A time whenever you feel is appropriate, Gabi.

As time is moving, I'm starting to slowly despise Cheesey over some 'lies', but that's moving into his personal life. Sooo, let's not go there. It's just that because of this, I'm reacting rather belligerent towards where he works, but still, no problem yet.

You people who are bitching about people having lives.. Zei is correct when she says that there are people wanting to have worker positions at some places. If they want to go play their games or lead a better personal life, let them. It's not our benefit so much, it's theirs. It comes both ways, I guess. It's basically decided on the business. If it's a place such as Goldenrod Tower or CCCC, where a lot of people would probably like to work there, and a particular one or two workers are so inactive that they can't keep up anymore, then it would be best for them to leave. You saw how many applications there were for CCCC, right? Lots. This isn't involving my opinion on Frank at all, I'm just stating an example.

I don't really have much to say on how I set the funeral to PCG by leaving, but none of these problems arose while I was here, agree? People who like me tell me that I left a big impression on the place when I came and left, and people who don't tell me that they don't want me or others to believe so. I'm not saying I set the death bed or renewal of ACCC/PCG, but I did set some sort of mark when I left. I plan to help fix everything up, too, whether people think I'm going to act cynical about it or not. I plan to.

Ah right.. Please don't call me cynical, I very disapprove that I am. Was, but am not. The best you can call me without offending me is tight, and yes, I do think I'm tight. People react differently to people acting tight and people acting carefree, but I feel the message gets across easily when I'm tight, or cynical, whatever. My frustration blends in to this, so if you can't approve with me I will eventually explode. It's just stuff I can't help. I've assaulted my parents a lot of the time in real life because of silly, minor things that I cannot help (it's just some sort of cynicalness that takes over me), and it's exactly the same here, though no one here understands every part of me. So, yeah, quiet now about my problems. If you have some sort of issue about this then IM / PM me, I hate it when it gets onto the boards for everyone to read.

Also, one thing about Cheesey is his inactiveness at the Battle Tower. This is not acting biased because I hate him, because I don't. He's still one of my very good friends, and hopefully, whenever he returns and we resolve our problems, he will be my best friend again too. He has only reffed a battle or two in his whole time when he was hired, and that was the time I was on my Jay account still (in November, was it?). Ah I remember that, I asked for my spot back but couldn't because Cheesey took the last worker spot, and I had a major argument and fight to get that spot back, but lost it again because I got banned. And won't be getting it back.

Please realise no one is 'special' here, at least, not outstandingly. All you people are making it out that Cheesey is special, and some think I am special. We're all equal, treat each other the same. We're a family.