You couldn't be any more correct, Zei.
It makes me mad that when I first came to TPM, about a year ago or so, AC/CC was never this inactive..
Back then, everything would be updated daily. You barely had to wait 4 hours to be updated in any of the games, regardless.
And then Jay left, and AC/CC fell apart. No matter how biased you are against him you have to admit that he was a VERY important part in AC/CC history.
Then Cheesey came into a new light, and was modded. What kills me is this. Nobody realises, at all, that Jay is the absolute only person who got Cheesey where he is right now. Jay is the one who chose Cheesey as the newest worker in the CCCC, and things lead from there. But nobody realises that he was the cause- everybody thinks Cheesey is important because of himself right now and his own activity, but I'm serious, without Jay he would be just like me. Checks AC/CC every day, posts in the games, participates and doesn't matter that much.
I don't mean to flame Cheesey, but this is true and nobody seems to notice it. People's eyes are shrouded by some kind of random hate for Jay which I myself do not understand, but you are entitled to your opinions, I guess.
Let me organize everything by games like Zei did but I'll add a few things:

Buena's Radio Show: Now this is just embarrassing. Completely embarrassing. There are now 7 questions in queue, which there never was before. Why the hell is Frank a worker here? He updated about twice a while ago, but otherwise I've seen almost nothing out of him. But of course nobody fires him because he's "important". Danny has exactly the same problem, he disappears from every single game he works at for a long time and then he comes back like he's been totally active. >_> And aragornbird is as inactive as ever. Someone do something about this game.

Goldenrod Tower: This isn't quite as bad. The most active worker right now is Eamon. I am actually surprised that Eamon is as good as he is right now because I had my doubts but I am still against the way he was hired. Danny is a lot better than he used to be, but he's not that great still. And Darkprince.. One acronym will some everything up: WTF. He claims he can't update because he has stupid video games to worry about, yet he posts in Pokemon Hangman at least every day. Replacement for Darkprince and possible new worker please.

The Crystal Caves Capture Center: This is bad. Really bad. I have a feeling the competition was just a bit biased, but let's not go into that right now. The workers only update when somebody demands an update, and at least 5 updates are in queue and that is just not good. And also.. why the **** is Frank still a worker here? Nobody except Jay, Zei and I have had the guts to go against Frank. He is kinda the "owner" of the CCCC, but he certainly doesn't deserve it. When does he update, like once every version? No. Someone has to stand up to him. Now. I request Frank be fired and a new worker to be hired.

Adoption Centers: These are fine. Enough workers, enough activity. I won't complain about the ACs right now.

PokeZoo Battle Tower: This is also fine. The refs are active, there are enough refs too. However I think Cheesey should be fired here. He's only reffed one battle in the past 2 months and he comes up with excuses for it.

Who's That Trainer?: I don't even know why the hell this was ever revived, but it's barely above the closed topics. It's completely dead. If someone expects to continue this game, you need a new worker and some more interest in it, because I don't think anyone is really interested in playing it anymore.

Pokemon Avengers: Ridiculous. The last post was 10 days ago. The CCCC has now captured all interest, and if you want to keep playing this game I advise a new worker.

Battle Range: What the hell? This has fallen below the closed topics. And those topics were closed so long ago. I advise a new "approver" (one that gives out stamps based on the quality of the writing)

And Cheesey has decided to take a sudden disappearance also. I don't care what the hell his problem is at all, he can get on and update somehow or at least notify someone that he'd be away and unable to update for a while. Cheesey is the main fault of AC/CC's inactivity. He works in so many places and most of the time he's the only active worker but he doesn't do a damn thing to change anything. I figure he loves the attention, being the only active worker, and that's getting in the way of him changing something for the good of the message board. Maybe I'm wrong but I have a pretty good chance of being right.

To see AC/CC like this.. I feel like it's slowly dying, and I believe it is. It's not because people are losing interest because I know that people are still very interested.. But the workers barely ever update. They can't spare one minute of their damn time just to update a small little game.
Drastic changes or bust, I say.