Thread: My username and account needs to be removed.

Default My username and account needs to be removed.

This is probably off-topic. And personally I don't care if I get banned from here, but I need this account to be deleted, it's very important. I don't know how to delete this account, but if some terrorist or something like that found out my full name, they can use that information to find out where I live.

Feel free to ban me, I'm willing to admit that years ago I spammed those forums. But when you do ban my account, please delete my full name which can be found as my account name. It's very dangerous if terrorists knew my full name.
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: My username and account needs to be removed.

If your account was deleted, your full name would probably still show up in all your posts. It would probably be best for one of the admins to change you username to just "Bjarni".

Also, sending this to forum help.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    If your account was deleted, your full name would probably still show up in all your posts. It would probably be best for one of the admins to change you username to just "Bjarni".

Also, sending this to forum help.
    Yeah, that will work even better. Nobody can find my address by just finding my first name.
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I thought "Bjarni" isn't even your real name, just a persona you made? I thought it was Jesse something? So I don't understand why you are worried about "terrorists" if the namesake in your username doesn't even exist?

Whatever, I also don't dismiss the possibility that this is someone else on that account having fun? A certain Australian kid maybe...?
    Last edited by Zak; 7th July 2010 at 05:47 PM.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Yeah, it is my real name. Blaze (the name I use at YouTube) isn't though.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Aren't you that autistic kid from Iceland that everybody around here makes fun of? Why would terrorists be interested in YOU?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

Quote Originally Posted by Blademaster View Post
    Aren't you that autistic kid from Iceland that everybody around here makes fun of? Why would terrorists be interested in YOU?
    That was several years ago. But I have matured since then and I'm now a grown-up. Well, some terrorists kill people for no reason, so that's why I'm worried.

I am not planning on returning to any of the forums I was once part of, (I'm not planning on returning here) the only reason I'm here now is so to get rid of the details of my full name. I hope somebody will help me out with that.

I promise I will leave this thread when my full name is no longer public here. I don't need any Pokémon forums anyway, YouTube is a great place to discuss it.

Edit: Ok, I will admit that I might have been overreacting. You can't find my address by searching my full name, but I will probably be listed on the website where you can find everyone's phone number in Iceland by searching their full names in the future. When that happens I am in danger. I have to get rid of my full name which is public here before that happens.
    Last edited by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon; 6th July 2010 at 09:16 AM.

Veteran Trainer

You're paranoid. And you just gave anybody interested in finding you the exact means to do so.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

You're paranoid. And you just gave anybody interested in finding you the exact means to do so.
    no, he didn't.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Don't worry, if terrorists want to go on a killing spree, they won't bother checking Pokemon forums for possible victims. They'll just throw a missile or put a bomb wherever they feel they can cause more damage.

By the way, your last name got deformed by a character encoding glitch. How did you even log in with that name?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Bjarni!! Please make some grossly inappropriate cartoon art for old times sake?

PS Google keeps its search results regardless of your current name, so your name will still be out there. I've pretty much abandoned my old AIM name because it's connected to here via the Google machine. :/

PPS I´m so mad at you! I will used my new hammer to kill you

Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    By the way, your last name got deformed by a character encoding glitch. How did you even log in with that name?
    What letter IS that supposed to be, anyway?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Cloyster Moderator

ú

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon

Seems like it was supposed to be UTF-8 that was misinterpreted as ANSI.

Oh noes! I wrote his real name, now the terrorists will find him!
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, some terrorists kill people for no reason, so that's why I'm worried.
    Well then, why would terrorists need a reason to kill you by finding out your real name?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

please don`t bann me

Competitive Sleeper Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I know he's autistic and you guys don't like him, but do you all have to be such dicks to him? Just leave him alone. If he doesn't want the world to see his full name, then so be it! Just lay off, unless you really need to pick on people with mental problems to make yourselves feel better. Holy shit...

Cloyster Moderator

Trust me, he's not who he says he is.

He was revealed to be a troll years ago, probably before I even joined.

Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood_Zen View Post
    I know he's autistic and you guys don't like him, but do you all have to be such dicks to him? Just leave him alone. If he doesn't want the world to see his full name, then so be it! Just lay off, unless you really need to pick on people with mental problems to make yourselves feel better. Holy shit...
    I love when nooblets like you show up, post here for a week, and then start trying to soapbox preach to the rest of us about shit you don't have any idea about.

I've been here for almost five YEARS, kid. Bjarni was long-gone before even THEN.

You know why he was gone?

Because he was found out. Exposed. Debunked. He was a gimmick, and nothing more. Why he's back, I don't know. But if he HAS straightened up and is flying right now, then I think a little trolling him back is perfectly fine.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Dave, it was around this time last year when I did something similar, remember? Please lay off the new guy, there's nothing wrong with being a "White Knight," even if he is defending a tried and true troll. Plus, you're supposed to ignore trolls, not troll them back. D:

Anyway, this topic is getting off-topic, and I think it should be closed.

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I love when nooblets like you show up, post here for a week, and then start trying to soapbox preach to the rest of us about shit you don't have any idea about.
    Haha, I think you're one to talk. I'd say you probably have less insight on Bjarni, or even TPM for that matter, than you make yourself out to have, and somehow feel the desperate need to try and make yourself sound like an old-timer (which you aren't even close to anyway) to try and impress people by sounding all intimidating like you're doing in this thread. Especially when you use words like 'nooblets'. Nobody even says that anymore.

I've been here for almost five YEARS, kid. Bjarni was long-gone before even THEN.

You know why he was gone?

Because he was found out. Exposed. Debunked. He was a gimmick, and nothing more. Why he's back, I don't know. But if he HAS straightened up and is flying right now, then I think a little trolling him back is perfectly fine.
    Point proven. Actually that is not why he left, at all. He was gone way before then, and he was found out almost two years after he stopped posting on TPM.

As for your "trolling him back is perfectly fine", a few things:
    -He is a troll himself, and what you are doing is feeding him. Even if he is Bjarni, look around and you'll see that no one else is doing it. So you're not impressing anyone really.
    -Your "trolling" is completely tactless, whatever entertainment value this thread had (not that it had any to begin with) was only ruined or made lamer by you, sorry if you thought it was doing the opposite.
    -Grow up.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

love how blademaster tries to sass a "nooblet" about something he harbors no knowledge about lol

Cheesecake! Moderator

Close this thread plz.
    Why Linux is better.

Can't live without IRC.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Mikachu:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

trade a name change for more art!

for all seasons Moderator

Epic thread is the best binary forum has ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Veteran Trainer

I love when people take potshots and then try and sound all classy and mature by finishing with this line:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    -Grow up.
    Follow your own advice. You're a Supermod for fuck's sake. Try acting like it and setting an example for once instead of making a huge scene like the village idiot.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Competitive Sleeper Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Okay, I get it. He's not what/who he says he is. Sorry, I didn't know(joined a few weeks back, shouldn't know what the fuck has gone on the past 5 years).

I could totally rip right back into you Blade, but I feel i shouldn't. We shouldn't already be bashing each other's heads in, when we haven't even gotten to know each other lol.

And what the fuck makes you think Im Bjarni?

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Deadwood, Blade didn't say anything about thinking you're Bjarni.

Can someone please close this thread? It's getting out of hand.

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

yeah zak you're setting a terrible example for the children, how dare you.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

OK, thread closed. If you guys (and girl) want to troll each other, do it in Mt. Moon.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭