Alrighty...

Originally posted by Haunted Toilet
Crystal Caves: Something REALLY needs to be done about Crystal Cave's owner Pokemasterfrank. He NEVER posts but yet, no one will discuss about firing him. He always says he wants his spot because it makes him feel important, yet he makes what, one update a month? That is a very poor owner example. Amy hasn't updated in weeks, and Cheesey is setting a poor example by not doing jack about the worker problem lately. The new workers won't even update when he isn't around. Were they really the right decision?
I agree with some of this section. I never post, thats right. I know that. And Cheesey had did stuff about it. He hired a few new workers. Cheesey is doing a great job as owner, I think. What really irks me about your post, other than you blatently insulting people, is that your quoting me from a nonexistant source. I had never said that I want it because it makes me feel important. I've been asked in the past by some people about how much I want the CCCC ownership. My responce always was that I never wanted to feel attached to it. Some people would bite people's heads off just to stay in power. I didn't want that to happen to me. I said that I would be willing to step down if asked to (though I'm thinking of making you an exception because you're a liar). And also, I have thought about stepping down, but there had been people encouraging me to continue (though I really don't deserve the position :/). Anyway, don't lie about stuff, alright. Yes, change is needed, but lying to get it isn't good at all.

Goldenrod Tower: It's also other places, such as Goldenrod. Cheesey decided to make a magical disappearance, and if it's no other reason than his computer broke down, I think that's a poor example of him being an owner, too.... And Dark Prince? I don't even NEED to explain why he doesn't deserve his owner position at Goldenrod Tower. He says his video games take up most of his time and he can't update, yet, he still is able to post pretty much everywhere else at TPM? Eamon and Danny were better than I thought, though. Another worker there, please, possibly exchanging for Dark Prince so he can go and play his silly video games.
I'm not comprehending. Are you saying that if his reason is that his computer broke, than its not a good reason, or are you saying that if his reason is something other than his computer broke, that it is a bad reason? o_O And I think someone said that DP revamps old games as a job/hobby or something? *shrugs*

Buena's Radio Show: Same with the Crystal Caves, why the hell does Pokemasterfrank work there? He updated a little recently, but I look back and see nothing posted. The place is speedily racking up with many questions and no one updates. Aragornbird was hired because he posted there regularly, yet, where is he? Danny is barely keeping it alive, but I strongly suggest another worker there.
Alright. First of all, I'm not an owner anymore, and I frankly didn't deserve it. Aragornbird has a lot to do, he works practically everywhere. Give him some slack.

Expedia: Not much of a fan of this place, but it's SO inactive I can't believe it. Aragornbird (AGAIN) barely posts and updates there, and Pikachu101 has only updated a couple of times. I hear the place is really hard to update, but still, it's not an excuse that Gabi should make all the updates there. Who is Avian Freeze? Why is he still working there? I know he's an owner, but is this going to be like Pokemasterfrank? Just because he helped make the place, does it mean he automatically works there for the rest of his life? I suggest more workers at that place... a LOT more. It's dying because of it's activity.
I think you meant inactivity in the last sentence. Avain Freeze disappeared a while back. Anyway...

Moderators: It's about time I had to complain... But, why does EVERY SINGLE PCG MODERATOR avoid public discussions? I think everyone knows Jay is right and they don't want to argue, but really, you are all making it worse by not contributing. He is setting a better example than every moderator here ten fold, and all of you know it. I can't believe this... You're great examples, aren't you?

I'm very pissed off about this. Moderators, do something for god sake.
And about the life thing. Yes, its hard to believe, but some of us want to enjoy our lives away from TPM every once in a while. In my Freshman year of High School (last year), I wandered my way back to TPM and joined the forums. I got into RPG, Fanfics, and AC/CC. When I was hired at BRS, I would update every chance I could (and left my homework to rot). After about three months, I guess I burned out. I also found that if I didn't do AC/CC so much (I was literally wondering around TPM all the time until someone wanted an update), I would get homework done. You expect the workers and owners to be fully devoted to AC/CC. We have lives. If I devoted myself fully to TPM, I probably wouldn't be able to go into college in 1 1/2 years because my grades would suck. And sitting around in front of a computer screen all day isn't healthy either >_>

Kelly - Yes I don't deserve it. I don't update at all. I should update at least once a day or something, but I don't, alright.

Originally posted by TML
My biggest beef concerns with CCCC. I'm not complaining of activeness or PA not getting any customers but the way in which the customers there capture Pokemon. Honestly, in the game or in the anime, have you ever seen a Pokemon come straight up to a human and just instantly be friends with it, saying they know the person will be a good trainer? I seriously doubt it. The only way you should and can catch one is with a battle. I know some are captured with a battle but c'mon, Pokemon going submissive and wanting to be caught? No way in h*ll is that feasible
I agree. Most of the workers are a bit too easy on this aspect. For the times I had updated, I had made it harder for people to capture (though I dont' update enough to make a difference anyway >_>).

Frank's excuse has always been he's 'lazy'. Kyle's excuse has been that he's 'playing video games.' Neither excuse is approvable to me, and they've been hogging spots where Jay or possibly other people could be working instead. --; As far as I know, they were about to fire you also. They, being Kyle. Who is girl-worker-crazy.
Its not an excuse. Its fact. I'm a lazy bum. There have been hour periods in which I could have chosen to do an update, but played Halo instead. I chose to spend what little free time I have at the moment to play a game instead of update. But still, I'd like to see you try to work all the time and not play. Imagine this, you come home from a long day at school. Your tired out, because of your lack of sleep and overconsumption of caffiene. You plop into your chair. Do you want to work? I bet you'd feel like you'd want a break. I know I do. I take some time off from everything, and then jump into my homework (or procrastinate...though I should update in that time or something, right?). And I don't do it to hog spots. I've considered many times in the past to hand ownership down to Jay, but he keeps encouraging me to continue there, if it makes you feel any better >_>

Frank was asked, and he doesn't want to be fired because he just wants to 'hog' the spot, and that was pretty much his exact words. No one has talked about firing Kyle, but he NEEDS the boot desperately. Jay asked to be a worker at Goldenrod, and Jay has talked to various other people about gaining his position back at Crystal Caves. Both places he can't work at because these two hogs won't give up their spots --; I'm not being biased because these are two places where Jay wants to work, these were the two most obvious examples to me, and they were surprisingly Jay's top two choices of where he wants to work.
Again, thanks for lying, your really giving an impression that your a good person >_>. I have never said I wanted to hog the spot. I have said before that I would be willing to dump my spot off if someone asks (and again, your lying *** makes me think I shouldn't honor your request because you don't deserve it).

Kelly... "As for Danny: I would advise you to shut up about this, the only reason you're saying that is because you want some of the attention also and you know it." <---- Thats a great way to continue a mature conversation >_>

Alright, anyway. If you want me out, fine. But don't lie your way into it. If you ask me to leave, I will (but Haunted Toilet, don't even bring it up to me. I won't honor any of your lies.). And dude, TML is right, if you don't get your info directly, don't start something up.

EDIT: I'm a horrible speller... ._.;;;