Thread: [SZ] DL's Deceptively Delightful Discoveries! [Wolfy, Charles, Drag, Bopp, Aye]

Threaded View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default [SZ] DL's Deceptively Delightful Discoveries! [Wolfy, Charles, Drag, Bopp, Aye]

Saf Zone: Crazy Elf Boy

Quest in Grave's Yard//Ffefini Mountian//Abandoned Playhouse//Platrin Plateau

1 Ultra

Kitsune Chan, Medivh and Mary Celeste
    Kit: 92/70
    Mary: 71/64
    Med: 86/20

You march along, following the Sandstorm. It moves on its own, a veritable maelstrom of wind current and volatile pieces of sediment. You look up, but all you can make out is haze from the sand blotting out the sun. However, a massive crack of thunder could be heard from miles around up here. The Hippowdon behind you groans and looks up as well, and you feel a weird energy snap at the Sandstorm. Your Pokemon all hold their heads in anguish as well, Mary screaming bloody murder.

It dispells momentarily but then rises again. The hell was that?

What do you do?

1 Ultra

Kitsune Chan, Medivh and Mary Celeste
    Kit: 92/70
    Mary: 71/64
    Med: 86/20
    OMFG Ow the pain!

=========///////////////===========

Saf Zone: Dogfish44

Quest at: Shinsuke Volcano

Convectank
    M, White Smoke
    100/100
    Iz warm and yummy here!

1 Great Ball!

With renewed vigor after reading the new updates to the Zone, you quickly pay the lady and take a Great Ball. You look to your cohort-and in an instant, are transported to the coastline of a island. Ahead of you is the massive caldera, and you can feel the heat rising from it already. The ground is rocky here, hardly any shrubbery.

Diglett is your first greeter, and he seems excited to be rummaging around here as much as you! In the sky a few yards away, Koffing floats about.

What do you do?

Convectank
    M, White Smoke
    100/100
    Iz warm and yummy here!

=========////////////=============

Saf Zone: men of horror

Quest at: Ivy Lake

Squiggles F || Garia F
    Swift Swim || Synchronize
    Both full health

You rush into the Safari Zone intent on adventure. With both a Kirlia and an Omaynte by your side, you pay the fee and grab your spheres. Almost instantly, you enter the Zone and are transported to the clear shores of the Lake.

A Starly soars by. Garia walks to the lake, while Squiggles jumps right in and splashes about. A Lotad waddles by you.

What do you do?

Squiggles F || Garia F
    Swift Swim || Synchronize
    Both full health
    Water!

Last edited by DarkestLight; 11th September 2010 at 03:56 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.