I'll level Phanpy some more.

EDIT/UPDATE: I'm playing my "SS" as I type this, and I'm leveling Phanpy in the grass below Ecruteak.

Just moments ago, I bumped into Raikou (the first time this has happened), and I decided to throw a Fast Ball to see if it could catch him.

IT DID.

E-P-I-C!

Okay, back to training Phanpy!

P.S. - Off-topic, but I've just noticed that there are Smilies of some of the Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon now. Sweet.
    Last edited by Starry Might; 19th May 2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Caught Raikou! :-O

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.