yay ~_~.

Anyway, a few things I want to say:

Stamps/CCPs should stay seperate, in my opinion. There really isn't much reason I see for combining them... Unless you people can somehow keep track of all of your Pokemon and items an stuff, but are incapable of saving two numbers o_O. Maybe we can have a Stamp-CCP exchanger with a small tax for exchanging. currencies or something. Or you can hoard items that you can barter with or sell for either currency when you want to.

As for buisnesses, yes, some are inactive... But a lot of that IS because of lack of interest rather than lack of workers. As for the DT battle range, there simply needs to be more chances to write battles, which would probably fix much of the inactivity there. two-month old scenerios don't help activity =/

And another thing... No offense to Jay or anything... but he isn't some sort of AC/CC god <_<. Yes, he's been very significant in recent AC/CC history, and yes, he has worked at and been active with many of the games. However, most of the current AC/CC system (minus the CCCC/PA situation) came well before Jay's height of power.