Thread: Ref needed! 4 on 4 Double battle with the random machine! Brocke V.S. ??? ref:???

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Happy Ref needed! 4 on 4 Double battle with the random machine! Brocke V.S. ??? ref:???

This will be a 4 on 4 double battle with something called: The random machine!
    basically someone can use all 3 of their actions for a turn and the ref will make something completely random happen!
    I'll send first!
    Go! Candle the female eevee with run away and Just the male squritle with torrent!
    Last edited by Brocke; 2nd February 2015 at 08:19 PM.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: 4 on 4 Double battle with the random machine! Brocke V.S. ??? ref:???

I'll bite since my other battles seem a bit slow lately

joltik
    female
    Zap
    swarm
    (knows teeter dance)

and

croagunk
    male
    Toxigunk
    anticipation
    shiny

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: 4 on 4 Double battle with the random machine! Brocke V.S. ??? ref:???

You move first!

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Ref needed! 4 on 4 Double battle with the random machine! Brocke V.S. ??? ref:???

my commands will vary depending on the ref

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Ref needed! 4 on 4 Double battle with the random machine! Brocke V.S. ??? ref:???

Bump

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Brocke View Post
    The random machine! basically someone can use all 3 of their actions for a turn and the ref will make something completely random happen!
    Just a guess why no ref arrived yet, what does that even mean? Do all the actions get swapped, or does something random occur in general? I think you should let people know exactly (or at least more precisely) what this random machine is all about, so it's more likely that someone picks it up!
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Well, you use all actions you have for a Pokemon, and the ref will make something completely and utterly random happen. It could be a simple action swap to a Pokemon falling asleep. The thing is, it could be good or bad for the person who used it.