Thread: Asilynne and Mystic_clown, we challenge you! (Ref: Uuugh gimme <-DL)

Threaded View

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Asilynne and Mystic_clown, we challenge you! (Ref: Uuugh gimme <-DL)

Recycling this thread, muhahaha.

Crazy Elf Boy and I challenge you to a double da--, I mean battle. Yes, double battle. Tag battle. We'll send first, you two attack first.

Rules:

4 vs 4 (2 Pokemon per person)
    DQ time: None!
    Damage Cap: None
    Banned Moves: Any and all Fire-type moves and weather effects that don't include Hail. We don't want the rink to melt into a puddle. You're also not allowed to use any moves that do building-ly harm, such as Earthquake.
    Arena: Skating rink in Snowpoint City. All of us and our Pokemon will be on skates, so make sure your Pokemon can wear skates somewhere. (And no, sledding/tobogganing is not allowed.) This also means Flying Pokemon will be grounded. Every so often, they may slip and crash into an innocent bystander or a wall, which will result in a 1-10 HP reduction depending on the situation, which is up to the ref's discretion. Usage of a banned move will result in being frozen solid by Kiyo-hime, my Froslass, for 1 round. The Pokemon will be defrosted during the next round by McKenna, my Ninetales.
    Abilities: On

Without further ado, I'll send out Orihime, the female Togepi I stole from MLG! Her ability is Serene Grace.
    Last edited by Kurosakura; 2nd May 2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: My head hurts.

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone