Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good, The Bad, and the High-Tech - A Space Wild West-Style RPG World - BEGINS!

Banned

Default The Good, The Bad, and the High-Tech - A Space Wild West-Style RPG World - BEGINS!

Since the title is too long, i'd also like to add that LSUs ARE accepted!

The Four
    -----------

Jim Raynor
    --------------

It was just like any other day at the Galaxy Police space station. The four of us were out of work because we already took on our current bounties. The usual routine for when we run out of targets is to go down to the station to check out the wanted posters. We were standing by the side of the second bridge, a place where many bounty hunters gather to find out who's the top of the bounty list.

"Mind if I get some coffee, Jim?" asked Siege, "We're probably gonna be here a while with all these new bounties."

"Go ahead," i replied, "We'll have our list of targets soon enough."

Siege left us to get some coffee at the local coffee shop (good place to build a coffee shop, huh?). I turned back at the wall to check out the bounties.

"Let's see..." I noticed a very familiar picture on the wall, "Heh...looks like Ryoko's still number one on the bounty priority. $$100,000,000,000."

Beelzemon growled at the very utterance of her name. They didn't have such a good relation due to the fact that they were both demons with different views on life.

"Whoa...steady there boy. Now...second place..." I saw yet another familiar face, "heh...Vash the Stampede. Guess no one's topping him for second. But i guess Ryoko must be pretty damn strong to be worth more money than the Humanoid Typhoon. And the bounty's still the same...$$60,000,000,000."

Conker took notice on some of the other ones, "hmm....they don't seem so important. Theyre only worth regular dollars."

"I dont think there's a difference between double and regular....is there?"

"Ah, the universe is screwed up. But anyways...oh, well look at this. Trevor Venema. One of those Team Rocket projects gone wrong."

"Heard he's a reformed guy, though." I added, "You know our policy on that, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah. We don't kill those guys," replied Beelzemon.

These next bounties didn't seem so safe...

"Gali Virgo, Tio Nova, and Copycat. A million? thats all?" I said.

"Well, money isn't like it used to be, Jim," said Conker.

"I don't think we should underestimate small bounties," said Beelzemon, "That's usually because they haven't dragged on as long as people like Vash or Ryoko. I mean, remember those three girls that only had a 50 grand bounty, but we nearly died trying to get them?"

"Don't remind me..." replied Conker, "Almost lost my--"

I quickly stopped his sentence.

"Hey! We're trying to keep this PG-PG13, Conker!"

"Oh...sorry."

"And last...and possibly least...depening on what they do...Annie and Oakley."

"Oh great...Rockets..." said Beelzemon with boredom, "Didn't we kill enough of those guys?"

"Hey, we shouldn't base all of these Rocket agents off of those grunts that fight with guns and low level Pokemon," said Conker,"Some of them are pretty tough...well, the special agents are. "

"Yeah, and with our Pokemon powerhouse Siege fighting with us, they don't stand a chance!" I added with a somewhat pride in my buddy Siege.

Siege was walking back with the coffee he got at the shop when I finished my statement.

"I'm back," he said, "I got some for you guys, just in case you were tired."

"Nah...It didn't take too long to get a bounty, but i'm a bit thirsty," I took a cup of coffee.

"Me too," said Conker, taking a cup.

"No thanks. I'm not thirsty," said Beelzemon, turning down the offer.

"Very well," replied Siege, "i'll drink your share. I got a lot of computer work tonight anyway."

We proceded back to the Hyperion with our drinks.

"So, who's our target?" asked Siege.

I filled him in on my descision.

"I think we're gonna go against Gali Virgo, Tio Nova, and Copycat. I also heard they have a hostage with them...a Miss Tea Gardener. Some girl who was kidnapped by them a while back. She could be suffering form Stockholme's Syndrome, though. However, we sho udl also watch out for warlords. There's been a little bit of fighting between planets a while back...and I think a friend of mine might be able to help us out there."

We continued to walk towards the Hyperion.

[Kuja...good que for Sonic and Shadow to show up. *hint* *hint*]

Banned

Default The Good, The Bad, and the High-Tech - A Space Wild West-Style RPG World - BEGINS!

Trevor Venema
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were heading towards some unknown destination in Bowser's Koopa One. Bowser was driving and I was checking the list of bounties. I knew mine would be there. Of course it would. I was the one of the dangerous criminals in the Pokemon World. Max and I caused chaos ... though we never killed anybody. Poisioned, maybe. Paralyzed, certainely. But we never killed anybody. In fact before the whole Dragonite thing, I was living a lie. On my Rocket file, it said it said I was a top assassin. But that was a lie. I went through that course and found out I could kill anyone. Giovanni knew that. He knew that Venemas were sneaky so I became a spy but he wanted people to fear me so he left the assassin part on my Rocket file.

"Trevor, can you hear me?" Bowser shouted.

"Sorry. I was going over my past life." I said.

"So who is the bounty list?" Bowser asked.

"At number one is ... Ryoko. A bounty price at ... $$100,000,000,000!!!!" I yelled.

"Wow, that price could buy me a new ship plus maybe some more equipment to defend my castle. Let's go after her!!!" Bowser said as his eyes turned to dollar signs.

"Hold it, Dragon Boy. Ryoko is supposed to be one of the worst criminals in the galaxy. Also she is dangerous. She is a little out of reach of our league." I commented.

"Our league? I am the powerful King Koopa. You are the dangerous but powerful Trevor Venema. We should ... " Bowser said but I stopped him.

" ... get our head examined if we go after her. We'll get our butts whipped. Now, let's hold off on Ryoko until we can handle some other bounties." I suggested.

"Fine, who's next??" Bowser growled.

"Well, we have Vash, Me, Gali Virgo, Tio Nova, and Copycat, plus Annie and Oakley." I said.

"You are still on there?" Bowser asked.

"Hey, I might have reformed but I still have a price on my head. That's why we avoid The Four."

Bowser
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why? With them at our sides, we have an powerful ally that will save our butts a million times." I said.

"Don't you have an alliance with powerful Digimon? Aren't you forgeting about my bounty?" Trevor shouted.

I looked at him. He was in holographic mode. He did go back to Dragonite Hybrid mode but only a couple of times. I understood what he meant but a reformed person wouldn't get hunted down, would they? I read about The Four. They were the most famous bounty hunter group in the universe. Surely, they would not go after Trevor .. I hoped.

"So who is our target?" I asked.

"Annie and Oakley!!!" Trevor said.

"You are going after your own teammates???" I asked.

"I quit Team Rocket and it is time that the world sees that. The best way to do that is to crack down on my former Team." Trevor said.

"I don't know. But can't we just have a meeting with The Four?" I asked.

"Are you not listening? The moment I show up, I'll be in jail." Trevor said.

"But the police ... " I suggested.

"They aren't the justice out there. The police back in the Pokemon world don't hold a law out here. The peace keepers are the bounty hunters, and that includes The Four." Trevor explained.

"Can't we at least try?" I asked.

Trevor was getting angry and I knew what would happen when he got angry. He stepped out the room into the cafeteria. I could see sparks flying everywhere. I hoped he didn't damage something. He stepped back in.

"Okay, you may try but if I am hauled off to jail, Bowser ... make no mistake, if I ever get out ... your life will be a living ... you know ... the opposite of heaven." Trevor said.

"You don't use profane language very often, do you?" I asked.

"Just make the arrangement." He said and then stormed off.

I stopped behind a nearby moon. I turned on the view scene. I searched for The Four's number. I am just going to ask them if we can have a meeting ... and if they can consider holding back their urge on turning Trevor in and collecting the bounty. I got them. I didn't know who would answer. It was the answer machine. (*The Four* - Just pretend that you never got to the phone. It works better this way.*)

"Hello, The Four. This is Bowser. I am working with Trevor Venema. I was wondering if we could hold a meeting together. Also, could you hold back the urge to turn my partner in? I know he is probably on your bounty list but I just want to make some friends. We are newbies at the bounty business but you are the best. If you could arrange a meeting, that would be fine. Consider my suggestion. Good day!!" I said.

I turned the screen off and piloted the shuttle off to find a port. Maybe we could get some word on Annie and Oakely. I hope Trevor knew what he was doing because I wasn't sure he knew if he was doing the right thing. I knew I was. Getting together with The Four would be a good start and maybe they would forget about the whole bounty thing. Maybe not but maybe it would change their minds about Trevor.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gali
    ----------------------------------
    I walked into the main living area of the Shapeshifter. I saw Tio and Copycat sitting around, and this cute girl tied to a chair.
    "What's going on?" I asked. Tio got up and walked up to me.
    "Take a look at this," he said, handing me a piece of paper, "This is the latest bounty list and we're still worth only normal dollers! Compared to Vash and Ryoko, we look like losers! So me and Copycat decided to kidnap this girl to try and increase our bounty." I stared at Tio.
    "I can see two thigs wrong with that plan.
    1: This girl probably isn't worth much even if she is beautiful," I looked to see the girl blush.
    "And 2: Wouldn't increasing our bounty get more bounty hunters after us?"
    "Yes but we'll get more famous. nd when we got to double dollers, we'll be one the most feared groups in the galaxy."
    "That is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Come on, lets untie her." I walked over to the girl and untied her.
    "What's your name?" I asked.
    "Tea Gardener," she relpied.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[color=red]
    mwhahahahaha... I have no dieas.. So.. I think I'll start with Shocker...

Shocker
    ~~~~~
    "Jenn, this is the most stupid idea there is!" I called, running after her, Curse my short legs... I though as I chased. "We don't even know if that old model of a F22 Raptor what we modified will even take the pressures of space! We can't just jump in and try!" I continued after her, she was always one step ahead, and her good luck was unbelievable! She had escaped death so close, so many times, I'm surprised she still has enough courage to do this!

"Shock you worry WAY to much." She called back, as I entered the docking bay, first she wanted me to change has the cargo to docking bay, which I did, but now she wanted me to let her launch a ship that most probably won't fly.

"Jenn do you know the chances of this.. this... Thing flying? I mean, on a planet yes it could, but in space?" I snapped, she glanced at me, that sneaky look in her eye.

"No, But I have a feeling your about to tell me.." She smirked, I frowned, She's such a smartarse.. I thought, looking at her loading into it.

"It's One and a Billion, no like one and a trillion or something." I murmured leaving the room and air locking it. The small red button flashed, meaning read to open docking bay, I didn't want to push it, it risked losing my smartarse best friend, but for her dream, I pushed it.

There was silence, I thought Jenn, and the ship had blown up or something.

"No... Jennifer..."

"YAHOOOOOOOO" She called out on the radio, rage filled me, she had tricked me, but I lightened up when her ship flew faster then a wrathe(how you spell it XP).
    ~~~
    I'll do oliver and jenn when me gets back!
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Elite Trainer

Tio
    -----------------------------------
    “Sorry about that,” Gali said, “We wouldn’t usually do these sort of things but Tio was desperate and our pride is at stake.”
    “It’s okay,” Tea replied still blushing.
    “Why don’t I buy you a drink? Just to make up for it.”
    “Alright.”
    “Copycat! Set course for the Tyranto asteroid!” few minutes later, the city of Tyranto. We then headed toward the bar.
    “Hey wait a minute,” Tea said, “If you guys are criminals, wouldn’t you be worried that there’d be bounty hunters in there?”
    “Don’t worry,” I said, “Everyone in that bar’s got a price on their heads. In fact everyone on this asteroid does.” We entered the bar and sat down.
    “Three beers please. And what will you have Tea?”
    “I’ll just have a soda thanks.” I then looked over Gali’s shoulder and I nearly fainted.
    “Gali,” I said softly, “Vash is sitting right next to you.”
    “The humanoid Typhoon?” Copycat asked. Vash looked over at Gali.
    “Your Gali Virgo right?” he asked
    “Yep,” Gali relied, “And you must be Vash the Stampede.”
    “I’ve heard of you. We’ve heard how you guys keep tormenting those bounty hunters.”
    “And I’ve heard how you’ve been destroying everything in your path.”
    “Hey er…Vash,” I said, “I don’t mean to ask a stupid question but we’re trying to get famous like you by increasing our bounty. Could you give us some tips?”
    “Well,” he replied, “It’s not that you guys aren’t good enough. It’s that you guys need to go for the big stuff.”
    “We’ll try that then.” Then the bartender came back.
    “You guys are going for the big load?” he asked, “Well I’ve got something for you. I’ve heard that these guys are transporting these ‘black diamonds’ to Mars. You guys could try and get them.”
    “How much are these things worth?” Gali asked.
    “One diamond alone is worth $$500,000 and they’re transporting 50 of them.” I started to count my fingers.
    “HOLY S**T!!!” he cried, “We’ll be rich!!!” Gali looked at the bartender.
    “We’ll do it,” he said. We then took our drinks and got up to leave.
    “Oh and one more thing,” Gali said, turning to Vash, “Thanks for the advice.”
    “You’re welcome,” Vash replied, “I’m looking forward to seeing you guys on the next bounty list.” Gali then turned to Tea.
    “We’ll drop you off and then we’ll go for the diamonds.”
    “Actually,” she said, “I want to join you guys.” To tell the truth, that even surprised Gali.
    “Are you sure?” he asked, “This isn’t a group that you can just leave. Once you join us, you’ll have a bounty on your head like us. You could be killed.”
    “I still want to join you.” She replied. Gali thought for a bit.
    “Alright. You’re in. Now let’s get those diamonds.”

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Oliver(the kitty cat warlord)
    ~~~~
    I sat on my slik chair, finger my glass of wine. Data screens flashed infront of me, my sterminator sun glasses flashed beautifully.
    "Sir, Bounty Hunters are running rampart! It's crazy! We must get rid of some of them."
    "hmmm.." I thought of this, why help my fellow Criminals, they think I am dead. I don't blame them, who Jenn raided my space station and blew it up.
    "Did you know? Tio and his little group is going after a big deal, black diamonds.. 500 000 each."
    He only stared in amazment, he was ashtonished, I own a whole planet and game him practicle royality and he's amazed at little diamonds?
    "Sir, we should take that instead of him! We have more then enough men!"
    "You moron, if we sent a army out for stupid diamons all of them! Even Jennifer would know I was alive! Don't you think we should just be a little more careful?" I snapped, my emerald green eyes, piercing through him, he trembled.
    "I'm sorry Sir."
    "You better Be.."
    In seconds a blade came from the back of him, stabbing through him, blood splattered on my face. I smirked and licked it off.

Jenn
    ~~~~
    "Jenn your so dead when you get back in here!!" I smiled out my window, she was smiling too.
    "Come on lets have some fun!"
    "You can jenn, you know my Ship can't keep up with you! Might aswell explore."
    I smiled, and flew away from her, exploring space, it was beautiful. My radar suddenly flashed. Another Ship was heading towards me, I looked around where the hell was it.. It was a Ship alright! The Hyperion!!
    "Holy ****!" I called, Shocker warped right behind me, and all the ships stoped, kinda like starring eachother down. "who the hell is that!?!!?"
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Banned

Let's go THEN!

Sonic
    "So doc, what's with all the bounties?" Asked Sonic.
    "Heh, they're all about serious outlaws." Dr Eggman adjusted his beard. "Vash, Ryoko... Hmm Annie and Oakley are up here!"
    "ANNIE AND OAKLEY?!" Rob dashed to the screen. "Them..." he hissed in a cold voice.
    "Haven't we had enough of them? And Kuja?!" Shadow came in, well rested from a nice power nap. "No matter. I just got a message from the Four. They've got something they wana show us. I heard something about a damsel in distress, but apparently it's no big worry--she's not in any real danger i the hands of the outlaws that have her...."
    "What a shame, I wanted a REAL rescue, too!" Rob pouted.
    "No worries! You'll get your chance!" Sonic crowed as he told Tails to head to the Four's location.

sorry it's short, but time's an essence, and I gotta e-mail a project... not good when every e-mail site is down!

Banned

For the people who watch Trigun, just for a quick record, this takes place before Vash met Meryl and Millie, but after he made the vow not to kill, so lets onyl include Vash in this. And as for saying things like Pokemon world, jsut call it Earth.

[And Pichu Lover, pretend you dont know about the Four ^_^]

Anyways, i ahve a lot catch up on, so i got a lot of writing to do.

The Four
    -----------

Jim Raynor
    --------------

We were proceeding to the Hyperion when we were stopped by a sudden blue and yellow blur(strange that Shadow is black and his blur is yellow). Looks like someone got my memo...

"Well, well...looks like you answered my message for once," I said with a smirk.

"Ha, ha...very funny, Jim," replied Sonic, who was accompanied by Shadow, who luckily got his *** saved by Sonic a while back when they saved the Earth from this evil bio lizard thing. Not to far behind was the Tornado 2, which was finally decked out for space travel, along with Sonic's friends, Miles "Tails" Prower and his former archnemesis, Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. I also saw this new, dark skinned kid. Must have been a new friend of theirs (wait, Kuja, do we still know him?)

"Lets cut the chit chat to a minimum, shall we?" added Shadow, still the morose little hedgehog we all know and love.

"Aww, c'mon, Shadow," said Tails, walking towards the group with Eggman and the new kid, "Don't be a killjoy."

"Alright, alright," i said, breaking everyhtign up, "Lets just get back to the Hyperion and i can tell you everything. Dock the Tornado 2 in the hull. We're gonna need you for these guys."

We got into the Hyperion and we all settled in the meeting room that I fashioned from the former battle conference room from the days when this used to be a warship. Usually, in times of war, or anytime when you just want small discussion, you'd meet in the gondola of the Battlecriuser. However, they only gave gondolas to those huge, expensive battlecruisers like the ones that belonged to UED officials like Admiral DuGalle, so I had to make due.

"By the way..." I said, looking towards the new kid and walking towards him, "Who are you?" He seemed familiar to that new kid that the Z Fighters are training. What's his face...Uub or something.

"I'm Rob. Rob Benton. i'm one of Sonic's friends," he said with pride, "If your wondering if i can fight or not...then trust me...I can. I got a good deal of skills."

"I can sense that..." I replied.

"Yeah," added Beelzemon, who was sitting right next to Rob, "Me too. Digimon have a knack for sensing inner potential," He gave Rob a noogie, "Yer alright, kid."

"Pardon me," interrupted Robotnik, "but I believe you need to show us something, Captain Raynor."

"Indeed I do," I replied, extending a hand to Conker, "Conker?"

Conker cleared some stuff out of the middle of the room and extended a hand to Siege, "Siege! the 3D image transmitter, please?"

Siege tossed him this wierd looking remote device, which he caught and fumbled slightly due to the sheer force of Siege's toss.

"Hey! Underhanded, next time, DeMaggio!"

Siege facefaulted. Conker then held the remote up and activated it.

"Ok. Go ahead, Siege," I said.

Siege cleared his throat and began, "Recently, the Four of us have decided to take a bounty on a group of three ruthless and crafty outlaws. The first of which being Gali Virgo, as seen here," Siege pointed to the image.

"He's a master of disguise, a powerful swordsman and gunman, and a heartbreaker. At least, thats what I recieved from my studies."

Siege gave Conker the signal and he clicked the button for the next image.

"His assistants are Tio Nova and Copycat. They are equally dangerous and they are both masters of disguise."

He signaled the change again.

"It is believed that they have a Miss Tea Gardener in their posession. We believe she is suffering from Stockholme's Syndrome, where the captive identifies with his or her captors. She should be considered as one of their allies, but we should not take any drastic action towards her."

Siege clapped his hands and Conker shut off the transmitter.

"So...you want us to help you?" asked Sonic.

"Of course. We dont know too much about these guys. For all we know they could have some hidden talents [Note: Make up some really destructive moves, MC]. So, you guys in?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Alright then, It's set--"

"Hey, Jim!" interrupted Beelzemon, who was busy checking the answering machine, "Better check this out."

We all went to the answering machine to check out the latest message. It said:

"Hello, The Four. This is Bowser. I am working with Trevor Venema. I was wondering if we could hold a meeting together. Also, could you hold back the urge to turn my partner in? I know he is probably on your bounty list but I just want to make some friends. We are newbies at the bounty business but you are the best. If you could arrange a meeting, that would be fine. Consider my suggestion. Good day!!"

The tape ended.

"Bowser?" said Rob, "Hmmm...I heard he went legit on a vacation to space."

"Trevor Venema," I said, rubbing my chin, "An ex-TR member. Heard he's trying to clear his name too. Wow...do they really think we're gonna be after them? Guess they dont know our policy...Very well. Siege, your our negotiations expert. Go get a signal on them and meet them. Take Conker with you. Show them we mean no harm."

"Got it, Jim," replied Siege, walking to the hangar with Conker to seperate, smaller ships.

"As for the rest of us, Siege had previously got a tracker signal via hacking on the Shapeshifter, the ship Virgo and his gang are using. The signal traces them all the way to the Tyranto asteriod. However, the signal ended there. They must have found it and taken it off. Its doubtful that they're still there. I think were gonna be expected...Anyways, were going to go there for answers" (MC, just pretend you took it off.)

With that, Siege and Conker left in search of Trevor and Bowser while the Hyperion took off towards Tyranto.

Hours Later...

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No..."

"Are we there yet?"

"NO!"

"Gah! Will you people just sit down and let him get us there instead of going 'are we there yet?'" interrupted Shadow, who as annoyed as I am from Sonic, Tails, and Rob's chant.

"Are we there yet?"

Shadow slapped his forehead.

"We're here!" I said, approaching the asterioid. We docked a few minutes later. We got out onto surface.

"Ok, first things first. Let's mingle and find out some things."

We split up to check out different parts of the town we landed in. Sonic, Tails, and Rob checked out an ice cream parlor, forgetting about the task at hand temporarily. Shadow and Robotnik went about the streets asking various people, however it was hard for people who looked so unusual to get any answers. Beelzemon and I went to the local bar to see what we could get.

I wasn't looking where I was going, and that was almost a blessing, because when I turned, I found myself nearing into a tall, red figure.

*CRASH!*

"Oww! Hey, man, you really need to watch were your going!" The man stood up, rubbing the bump on his head, with the general anime facefault on.

"Sorry, partner," I said with my cowboy persona, "Didn't mean to hit you like..." I finally got a better look at the guy, "...holy hell..."

I soon noticed I was standing face to face with the legendary Vash the Stampede.

"Got you!" I lunged at him and stuck my gauss rifle right to his face, knocking off his glasses. He looked confused...really unlike himself, actually. Beelzemon jumped over me and pointed his Berenjenas at him.

"Huh? What? What's going on?"

"We got you now, Vash the Stampede!"

He looked nervous, "Vash the Stampede?" he laughed, "You got the wrong guy...heheheh! ^_^"

"Bullsh*t! I saw your picture! We're gonna make sure you don't kill anyone anymore!"

I woulda shot him, even though later i was thankful I didn't, but I was lucky that i noticed quickly that he had his gun pointed at my chest. It must have been so fast that I couldn't have sensed it.

"So...we're at a stalemate..."

Vash nodded, his complexion getting much more serious.

"If you'd let me explain, we can sort all of this out."

A few moments later, outside the bar.

"So you don't want to kill anymore?"

"It's a promise I made...to a friend. I've also seen how terrible it can be, too. Now, I'm no longer a killer. I am like a hunter of the peace...a wandering protector to the innocent." He had this wierd hero-type air around him. It was almost believable...but, I guess it's hard for him to say he's legit when everyone's after his ***...and my policy on reformed guys is to not kill them. Besides, he could be a good ally.

"I think he's telling the truth, Jim," said Beelzemon, "He has that thing in his eye...I can see his remorse and need to bring justice." It was official now. Beelzemon knows alot about reformed villains, being one himself. Vash nodded with closed, happy eyes toward Beelzemon.

"Alright, then," I said, "You'd be a good ally in our little journey to rid the universe of scum that ruin the peace. Currently, were looking for Gali Virgo and his crew."

"Oh!" he said, seemign to get nervous again, laughing nervously, "Those guys? eheh...well, i'll tell youa bout them. Just take me back to your ship. I'm starving."

Moments later...

"You gave them TIPS!?"

"Ehehe! now calm down, I didn't mean to, really."

I had him pinned against the wall and shaking him rapidly by his shoulders.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I shouted as I shook him, "I thought you didn't want to kill or do bad things anymore!"

"Well...errr...I know, but...I think I was....drunk." He sweatdropped, and so did the others, who had just gotten over the histeria of the fact that he was Vash the Stampede. I was furious.

"DRUNK!? You mean to say that the greatest gunman in all of the universe, gave tips to EXTREMELY DANGEROUS CRIMINALS because he got SH*TFACED? Why you careless little..."

I reared back to punch him, but Beelzemon stopped my arm.

"Calm down, Jim!" he said, trying to keep me from bursting an artery in my head, "So what he tipped them? It was a mistake. Think of how many times you made mistakes while drunk."

I paused for a moment, my face giving looks of disgust at Beelzemon's checkmate.

"Well, do you know what 'big plans' they have?"

"I couldn't hear so well...but I think it has to do with diamonds..."

"Damn...we'd need Siege in order to find out what diamond shipments are going on. Looks like were gonna have to explore. Vash, you tipped them off, so you gotta help us out."

Vash still kept his innocent look, "Hey, I was gonna help you with your mission anyways. Like I said, I'm a hunter of the peace!" He gave a crossed-finger peace sign.

"Alright, but just realize that we might have to kill in this situation if there is no other choice. You can go by your own rules, but also respect we got our own methods. But, of course, we won't kill whoever your fighting if you defeat them cleanly in your way."

"I understand that...I guess."

"Besides, we only kill the really bad kind of outlaws," I added.

"Ok. Our next course of action is to explore the main areas of the galaxy for any diamond exports until Siege and Conker get back to help us out."

We all found a place to sit and took the Hyperion int orbit, continuing our journey.

I'll post sign up info for Vash later. [That's right, you can also introduce new chars, as long as you keep track.]

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Oliver
    ~~~~
    I sat in my ship, scouting the universe, I was the farthest planet from the sun, though certainly more hot then people would think, but now, as I leave it, I could feel the lonelyness a traveller feels, no home to go back to until thr good is done. And I would find her.
    "She can't run forever..."Who was I talking to? No one, all the minions were driving the 500 ships I had, to a planet, her home planet, a well known resort planet called Gila.
    "We're here Sir."

*1 hour later*

The Planet was in ruins, all dead, the whole planet dead, Jennifer would know I'm alive, and let her know, if she keeps running I'll destroy one planet everytime.
    "They didn't even fight back."
    "Wouldn't the UED Be here?"
    "Stop talking you fools! Your soldiers no canaries! Yes the UED will be here soon! I know that, I"ll destroy them, and you know that too, so get back on that ship and get us off this stupid planet!!!!!" I Roared, they flinched and listened as we took off, we headed into space, my fleet would soon find her.. I knew it.
    "Sir, or scouts, they have found her."
    "How many scouts do you have on her?"
    "8 sir."
    "Bring her back." I snapped at him, he scurried off, talking their the comm link.

Jenn
    ~~~
    "OK, now this can a little bit of a problem.." I said, not really paying attention to shocker screaming on the comm.
    My ship turn and twisted, blarly escaping the missles, (whats shooting em? a DeathGlider from Stargate SG 1 ^^') God damn, whats they're problem? I though, twirling and twisting, up down, urgg my stomach.
    "Hey shock, wouldn't mind some help!"
    "They put me in a drive warp, see ya on some planet!"
    "Shocker!"
    In seconds the battlecuiser disappeared.
    "****!!!" I screamed out on the comm link. I flipped a little switch giving out a signal, signal for help. I preyed someone would find it. For now, I had to fight em.
    ~~~~
    yeah well done someone help jenn.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Elite Trainer

Here’s the gang’s moves:
    Gali:
    ~Hell Shot-His gun’s shoot blasts of red energy that have the power of a small missile shell.
    ~Rune Blade-Red runes appear on his sword and it becomes strong enough to cut through steel
    ~ Purple Lightning-He splits into four. Each slash at the target
    ~Demon Wrath-He sprouts dragon wings and is surrounded by a red aura. He continuously uses Hell Shot and Rune Blade while in this mode.
    Tio:
    ~Flare Fist-He fires a blast of volcano hot fire from his fist (similar to Fist of the Beast King)
    ~Thunder Stroke-Creates a ball of purple electricity in his hand and fires a blast at the target.
    ~Trance-He glows pink and white. He becomes faster and stronger.
    Copycat:
    ~Mimic-he becomes a double of the target and copy’s their abilities and everything.
    Shared:
    ~Trinity-all three of them gather their energy into Gali's gun and fires a powerfu beam of energy.l

Gali
    ---------------------------------
    I looked through the window to see that we were near Mars.
    “Come on guys,” I said, “Let’s get ready.” Copycat walked up to Tea.
    “We’ll need you to put on this disguise,” he said. Tea then walked into the next room. A few minutes later, we had landed on Mars. We were at a cavern near a city. Tea then walked back into the room dressed like a cowgirl.
    “Wow Tea,” Tio said, “you look like you twenty or something.”
    “Thanks Tio,” she replied, “but I don’t see why I had to wear these fake breasts.” She glared at Copycat.
    “Hey we had to make you look older,” he said. I walked toward the hatch and turned to the group.
    “Okay guys, here’s the plan. The diamonds will be transported through this cavern to that city. We’re going to ambush it here. Tea will sit by the side of the road, acting like she’s broken her ankle,” I turned to Tea.
    “You must try to get the guards attention. Once they’ve stopped, try to keep the occupied and get them off their guard. Then you give us a signal of some sort and we’ll come down and steal the diamonds.”
    “I could kiss one of the guards on the cheek as the signal,” Tea suggested.
    “Great idea. Once we have the diamonds, we head for the shapeshifter and get the hell outta there. Also, id we get in a gunfight, remember, shoot to wound only.”
    “Yeah we know,” Tio said, “We’re not killers.”
    “Okay everyone. Let’s go.” As everyone was leaving the ship, Tea walked up to me.
    “Do you think I’m beautiful in this outfit?” she asked.
    “Tea,” I replied, “You’re beautiful even without the outfit.” Tea then walked out of the ship.
    I think she likes me

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

No points for guessing who the idiot with the LSU. Messa sorry, was busy...
    Anyways!

Name: Sam
    From?: Made up...
    Personality: cocky and outgoing, loves to brag and can come off as a right jerk but falls easily for cute girls
    Looks: He's 7 feet tall (damn what's he been eating?) and is much stronger than his age indicates. He prefers to wear jeans with a black t-shirt and trainers. he also has beach blonde hair and sea green eyes.
    Abilities/Weapons/Forces: Basic fighting skills and a little stelth/Gold handled sword/A cocky, human speaking Pikachu
    History: TBR
    Friends/Enemies: Is enemies with most people, because he keeps causing trouble but no one can catch him
    Other: he has a ship called Lightning.

Name: Pika
    From?: Pokemon world
    Personality: occasionally cocky and loves to see Sam mess up. But always feels guilty and eventually bails him out.
    Looks: If you don't know look directly up!
    Abilities/Weapons/Forces: Electric attacks and the ability of human speach
    History: TBR
    Friends/Enemies: He's best friends with Sam.
    Other: curse the dreaded other!

Sam
    ~~~
    "There, all fixed." I said, wiping the oil from my hands onto my shirt.
    "Are you sure this'll fly?"
    "It bl***y well better. I've got tones of guards who want my head on the platter because of that stunt we pulled back there."
    "You mean the stunt you pulled." He replied in a smart-a** tone.
    "You could've helped."
    "I know, but it's more fun to watch you almost getting killed."
    I glared at him then we both climbed into the ship. It was called Lightning or something like that. i stole it a couple of months ago and now I'd just stolen the parts to fix it.
    I started up the engine and took off. It flew nicely considering the state it was in, but the weaponry was suburb.
    "Yo we're picking up something here!2 Called Pika.
    I looked down. A distress signal?
    "Let's check it out." I said.
    We flew overand found a group of about eight ships firing at another one.
    "You know we can't get involved." Said Pika.
    "I know and I'm not going...to..."
    "Oh no, not again."
    "Damn, she is hot!!"
    "You have got to stop helping out every cute girl you see. That's how they're going to catch you!" Pika yelled, slapping my face.
    "I don't care. She's in trouble and I gotta do something."
    I flew the ship down behind the attacking ones.
    "Yo! A**ho**s!"
    The ships stopped firing and the second they began to turn I opened fire. Their armour was reasonably strong but my weapons eventually cut through it and the ships exploded. The few remains floating around space.
    "Hi there." I said through my comm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hopes is okay...
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Yeah.. le's introduce Annie and OAKLEY!

Annie
    "Little orphan Annie... what a dreary shame!" Meowth snickered slightly at his pun.
    "Hmph, we wouldn't even be DOING this if it werent for Jesse..." Annie snapped back.
    "Jesse saved our BEAUTIFUL lives, you know," Oakley was staring at a mirror again. "That's why we agreed to this in the first place!"
    "So we got this girl who can soothe ghosts... what will THAT do?!" Annie snarled.
    "Oh... a HELL of a lot more than you can imagine..." Meowth's eyes flickered. "It's the key to Jesse. We can kidnap us another chick and have Jesse "borrow" her body! With this intact Jesse has picked up on a lot of rare and rich stuff she could happily share with us! Not only that, but with dis girl wes can control every ghost Pokemon in the galaxy! It's as simple as that."
    "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?!" Annie yelled. She dropped to a hiss. "More motivation could've made kidnapping her easier, she knocked out both of our Pokemon before we could tie her up!"
    "You didn't ask..." Meowth said. "And besides, don't you wanna get together wit your boyfreind Kuja again?"
    Anni started dreaming. "YES! Oh Kuja, how I miss you so..."
    "I don't..." Muttered Oakley. "The both of you deprived me of 15 hours of beauty sleep... And besides, Geralden Lawrence III is still sexier."
    "You're just jealous you didn't GET any," Annie smiled evilly as she whispered into Oakley's ear.
    "WHAT?! NO I'M NOT!"
    *Slash*
    *Slash*
    "I THOUGHT YOU TWOS WERE SUPPOSED TA WORK TOGETHAS! NOW YOU'RE ARGUING OVER USELESS CRAP?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS RATED PG-13!"
    Shadow had chosen this moment to notice the bickering ladies. After about three seconds he exclaimed to himself, "That's Annie and Oakley! I gotta get to the others!"
    Shadow darted off, but Meowth recognized him. "Ay crap, those stupid hedgehogs have found us! Lickety split, NOW."
    The three ran off into their small ship, styled much like Samus Aran's ship, and hopped in.
    Their hostage was still there. Meditating silenty despite being bound ad gagged, the teenage girl simply flashed her eyes open when they arrived and glared at them.
    "My, you've been awfully calm... We'd talk, but we gotta skedaddle," Meowth said.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jenn
    ~~~~
    "Who the hell are you?"
    "Thats a nice greeting...."
    I frowned at the comm, who the **** is this guy? The ships were gone, he pulled up beside me.
    "Who are you?"
    "A handsom guy rescuing you." He smirked.
    I pulled the middle finger at him, he seemed shocked at jesture.
    "I'm Sam."
    "oh I'm Jenn"
    ~~~

sorry for tha shortness!!!

~TL Inc.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I flinched as something whacked me across the back of the head.
    "And this is Pika." i said, pointing to my slightly p****d off Pikachu.
    "I have a pikachu." Replied Jenn, "her name's Shocker but she got sent into warp drive and now I gotta go faster."
    "See? Her Pikachu gets to fly."
    "Oh shut up! You expect me to steal another ship? Well we've got nothing better to do, how about we help you look?" I offered.
    "If you want. We'll land there and started searching."
    She took off and we followed behind.
    "Do you think I stand a chance?" I asked Pika.
    "Ye....no."
    "Well then you won'tr stand a chance with her pikachu."
    "Why the hell not?"
    "Simple. Ya know the phrase dogs are like their owners?"
    "Yeah."
    "Well it's the same for pokemon. You'll be like me, she'll be like Jenn, ipso facto you don't stand a chance."
    He growled quietly then went silent. Finally, something that shut him up.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Elite Trainer

Copycat
    ------------------------
    Gali, Tio and I quickly got into our positions and Tea positioned herself at the bottem of the cavern.
    "They're coming!" Tio called. The three of us hid behind rocks, still trying to see Tea. A large caravan went passed, surrounded by bounty hunters and a few medics.
    "Showtime," I whispered to myself. As soon as the caravan entered the cavern, Tea started to cry out in pain and clutching her leg. It worked like a charm. The caravan stopped and six of the bounty hunters came to help her. I couldn't make out what he said, but I could tell she was flirting with them. The she kissed one of them on the cheek. That was the signal. I saw Gali step out from his hiding place and take aim.
    "HELL SHOT!!!" He cried. He fired at the caravan and the blast toppled it onto it's side. The three of us jumped down. I went straight for the hole that Gali had blown in the caravan and snatched the bag that was sitting in the middle of it. Gali and Tio, using the caravan as cover began firing on the bounty hunters. Gali was using Hell Shot and was firing towards the ground. The blast sent the bounty hunters flying back. I ran up to Tea and grabbed her arm.
    "Come on let's go!" I cried, "We've got what we want!" Gali and Tio backed away firing and then we scrambled up the cliff face. We made a mad dash towards the shapeshifter. I hopped in and began to take off. The other three jumped in and Gali began firing from the doorway. He then closed the hatch and we sped off.

Banned

Trevor Venema
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the training room of the ship. Bowser's ship had not everything a ship should have but it did have a training room. I was duking it out with Dragonite and Rayqueza. Even as a Rocket, I was in top condition and so were my pokemon. Dragonite and Rayqueza looked at me and I looked at them.

<So when are you going to go to Hybrid mode?> Dragonite asked.

<Come on, I am getting impatient.> Rayqueza growled.

"Fine, fine, you know Mewtwo is more enjoyable to be around." I replied back.

Rayqueza growled as I turned off my holographic human form to reveal my Dragonite Hybrid self. I think Rayqueza thinks he is better than Mewtwo but he is kidding himself. Dragonite dived at me and so did Rayqueza. I flew in the air and attacked them with Icy Wind. Both Dragonite and Rayqueza stopped in their tracks.

<Good one, Trevor.> Dragonite said.

<It was a cheap shot.> Rayqueza growled agid

"Cheap shot, that was perfect. You could hit a Wartortle even if you were blindfolded." I taunted.

<Why you little - > Rayqueza growled but Bowser interrupted.

"Trevor, there is someone who wants to talk to you using the vid system." Bowser said.

"The Four? I don't want to see them." I growled.

"Not The Four. Her!!!" Bowser said and he left.

A Video screen popped down and she appeared. I didn't like her. She was the new leader of Team Rocket and she was the reason why I left in the first place. I didn't see why she was wasting her time talking to me.

"Trevor, Darling. I want you to come back." She said.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I said.

"But I will let you use your powers half of the time. Please Trevor!!! Team Rocket is not as strong as it was before!!! Please!!" She begged.

"You don't get it. You can't restrict a Venema's power!!!! You can't restrict a Pokemon's power. And you expect me to join you if you are offering that lame offer. I would join you even if you did let us use our power at full strength. I am tired of Team Rocket. I want to start a new life. So stop bugging me or you will regret it!!!!!" I yelled as sparks flew.

She looked scared and then she hung up. The vid screen rose into the ceiling and then I got angry. Dragonite and Rayqueza backed away from me. They knew that when I got angry, it was best to stay far away.

"That lady!! How dare she!!!" I screamed as electricty flew out.

Bowser
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the electricty come out the training room. He is mad again. Why can't he control his temper? That is one thing I have to work on if we are going to be partners for a long time. I scanned the area for any signs of the Hyperion. Finally, I got a signal from a different ship. Guess they decided to take a different ship. I hailed the small ship.

"Attention, The Four. This is Bowser, you may dock in the shuttle area of the Koopa One. After you arrive in, make yourself at home. Oh, try not to upset Trevor. Trust me, he blew a fuse just a moment ago and almost short-curcuited my ship. Just be wary that Trevor Venema has a electric temper. Otherwise, thanks for coming." I said.

Banned

Vaname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dust swirled as my feet landed on the dry planet. The wind caught my black trench coat as it swayed back and forth. I was looking for a nice pub to stay and have a couple of drinks and maybe find a bounty. I walked up to the pub doors and swong them open like i owned the place. Everyone in the bar just took a half caring glance at me and continued with their business. I scanned the smoke filled bar looking for anybody who even resembled a criminal and not to mention any cops that might be also looking for a bounty. I smiled as i walked towards the stolls and took a seat with a nice sigh. The bar tender had his back turned as he cleaned a cup with a slightly dirty rag. I looked at him trying to make him turn, after a moment i slammed my fists on the counter. The tender turned slowly and asked," yeah what do ya what scrawny?" he rasped.
    I leaned on one of my hands and pointed to a whisky bottle,"Something hard on the rocks!" I grinned. He grunted and turned. As the tender was getting my drink i turned half way and looked once again into the dirty looking crowd of drunks and pocker players. One man noticing me i turned back around and saw my whisky....with out any rocks....I slowly looked up at the tender who didnt really cared. "Um...you forgot my rocks...." i sighed. "Either drink it or shove off!!" He said in a greasy tone. laughing i pounded my fists on the counter hard & before the fat tender knew it my gun was in his face. "Listen buddy....i asked for rocks!" I smiled as i took my glasses off and put them in my pocket.
    Feeling scared and noticing my flame reflected eyes, one tinner guy made it to the phone and dialed for the cops. Hearing the slight taping of the phones buttons, i saw what he was dialing. "Oh crap!!" I said as i grinned in the tenders face taking the drink and giving it a swig, i quickly reholstered my gun and made for the door.
    Once outside and starting to walk towards my spaceship i heard the tender click his rifle. "N now put yer hands in the air!" he managed to shake out. Putting up my hands i said to myself, "That whisky tasted like sh*t anyway......."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok! anybody want to take the call?

Banned

The Four
    ------------

Siege Mortar
    -----------------

Conker and I docked in the bay that Bowser pointed out to us and proceded inside.

"Ah, The Four..." said Bowser, "Or should I say the Two?"

Conker chuckled at the pun, but i remained serious and courteous.

"Quite...I am Master Sergeant Siege Mortar, Raynor's second-in-command. This gentleman right here is Conker, my partner. We're here to te--"

"Get out of here!" yelled a voice, most likely Trevor's, "I don't want to see you guys. Your just gonna try to bust me."

I was shocked at his sudden hostility.

"Sir, we don't mean to pose any thr--" (Btw, if your perplexed by Siege's courtesy and such, then think of him as having Micheal Dorn's voice)

"I don't wanna hear it! Dragonite! Rayquaza! Hyper Beam!"

I recognized that energy charge sound coming from his Pokemon. Dragon hyper beams are very destructive.

"Wait!" said Bowser, "Trevor! your gonna ruin the place!"

Bowser's plea was too late, and the hyper beams were fired, Bowser nearly getting scraped by them. As the beams approached us, we didn't feel too alarmed. Conker sidestepped the beam coming his way quickly, and i deflected the beam coming my way with my cybernetic arm. I was happy thatg we dodged and deflected them outside of the room, because the beams made quite a large explosion when they collided with nearby asteroids.

"Grrrrrr! Get out of here!" roared Trevor as he flew at us with fury, electricity surrounding him in what i believed could be the Outrage technique. I charged up my arm and quickly blocked his fist as it clashed with my forearm, causing a shockwave.

"Impressive...but your still not gonna get me!"

"Now hold on a second!" said Conker, "Who said were here to get you?"

"Your the most famous bounty hunters in all of the galaxy! And i'm a wanted ex-TR member!"

"If you'd just let me explain," I said, trying to calm him down, "We have a policy that we dont hunt down people who go legit or turn from criminal ways. Lately, we've heard you were such a person, and the same went for Bowser. We came to reassure you that we do not wish you any harm."

Trevor seemed to trust us slightly now, and he backed off, hovering back to Bowser.

"Now, Bowser....was there something you wanted to discuss with us?"

[I'll leave the next part of that up to you, S n L]

Jim Raynor
    --------------

We searched everywhere for a diamond shipment, but there was no luck. We were about to give up until we got a distress signal from Mars.

"I think we found them, guys. Hold tight!"

I sent the Hyperion into hyperspace towards Mars. When we arrived, we saw we were too late...

"These guys are hurt badly," said Vash, examining the wounded, "Whoever did this much damage must have been really powerful. Thank God they aren't dead..."

I went over to a struggling but alive guard.

"What type of shipment was this?" I inquired.

"They were black diamonds....each one of them were worth a fortune. They were being sent to a vault on Mars so that pirates couldn't get at them...we failed...nnnghh" The guard groaned in pain.

"Easy there, partner. You're gonna be ok."

I turned to Beelzemon, who was examining the impact points that must have hurt the guards. They looked like missile shots.

"What do you make of it, Beelzemon?" I said, knowing that Beelzemon was kindof like our secondary ballistics expert.

He picked up a bit of the soil and sniffed it.

"It's fresh. The ground wasn't burned by missile explosions, though. I smell a trace of positrons in this stuff. Similar to my arm gun...it has positronic energy with a hint of demonic power," Beelzemon also knew a lot about demons, being one himself, "Jim...whoever did this must have been really powerful."

"I can't believe I gave these guys the incentive..." Vash said to himself, hurting inside.

"They used some girl to trick us...I knew that broad was just for show."

"Hmmm...could that be Tea?" said Sonic, who was just coming out of the ship. The others stayed inside to protect the ship.

"Most likely," I said, "what other girl went with them?"

Another person struggled to speak, this one being a medic, "They just left about 20 minutes ago. You can still catch them if you follow their vapor trail. Leave us here...we'll be alright. I'm calling for backup."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" said Vash, "Let's go!"

We all hurried back inside the ship and got a lock on their vapor trail. We sped off in their current direction.

A few moments later, we caught up with a derelict cruiser. The strange part was that the cruiser had an unusual identification signal.

"Identify yourself!" I yelled out to the cruiser on a transmission. They returned transmission, showing a vid screen with the Four of them there.

"Heh...I'm impressed," said Gali on the screen transmission, "Didn't know you'd catch on so fast. I guess you really are good bounty hunters. However, your not getting us! Not on your lives!"

The ship shapeshifted back into the regular Shapeshifter and blazed off. We sped after them, firing at them with the Hyperions laser batteries.

"Wow...your ship is pretty fast for being so huge."

I turned my head and smirked. I had to thank the Protoss for those enhancements.

"Of course, our ship is more maneuverable, so we can land a lot of hits on you!"

Gali must have put on some quick space support suit or something, because the last thing we heard was a voice shouting "Hell Shot!" and the hull was hit witha powerful blast of red energy.

"Thats it! that was the attack!" said Beelzemon, recognizing the energy.

Robotnik checked the ship status, "The ship won't be able to survive another shot like that!"

They sped off faster as we began to slow down. There was only one recourse.

"Guys, get in your seat. I'm activating the Yamato Gun."

"Jim," said Beelzemon, "Don't you think that's a bit harsh?"

"Hey, don't go all Siege on me, Beelzemon."

"But Siege knows how to activate it and aim it accurately?"

"And I dont? Just sit tight"

I activated the Yamato Gun's charging mechanism, starting to slow to a stop as the shapeshifter nearly sped off out of sight.

"FIRE!" I shouted, as a reddish beam of concentrated nuclear energy blasted from the front of the Hyperion, sailing towards the Shapeshifter. The beam passed them quickly.

The Shapeshifter stopped, "After all that you missed?" said Tio in a transmission.

I smirked, "Heh...I didn't miss"

It only took them a while to realize that their entire right engine was obliterated. The blast wasnt mean't to hit them, but to graze them. And it was good timing too, because they had just entered the orbit of an unknown jungle planet.

"You bastards!" the transmission ended as their ship went on a crash course with the planet.

"That was a great shot you made, Jim," said Robotnik, straightening his mustache, "You anticipated the exact time they would reach the planet and timed the shot."

"Actually, I meant to just graze them so that their ship would stop," I said with anime sweatdrop, "The planet landing was just lucky."

We all got anime sweatdrops.

"Wait a sec!" said Vash, "They're gonna crash and die!"

"No they wont. If they're clever outlaws, they have some sort of safety landing device. Let's meet them on the planet."

We proceeded towards the planet faster than their fall, preparing to meet them there.

[MC, i'm planning this to be our little battleground for a while ^_^]

Banned

Bowser

After the whole confliction thing, I lead Siege and Conker into the conference room with Trevor following behind. We all sat down and I noticed Trevor's pokemon. They were still guarding the door. It is like they don't trust any member of The Four. Well, they say pokemon take on the habits of their trainers even if it was distrust.

"Siege, this is my proposition. An alliance with The Four. I bet you have gotten in some tough scrapes in your days. We could provide some help and we could use some help when we get in tough scrapes." Bowser suggested.

Siege and Conker pondered the suggestion and turned towards Trevor. I noticed Trevor was twitching again. I hope it wasn't happening already.

"So Trevor, how do you come across Rayqueza?" Siege asked.

"It was right after .... "

That's when it happened. Trevor's twitching became serious now. I took out a remote and pressed a button. The doors opened and a floating stretcher flew in. Trevor wasn't that heavy but with the help of Siege, we lifted him onto the stretcher.

"Follow me!!" I said as I raced out of the conference room.

Siege and Conker were confused but they followed me anyways. We passed several corridors until we reached the final destination. I put my hand on a plate. Several lasers scanned my hand and the door opened. What was inside was a miniture lab that I had built for emergencies. I glided the stretched in. Several robot arms attached themselves to Trevor and pulled him. Trevor was placed inside a tank.

"Bowser, what is going on?" Siege asked.

"In a minute, Siege. Computer, activate DNA Containment Sequence. Authorization Bowser 45 Alpha."

Several machines started to work and I saw all was right. I turned around and looked at Siege. He was confused at what was going on. I probably should have told them ahead of time.

"Trevor has a problem. His Dragonite DNA is unbalanced." I said.

"I don't understand. How did this happen?" Siege asked.

"Take a guess!!" I suggested.

"Giovanni?" Conker asked.

"Correct!!" I commented.

"But how?" Siege asked.

"I checked Giovanni's Hybrid Project. His plan worked out perfectly except one problem. A Human/Pokemon Hybrid DNA's get unbalanced after a certain period of time. I guess Giovanni didn't realize that. Now Trevor is suffering because of Giovanni's error." I explained.

"You are correcting it, right?" Conker said.

"Only temporarly. I can stop the DNA from being unbalanced for a month or two but I can't stop it permanetly. Unless I find a way to recorrect Giovanni's error, the Dragonite DNA will take over Trevor's body. You know what will happen next?" I explained.

Both Siege and Conker looked at me. Then they looked at Trevor.

"Enough of him. He will be okay ... for now. Let's return to the conference room. Since we are new to the bounty business, I thought you guys might give us some tips. You are the best. We are planning to go after Annie and Oakely. What would be the best possible action to capture those two?" I asked as I directed them towards the conference room.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Could you ok my signups? Otherwise Ill never post XD

Meh..cant do all right now..

Name: Zero
    From?: (only if this isnt made up)...
    Personality: Very Sarcastic, sometimes, but usually is friendly. Dark when battling.
    Looks:
    http://mag.awn.com/issue7.07/7.07ima...tCandidate.jpg
    Copy and paste that in the url or adress thingy...Ignore that girl...
    Abilities/Weapons/Forces:

Able to fire blasts of energy from his hands, and run really really fast when he wants to. Manipulates wind, can turn the wind into tornados(small ones), sonic waves, etc. Has a arm guard on his wrists which produces a green octagon shield(small)

Ill show the weapon later...

Same thing as wit the other url..
    History: (optional)Later..
    Friends/Enemies:

ANd now I must go....
    Other:
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Your cleared to join, DT. Just try to add more info later ^_^.

Siege Mortar
    ----------------

Trevor's condition concerned me a bit more than what Bowser needed to talk about. Since I was a Physics and Biology Technological Analyst in the Terran Science Facilities as well as a Master Sergeant, I knew quite a bit about DNA. I knew that a human and Pokemon's DNA had many different branches, and splicing them would be unstable. I always theorized about the branches of genetic makeup. I believed, that since a great mind like Einstein used only 18% of his brain, the other 82% must have something special. I've seen cases of humans with psionic powers, magic abilities, and energy manipulation. I feel that this must do with that percentage. Humans have a portion of their DNA that controls the unknown region of the brain. This free space could probably be put towards manipulation of nature, elements, or reality, depending on the degree of mental ability. Now, Pokemon have an extra set of nucleic acids in their DNA that must represent their relationship with nature. In truth, the portion of the brain that Pokemon cannon control represents psionic abilities, not nature, thus explaining the psychic type Pokemon usually being able to speak eneglish or communicate better with humans. However, when spliced with human DNA, the extra set of nucleic acids would disallow connection. In Trevor's case, I theorize that the lunatics at TR Headquarters that try to play God, especially with the doomed Project Mewtwo, made an artificial set of those extra nucleic acids and applied it to Trevor's human DNA so that it would connect with the Dragonite DNA. That extra set must have only been designed for a temporary hold, like a peg on a ladder being held by the two legs compressing together. He was probably not meant to keep the power and be reused. Was he really meant to just be a disposable weapon of mass destruction? Giovanni is a madman...and I think it would do good to hinder his progress by taking on the TR members Bowser is after. I'd explain Trevor's problem to Bowser later.

"So..." I said, "You want to take down some Rocket Agents? Well, they're fairly easy to take down, depending on who you face. They mostly use Pokemon teams, most of which are too weak for Pokemon like Rayquaza and Dragonite. However, if your not going for kills, I suggest you exploit their weaknesses."

I pressed soemthign on my arm and a holo-monitor was emitted upward from it, "I've done much research on Team Rocket agents." I hacked into Team Rocket archives using the computer linkup in my arm and searched for to Annie and Oakley. I found them easily, but their last names have since been omitted by eam Rocket Intelligence. They sure are secretive, aren't they?

"Annie and Oakley seem to be quite vain...a flaw that comes to many attractive women. I suggest setting some sort of bait for them. Something that they'd easily fall for, like jewlery, clothes, etc. So basically, knowing how to capture them depends on if you know what to get a woman."

"Hmmm..." said Bowser, rubbing his chin, "A bit of a longshot, but not a bad plan."

"Good. And you can consider us allies from now--" I was interrupted by a transmission on my commlink.

"Siege! This is Jim! We've found the Shapeshifter and were persuing them on this jungle planet! They're about to crash land and meet us. Right now, were just entering the atmosphere. We need you and Conker back with us."

"We're on it, Jim. Prepare a recall for us as at my coordinates. I'll send them to you."

I sent our coordinates to him and he readied the Recall portal. Thank God for Protoss technology. The swirling portal appeared outside the area, near the docking bay.

"Have a nice trip through the wormhole," joked Jim, "See you on the other side."

"Alright," I shut off the commlink. We walked down to the docking bay with Bowser following us. I then turned to Bowser, "Give us a call when your in a tight spot," I proceded towars the portal, but stopped and turned around, "And also give us a call when Trevor's DNA messes up again. I may know how to help him."

"Ok," replied Bowser, "Remember to call us if you need help as well!"

"Will do," said Conker, as we both went backinto our ships and flew slowly into the portal, transporting us into the Hyperion's hangar.

Banned

dude...

Shadow
    Sonic recognized Shadow as he dashed back to where Jim, Sonic, and Eggman were. "Dude, I thought you don't run in front of 'mortals'," Sonic quipped.
    "Ha HA. Funny." Muttered Shadow. "But I got news for you. I just saw Annie and Oakley."
    "WHAT?!" They all dashed over to Shadow.
    "That's right, those brats were just here. And they have a hostage."
    "What hostage?" Rob asked.
    "Apparently some girl who can soothe ghosts..."
    "WAITADAMNMINUTE." Rob said. He rushed to the computer on the ship and typed frantically. "I KNOW THAT GIRL! I helped her out once on her home planet... her name's Sammi Myer. I just KNEW she would be a damsel in distress pretty soon... ARRGGH."
    "Their ship just went past." Tails noted, coming in. "I got the number to Venema's ship. He'd be more than willing to help us."
    "Okay... DIAL!" Sonic said.
    Tails punched in, and a recovering Trevor showed up. "Who the hell are you? Oh wait, you were with those bounty hunters, weren't you?"
    "I can assure you, we ain't bounty hunters! I came to tell you the news that Annie and Oakley have been spotted, and we're in pursuit. Can you help us?"
    "Annie and Oakley... hell yeah. But if you betray me..."
    "WHY WOULD WE?!"
    "I can't trust anyone."
    "Good point."
    "I'll meet your ship soon, just keep on their tail!" Trevor shut off the link.
    "You heard him, in PURSUIT!" Sonic directed.
    "Gotcha!" Tails agreed. The ship revved off in pursuit of the notoriuos duo.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Zero
    From?: (only if this isnt made up)...
    Personality: Very Sarcastic, sometimes, but usually is friendly. Dark when battling.
    Looks:
    http://mag.awn.com/issue7.07/7.07im...otCandidate.jpg
    Copy and paste that in the url or adress thingy...Ignore that girl...
    Abilities/Weapons/Forces:

Able to fire blasts of energy from his hands, and run really really fast when he wants to. Manipulates wind, can turn the wind into tornados(small ones), sonic waves, etc. Has a arm guard on his wrists which produces a green octagon shield(small)

Ill show the weapon later...
    http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/ffxweaponstidus.shtml The red one in the middle..

Same thing as wit the other url..
    Has a Ninetales named Blaze, an Umbreon named Shadow, and a Mightyena named Fang
    History: (optional)Later..
    Friends/Enemies:

Name: Hunter
    From?: (only if this isnt made up).
    Personalityretty friendly, can be mean sometimes.
    Looks: Has white fair hair. Has the same suit Zero has.
    Abilities/Weapons/Forces(i.e. basic minions, henchmen, Pokemon, Digimon, soldiers and warriors, etc.):

Has one shield like Zero's, and his weapon is here http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/ffxweaponstidus.shtml the green one. Can move and levitate things. Can run really fast too, and jump high.
    History: (optional)
    Friends/Enemies: Zeros training him ^^;
    Other:

Other:
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Ok OK! Listen...The Four. Im not really sure if you oked my person Vaname and i would like to know. Anyway........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~

Vaname

I could tell the bar keep had never used a rifle before, heck maybe not even a gun so i lowered my hands. "Ok! Im sorry i almost for got!" I turned slowly as i spoke. "Ha! I forgot to pay you correct? Man im soo sorry about that...." I trailed off and i grabbed some change from my pocket and threw it at the keep, in a surprise he lifted & shot his gun into the air. While everyone was in cover on the dusty ground, i gave a salute and ran into my spaceship.

As i left i saw the people shouting insults and shaking their fists. I laughed as i headed for a new planet....maybe with better service! "Lets see now...where should i go now..?" i asked as i looked in my log of bountys and the prices on their heads. As i scanned through the names i happened to come upon the name of "Vash" "hmm...what a strange name....and oh? LOOK AT THAT BOUNTY!" I looked at the 66billion Double Dollars and decided that this was the best bounty i have come upon! "Now i just need to know where to find him......^.^;

Elite Trainer

Gali
    ---------------------------------
    I stood on the side of the Shapeshifter, firing at those fools. Suddenly, a blast of red energy shot out and obliterated our right engine. We then went into a nosedive towards a jungle planet. I quickly climbed back inside and ran to the cockpit.
    “Copycat!” I cried, “Try to land this thing!” Copycat leaned back on the joystick in an attempt to pull up.
    “Tio!” I cried, “Activate the landing jets!” Tio ran up to a control panel and typed in some code. Then four jets come out of sides of the Shapeshifter and flared up. The Shapeshifter began to slow down.
    “Brace yourselves!” I cried. The ship had managed to steady itself and get out of that nosedive, but now we were still going down. The ship crashed among a group of trees. When we had stopped moving I got up.
    “Is everyone alright?” I asked. I looked to see Tio scrambling all over the floor looking for the bag of black diamonds, Copycat was stepping out of the cockpit and Tea was struggling to get to her feet. I helped her up.
    “Thank you,” she said, blushing.
    “What’s the damage?” I asked.
    “Well the main body didn’t suffer too much damage, but the right engine’s been totally obliterated.”
    “HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OFF THIS ROCK THEN!?!?!?!” Tio cried.
    “If I can get the darkmatter in the left engine fully charged up, we should have enough power to get to Tyranto.”
    “How long will it take?”
    “About thirty minutes.” I then looked out the window to see a ship landing in the distance.
    “They’re here,” I said, “Tio, you and I will hold them off. Copycat, you get that engine charged up and make sure Tea doesn’t get hurt.” I then grabbed my sword and guns.
    “Let’s go.”

Banned

umm...i dont really have to ok it. All i can do is object if i dotn like it. And i thought you were fine, dude.

Meanwhile, before the Shapeshifter crashlanded...

Jim Raynor
    --------------

"AAAAAAAHHH!" I yelled as Rob messed witht he controls, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Were going after Annie and Oakley to save that damsel in distress!"

"You idiot! We're going after Virgo and his group! Besides, you dont even know how to pilot a battlecruiser!"

I tried to wrestle the console from him.

"I know how to fly very well, thank you!" he retorted, wrestling it back.

"But were supposed to pursue those outlaws!" I wrestled it back again, each of us wrestling for it while we spoke.

"But Annie and Oakely have a damsel in distress!"

"So does Virgo!"

"She didn't even look so distressful!"

"It's Stockholme's Syndrome!"

"But Annie and Oakley are easier to fight! We wont get kileld fighting them!"

"Are you saying your a coward?"

"WHAT?"

We both wrestled for the controls, neither of us piloting the ship.

Sonic tapped me on the back, "umm, Jim?"

"What?" I snapped.

"We're gonna crash."

I looked at the monitors, watching as we entered the atmosphere too fast, "Oh."

Vash was having a nervous breakdown, "AHHHHHH! This is insane! I didn't wanna die like this! I havent even met the right girl yet!"

"Hey! Calm yourself!" said Beelzemon, "We won't crash,"

"Oh...eheh...well, ok. I guess." Vash suddenly got hit on the head by a loose soda can someone must have left out, sent at him by the force of the fall,giving him an Anime-style bruise, "Ow!"

Siege and Conker finally got off their ships and back to the main room. And it was about time, too! Siege asked no questions and quickly pulled the gigantic ship from its nose dive and had a "soft" landing on the ground.

*BOOOM*

We landed with a great amount of force. Not enough to destroy the ship, but enough to knock us upside down.

I got up, dizzied from shock.

"Alright! That's the LAST time you try to play captain, dude!" I said to Rob, pissed off a bit, but not too much. I had to remember that he was crazy about saving girls.

"Then what are we gonna do about Annie and Oakley!" asked Rob.

"I'm sure Trevor and Bowser can take care of them themselves. Right now, we got much bigger fish to fry."

"Might I suggest something?" said Conker, "Err..uhh...how about the five of us," he waved a hand to specify me, Siege, Beelzemon, Vash, and himself, "go to stop Gali, and the others can take their ship to help out Trevor. I mean, Annie and Oakley may be Rockets, but we've never faced them, so I think they should go to help Trevor. Besides, he'd trust them more than he trusts us."

"Gee...that's not bad a plan," I said, "Good work, Conker. After this, I'll treat us all to a round or two."

"Hot damn!" excalimed Conker, who was very fond of alchohol.

"Very well, then. We'll split up. Basically, it would only take one of you to be enough help to Trevor, but if all five of you want to go, thats good. If any of youw anna come along with us to take them on, that's good, too. But since we can make two groups of five, I think we should split up with this team and kill two birds with one stone. You can take the Tornado 2 and find Trevor. You know their coordinates. If you need any more ships, there's a dropship in the hangar. If all goes well, we can rendezvous at the Hyperion by 21:00 hours. That's nine o' clock p.m. for those of you who dont know army time."

They all nodded to the plan. Sonic, Rob, Shadow, Tails, and Robotnik all proceded towards their ships, prepared to save the mysetious girl who can soothe ghosts. I turned to the others.

"Alright, guys! Let's prepare ourselves!"

I got into my Terran Marine armor and took my Gauss rifle, along with a few Caster rounds. Siege loaded new clips into his pistols, readied his blaster rifle, and primed his arm machine gun. Beelzemon reloaded his Berenjenas and took a few Casters himself. Conker took his machine guns and shotgun, both of them reloaded with a few extra clips, and took along his katana. Vash opened up his silver revolver (well, kinda looks like a half between revolver and handgun) and loaded 6 new bullets in the barrel. He already had enough bullets stored away for when he needed it. Siege activated the auto-defense system and plasma shields, just in case there was any suprises.

"I think we're ready to go, guys. Let's move..."

We proceeded out of the Hyperion towards the coordinates Siege gave us that could be the possible landing spot the Shapeshifter was in. The Tornado and dropship took off from the ship as we left.

OH! And I need to put Vash's info.

Name: Vash the Stampede
    From?: Trigun
    Personality: Happy go lucky in nature, he's usually humorous and kind hearted. He can get very serious when there is need to be serious, and he cant stand to see people get killed.
    Looks: I'm taking that not many people watch Trigun here, so click here
    Abilities/Weapons/Forces: He carries a special silver gun that he always uses, but he also uses his secret gun in his robotic arm. He also has an extremely powerful third gun, but he never uses it because of the destruction it causes.
    History: Not much is known about Vash, but many people fear and hate him for what he has done in the past. For some reason, he has now made a vow never to kill again, and he fights for peace. However, this has not changed people's opinion of him, and he is still hunted down with the bounty of $$60,000,000,000.
    Friends/Enemies: He had friends in the past, but not much is known about what happened to them. For now, he has a temporary friendship with the Four, since they understand his situation. (This is based off of this certian time period.) For now, this takes place before the first episode of Trigun.
    Other: He's known for his bullets never missing their mark.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

this is happening when the hyperion was going thru that planets Atmostphere.

Jenn
    ~~~
    "Strange bunch of people.."
    The ship lurched foward suddenly, the shield was lowered to 10%, I turned and saw more Gliders Coming for us.
    "Sam I don't suppose you can take about 30 can you?"
    "No.."
    "Then move you punkass now!"
    The Both of us sped off, pushing are ships to the limits of their capabilities, it was insane! Both of us twisting and turning around eachother, barely dodging the lasers and missles.
    "Who are these guys?"
    "There part of an army, I kinda blew up their leader, so they're pissed at me now, and anyone who tries to save me."
    "Who was the leader?"
    "Some Oliver guy."
    "YOU BLEW UP OLIVER?!?!?!?!?!"
    I looked over at him in a confused manner. Suddenly a missle hit him, his ship went spinning downwards towards a planet where another ship had fallen.
    "SAM!" I called out.
    "Jennifer..."
    It was shockers voice, she must be on that planet too, to of my allies are ****ing on that planet.
    "Sam! Shocker!" I called out. As I went at the planet at full speeds.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Banned

Trevor Venema

After my converstation with tails, we started to located Annie and Oakely's ship. I want back to the training room and release all of my dragon pokemon. Bowser had a plan but I just had to make sure we had a back-up plan. He had previously ordered some fantastic gifts that a woman would want.

"There is someone on the line that says it is important she talk to you." Bowser shouted from the front of the ship.

Not her again, I thought. The view screen dropped down and it turned on. I excepted the new leader of Team Rocket, but it didn't expect her. Her Rose weapon twirled in the air. It couldn't be.

"Domino?" I asked.

"Correct, Dragon Boy. How are you?" Domino said.

"Suffering from Giovanni's plan. How are you?" I responded

"Sorry about that. We'll ... oh yeah, I have information for you." Domino said.

"On what?" I asked.

"On the Ghost of Jessie?" She replied back.

"The Ghost of Jessie?" My Pokemon and I shouted.

"You didn't know. Jessie died a couple years ago. Now she is part of Annie and Oakely's plan." She explained.

"Well, that explains the hostage who has the ability to soothe ghosts. I keep her in mind when we go after Annie and Oakely." I said while my Pokemon were nodding their heads.

"Going after those two? You sure you don't need any help." Domino suggested.

"Nope, the Four promised to back us up if we got into trouble." I explained

"You are in alliance with the Four?" Domino asked.

Bowser

I received a message that The Four and friends were splitting up. Jim Raynor, Siege Mortar, Beezlemon, Conker and Vash were going after Virgo along with his group. Meanwhile, Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Rob and Robotnik were going to help us take Annie and Oakely. I turned to my computer. I was already coming up with a plan to ensare those female Rockets. I had experience in this situation.

"So how are you going to capture them?"

I turned around and there was Trevor. He always does this. He always catches me offguard. I will never understand how a Venema can sneak up on someone without making any noise. He says that it is part of their nature, but I think he is bluffing.

"With Jewelry, Chocolates, etc." I explained.

"So basically, you are tempting them with things that they would want." Trevor said.

"Yeah, I have experience in this things." I explained.

"Since when?" Trevor asked.

"Hey, I have captured Princess Peach so many times. You don't think I know how to capture a woman." Bowser explained.

"That is true. You also know how to lose to Mario also." Trevor laughed.

"That's not funny!!! How was I supposed to know that he would rescue her all the time?" I asked.

"I don't know. You are supposed to be great and powerful. What happened?" Trevor chuckled.

"When I get my claws on, you .... " I said but Trevor interrupted me.

" ... you'll what? I doubt you could beat me with your eyes blindfolded."

<Guys!!>

We both turned to see Rayqueza pointing at one of the screens. I rushed over to see the scanner detecting something. It wasn't the Hyperion. So it must be the ship containing Sonic and his gang. Trevor and I agreed to stop this dispute ... for now. Trevor went back to the training room while I planned a ultimate plan to snare this Rocket Duo or should I say Rocket Trio!!!

Banned

oh ok ^,^

~~~~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaname

Looking more into Vashs info, i noticed he was last seen by some tourist, going towards some planet that ive never heard of. "Oh well" i shrugged. Sitting in my control chair i set off towards the planet Vash was heading to. I just hope i know where the heck it is too.

After about an hour i noticed a planet in the distance. "Ahaha! Here i come Vash i know your on that planet! You have to be!! I need that 66 billion double dollars!" I laughed as i pushed on the gas.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "This isn't good..." I muttered.
    "No s***!" Replied Pika.
    I pulled up on the steering, to try and soften the impact. We were gonna crash. The missile busted the landing gear. And I'd just had this ship fixed as well.
    "Prepare for impact!" I yelled.
    Pika jumped on my lap and I curled up on my seat as fast as I could. The ship smacked into the ground and we were thrust forward. The two of us crashed through the front window and landed on a patch of grass.
    "That wasn't so bad." I said, standing up.
    Pika stared at me speechless.
    "What?"
    "Y-your s-shoulder."
    "What, am I bleeding?" I asked, reaching for it.
    "I know what color blood is, and that ain't it."
    "what are you talking about?" I wiped some off. It had to be blood but...it was purple.
    I grabbed a first aid kit and wrapped it up. "Not a word." I said to Pika harshly.
    He nodded.
    Shocker arrived after a moment and then Jenn, followed by a lot of gun fire.
    "Come on!" I ordered. Picking up the two Pikachus.
    I ran beside the ship and jumped, just as a missile hit the ground behing me. Jenn opened up one of the hatches and all of us climbed in.
    Jenn pulled the ship up just as two of the attacking ships crashed into us.
    "Sam can you take control of the weapons?" She asked.
    "Of course!" I took control and began firing, keeping the ships off our tail as Jenn tried to get away.
    Eventually, they broke off and we landed on a small planet.
    "Wasn't that fun?" I asked sarcastically as I jumped out of the ship.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Meowth
    "THIS IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!" Yelled Meowth at Annie.
    "MY FAULT, YOU'RE THE ONE YELLING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!"
    "WHY YOU'RE DOING IT NOW!"
    "SO ARE YOU!"
    "WHY YOU LITTLE--" they fought each other.
    Oakley said "Hey guys..."
    "WHAT?!"
    "Ummm... we're being tailed."
    "By who... WHAT?! TREVOR VENEMA?! Damn..." Annie cursed.
    "Trevor... that sucks." Meowth said. "Hey, planet Earth's up ahead, we can lose 'em there, and proceed to Jesse's grave. I promised the girl if she cooperated she could also bring a friend of hers, so she won't be a problem."
    "Well then, we can't afford to be trashed, so let's go." Oakley hopped to the controls and blased off towards earth.

Sonic
    Sonic used the radiocom. "Yo Venema! I got an idea! Perfect bait for the Lady Thieves!"
    Trevor showed up. "Yeah?"
    "Heh, I picked up that Annie's got a boyfriend!"
    Trevor laughed. "Damn, why'd I not think of that?"
    "Only problem is that her boyfriend's Kuja, a notorious Red Mage."
    "Kuja... ugh, that pansy?!"
    "Apparently, he's got a way with women..." Sonic said. "Anyway, with luck, Kuja's visiting earth. Annie will be most likely quite distracted when she learns he's there. We ambush them at his place, whereever he is!"
    "Good, I'll chase 'em out, you guys find Kuja!" Trevor said.
    "Gotcha!" Sonic radioed.
    "So... we have to make our own knight in distress?" Rob said. "My this is gonna be interesting..."
    "Heh, I've picked up the coordinates to Kuja's ship, the Invincible!" Robotnik reported. "Homing in now!"

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jenn
    ~~~
    "I've gotta get an easier day job..."
    "Chu chu chu.."
    I wacked shocker of her chair and she landed right next to same. I pushed a green button and my ship appread in the docking bay, the most banged up I ever saw it..
    "Chu....."
    "Your telling me.." I answered walking towards it, inspecting the damage, oil spilled all over the floor, shocker sighed to herself and went into the sterring wheel, to seconds later, Sams ship appeared in the docking bay by mine.
    "Jenn.."
    "Yea?"
    "Do you always fix your machine? Even when it seems hopeless?"
    "Shocker! Give it try.."
    The egine made a funny niose then smoke came from it, I paniced.
    "Shock turn it off!!!!" I commanded, she did as she was told and turned it off, the smoke cleared and sams ship has aburn mark on it.
    "Sorry Jenn.."
    "It's fine.."
    Sam dragged the wheeling thingy I was lying on from under the Jet, I frowned at him.
    "Can you fix mine?"
    I stood up suddenly, just looking at him, then I looked at my ship then his, frowning I went to his, dragging my wheely thingy with me.
    "shock.."
    She bounded into the othetr ship.
    "Wow, what old controls.."
    "Ok Shocker, rip out everything thats useless.." I Said, Sam and Pika just watched as they're ship was torn apart, and got the most modern equiment in it.
    Ok, now, my ship will automaticly fill it with nuclear core, meaning, it blows even bigger, but.. you engine will never run out of fule and youe weapons are even stronger." I smirked and went into my dorm..
    "Shock, take care of the Battlecuiser, I'm taking a shower."
    "KK!!" She called.

Oliver
    ~~~~
    I watched on my screen as they landed on another pathetic planet, called Zaras, my homeworld, I could just let them stay there.. Or could I? Truefully, once your one the planet most likely the acid rain will melt thru ship before they know it... But.. Since they have a stupid shield, it wn't even break thru.. Who knew catching jenn could be so annoying..
    I tried to think of my options, either I blow the whole planet or catch her, either way I'm taking a chance, they will see my fleet landing..
    "Damn her and her new friends.. She hiding on a planet she knows is safe..."
    "She can't stay there forever she needs food, the BattleCuiser now known as the SwitchBlade.. There must be a reason its called that, but she's now telling us."
    "Moron, why would she? And yes she will come off, but she knows I'm waiting for her.."
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "Wanna check it out?" I asked Pika.
    He nodded and we headed inside. It was really different now, much better than when I conned that guy out of it.
    "Looks like we're not gonna be able to leave Jenn for a while." I muttered.
    "True."
    "Fancy having a cat warlord wanting to kill you?"
    "It'll make a change."
    "We've got ourselves into some deep s*** haven't we?"
    "No kidding."
    I sighed. Wasn't this going to be fun?
    "Wanna go see if we can find any food?" I asked.
    "Why not? I'm gonna need it after the day I've had."
    We walked out of the ship and began to wander, hoping to find some food.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Elite Trainer

Tio
    -----------------------------
    We stood outside the Shapeshifter until the four showed up. Gali and I prepared to fight, then I noticed someone else. Vash the Stampede!?
    "what are you doing here!?" I cried.
    "We've come to stop you of course," Seige replied.
    "Not you. Him!!" I pointed to Vash.
    "He's here to help us," Jim said.
    "I don't get it! You gave us tips on how to become famous like you, and then you team up with them to catch us? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!"
    "I was drunk okay!" Vash said.
    "YOU ENTERED THE BAR JUST AFTER WE DID YOU LIER!!! HOW COULD YOU GET DRUNK BEFORE YOU EVEN DRINK ONE BEER?!?!?!?" Vash sweat dropped. Gali stepped forward.
    "We're not so different from you anyway Vash," he said, "Like you, we took an oath not to kill as well."
    "Really?"
    "HEY!!!!!" I screeched, "ARE WE GONNA FIGHT OR WHAT?!?!?!" Then everyone seemed to remember what we were supposed to be doing and got ready to fight.

Let the fight begin!

Banned

You dont watch Trigun, dont you, MC? And btw, Shaka, its 60 billion, not 66. ^_^

The Four
    -----------

Jim Raynor
    --------------

We had arrived to fight the outlaws at last...however, Gali seemed to be shocked on this sudden change of alliance. It's either Vash just didn't know what he was doing, or he can get drunk pretty easily.

Vash smirked, "You may be right about us not wanting to kill...but you guys still oppose the peace, and I can't let you do that."

"At least I can get a little fun out of life," replied Gali, his gun ready, "Killing was your only pleasure as an outlaw until you gave it up, but I still have stealing, and I'll keep on stealing because its the only way you can get around in a God forsaken place like space! Hell Shot!"

He fired a blast of energy from his gun, straight at Vash. It looked like it was about to hit him, but Vash sidestepped the blast with incredible speed.

"Impressive..." said Gali.

"Not impressive enough!" added Tio, aiming his bazooka, "Take this!"

He fired a round at the ground near Vash. Vash spotted the shell being fired towards him and quickly drew his revolver, shooting it right in midair.

"Damn...that's a quick draw..." said Tio.

"That's it!" yelled Gali, readying his sword for his Rune Blade technique. He charged at Vash, slashing at him rapidly. Vash was dodging the slashes barely.

"Umm..guys?" yelled Vash nervously, "I could REALLY use some help right now!"

Beelzemon remembered something that he could do, "Oh yeah! Almost forgot about this!" He held out his hand and a large, double edged sword materialized in his hand. It must have been Shishioumaru, Leomon's sword. Must be another benefit of data absorption. Beelzemon charged to Vash and guarded a vertical slash from Gali, the blade being able to withstand the strength.

"Flare Fist!" shouted Tio, firing a volcaning blast from his fist at Beelzemon.

"Watch out!" yelled Vash, as Beelzemon turned to see the projectile with no time to dodge. Just then, Siege burst in front of him and knocked te blast away with his right arm, causing a bit of a burn, but not too much. Siege changed his arm to an energy cannon and fired an energy blast at Tio, knocking him down.

Conker jumped in to help fend off Gali's assault. Gali was an excellent swordsmen, and held them off easily. Suddenly, Gali split into four and slashed inward as he reformed into himself, slashing Conker and Beelzemon. It wasnt a serious wound, but it was enough to shed blood and knock them down. This wasn't good. Gali then fired another Hell Shot, this time at Siege, knocking him down. It's a good thing he had hsi shell to protect him. Now it was just Vash and myself versus Gali. I needed to think up somethign fast. I quickly loaded a Caster into my Gauss rifle's alternate barrel and fired it at Gali, knocking him back with much force.

"Gah...i cant take another shot like that. C'mon, Tio! back to the ship!"

They both ran back to the ship. I knew they weren't retreating, and they actually wanted us to follow them. I felt it was easier, since we could have gotten the diamonds that way, but the others were hurt. Then Siege got up.

"I'll tend to the others. You go after Virgo!" he said.

I nodded, and Vash and I ran after them.

Elite Trainer

Gali
    -----------------
    "Copycat!" I called, "How much longer?"
    "Just a few more minutes," he replied.
    "Dammit man we don't have a few minutes! Take off now!" Tio growled. Suddenly, the engine raored into life. We had to grab something to keep ourselves balanced. The ship slowly lifted off the ground. I clutched my stomach. It was still in pain from that shot.
    "Are you alright?" Tea asked.
    "I'm fine." I looked out the window to see that we were nearlyu out of the planet's atmosphere.
    "How much time will it take to get to Tyranto?" I asked.
    "Because we took off too early, one day," Copycat replied, "I'll disguise the shipe as a cargo ship to avoid detection." I then turned to Tea.
    "You alright?" I asked.
    "Sure I'm fine," she replied, blushing.

Banned

Jim Raynor
    --------------

We trailed them back to where their ship was, but we only saw this cargo ship slowly flying off the ground.

"Damn...we lost them," I said.

"I don't think so," said Vash, "remember that their ship can change shape?"

"Yeah, and?"

"......"

"Oh..."

Vash simply pointed his gun at the ship and fired a shot at the armor, making a dent.

"Cargo ships usually have stronger armor than that."

They must have spotted us behidn them, because they gained speed right after Vash hit them.

"Ohhhhh no you dont!" I loaded another Caster round quickly at shot it at the cargo hold of the ship, blowing a hole in the bottom, the black diamonds falling out from the hold.

"Gotcha!"

"Heh...clever," said Vash.

The ship reverted to its normal state.

"Damn you!" yelled out Copycat.

"That was a cheap shot!" added Tio.

"Y'know, Vash," added Gali, "Your a hypocrite. The greatest outlaw of all time and you help out bounty hunters. That's it! Forget about those damn diamonds! We're gonan go find something real big on our own! And i suggest you keep away from us, the Four...because next time, your gonna see clearly why I'm considered a nightmare to my enemies!"

The ship flew off at a high speed, out of sight. I knew it wasnt the last we'd hear from them. I havent faced guys like them in a long time. To tell the truth, i was worried if our team could survive another encounter with them.

"They'll definately be back..." I said.

"We'll be there to meet them, then," said Vash, "Now, lets go get those diamonds back to your ship and meet the others after we drop them off at the shipment."

I nodded, and we ran over to the bag of diamonds. It wasnt too heavy, but heavy for diamonds of that size. We then proceded back to the ship, with Siege, Conker, and Beelzemon waiting for us.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Shocker
    ~~~~
    I sat in the command seat, Sam and pika wandering around, most probably looking for food, I had to look out for those ships. I wonder if Oliver could be-
    The screen flash incoming message, I hoped it was from allies, someone who had a powerful army to help us.
    "Shocker.." I couldn't believe it, it was Him, but he died when Jenn blew up his spacestation and everything else. "I was greatly wondering, does Jenn happen to be on board?"
    I froze, then Sam and Pika came over, what was I going to tell him?
    Jenn suddenly came over now dressed in her usually clothing, it was the clothing she wore when she was really tired.

~~
    yeah continue later!!!
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Banned

Trevor Venema

"Chase'em out??? What does that mean?" I asked after hearing Sonic's plan.

"Maybe we give them a chase." Bowser replied.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"We give them a space chase until they get tired." Bowser said.

"Are you sure that's what Sonic meant?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know? I am not Psychic." Bowser growled.

"My brother Gesper Venema is Psychic. Maybe we should call him and ask what Sonic said." I chuckled.

"Let's just get us to chase them." Bowser growled.

I picked up the intercom. We were following the girls. They were heading to Earth. I would have let them continue to Earth but Sonic said to give them a chase.

"Hey, Annie and Oakely. How about a chase or are you two chicken to even try to beat us?" I said.

"Was that even wise to say that?" Bowser asked.

"Right. Hey, Annie and Oakely, you two spend more time applying make-up to your faces than you do committing crimes. So why don't you chase us to see who is the better chaser?" I chuckled.

"Okay, now you did draw the line." Bowser said.

Bowser headed over to the bridge and started pressing buttons.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Setting up the auto defense systems because when they come after us ... it will be a chase that we shall remember." Bowser said.

"Trust me, nothing bad will happen." I said.

"Yeah, but those last words were spoken by people who didn't think anything who would happen ... and they are dead!!!" Bowser shouted.

"Trust me, nothing will happen!!!" I said.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "Hey Shocker what's with you?" I asked, looking at the Pikachu who looked she was stuck in a very awkward situation.
    "Err...I...um..." She had even started to sweat a bit.
    I looked at Jenn. "What's with your Pikachu?"
    "So Jenn is there." An evil voice came from the screen.
    I looked over in curiosity. "Did that cat just talk?"
    "Cat!? I'll kick your f*****g a** for that comment!"
    "You're a cat." I replied.
    He growled. "You'll regret that."
    The screen went blank.
    "You stupid f*****g moron!" Shouted Jenn. "You told Oliver I was here!"
    "Oliver's a cat!?"
    Everyone feel over anime style.
    "Shocker, let's get a move on." Ordered Jenn. "We've got to try and find a way off of here thanks to gob a lot over here."
    They left and Pika and I trailed behind.
    "Honestly, I didn't know he was a cat." I muttered.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"