Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mew Master vs Falcon's Eye (Ref: Oslo)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Mew Master vs Falcon's Eye (Ref: Oslo)

wow. I completely forgot that this battle was the 1 vs 1. If i had remembered that earlier I wouldn't have had him relax... too late now right? unless you'd be kind enough to let me edit my choice and then chooce your attacks based off that?

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nah, it's almost over and I want to be able to Evolve my Treeko before the next match.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

damn...lol alright

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Besides, Relaxing for you at this point is actually be a good option, since for every 1 E you need you use 2 H instead. With me bieng Paralyzed at the moment, the ability to hit you is reduced.
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

yeah, but with your health, me going all out this turn would probably have your treecko down before i really needed to worry about the fatigue. but oh well, we'll just wait for Oslo it was fun while it lasted anyways

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TEAM MEW MASTER
    versus
    TEAM FALCON’S_ EYE

Rules: n/a
    Abilities: Inactive
    DQ Time: One week

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 7 ‡

The lizard and the egg stare each other down for a moment before executing their next string of moves. Treecko quickly throws up a translucent green barrier that hangs in the air before him. Bubba mutters a few remarks about how Torchics and Mudkips are way more awesome than Treeckos and how nobody but n00bs pick ugly lizards as their Hoenn starter. Aww, how rude. It’s no matter, anyway, as the Protection filters out these words and Treecko doesn’t end up hearing a single word. He smirks. Ignorance is bliss.

Treecko: <-12 EP>
    Bubba: <-4 EP>

Moving on. As Bubba sits down and regains some more energy, Treecko darts in and snaps his fingertips around the little eggy. He begins draining energy from the Togepi, revitalizing his health one point at a time.

Treecko: <-7 EP>
    Bubba: <-6 HP; +6 EP>

Treecko closes his eyes and begins honing his focus. Meanwhile, Bubba gives the lizard a weird look and merely Relaxes further. Suddenly, Treecko manages to avoid getting struck down by Paralysis and springs to life as he leaps at Bubba, hand clenched in a fist. He deals the Togepi a wicked left-hook, one that throws Bubba back against the stadium wall. Holyyyy.

Treecko: <-12 EP>
    Bubba: <-20 HP; +6 EP>

The tiny seed saps some health from Bubba <-1 HP>, causing the Togepi to slump over, finally defeated after a long and well-fought battle.

‡ Post-Round ‡

And that's that! An exciting match overall. Great work to you both. Just wanted to remark that, yeah, Protect is an increased priority move like Quick Attack, so it's hard to preempt it in the same action with a Taunt. But anyway, that was fun to ref. Mew Master and I each get two points while Falcon's_Eye receives one. Hope to ref more of your matches in the future and maybe battle you both at some point in time!

Cheers! *poof*