Thread: "Pokemon Sunday" New "Black/White" Footage + Tidbits from Serebii

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default "Pokemon Sunday" New "Black/White" Footage + Tidbits from Serebii

I've been looking at Pokemon sites earlier, and it occurred to me that since the latest "Pokemon Sunday" has new footage of the game, I'd better go look for it.

Here's the video I watched...no, the quality isn't the greatest, but hopefully it'll good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by VengeanceDemon123; YouTube
    I am so sorry that I am the last person to upload this and the first to have it in horrible quality...

Anyways, this video shows more gameplay including a new gym (bug gym), the male character in a desert, a draw-bridge and the trainer in a pokemart.

Next, a battle with Zorua vs Zoroark showing off their moves and how the decrease and increase of a Pokemon stats look in Gen V.

Lastly, battles showing the 7 new Pokemon with their new moves and abilities. (When an ability is activated, an orange meter is shown over the sprite with the ability name written on it.

Thats all...another video with clearer pics and info coming later.
    Enjoy!

Also, I saw some info from Serbeii concerning Zorua/Zoroark's Illusion Ability, as well as a big map of Isshu from "Nintendo Dream" magazine, so go there and check it out.
    Last edited by Starry Might; 25th June 2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: The last time I looked at this again, I noticed I spelled "tidbits" wrong >_>

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: "Pokemon Sunday" New "Black/White" Footage + Tibits from Serebii

Looks nice. I want the games so much, that I think I'll just pre -order them from Gamestop the next time I am there.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Dark-Type Master Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Hahaha forget pre-ordering them, I'm going to have to buy them in japanese! XD

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

I'll be PIRATING them in Japanese if this is what's to come. It's about time Pokemon got shoved into the new generation... Well, sorta. It's still the DPP format, it looks like. Though the 3-D bridge looks nice.

Since the 3DS is even stronger than the Wii, I wonder what the inevitable Pokemon title for THAT will look like...

Also, "Tibits" makes me irate.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    Also, "Tibits" makes me irate.
    I noticed that the same day I originally posted this, but I didn't get a chance to fix it until just now. Sorry.

Anyhow, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this!

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.