Thread: So, I just pre-ordered both Black AND White?

Hybrid View

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: So, I just pre-ordered both Black AND White?

The only reason I preorder is because you get double reward points at the shop for preordering. Figure it's worth doing it since I'd be buying it there anyway, so might as well get some money back.

C-c-c-combo Breaker!! Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Well, I imported Black version, just to see how the game was.
    And I was impressed that I grew fond of the game; it gave me nostalgia from playing Blue version way back in the day: New town, beginning route 1, strange new creatures to capture.

I'm getting White when it releases in English. So I will actually just reserve my copy of White version sometime around next month.

Edit: And I agree, Cammy. There might be a Pokemon Gray/Grey (however you want to spell it. Both ways are correct) with Kyurem being the mascot and the game will revolve like Platinum was.

Name: Pichu
    "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage." - Hero's Shadow, Twilight Princess

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Galdr View Post
    Well, I imported Black version, just to see how the game was.
    And I was impressed that I grew fond of the game; it gave me nostalgia from playing Blue version way back in the day: New town, beginning route 1, strange new creatures to capture.
    I miss this aspect of starting the new games. Usually I've read all of the updates from Serebii, so know what the games will bring. This time around I've really just kept my research to differences between the two versions, as I want it to be something of a new experience again.

To be a newbie again, if you will. While it's obviously more beneficial to know what you're doing, it's always more fun to let the game lead you through it and discover new things for yourself.

I figure there will be plenty of time to learn the ins and outs once I've started playing.