View Poll Results: Who Did You Start With?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulbasaur

7 7.14%
  • Charmander

14 14.29%
  • Squritle

11 11.22%
  • Pikachu

12 12.24%
  • Chikorita

10 10.20%
  • Cyndaquil

14 14.29%
  • Totodile

10 10.20%
  • Treecko

5 5.10%
  • Torchic

9 9.18%
  • Mudkip

6 6.12%

Thread: Poll: Who Did You Start With?

Banned

Default Poll: Who Did You Start With?

Which Pokemon Did You Start Your Pokemon Game(s) With?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Probably all, with the amount of restarts I've had ;o
    Deprived of a semi-colon.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I've had all of the starters through crystal, but the ones I had first were charmander, pikachu, and chikorita. I don't have R/S :< pikachu shouldn't be a choice, because, well... it ISN'T a choice in the game o0; we're stuck with the furry yellow rat :'( I chose charmander and chikorita because they were the cutest

~Katie

Banned

Uh... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello! Pikachu IS The Starter In The Yellow Version And Counts Because It Is Your First Pokemon. So Technically It SHOULD Be Allowed On This Poll.

Default Re: Poll: Who Did You Start With?

Originally posted by pokemongeek
    Which Pokemon Did You Start Your Pokemon Game(s) With?
    Cyndaquil in Crystal game!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

hmm...

red version - bulbasaur

silver version - chikorita

sapphire version - treecko....

any pattern?
    [SIZE=1]
    --
    Venuskazam714
    --

I don´t understand who is Treecko? Please give me a info about it!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Treecko is the new grass starter Pokémon for Ru/Sa. ^^;

I started out with Charmander, Pikachu, Totodile and Torchick. :3

Bai,
    Lightning

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

In my blue game, I started with Squirtle. I had a hard time deciding between squirtle and charmander, but I chose squirtle cause it was just so cute ^^

In yellow,obviously I chose pikachu......but then you get all three anyway, so it was ok =P

Then in Silver, I chose Cyndaquil, cause its a known fact grass types are hard to start with... >_<; and I thought cyndaquil was cute plus... my sister got chikorita, and my brother got totodile...so that was the only one left :/ (we all three get a different one so we can trade them to eachother...)

and in Crystal, I also chose cyndaquil. I dunno why. I just thought he did such a great job in silver I decided to pick him again.

and in Sapphire, I chose Torchic => he is the cutest starter....but when he evolves to the last level, hes kinda ugly :< oh well, they're all like that, so Ijust chose the cutest starter

Jedi Hunter Moderator

In red I chose charmander because charizard is my favorite pokemon.

In gold and crystal I chose totodile because I thought it was cool looking and had a neat final form.

In ruby I chose treecko because it looks like it has an attitude plus it's final form looks cool.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Default I got idea

Show me picture of Treecko,Torchic and Mudkip! That´ll be nice!

Banned

Treecko

Torchic

Mudkip

I chose Squirtle most of the times i played Blue, Cyndaquil most of the times i played Gold and Torchic when i started to play Ruby.

Originally posted by Slowking86
    Treecko

Torchic

Mudkip

I chose Squirtle most of the times i played Blue, Cyndaquil most of the times i played Gold and Torchic when i started to play Ruby.
    Thanks, I also wan´t to read the new pokédex! Thanks! That´ll be nice!

I´ll thank you for new pokédex! I´m also make one!

Default I love my grass Pokemon

In all of my games I chose Grass type Pokemon as my starters. Although in Silver and Crystal Chikorita is a difficult starter, I got through okay. Bulbasaur was easier, but I love it just as much.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I've started with all of them except Mudkip and Treecko, mainly due to the excessive amount of times i've restarted my games. The first game I bought out of GSC was Silver, and I started with Cyndaquil. I don't quite remember the first one I picked out of RB but I think it was Bulbasaur. For RuSa I decided to pick Torchic because I heard he's a really good pokemon to use later in the game at it's final evolved form, Blaziken.

So yeah for the poll I checked all except Mudkip and Treecko

Banned

I've had all of them but I prefer Treecko/Bulbasaur.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok, let me start. In red I usually choose a Squirtle for the first gym and all. For Blue I usually choose a Bulbasuar or something. For Yellow, well it's a Pikachu anyway. For Gold I choose a Totodile. For Silver I choose Cynaquil. And for Crystal I choose Chikorita. I don't have R/S at the moment.