Thread: Asilynne and Mystic_clown, we challenge you! (Ref: Uuugh gimme <-DL)

Hybrid View

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: Asilynne and Mystic_clown, we challenge you! (Ref: Uuugh gimme <-DL)

Ok I think we will go pick on Baskerville when Bugaboom goes to Toxic it you use Faint attack to push Baskerville into the line of fire, then hit him twice with Brick Break.

Faint Attack ~ Brick Break x2 (Baskerville)

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Asilynne and Mystic_clown, we challenge you! (Ref: Uuugh gimme <-DL)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosakura
    Finsh up by returning a Rock Smash to Bugaboom's shin, cause he's a meanie and he's picking on a baby!
    Says the one who sent said baby into a battlefield.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

This battle = vomit

===Rules===

Lovers Double Battle
    4 vs 4 (2 Pokemon per person)
    DQ time: None!
    Damage Cap: None
    Banned Moves:
    All Fire Moves
    All Weather moves except Hail
    Terrain Altering moves (Equake, Magnitude..)
    Arena: Skating rink in Snowpoint City. All of us and our Pokemon will be on skates, so make sure your Pokemon can wear skates somewhere. (And no, sledding/tobogganing is not allowed.) This also means Flying Pokemon will be grounded. Every so often, they may slip and crash into an innocent bystander or a wall, which will result in a 1-10 HP reduction depending on the situation, which is up to the ref's discretion. Usage of a banned move will result in being frozen solid by Kiyo-hime, my Froslass, for 1 round. The Pokemon will be defrosted during the next round by McKenna, my Ninetales.
    Abilities: On

===Battlers===

Team KuroElf
    O O O O

Orihime, F ==///== Kusunagi, F
    Serene Grace ==///== Pressure
    Both 100%
    Attacks:
    Ori: Substitute~Safeguard~Rock Smash(Bu)
    Kus: Faint Attack~Brick Break x 2(All Ba)

vs

Team AsiMystic
    O O O O

Bakersville, M ==///== Bugaboom, F
    Flash Fire ==///== Technician
    Both 100%
    Attacks:
    Ba: Taunt(O)~Will-o-Wisp(O/K)
    Bu: Toxic~Ominous Wind(K)~Rock Smash(O)

===Round 1===

Ahh Snowpoint City. I'm DL, and I'm kinda late for a battle , but I'm pretty sure that the competitors don't notice. Why? Cause they're in that vile unhealthy condition known as Love. Sure, I'm riding my Kys-o-Deth to this battle to proclaim my honorary disdain for such a disease, but I love reffing ad so I'll ref this battle objectively.

Well, its at the skating rink, and oh god its full of couples. Though its not hard to spot Elf with his green hair, holding onto Kuro as they skate around quietly. I assume that the others are here already..yeap. There goe Asi, putting her goggles away..and there goes Mystic, doing a triple axle wtf this ISN'T BLADES OF GLORY!

Anyway, I'm signaling to the scorekeeper down below that I'm here and that the battle can start. Everyone else leaves the rink, and the two teams take their skating marks. Elf and Kuro release a Togepi and a Dusclops. To counter, a Blue Houndour and a Scizor appear. Let's not waste any time here!

Baksersville barks loud and clear to Orihimie that she shoulda been used as a omelet for a retard since all she is a retarded yolk. Before Ori can even gather enough slush to build with, shes pissed as all hell. But suddenly, she's shoved by a fast moving Kusunagi, right toward her teammate!

Bugaboom speeds forth, ready to fire off that Toxic, but freaks out when he sees his glob of goo lands on Orihime instead of Kusunagi! Ori is heretofore poisoned, and none too happy.

Ori: -8H Tnt Txc ===///=== Bak: -2E
    Kus: -6E ===///=== Bug: -4E

Ori stands up, and foregoes the idea of Safeguarding anything. She wants Bakersville to drown in this rink. Bugaboom laughs at the little eggy and then turns around, letting off a pretty hefty Ominous Wind at Kusunagi. Kusunagi is not so fast this time and is struck by the powerful blast. That Scizor sure knows his stuff.

Bugaboo smiles and shivers a tad, as she looks over to Bakersville. The pup starts to ponder if fire is a good idea. Shaking his head, she looks over to the Froslass who's rearing up an Ice Beam if he even spouts off a fartflame. Bakersville dosen't seem to care, and fires off that small swath of flame. Suddenly, like hellions rising from the depths, Ice Beams careen into Bakersville, freezing him on the spot!!!

No. Fire. Moves. ALLOWED. Kusu just walks over and punches the ice pup.

Ori: >O!! ===///=== Bak: Frz!! -12H
    Kus: -6E/-16H ===///=== Bug: -7E +1 All

Kusunagi skates over, as Bugaboom skates off to attack Orihime. The little eggy is more than ready to rock and jumps off the ice to pound that metal bug flat. Bad Idea. Bugaboom slams her fist on Orihime mid jump and slams her into the ice. But no, Ori is pissed. She's not going down. She trips Bugaboo up as the beast tries to skate away and punches her shin pretty hard! Bug go dawonn..

Bakersville stands there like a frozen statue, and Kusu is fast enough to get another set of punches in. Sucks when you don't OBEY THE RULES OF THE LAND!!

Ori: -3E/-14H -Def ===///=== Bak: -12H
    Kus: -6E ===///=== Bug: -3E/-4H -Def

Ori coughs, as the Toxic begins (3)

===Stats===

Team KuroElf
    O O O O

Orihime, F ==///== Kusunagi, F
    Serene Grace ==///== Pressure
    83/97 ==///== 84/82
    Mad as heck ==///== Ow rabid dog!

vs

Team AsiMystic
    O O O O

Bakersville, M ==///== Bugaboom, F
    Flash Fire ==///== Technician
    76/98 ==///== 96/86
    Boxing ghost? ==///== I'm so scientific!

Notes:
    Orihime
    -Def
    Tnt 1 rd
    Txc lvl 1

Bugaboom: +1 Atk/SpA/SpD/Spd

Bakersville: Frz: 2 actions

Team KuroElf

Last edited by DarkestLight; 6th May 2010 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Realized that the Pokeon could still be burned, henceforth sub rules don't apply.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.