Thread: just a question

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default just a question

im just now getting into pokemon, so i havent been to any of the events, is there any way someone could help me in getting these pokemons, it would be greatly appreciated,, im trying to complete my pokedex

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: just a question

If you have Wi-Fi Connection, then you can connect to it and get some Pokemon via Wi-Fi events, such as Latias/Latios one for Hg/Ss, which I believe is still on.

You won't be able to get all 493 Pokemon immediately, so you'll have to wait for some Pokemon.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

how? sorry im new to this game

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

If you have a router, you can connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi with your DS. The Game Guide of your Pokemon game should tell you how to connect. Any Pokemon game of Generation IV (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver) can connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi.

I'm probably not the best person to explain this, though. I don't have Wi-Fi as my Router is incompatible (somehow), but I think my school will let me.

Hardcore Casual Gamer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Complete the Pokédex? With the 5th generation of Pokémon underway? And at least 150 new Pocket Monsters to catch in said generation? I know you just into Pokémon and all, but most people stopped trying to complete their Pokédexes sometime around the 3rd or 4th generation. However, I'm willing to help, so long as you're more than halfway done with the 'dex and you have at least one generation 'dex completed. Otherwise, best of luck to you.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

ha thanks, i got a couple holes in the johto dex but its pretty much complete

my friend said hed let me borrow his pokemon games, he said id have to get legendaries and event pokkemon on my own though
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 12th August 2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: The Edit button is your friend. Don't double-post unless there's a good reason.