Thread: Yellow Forest Pokewalker Course Wi-Fi Event (North America & Europe)

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Yellow Forest Pokewalker Course Wi-Fi Event (North America & Europe)

EDIT #2 (PART 1): DISREGARD THE END DATE IN THE QUOTE. MORE INFO LATER ON IN THIS POST!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Yellow Forest to be available from April 1-30

HeartGold, SoulSilver site updated as well

The official site for the games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver has just been updated after the release of the North American versions of the games. Aside from information on Pokémon, such as the red Gyarados and the legendary Pokémon of Hoenn and Sinnoh, and artwork, such as one of both Johto and Kanto, information on the distribution date for the Yellow Forest Pokéwalker Route was also provided. The Route will be available via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection from April 1-30. The distribution date for the PAL versions have not been revealed due to fact that the games have not been released in Europe and Australia.

The Yellow Forest will allow players to capture Pikachu that know moves they would not normally know. These include male Pikachu that know Fly and female ones that know Surf. The Route was first available from Sept. 18 to Nov. 10, 2009 and again from Feb. 16 to Feb. 28, 2010 for players of the Japanese version of the games.
    Original Link

Even though Team Rocket has apparently hijacked Bulbapedia (OH SHOO- ), they're at least kind enough to do proper news updates, still.

Anyhow, this is slightly old news, but what do you guys think of this?

EDIT: European Yellow Forest event has been announced! Hit the jump (as they say on blogs ) for more!

>> European Yellow Forest event

EDIT #2 (PART 2): According to Serebii and the official Pokemon site, the deadline is now May 5th!

>> Deadline extension post
    Last edited by Starry Might; 30th March 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Deadline extension notices

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: Yellow Forest Pokewalker Course Wi-Fi Event (North America)

Neat, can't wait to get me a surfin' Pika!
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Yellow Forest Pokewalker Course Wi-Fi Event (North America)

For all the Europeans in the audience, the Yellow Forest event for your corner of the world has been announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Yellow Forest distribution dates announced

Distribution date for European games revealed; earlier announcement corrected

The Official Nintendo Magazine site has posted an article before the release of the European versions of Pokémon HeartGold And SoulSilver, mentioning that the Pokéwalker Route Yellow Forest will be available to European versions of the games via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection starting April 2. After changing the date from April 1 to April 2, the North American HeartGold and SoulSilver site has changed the starting date of the distribution for the North American games back to April 1. Both distributions are expected to end on April 30.

The Yellow Forest will allow players to capture Pikachu that know moves they would not normally know. These include male Pikachu that know Fly and female ones that know Surf. The Route was first available from Sept. 18 to Nov. 10, 2009 and again from Feb. 16 to Feb. 28, 2010 for players of the Japanese version of the games.
    Original Link

As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Yellow Forest Pokewalker Course Wi-Fi Event (North America & Europe)

Sorry 'bout this, but I just read on Serebii that the according to the official Pokemon site, the deadline for this Pokewalker event has been extended to May 5th.

Official Yellow Forest link

After I post this, I'll update the first post accordingly.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: Yellow Forest Pokewalker Course Wi-Fi Event (North America & Europe)

I do believe this is caused by the bug which were in the games in the Dutch speaking part of Europe, both for the Netherlands and Belgium. The game only got released April 2nd instead of March 26th, so I guess that explains the one week extension.
    Returned after 5 years absence: 2009/2010

AKA PsychicLugia (or whatever)

Cool list 2001 (should have transferred them, somehow):

Pharod Wearer of Gandalf Hats, dinoleaf, Konnix, KTE, Angelic Brat, Falco, DarkFlame, dark_flame, vOlTaGE 09, PsychicShell200, [Knuckles], Dark Jedi, Cheens, Austrian ViceMaster Alex, Meg Launch, Kiiwi, Perfect Mewtwo, Jay Umbreon, DkG & PROOF

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

As posted elsewhere. Takes a while to find the special ones...

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.